Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Port Saint Lucie, Florida

#314662 Sep 3, 2014
Weei.com and Olney rip to shreds bradbum. Think trade if they can get a pizza for him.

Silence on how he is doing in the minors.

It's terrible. Too funny, lmao.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

#314663 Sep 3, 2014
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Tonight is MLB and TNA..... Can't wait to see the Sexy Knockouts and Tazz commentary lol.... Not to mention EC3 and Spuds suit..... Thank God NFL starts tomorrow and I'll be making my picks in here too..... I won't go 3/15 like someone we know.....
A must win for the NYY and I hope they felt embarrassed for losing to those bums last night.... Pressure is on and IF they even want to even think about a possible playoff run they better show something....It's either put up or shut up.....
Looking forward to tna and tazz. Yanks almost done. But football tomorrow. Looking forward to your picks ..no 3/15 for you.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

#314664 Sep 3, 2014
Sox lose again. Rookies sucked. As predicted. Betts and Bogaerts go 0 - 7 with 4 strikeouts. Vazquez hits like romine. Over rated.

As predicted.

“Retired from Topix”

Since: Aug 08

Washington, DC

#314665 Sep 3, 2014
jimi-yank wrote:
Sox lose again. Rookies sucked. As predicted. Betts and Bogaerts go 0 - 7 with 4 strikeouts. Vazquez hits like romine. Over rated.
As predicted.
Anyone notice Allan Craig is batting .125 as a Red Sox? Good thing the Sox have him locked up for years to come.....ROLMFAO

“Retired from Topix”

Since: Aug 08

Washington, DC

#314666 Sep 3, 2014
the Don wrote:
<quoted text>
Like you really were away...Liar Liar panties on fire..LMFAO at ya BS!!!!
Yanks won't quit we know that but the playoffs are a pipe dream at this point no matter how many games the Yanks have against last place bums like the Sox.

But yes indeed thank goodness for the NFL and the college football
FuManChu in Maui

Wailuku, HI

#314667 Sep 3, 2014
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
hey buddy, i told him prior to leaving...guess you had to find out later on....say, tell me when you find the fatties in the italian dance video on you tube...its hovering around 4000 hits...
what ever happened to soon?? and the power of god?? I still want to know where you got that sily hat...see you around, gap tooth fool.
What silly hat?
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#314668 Sep 3, 2014
TMAN_Mets wrote:
<quoted text>hey buddy, great to have you back. Beware of METH HEAD somewhere lurking in Florida...LMAO
Hey fatso......your bandwagon last place sux lose again........now go smoke some more crack you drug infested dope......LMFAO
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#314669 Sep 3, 2014
TMAN_Mets wrote:
<quoted text>hey buddy, great to have you back. Beware of METH HEAD somewhere lurking in Florida...LMAO
Hey moron.....did you find a job yet? didn't think so fatso......I heard Ihop is looking for a bus boy in the Carolinas.....remember to shower and use soap fatso......hygiene is important in restaurants.....despite your fat ugly mug fatso.......LMFAO

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#314670 Sep 4, 2014
What the heck is going on with this dumb site

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#314671 Sep 4, 2014
TMAN_Mets wrote:
Dude, I don't deal with cowards or fake profiles

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#314672 Sep 4, 2014
the Don wrote:
<quoted text>
Like you really were away...Liar Liar panties on fire..LMFAO at ya BS!!!!
Dude, you and I live in different worlds. You couldn't comprehend
the Don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#314673 Sep 4, 2014
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Dude, you and I live in different worlds. You couldn't comprehend
you phony piece ofshit I spend more at the Bar in one night then you make in a week..

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#314674 Sep 4, 2014
the Don wrote:
<quoted text>
you phony piece ofshit I spend more at the Bar in one night then you make in a week..
Dude, just the fact that you report to work daily means you and I live in different worlds. Like I said before, you wouldn't be able to comprehend my reality to your reality

“Stay cool!!!!!”

#314675 Sep 4, 2014
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone notice Allan Craig is batting .125 as a Red Sox? Good thing the Sox have him locked up for years to come.....ROLMFAO
That and rookies like bradbum insure last place.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

#314676 Sep 4, 2014
<quoted text>Dude, I don't deal with cowards or fake profiles
The biggest coward in topix history. Spineless. Good call on the fake profile.
Football time. How do you think the Chargers will do?

“Stay cool!!!!!”

#314677 Sep 4, 2014
so, bradley is hitting 212 in the minors

silence on that...what a shame...he is done...a 4th string outfielder

as predicted...bogarts, a 230 hitter...vazquez the catcher is romine light and will not have 18 homers in 4 years total...

as predicted...the heck with middlehook, laverne and shirley...the beat goes on, highly ranked, then they fall

no wonder the sox went out and got vets...the rookie model failed..and no other team will trade for some of those bums...

silence...lmfao...its great!!!
the Don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#314678 Sep 4, 2014
jimi-yank wrote:
so, bradley is hitting 212 in the minors
silence on that...what a shame...he is done...a 4th string outfielder
as predicted...bogarts, a 230 hitter...vazquez the catcher is romine light and will not have 18 homers in 4 years total...
as predicted...the heck with middlehook, laverne and shirley...the beat goes on, highly ranked, then they fall
no wonder the sox went out and got vets...the rookie model failed..and no other team will trade for some of those bums...
silence...lmfao...its great!!!
funny thing is the red sox veterans aren't hitting any better then these terrible rooks you mentioned ..Napoli signs a new two year deal and can't stay in the lineup and get 400 AB's no DH for him as fat Big Poopie can't run to 1st base without help anymore...Red Sox got last place locked
up for the next couple of years...In Boston they call them the Big Pretenders these days....lol
Da GreatDirtyWater

Portland, OR

#314679 Sep 4, 2014
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
The biggest coward in topix history. Spineless. Good call on the fake profile.
Football time. How do you think the Chargers will do?
He is the 2014 AL ROY and you know it
Da GreatDirtyWater

Portland, OR

#314680 Sep 4, 2014
What the heck is going on with this dumb site
As far as I am concerned you and I are at war over your Red Sox comments. Lester will be a Sox in 2015
Da GreatDirtyWater

Portland, OR

#314681 Sep 4, 2014
High placed sources are telling me Lester will resign with the Sox next winter for a 3 year $ 30 million deal

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 16 min Paul Yanks 43,541
yates may tell all even at risk of jail in ligh... 24 min releaseyourtaxes 1
Ap konsi actress ka doodh pena chahte ho (Oct '14) 33 min Salina Prakash ka... 7
Is Rachel Maddow smug or priggish? 49 min Waikiki homeless ... 14
manifort may have transferred mortgages to trum... 1 hr releaseyourtaxes 1
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... 1 hr SirLiesAlot 2,970
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Mabinogi 313,678

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages