Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“No Lying”

Since: Oct 07

And Never Fooled

#314931 Sep 11, 2014
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Lester wants to be a Yankee and will sign for a discount I bet.
MLB TV reporting Cuetos contract expires after this year, although Cincy has a team option on him. However doubtful Cincy can keep Cueto since they gave long term deals to Votto and Bailey already, among a few others. Cueto has lights out stuff. Maybe him over Lester?
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

#314932 Sep 11, 2014
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>MLB TV reporting Cuetos contract expires after this year, although Cincy has a team option on him. However doubtful Cincy can keep Cueto since they gave long term deals to Votto and Bailey already, among a few others. Cueto has lights out stuff. Maybe him over Lester?
CIN has a $10 million team option on Cueto for 2015...

http://www.baseball-reference.com/players/c/c...

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#314933 Sep 11, 2014
NYStateOfMind wrote:
<quoted text>
They'll pick that up however can't see them being able to resign him long term considering the other guys they already have locked up. Votto and Bailey are 2 very bad deals for them currently
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

#314934 Sep 11, 2014
NYStateOfMind wrote:
<quoted text>

Meant to post Cueto @$10 million for this season. No reason CIN wouldn't pick up the option for the same money...
the Don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#314935 Sep 11, 2014
NYStateOfMind wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. ALMOST 2 dozen times, NOT 2 dozen times...
Stupid claim to you because the truth appears too difficult for you to accept. Facts are out there for all to see...
NEVER posted YOU said MLB managers...
Funny to even conceive Girardi or any MLB manager "chooses" for a SP to pitch 6 IN. Guess the concept of burning out a BP for 3 IN each games is something you're unable to grasp...
oh play ya BS all you want while dancing around ya posts...Most Managers be happy to get 6 complete innings from a starter and or 100 pitches....I certainly can except the truth u just don't post it...
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

#314936 Sep 11, 2014
<quoted text>They'll pick that up however can't see them being able to resign him long term considering the other guys they already have locked up. Votto and Bailey are 2 very bad deals for them currently
Why post "him over Lester" when Cueto won't be a FA until after 2015?...
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

#314937 Sep 11, 2014
the Don wrote:
<quoted text>
oh play ya BS all you want while dancing around ya posts...Most Managers be happy to get 6 complete innings from a starter and or 100 pitches....I certainly can except the truth u just don't post it...
No dancing around anything. Most managers want 7 IN minimum from SP's so they save the BP, not the pure BS "happy to get" 6 IN/100 PC you're spewing...

Of course managers are happy to use the BP for 3 IN. Taxes the BP even more. Funny stuff...

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#314938 Sep 11, 2014
NYStateOfMind wrote:
<quoted text>
Why post "him over Lester" when Cueto won't be a FA until after 2015?...
Cubs may outbid Yankees on Lester. Cincy most likely would trade Cueto at some point next season. Maybe if the Yankees lose out on Lester, they acquire Cueto somehow.

I'm out, have a good one
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

#314939 Sep 11, 2014
<quoted text>Cubs may outbid Yankees on Lester. Cincy most likely would trade Cueto at some point next season. Maybe if the Yankees lose out on Lester, they acquire Cueto somehow.

I'm out, have a good one
CIN has both Cueto & Latos under their control next season. Don't see them having to move both before the Jul trading deadline. NYY needs to do something about a SP this off season...

http://www.baseball-reference.com/players/l/l...
YANKEES 4 LIFE

Philadelphia, PA

#314940 Sep 11, 2014
NYStateOfMind wrote:
<quoted text>
Trading away offense is a risk, especially when there's an overall decline of offense in the sport. Thought OAK has good balance between pitching & offense before the trade...
I agree and it seems to me old Billy boy wasn't confident in the team despite having the best record in the MLB.... He also saw the opportunity to get a top SP in Lester even knowing there was a possibility that he wouldn't sign long term with OAK...

