Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#312053 Jul 6, 2014
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
2019 and he'll still a bum. Yanks win the series vs the Twins
Yanks escape Minneapolis with a 9-7 win grabbing 3 outta 4 and Robertson picking up 3 saves in the series.....Jeter picked up his 3400 base hit only 19 away from big Yaz and 8th place.....

Nuno for McCarthy trade is a good one.....Yanks get a real starter outta it....glad the Yanks DFA'd Soriano......maybe the desperate sox pick him up and put him in CF......the beantown bums need help.......lmfao

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#312054 Jul 6, 2014
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
2019 and he'll still a bum. Yanks win the series vs the Twins

Once again a bum as a yank...then when gone might have been a good bullpen piece. It gets old with the hypocrite bs.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Bexley, Australia

#312055 Jul 6, 2014
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm talking about his whole career not cherry picking some stats like the troll does.
Have a good evening.
AH 'cherry picking' that means talking about how he's pitching today rather than when he pitched good many years back like you were...

got it. Must be one of those moronic FuGraphs things

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#312056 Jul 6, 2014
No arguments. No fights . Then "IT" slimes his way in. Typical.
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

#312057 Jul 6, 2014
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm talking about his whole career not cherry picking some stats like the troll does.

Have a good evening.
Continue to ignore the obvious. It's about the here & now, not the past. Living in the past only sets up more disappointment going forward...

Have a good evening...
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

#312058 Jul 6, 2014
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Yanks escape Minneapolis with a 9-7 win grabbing 3 outta 4 and Robertson picking up 3 saves in the series.....Jeter picked up his 3400 base hit only 19 away from big Yaz and 8th place.....

Nuno for McCarthy trade is a good one.....Yanks get a real starter outta it....glad the Yanks DFA'd Soriano......maybe the desperate sox pick him up and put him in CF......the beantown bums need help.......lmfao
Great trade for a SP that's 3-10 with a 2 game winning streak against he worst offensive teams...

Good luck with that...

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#312059 Jul 6, 2014
Agreed!
Da GreatDirtyWater

Bexley, Australia

#312060 Jul 6, 2014
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
We are posting sports ...take your taunts to your phony other forum and get lost. We don't need your childish bs.
No to be honest and accurate (2 things you never are) I was the one posting sports and stats

and you were the one posting childish 'cant hit mlb' taunts

the can't hit crowd is 4 for 7 today with 2Rs 1BB 1K by the way...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#312061 Jul 6, 2014
NYStateOfMind wrote:
<quoted text>
Two multiple hit games with mostly 0-3 & 1-4 games. Long way to proving he belongs...
http://www.baseball-reference.com/players/gl....

He finally did something. How soon the hundreds of at bats that were bad are forgotten.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Bexley, Australia

#312062 Jul 6, 2014
NYStateOfMind wrote:
<quoted text>
Two multiple hit games with mostly 0-3 & 1-4 games. Long way to proving he belongs...
http://www.baseball-reference.com/players/gl....
He's not taking the Ks like he was and getting better ABs that mean the hits will come

Besides his glove already says he belongs

just too much pressure on him early. He'll be something soon
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#312063 Jul 6, 2014
NYStateOfMind wrote:
<quoted text>
Great trade for a SP that's 3-10 with a 2 game winning streak against he worst offensive teams...
Good luck with that...
Last place Dbacks suck what can you say........certainly can't be any worst than Nuno.......
Da GreatDirtyWater

Bexley, Australia

#312064 Jul 6, 2014
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again a bum as a yank...then when gone might have been a good bullpen piece. It gets old with the hypocrite bs.
I never called Nuno a bum you liar. In fact I posted alot on how he wasn't a starter thats not his problem the Yankees can't develop starting pitching

I know you can't stop lying but at least stop lying to yourself
Da Great IT

Bexley, Australia

#312065 Jul 6, 2014
jimi-yank wrote:
No arguments. No fights . Then "IT" slimes his way in. Typical.
You were talking crap about stuff you don't know anything about
like baseball
Da Great IT

Bexley, Australia

#312066 Jul 6, 2014
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
He finally did something. How soon the hundreds of at bats that were bad are forgotten.
Gee I hope its not forgotten

Because trial and error is how you learn to hit mlb pitching

and he will

and I will laugh my ass off everytime he burns the Yankees which he will for a very long time.
Da Great IT

Bexley, Australia

#312067 Jul 6, 2014
Ugh Mujica...should have traded him for Nuno or McCarthy....

of course the Yankees would have to have sweetened the deal.

I don't want any of their players. Just re-up Cashman's contract
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#312068 Jul 6, 2014
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I never called Nuno a bum you liar. In fact I posted alot on how he wasn't a starter thats not his problem the Yankees can't develop starting pitching
I know you can't stop lying but at least stop lying to yourself
Drew was a nice pickup for the sox huh? 0 for 5 today with 4 k's batting .141......and Bradley's .218 BA.....nice farm beantown has huh? maybe Ben should go after Soriano eh? LMFAO

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#312069 Jul 6, 2014
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Drew was a nice pickup for the sox huh? 0 for 5 today with 4 k's batting .141......and Bradley's .218 BA.....nice farm beantown has huh? maybe Ben should go after Soriano eh? LMFAO

He is a pathetic homer fan. The worst. Sox made 2 errors also today in the battle for last place.
Da Great IT

Bexley, Australia

#312070 Jul 6, 2014
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Drew was a nice pickup for the sox huh? 0 for 5 today with 4 k's batting .141......and Bradley's .218 BA.....nice farm beantown has huh? maybe Ben should go after Soriano eh? LMFAO
Yeah Drews 10m a bad deal eh?

Maybe the the Sox should go after Beltran and his $45m of underproduction

Thats your one reply of the month fatass choke on it
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#312071 Jul 6, 2014
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
He is a pathetic homer fan. The worst. Sox made 2 errors also today in the battle for last place.
The Aussie moron is so bitter its hilarious.......we all told that idiot over and over the redsox suck and were a complete fluke last year......and the clueless moron wouldn't believe it.....too funny......
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#312072 Jul 6, 2014
Da Great IT wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah Drews 10m a bad deal eh?
Maybe the the Sox should go after Beltran and his $45m of underproduction
Thats your one reply of the month fatass choke on it
It showed how depleted and poor the sox farm system is moron....nobody wanted Drew......nobody......but Bogaerts and Middlebrooks sucked so badly that idiotic Ben brought Drew back and for what 10M? LMFAO.....Drew isn't worth a bag of balls you idiot.......lmfao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jets talk back (Dec '07) 7 min Paul Yanks 9,160
Fox is going down (Dec '09) 7 min grave digger 5,518
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 min The Fact Is 47,062
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 15 min Bloody Bill Anderson 15,260
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 16 min raider youth 10,742
last post wins! (Jun '10) 51 min mr goodwrench 25,372
Obama is really really dumb. Quite dumb. 1 hr Monroe NC Nut 9

Jackson-Heights News Video

Jackson-Heights Dating
Find my Match

Jackson-Heights Jobs

Jackson-Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Jackson-Heights News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Jackson-Heights