Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Santa Fe, NM

#314648 Sep 3, 2014
http://www.overthemonster.com/2014/9/3/609931...

Oh and it just gets better....you recall the hype...high ranked rookie...ROY...great player

who is in effect, a bum, over rated, over ranked and now doomed to be a 4th outfielder, if at all

"jealous" ??? omg, its great...he cannot hit and guess what....issues with the other players and coaches...

but, do we hear how wrong some one is? hell no...how about other rookies....why bogarts had a good night and he is back?? hell, he is hitting around 230...its not a recent slide..it was "months"...

other failed rookies, middlebrooks...injury excuses? he is playing and horrible and the list goes on...we heard about the high ranking of laverne and shirley...and when healthy they got 2 grandpa catchers...they knew he was a bum and moved him to first base, where he sucks...

Betts?? where will he end up....you have craig, fat cuban and cespedes for next year...the catchers?? what are they hitting, 220?? more then 2 homers?? lets not even bother with the win/loss starters who are inconsistent...

they are doomed for years to come

yup, they set a record for a champ to last...disgusting...quiting 3 of 4 years....yet, gorilla chest pounding...

the sox new model of rookies, failed and now back to buying...and trading for....drum role

vets...say, how did that crawford deal work?? we had the mvp, and celebrations when he was signed...page and page of bragging posts...

quitters...losers...oh, they win a game and the freaks and liars come out of the woodwork...

they wont win 75 games this year or next year....

oh, as predicted!!!
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

#314649 Sep 3, 2014
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
Biggest failure was the farm system. Hal did not give him a vote of confidence.
Agree the system didn't provide the position players needed to fill in @ 3B/OF. The system did provide pitching even though it took Betances 6 seasons to figure it out. Greene can pitch...
Mikey Kay

Peekskill, NY

#314650 Sep 3, 2014
No quit in this team, a bunch of fighters, LOL! what a bunch of bumbling quitters.
Yankees shouldn't change a thing, when all their washed up veterans come back from injuries next year, the Yankees will once again be the greatest team money can buy.
Mikey Kay

Peekskill, NY

#314651 Sep 3, 2014
I see Captain Compiler and the Yankees are selling a load of chessy Jeter junk; totally classless! Jeter should put a stop to it.

“No Lying”

Since: Oct 07

And Never Fooled

#314652 Sep 3, 2014
Well I'm back, summers over and a few things to be pointed out

Obama has gone from being just a piece of sheet to being the whole damm sheet pie
Fantasy playoffs begins Monday for me.
Yankees will miss the playoffs
Jon Lester will be a Yankee or Cub next year
The Sox will finish in last place this year
If I have the 1st pick next year, I'm taking Kershaw
Stanton is a top 3 pick behind Trout
The Sox will finish in last place next year and most likely the year after
Only Sox drafted next year will be Cespedes and Ortiz. They could be the only team in MLB where not 1 starter gets drafted. Talk about a team with a bunch of nothings
Only way I'm ever drafting Puig again is if its the 12th rd

“Lets go Mets/JETS”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#314653 Sep 3, 2014
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
Obama has gone from being just a piece of sheet to being the whole damm sheet pie
Only Sox drafted next year will be Cespedes and Ortiz. They could be the only team in MLB where not 1 starter gets drafted. Talk about a team with a bunch of nothings
hey buddy, great to have you back. Beware of METH HEAD somewhere lurking in Florida...LMAO

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#314654 Sep 3, 2014
TMAN_Mets wrote:
<quoted text>Un now is being tossed and under not 1 but 2 hurricanes. GODS punishment. Un can't escape from GOD and GOD sent 2 hurricanes after him. Thats what non believers get
hey buddy! does he know you called him backstabber and the spoiled one?? Or, how you admitted to fins you judge him and everyone else??

Since you lie to your wife, family, god and co workers, why should he believe you dont lie to only him??

How are the on line scams going?? Too bad about god and you, as its obvious he left you a long, long time ago...

keep up the good posting, its noticed....oh, this is post number 313722, just in case you lie again...

oh, soon, which is never...see you around 8 chins, the forum gap tooth.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#314655 Sep 3, 2014
TMAN_Mets wrote:
<quoted text>hey buddy, great to have you back. Beware of METH HEAD somewhere lurking in Florida...LMAO
hey buddy, i told him prior to leaving...guess you had to find out later on....say, tell me when you find the fatties in the italian dance video on you tube...its hovering around 4000 hits...

what ever happened to soon?? and the power of god?? I still want to know where you got that sily hat...see you around, gap tooth fool.
YANKEES 4 LIFE

Darby, PA

#314656 Sep 3, 2014
NYStateOfMind wrote:
<quoted text>
Next time Gardner thinks he got a bad ball-strike call, he should run to the dugout & give himself a Gatorade shower...
Think it's now about playing out the string. Regardless of losing 4 SP's & assorted injuries throughout this season, there's 1 thing that needs to happen...
TIME FOR CHECKCASH TO GOOOOOOOOOOOO...
Wouldn't shock me if both Cash and Kevin Long are gone next season..... We shall see how this plays out..... Maybe mediocrity is probably brining a reality that could be true..... Which is the NYY way of doing business is dead.....

You develop players and use your budget to retain them and not blow it on other teams cast offs, who are free agents because they have fatal flaws..... Just can't find that balance in young talent and veterans..... I'm not using the injuries as an excuse because if your current players aren't getting it done then they aren't getting it done....

Just wanted to see what this team could have actually done if most players stayed healthy..... Very difficult to replace 4/5 of your rotation and compete with inconsistent scoring.... If they lose tonight then well you know....
YANKEES 4 LIFE

Darby, PA

#314657 Sep 3, 2014
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
Biggest failure was the farm system. Hal did not give him a vote of confidence.
Tonight is MLB and TNA..... Can't wait to see the Sexy Knockouts and Tazz commentary lol.... Not to mention EC3 and Spuds suit..... Thank God NFL starts tomorrow and I'll be making my picks in here too..... I won't go 3/15 like someone we know.....

A must win for the NYY and I hope they felt embarrassed for losing to those bums last night.... Pressure is on and IF they even want to even think about a possible playoff run they better show something....It's either put up or shut up.....
the Don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#314658 Sep 3, 2014
TMAN_Mets wrote:
2-0 DEFENDING WORLD CHAMPS! the PRETEND TO CONTEND tour continues on LMAO!
Hey dopey ya shitsin the wind the LAST PLACE RED SOX haven't defended anything this year they just plain STINK even the crappy Mets are Better then Them...
the Don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#314659 Sep 3, 2014
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Tonight is MLB and TNA..... Can't wait to see the Sexy Knockouts and Tazz commentary lol.... Not to mention EC3 and Spuds suit..... Thank God NFL starts tomorrow and I'll be making my picks in here too..... I won't go 3/15 like someone we know.....
A must win for the NYY and I hope they felt embarrassed for losing to those bums last night.... Pressure is on and IF they even want to even think about a possible playoff run they better show something....It's either put up or shut up.....
FACT IS the Umpire stole that game from them.....Most embarrassing losing to a shitteam like the minor league Red Sox....Even the crappy Mets are better then them...
the Don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#314660 Sep 3, 2014
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
Like you really were away...Liar Liar panties on fire..LMFAO at ya BS!!!!
YANKEES 4 LIFE

Darby, PA

#314661 Sep 3, 2014
the Don wrote:
<quoted text>
FACT IS the Umpire stole that game from them.....Most embarrassing losing to a shitteam like the minor league Red Sox....Even the crappy Mets are better then them...
I hope they feel some type of embarrassment from that display last night..... That could be the beginning of the end for this season if last nights performance were things to come.... Thank God we have the NFL back.....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#314662 Sep 3, 2014
Weei.com and Olney rip to shreds bradbum. Think trade if they can get a pizza for him.

Silence on how he is doing in the minors.

It's terrible. Too funny, lmao.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#314663 Sep 3, 2014
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Tonight is MLB and TNA..... Can't wait to see the Sexy Knockouts and Tazz commentary lol.... Not to mention EC3 and Spuds suit..... Thank God NFL starts tomorrow and I'll be making my picks in here too..... I won't go 3/15 like someone we know.....
Looking forward to tna and tazz. Yanks almost done. But football tomorrow. Looking forward to your picks ..no 3/15 for you.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#314664 Sep 3, 2014
Sox lose again. Rookies sucked. As predicted. Betts and Bogaerts go 0 - 7 with 4 strikeouts. Vazquez hits like romine. Over rated.

As predicted.

“Lou Gehrig, Pride of the Yanks”

Since: Aug 08

Washington, DC

#314665 Sep 3, 2014
jimi-yank wrote:
Sox lose again. Rookies sucked. As predicted. Betts and Bogaerts go 0 - 7 with 4 strikeouts. Vazquez hits like romine. Over rated.
As predicted.
Anyone notice Allan Craig is batting .125 as a Red Sox? Good thing the Sox have him locked up for years to come.....ROLMFAO

“Lou Gehrig, Pride of the Yanks”

Since: Aug 08

Washington, DC

#314666 Sep 3, 2014
the Don wrote:
<quoted text>
Like you really were away...Liar Liar panties on fire..LMFAO at ya BS!!!!
Yanks won't quit we know that but the playoffs are a pipe dream at this point no matter how many games the Yanks have against last place bums like the Sox.

But yes indeed thank goodness for the NFL and the college football
FuManChu in Maui

Wailuku, HI

#314667 Sep 3, 2014
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
hey buddy, i told him prior to leaving...guess you had to find out later on....say, tell me when you find the fatties in the italian dance video on you tube...its hovering around 4000 hits...
what ever happened to soon?? and the power of god?? I still want to know where you got that sily hat...see you around, gap tooth fool.
What silly hat?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 53 min weapon X 317,482
TRUMP to have REPUBLICAN GUARD at WHITEHOUSE ! 1 hr TRUMP WALL a NO-GO 13
NORF KOREA to Invent FUSION POWER Next ! 1 hr STEVEN COLD BEAR ... 12
TRUMP to DONATE $1 MILLION to HOUSTON RELIEF ! 1 hr STEVEN COLD BEAR ... 8
IT TWERKED ! .. No Talk about RUSSIA or TAXES !... 1 hr Don Quixote - Ins... 48
The United Hates of America (Sep '10) 1 hr Benny Mussolini -... 3,085
North Korea MISSLE STRIKING America or its Allies 1 hr Typical Republican 4

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance