Chatsworth, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Our furry babies need food. And Obamacare should cover dental.
New Yorker

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

So true. We must feed all of God's creatures, especially puppies.
shameless-li

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

dental care, yes....

people who can't afford to take care of a pet, shouldn't have them...take care of yourself first.
applesnbananas

West Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

I seriously hope you are joking. Get a grip. If you can't afford to feed your animals don't have any. Having pets are costly just as is having kids. That is what is wrong with this country, making it everybody elses responsibility to feed and care for others. My grandparents survived the depression. My parents struggled in the 50's. NOBODY paid for their food or fuel or clothing. candy ass society. go without or make sacrifices. My family has and has never relied on free lunch, welfare, wic, or any other public assistance. tired of paying for other people's problems.
New Yorker

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

applesnbananas wrote:
I seriously hope you are joking. Get a grip. If you can't afford to feed your animals don't have any. Having pets are costly just as is having kids. That is what is wrong with this country, making it everybody elses responsibility to feed and care for others. My grandparents survived the depression. My parents struggled in the 50's. NOBODY paid for their food or fuel or clothing. candy ass society. go without or make sacrifices. My family has and has never relied on free lunch, welfare, wic, or any other public assistance. tired of paying for other people's problems.
Your grandparents never had to pay for $4.00 a gallon gas or the monthly iPhone bill. We need help in this country just to pay the bills and keep our animals out of the pet hospital emergency room.

“2014 ! The Bar is Open !”

Since: Dec 07

Daytona Beach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Plumber wrote:
Animals should get goverment assistance, not people. Animals don't scream racism, work much harder and don't sit around watching cable news 12 hours a day
gaccat

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Interesting guys

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

All we do when we see racist / anti- American threads and posts is simply report it . Topix will promptly delete.

As history dictates, Entitlement programs were created prior to Obama's presidency.

I rather have a president that cares about people in need. Bush reduced veteran benefits for 8 yrs and no one was racist against him. Truth

Since: May 12

Cashel, Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Plumber wrote:
If you cant afford to feed an animal then YOU SHOULDNT F*CKING HAVE ONE.
Dont have kids, okay?
Interesting guy

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Renegade_22 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont have kids, okay?
I hope you have migrated to NYC from Ireland. Perhaps, ICE should pay you a visit Mr. Renegade. I hope you are not here illegally.

Cashel, Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Interesting guy wrote:
<quoted text>I hope you have migrated to NYC from Ireland. Perhaps, ICE should pay you a visit Mr. Renegade. I hope you are not here illegally.
The only ice i know is rather cold and as you can see, Im not in new york at all.
krazyhorsie

Coram, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Renegade_22 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont have kids, okay?
what those people who had jobs and lost them do except them to give up their pets. to many people pets are their childern!!!! I guess you never a pet!!!!
Pet food stamps now

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

My little Snowball needs pet food stamps. Big corporations have raised prices and are cutting down on container size. The box is nearly the same but with less in it. Kinda like cereal boxes are decreasing.

I saved Snowball when his owner went to Iraq to serve.
ZCs

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
Animals should get goverment assistance, not people. Animals don't scream racism, work much harder and don't sit around watching cable news 12 hours a day
You and I know it is the "WE"
reality bites

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Interesting guys wrote:
All we do when we see racist / anti- American threads and posts is simply report it . Topix will promptly delete.
As history dictates, Entitlement programs were created prior to Obama's presidency.
I rather have a president that cares about people in need. Bush reduced veteran benefits for 8 yrs and no one was racist against him. Truth
Thank you for stating the truth and the obvious.
reality bites

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

ZCs wrote:
<quoted text>
You and I know it is the "WE"
WE on steroids.
shameless-li

Fairfield, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Pet food stamps now wrote:
My little Snowball needs pet food stamps. Big corporations have raised prices and are cutting down on container size. The box is nearly the same but with less in it. Kinda like cereal boxes are decreasing.
I saved Snowball when his owner went to Iraq to serve.
there's a nypd officer named valle that could probably help you...
Too funny

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd vote for that!
Interesting guy

West Babylon, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

gaccat wrote:
It's saddening to read so much pain and confusion from another human being. With health care becoming more affordable, please seek a mental health professional.

Cashel, Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

krazyhorsie wrote:
<quoted text>
what those people who had jobs and lost them do except them to give up their pets. to many people pets are their childern!!!! I guess you never a pet!!!!
I did. And i lost my job and still made it work. Dog food and exercise just.... isnt expensive. Why is this even being discussed? In the rest of the world, there are no "food stamps". You get a little welfare and if you cant make that work, then tough sh*t. You need to realise just how UNseriously the world will take a country that sets up a foodstamp system for pets while maintaining the worlds biggest debt.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 2 min Da GreatDirtyWater 307,237
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 42 min UN Must Go 14,731
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr litesong 46,244
Men with erections at nude beach (Jul '11) 1 hr jacobburp 16
Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 2 hr Bruser 7,866
Pelosi dumped ice water on her head 5 hr Professor Emeritu... 1
Hey Dems! Why do you support amnesty? 5 hr Professor Emeritu... 1

Search the Jackson-Heights Forum:
•••

Jackson-Heights News Video

•••
Jackson-Heights Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••