They lost again today and are now just 1 game ahead of DET for the top WC.... Also 1 1/2 over SEA and they play in a 3 game set.... Could be even more trouble for OAK.... This could be a very long month for them.....
YANKEES 4 LIFE

Philadelphia, PA

#314941 Sep 11, 2014
jimi-yank wrote:
http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/
read this about the sox. the new model is done.
no mention of bradbury who is finished...
its all about spending again...
as predicted...
Good night last night in sports and MLB..... NYY actually won a game and TNA was great....Knockouts were looking good and I want that calendar lol.... Crazy Steve kissing my wife?.... How dare him and Havoc is scary.....The main event was good and looking forward to the ladder match next week.....

I didn't see JRs pick for tonight's game so that's one game he can't include in his picks.... Should be a good divisional game and it's a must win for BAL who will fall back 2 games in the division....To much is going on with them at this time and also they can't run the ball......

Steelers over Ravens

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Santa Fe, NM

#314942 Sep 11, 2014
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Good night last night in sports and MLB..... NYY actually won a game and TNA was great....Knockouts were looking good and I want that calendar lol.... Crazy Steve kissing my wife?.... How dare him and Havoc is scary.....The main event was good and looking forward to the ladder match next week.....
I didn't see JRs pick for tonight's game so that's one game he can't include in his picks.... Should be a good divisional game and it's a must win for BAL who will fall back 2 games in the division....To much is going on with them at this time and also they can't run the ball......
Steelers over Ravens
Good post. Tna was so funny last night. Ladder match will be great.
I like the steelers also and junior cannot use them is correct. That's fair.
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

#314943 Sep 11, 2014
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> I agree and it seems to me old Billy boy wasn't confident in the team despite having the best record in the MLB.... He also saw the opportunity to get a top SP in Lester even knowing there was a possibility that he wouldn't sign long term with OAK...

They lost again today and are now just 1 game ahead of DET for the top WC.... Also 1 1/2 over SEA and they play in a 3 game set.... Could be even more trouble for OAK.... This could be a very long month for them.....
Think OAK needs to win the SEA series to get back on track. Otherwise, agree it's going to be a long month for them...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#314944 Sep 11, 2014
<quoted text>Cubs may outbid Yankees on Lester. Cincy most likely would trade Cueto at some point next season. Maybe if the Yankees lose out on Lester, they acquire Cueto somehow.
I'm out, have a good one
I almost died laughing when I got back. The legend of gap tooth goes on...
Wun Hung Lo

Brooklyn, NY

#314945 Sep 11, 2014
the Don wrote:
<quoted text>
Ret's Go Mets !!!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#314946 Sep 11, 2014
So now it's all over baseball. The failed rookies on the red sox the reason for this year. The 2 rookies who will be counted on next year..Betts and Bogaerts.

No bradbum mentioned. Or the catcher who can't hit. Several others not mentioned

As predicted and told to the vile and vulgar poster. Thank god he is hiding. As usual when his team sucks.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#314947 Sep 11, 2014
Wun Hung Lo wrote:
<quoted text>
Ret's Go Mets !!!
Mets rooking good now. Granderhorrible lipping the ball now
YANKEES 4 LIFE

Philadelphia, PA

#314948 Sep 11, 2014
NYStateOfMind wrote:
<quoted text>
Think OAK needs to win the SEA series to get back on track. Otherwise, agree it's going to be a long month for them...
They key game in that OAK SEA series could be tomorrow since Hammel did well against SEA his last time out..... Not to mention if they get that game then they have Lester on the mound Sunday.....Totally agree it's a must win series......
YANKEES 4 LIFE

Philadelphia, PA

#314949 Sep 11, 2014
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
Mets rooking good now. Granderhorrible lipping the ball now
NYM may have a better chance of getting in contention faster than BOS.....
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

#314950 Sep 11, 2014
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> NYM may have a better chance of getting in contention faster than BOS.....
Both NYM & NYY same # of games out of the 2nd WC. Go figure...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 33 min Susanm 315,169
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... (Nov '16) 1 hr NEMO 4,554
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 3 hr rainmaker2016 17,011
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 4 hr jimi-yank 45,372
Topix Human Sexuality Forum Discontinued (Jun '16) 5 hr Solid bone 1,783
Time to go? (Jun '15) 6 hr Think 13,428
The United Hates of America (Sep '10) 6 hr 2 Dogs 2,980

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance