NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

#314530 Aug 29, 2014

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#314531 Aug 29, 2014
NYStateOfMind wrote:
Logical. It's obvious he is not going to boston.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#314532 Aug 29, 2014
Fumamchu wrote:
<quoted text>
Will do!
Just met Paul today!!

“Lets go Mets/49ers”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#314533 Aug 29, 2014
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
Just met Paul today!!
GUTSY the LIAR! LMAO!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#314534 Aug 29, 2014
TMAN_Mets wrote:
<quoted text>GUTSY the LIAR! LMAO!
Not poor like you fatty 8 chins. He also can afford plane fair. Even junior knew he was coming down. Of course it appears junior did not tell you.
No shock. Too funny, lmfao. I really like when I can pull you out of your lurking and judging.

How's the Internet scams going?

“Lets go Mets/49ers”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#314535 Aug 29, 2014
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
Not poor like you fatty 8 chins. He also can afford plane fair. Even junior knew he was coming down. Of course it appears junior did not tell you.
No shock. Too funny, lmfao. I really like when I can pull you out of your lurking and judging.
How's the Internet scams going?
plane fair? So uneducated. Its FARE, GUTSY

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#314536 Aug 29, 2014
TMAN_Mets wrote:
<quoted text>plane fair? So uneducated. Its FARE, GUTSY
No one tops you fatty 8 chins. If you had a smart phone you would know it can change words. Your infantile rants are a legend thru out topix. I can bring back your poll that shows you with over 3000 votes for uneducated.

It's great that junior did not tell you about Paul coming down. So much for the buddy bs..but i knew that after he laughed at the fat Italian cook. Thought Todds world is pathetic. I crack up when I see your crap. Nice touch with the bible and flag.

Do your buddies know you're a fraud yet? Soon...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#314537 Aug 29, 2014
No soon or power of god huh fatty 8 chins....gap tooth fool. "Pathetic" ...never forget who said that Todds world...
Da GreatDirtyWater

Bexley, Australia

#314538 Aug 29, 2014
Huh seems BBD's not buying the Yankees' story on Massive-zeros Tanaka's setback

Masahiro Tanaka has “general arm soreness”, flies back to New York
Posted on August 29, 2014 by Delia Enriquez
More Sharing ServicesShare|Share on facebookShare on twitterShare on emailShare on print
Masahiro+Tanaka+New+York+Yanke es+v+Cleveland+iCBabHEvtErl

I’ll cover this more in depth during the pregame notes, but this is what we have on the situation so far.

The New York Yankees announced Masahiro Tanaka has general arm soreness and is flying back to New York for ‘strength and conditioning’. Tanaka says the soreness isn’t in his elbow, but he believes the general soreness is because he hasn’t built up his arm strength. He claims he prefers to work out at Yankee Stadium versus the Rogers Centre workout training room and that’s the reason he’s flying back to New York. He’s not slated to meet a doctor while in New York but as we’ve learned, plans do change.

So the Yankees are sending Tanaka back to work out at Yankee Stadium…and that’s the story they’re sticking with. Okay then.
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#314539 Aug 29, 2014
NYStateOfMind wrote:
Could be a possibility and like you said before they have the cash..... Not to mention they need a top SP.....

CHI only have $27.2 million dollars committed to 7 players next year.... Wouldn't hurt them at all financially..... So if he wants to most cash and doesn't want to win then this would be the ideal situation.....
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#314540 Aug 29, 2014
jimi-yank wrote:
No soon or power of god huh fatty 8 chins....gap tooth fool. "Pathetic" ...never forget who said that Todds world...
Smackdown, College Football and MLB tonight.... Old Miss put a hurting on Boise State last night and that was expected..... TNA was good.... Knockouts wow and Tazz talking about in pinup posters lol....

