Suffolk1

Manorville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

www.sectionxi.org (NETPLAY) look at the seeding under the header brackets, football from the menu.
Freeport in the house

Valley Stream, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Da Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you say these are the two best teams on Long Island? Neither of them have played anyone decent. If Lawrence or Sayville beat teams from other divisions and from out of state then maybe you can call them the best on Long Island. I will agree they are both good but there is no way you can say they are the best considering they both played cup cake schedules.
my opinion i watched Lawrence you should also. Go watch them and then tell me who is better on LI, Floyd, Sayville, Babylon maybe. No one in Nassau for sure.
Freeport in the house

Valley Stream, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Mike Qucik wrote:
<quoted text>
Sachem East beat the #1 seed Connetquot. Floyd beat the #2 seed Sachem North.
Floyd higher seed will be home not that difficult 4 is higher than the 6
Suffolk1

Manorville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

suff III wrote:
So glad we do not face Floyd in a real game. They clobbered Sayville in the first half with starters in 4-0. Their defense is huge, fast and have excellent tackling skills. I will be surprised if they do not run the table in Class one this year. Hats off to Floyd an excellent team
They didn't run the table, very few teams do in Division 1. They are playing in the Suffolk County Championship for the 9th time (8-1) in the past 10 years. Win or Lose I can't recall a recent public school on Long Island with such success. Anyone?
Suffolk1

Manorville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Freeport in the house wrote:
<quoted text>
Floyd higher seed will be home not that difficult 4 is higher than the 6
I agree. But Section XI changed Sachem East seed to #1. Check the site www.sectionxi.org (NETPLAY)
Freeport in the house

Valley Stream, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Suffolk1 wrote:
<quoted text>
They didn't run the table, very few teams do in Division 1. They are playing in the Suffolk County Championship for the 9th time (8-1) in the past 10 years. Win or Lose I can't recall a recent public school on Long Island with such success. Anyone?
would love to see Floyd play Sayville/Lawrence winner. I know Floyd is awesome, have you seen Sayville or Lawrence this year.
Pat-Med 88

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Suffolk1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's true.
That's really a shame for Floyd, he was the third leading tackler on defense, not to mention the starting center.
F Fan

Patchogue, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

da fan wrote:
Actually does walsh play center? Now for some reason i think its someone else? Regardless what ashame.
Walsh hasn't been playing center. He wore #34 against Sacnem N and played a little tight end on running plays.
F Fan

Patchogue, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Chris Winters was helped off the field late in the 4th. quarter against Sachem N. Not sure what his status will be on Sunday. Floyd might have two holes to fill!
Suffolk1

Manorville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Freeport in the house wrote:
<quoted text>
would love to see Floyd play Sayville/Lawrence winner. I know Floyd is awesome, have you seen Sayville or Lawrence this year.
I've seen all 3 teams play this year if Sayville vs Lawrence is the III Final Sayville could have a difficult time. If its Westhampton Lawrence will win by 40.

If Floyd wins over Sachem East and that's a REAL BIG IF(Casali could be pro someday), whatever team that wins in Suffolk is going to have a difficult time with the Nassau Conf. 1 winner Baldwin or Farmingdale. Way back on June 1st at the Linemans Challenge I picked Farmingdale to be in the Conf. Final just based on the size and strength of their Lineman.

Don't want to look ahead though,4 days of great games this weekend
Suffolk1

Manorville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Suffolk1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. But Section XI changed Sachem East seed to #1. Check the site www.sectionxi.org (NETPLAY)
Section XI just corrected the seeding on their site. Sachem East is back to 6th seed no longer #1 seed.
Suff III

Central Islip, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

how could Sayville have such a good football team but the worst hot dogs around? Lmao

You need to stay in the 5 towns to get real Kosher dogs!!
Suff III

Central Islip, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

I've seen all 3 teams play this year if Sayville vs Lawrence is the III Final Sayville could have a difficult time. If its Westhampton Lawrence will win by 40.
If Floyd wins over Sachem East and that's a REAL BIG IF(Casali could be pro someday), whatever team that wins in Suffolk is going to have a difficult time with the Nassau Conf. 1 winner Baldwin or Farmingdale. Way back on June 1st at the Linemans Challenge I picked Farmingdale to be in the Conf. Final just based on the size and strength of their Lineman.
Don't want to look ahead though,4 days of great games this weekend

Lawrence will have a difficult time with Sayville if they meet. The line they hard last year was terrible. How much better could these same kid get in one year???? that is the question.