Yanks back in action tonight in a crucial must win series against TOR..... Hopefully they.can get it done and WAS takes care of SEA...... Coming down to the stretch run.....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#314541 Aug 29, 2014
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Could be a possibility and like you said before they have the cash..... Not to mention they need a top SP.....
CHI only have $27.2 million dollars committed to 7 players next year.... Wouldn't hurt them at all financially..... So if he wants to most cash and doesn't want to win then this would be the ideal situation.....
yanks, cubbies, angels....my guess...you can count out the last place, quitting soxies.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#314542 Aug 29, 2014
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Smackdown, College Football and MLB tonight.... Old Miss put a hurting on Boise State last night and that was expected..... TNA was good.... Knockouts wow and Tazz talking about in pinup posters lol....
Yanks back in action tonight in a crucial must win series against TOR..... Hopefully they.can get it done and WAS takes care of SEA...... Coming down to the stretch run.....
last night was good...enjoyed tna and the gmen game...as for tonight, some smackdown and baseball but off to my nfl draft fantasy league party...ready for some football and cuts go down to tommorrow...not a good night for hundreds of players...

go yanks, take 2 of 3...
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

#314543 Aug 29, 2014
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Smackdown, College Football and MLB tonight.... Old Miss put a hurting on Boise State last night and that was expected..... TNA was good.... Knockouts wow and Tazz talking about in pinup posters lol....

Don't see LAA involved. Arte doesn't want to pay a lux tax...
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

#314544 Aug 29, 2014
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
yanks, cubbies, angels....my guess...you can count out the last place, quitting soxies.
Don't see LAA involved. Arte allergic to pay the lux tax...
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

#314545 Aug 29, 2014
NYStateOfMind wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't see LAA involved. Arte doesn't want to pay a lux tax...
Wrong reply. Topix reformatted & missed the change...
Da GreatDirtyWater

Bexley, Australia

#314546 Aug 29, 2014
Farrell: No decision on whether Castillo will play for #RedSox' GCL team in Tampa tomorrow.
Maybe tubby little obsessed screen door salesmen can go check him out to report he's a bum
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

#314547 Aug 29, 2014
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Could be a possibility and like you said before they have the cash..... Not to mention they need a top SP.....

If LAD or NYY wants all in for Lester, don't see CHC being able to hang financially. Still believe NYY will bid up for Max & Lester but sign Shields @ lower dollars/years...
Da GreatDirtyWater

Bexley, Australia

#314548 Aug 29, 2014
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
Huh seems BBD's not buying the Yankees' story on Massive-zeros Tanaka's setback
Masahiro Tanaka has “general arm soreness”, flies back to New York
Posted on August 29, 2014 by Delia Enriquez
More Sharing ServicesShare|Share on facebookShare on twitterShare on emailShare on print
Masahiro+Tanaka+New+York+Yanke es+v+Cleveland+iCBabHEvtErl
I’ll cover this more in depth during the pregame notes, but this is what we have on the situation so far.
The New York Yankees announced Masahiro Tanaka has general arm soreness and is flying back to New York for ‘strength and conditioning’. Tanaka says the soreness isn’t in his elbow, but he believes the general soreness is because he hasn’t built up his arm strength. He claims he prefers to work out at Yankee Stadium versus the Rogers Centre workout training room and that’s the reason he’s flying back to New York. He’s not slated to meet a doctor while in New York but as we’ve learned, plans do change.
So the Yankees are sending Tanaka back to work out at Yankee Stadium…and that’s the story they’re sticking with. Okay then.
Money or not and Lester has made it clear money is not his driving factor...

why would anyone want to sign long term with the Cubs?

Its like career suicide
Da GreatDirtyWater

Bexley, Australia

#314549 Aug 29, 2014
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll bet you if he signs with Yanks I won't post here for a year, if he signs with the Sox you don't post here for a year.

Bet odds on that gambit change your opinion real fast

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Unemployment rate at 5.8%, great job Obama 34 min reality is a crutch 13
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 49,352
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 1 hr suff-iii 12,063
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr Pearl Jam 307,107
Mourners to gather for slain New York policeman 2 hr george buse 5
NYPD Officers 'Assassinated' in Apparent Reveng... 2 hr rustled 15
New York police shooting: Mayor Bill de Blasio ... 3 hr And Justice For All 3

Jackson-Heights News Video

Jackson-Heights Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Jackson-Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Jackson-Heights News, Events & Info