Casali great HS player hard hitter tough runner, but I do not see the speed required for the next level. Yes a beast of a fullback.

I was at the 1st Farmingdale VS Baldwin Game on Farmingdale's slow turf. Coach Carrol called a very bad game and Baldwin could not play in sinc. I expect a better game plan from Baldwin and of course Baldwins speed on the fast track may be too much for Farmingdale to handle.
football fan

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Sayville Flash wrote:
<quoted text>
Philadelphia Eagles also called a dream team? How has that worked out? Becareful what you wish for? I think Sayville will now what they are up against and coach Hoss will have them ready!
I love that everyone is picking against Sayville, give me the underdog role all day long! Lawrence has not been tested all year, trust me they will be that day against Sayville. Sayville has been to this game 3 years in a row and will respond with some differn't looks that Lawrence has not seen. If this game becomes a shootout again Lawrence has the edge but I think defense will have to be a factor in this game if Sayville wants to win. should be a great game for the Island's best two teams!!!!
just to clear this up..i think the lic for conf 3 last few years went as such 2009 hhhw vs lawrence won by hhhw. 2010 lynbrook vs sayville won by lynbrook. 2011 lawrence vs sayville won by sayville..we will see a heck of a game if its lawrence vs sayville in 2012..lets hope
driver7789

Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Nassau 3 wrote:
<quoted text> how could Sayville have such a good football team but the worst hot dogs around? Lmao
The senior class runs the concession stand.
Callaway 57

Palm Springs, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Upstate Finals @ the Carrier Dome:

Class AA:

6 Orchard Park 28
1 New Rochelle 21

Class A:

2 Burnt Hills-Ballston Lake 30
6 Sweet Home 22

Class B:

4 Maine-Endwell 42
2 Glens Falls 19

Class C:

5 Hornell 28
2 Hoosick Falls 21

Class D:

6 Randolph 27
1 Tuckahoe 14

2 teams from Section 1

3 teams from Section 2

1 team from Section 4

1 team from Section 5

3 teams from Section 6
Callaway 57

Palm Springs, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

CHSFL AAA Semi-Finals:

Iona Prep 30
Chaminade 24

St. Anthony's 40
St. Joseph by the Sea 24
Callaway 57

Palm Springs, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

MSG Varsity Week #11 Top 25:

#13 St. Anthony's
#15 Chaminade
#21 Farmingdale
#25 Floyd

MSG Varsity Week #11 Top 15:

#2 Lawrence
#3 Sayville
#13 Babylon
#15 Mt. Sinai
SKYWALKER

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

"HSfootball05"]cassa li also hit a connetquot player before the ball went 10 yards on the onside kick. The ref is standing right there how does he not make the call. brand new rule this year and you would think they would enforce it. then on top of that the PI call was one of the worst calls I have ever seen. Connetquot was robbed

I saw the game and your right. Clearly dominated the second half of the game. a bad bounce and a horrendous horrible call by the refs. You cant make such a call if its not clearly flagrant. Not only that but the ref was in no position to make the call from the other end of the field.
Pat-Med 88

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

I will be attending the annual Turkey Bowl which features Archbishop Stepinac vs White Plains tomorrow morning. This will be the 42nd meeting of these two teams. When my father played at Patchogue HS in the early 1960's they used to have an annual Turkey Bowl against Port Jefferson HS. It would nice to seem that game return.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Jackson-Heights News Video

•••
•••

Jackson-Heights Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Jackson-Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE