Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“No Lying”

Since: Oct 07

And Never Fooled

#312339 Jul 12, 2014
Stupid useless freakin loser. Nothing to do on Sat afternoon but to wait around for me to visit Topix. You're going to be very bored after tomorrow
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

#312340 Jul 12, 2014
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Vegas sets the odds in all sports and the better teams get the odds they get. Cavs are favored to win the NBA title next year just like Seattle is favored to win the SB next year. We shall see what goes down. I'm not going to be the guy who bets against the greatest ever to play the game in LeBron.
Wrong once again...

http://www.vegasinsider.com/nfl/odds/futures/

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#312341 Jul 12, 2014
NYStateOfMind wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong once again...
http://www.vegasinsider.com/nfl/odds/futures/
Actually I noticed it right after my post. I got confused the future power rankings on ESPN now which has Seattle ranked #1. Still, this doesn't change my point.
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

#312342 Jul 12, 2014
<quoted text>Actually I noticed it right after my post. I got confused the future power rankings on ESPN now which has Seattle ranked #1. Still, this doesn't change my point.
What's your point?...

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#312343 Jul 12, 2014
NYStateOfMind wrote:
<quoted text>
What's your point?...
Point is the team most likely to win the championship next season is Cleveland. The odds reflect that. Sure anything can happen and thats the beauty of sports
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

#312344 Jul 12, 2014
<quoted text>Point is the team most likely to win the championship next season is Cleveland. The odds reflect that. Sure anything can happen and thats the beauty of sports
Not even close...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Washington, DC

#312345 Jul 13, 2014
Lost in the bb news was a great performance by greene the rookie, who held down a hard hitting team in the orioles...a wasted performance by kuroda as the bats went dead and the yanks could have taken 2 from them...now whitley goes and he needs to go...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#312346 Jul 13, 2014
NYStateOfMind wrote:
<quoted text>
Not even close...

please understand, as you try to be even keeled in your info, the one you posted, classic frontrunner has thrived on trying to annoy people with the phony predictions..for years, he changes them left and right as you caught him in the san antonio/heat series...he has had only 2 winners over 7 years, the heat 2 times, heavy favorites..none, in football, baseball or hockey...he ususally has his buddy come on and edit posts for him...or he just does his deny deny game

as several pointed out, in football he was beyond bad going 3-12 one week, then tried to claim it was points....yet, i saved the pages and posts...no points ever mentioned..and that forum picks it by winners, not points...

i find it funny with the odds as of now with players still moving, odds will shift and i doubt if cleve makes it to the finals. best players, dont always win and for years, they did not.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#312347 Jul 13, 2014
good morning toddy....i see your post of the phony/laughable threats was taken down....did they give you the warning? no soon, ever...it eats you alive..i warned you that over a dozen had full info...and access...up to you to realize it...

and, have you yet found the you tube hit, dancing with the fatties? that is not the title, but it is a funny one, now up to 3000 hits...

amazing. yet, no soon. all are paybacks. I heard you ignored the deal. as stated, it gets worse..

say, when do i get the message on where to get the hat?? rumor is, the whole pic of that comes on soon and more appearances of the fat cook...

wow...soon, too funny,LMAO...
YANKEES 4 LIFE

Philadelphia, PA

#312348 Jul 13, 2014
jimi-yank wrote:
Lost in the bb news was a great performance by greene the rookie, who held down a hard hitting team in the orioles...a wasted performance by kuroda as the bats went dead and the yanks could have taken 2 from them...now whitley goes and he needs to go...
Been good pitching as of late from the Yanks...... Greene was solid once again in his 2nd start....7IP 4H 0R 9Ks.... Could be a blessing in disguise if this continues....

How about McCann is pulling himself slowly from the abyss with 3 more hits.... Last 6 games he has had 10 hits.... Seems like he's finding his groove and Jeter with yet another multi hit game......

Wish the game was in the afternoon, but we have to wait until tonight....Whitley hopefully can bounce back because his last 3 starts he has allowed 17 earned runs in 9 innings......
YANKEES 4 LIFE

Philadelphia, PA

#312349 Jul 13, 2014
NYStateOfMind wrote:
<quoted text>
What's your point?...
He does this evey year with LeBron and Brady.... He said Brady was better than Montana which is absurd.... Not to mention LeBron better than Jordan which is unheard of..... You had the perfect nickname for him....

Guess he doesn't realize that CLE has a young inexperienced team with a new coach and talented ball hogging PG in Irving..... They'll make the playoffs ONLY because they are in that pathetic East.... No NBA title is coming to CLE no time soon......
YANKEES 4 LIFE

Philadelphia, PA

#312350 Jul 13, 2014
<quoted text>Dude, Indiana most certainly won't be favored to win the East since the Cavs are favored to win the NBA title next season. Facts. I know you don't like facts
Classic Frontrunner at its best....
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

#312351 Jul 13, 2014
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Been good pitching as of late from the Yanks...... Greene was solid once again in his 2nd start....7IP 4H 0R 9Ks.... Could be a blessing in disguise if this continues....

How about McCann is pulling himself slowly from the abyss with 3 more hits.... Last 6 games he has had 10 hits.... Seems like he's finding his groove and Jeter with yet another multi hit game......

Wish the game was in the afternoon, but we have to wait until tonight....Whitley hopefully can bounce back because his last 3 starts he has allowed 17 earned runs in 9 innings......
Solid start by Greene. That's the best hitting lineup in the division & he held them in check...

Whitley is coming up to his innings limit. Wouldn't expect more than he's shown...

“Lou Gehrig, Pride of the Yanks”

Since: Aug 08

Washington, DC

#312352 Jul 13, 2014
jimi-yank wrote:
Wasn't lost on me the kids been great and the O's on the road are a good hitting team. He can throw, guys with 97 MPH sinker balls don't need other pitches if they keep it down in the strike zone just simple throw and mother nature takes care of the rest. He has a two seamer and cureball to keep the hittes guessing enough.

McCann breaking out?

Pineda throwing pain free?(Yankee brass not counting on him)

Shame about Tanaka but you never know as he only has a 10% tear and even if does Tommy John surgery its like Nova Harvey's tear which were more than 50%.

I see Cliff Lee is starting today July 21st for the Phils.....buyer beware

Washington, DC

#312353 Jul 13, 2014
NYStateOfMind wrote:
<quoted text>
Solid start by Greene. That's the best hitting lineup in the division & he held them in check...
Whitley is coming up to his innings limit. Wouldn't expect more than he's shown...
I can't see Whitley going more than 5 innings today even if he's got a no hitter going.

Yanks looking at Beltre, Ian Kennedy, Jorge De La Rosa?

http://www.sportsmedia101.com/newyorkyankees/...

http://www.gospelherald.com/articles/51885/20...

http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2010/11/yankees...

Washington, DC

#312354 Jul 13, 2014
jimi-yank wrote:
good morning toddy....i see your post of the phony/laughable threats was taken down....did they give you the warning? no soon, ever...it eats you alive..i warned you that over a dozen had full info...and access...up to you to realize it...
and, have you yet found the you tube hit, dancing with the fatties? that is not the title, but it is a funny one, now up to 3000 hits...
amazing. yet, no soon. all are paybacks. I heard you ignored the deal. as stated, it gets worse..
say, when do i get the message on where to get the hat?? rumor is, the whole pic of that comes on soon and more appearances of the fat cook...
wow...soon, too funny,LMAO...
Tman's been banned? Good riddance
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

#312355 Jul 13, 2014
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't see Whitley going more than 5 innings today even if he's got a no hitter going.

Yanks looking at Beltre, Ian Kennedy, Jorge De La Rosa?

http://www.sportsmedia101.com/newyorkyankees/...

http://www.gospelherald.com/articles/51885/20...

http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2010/11/yankees...
Beltre is a career gap-up the middle hitter. That doesn't play well @ YS3 will all that real estate. He struggled @ Safeco for 5 seasons under similar playing conditions...

http://www.baseball-reference.com/players/spl...

Ian Kennedy redux? Think NYY learned their lesson with HR Javy Vazquez regarding second chances...

de la Rosa may cost more than NYY wants to pay. He's a FA after this season...

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#312356 Jul 13, 2014
NYStateOfMind wrote:
<quoted text>
Not even close...
Thats fine. Just understand that myself as well as the experts in Vegas disagree with you. Cavs are favored to win it all next year as the odds dictate. Better teams are the ones who are favored. You should know this. We'll see what happens. The beauty of sports is anything can happen

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#312357 Jul 13, 2014
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Classic Frontrunner at its best....
Dude, you're from Atlanta and are a Lakers and Yankee fan. Nothing more needs to be said. You're a joke of a fan

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#312358 Jul 13, 2014
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
please understand, as you try to be even keeled in your info, the one you posted, classic frontrunner has thrived on trying to annoy people with the phony predictions..for years, he changes them left and right as you caught him in the san antonio/heat series...he has had only 2 winners over 7 years, the heat 2 times, heavy favorites..none, in football, baseball or hockey...he ususally has his buddy come on and edit posts for him...or he just does his deny deny game
as several pointed out, in football he was beyond bad going 3-12 one week, then tried to claim it was points....yet, i saved the pages and posts...no points ever mentioned..and that forum picks it by winners, not points...
i find it funny with the odds as of now with players still moving, odds will shift and i doubt if cleve makes it to the finals. best players, dont always win and for years, they did not.
Dude, mind your own business. Thank you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 6 min Susanm 341,046
My friend keeps bragging about his internet bride 29 min myeverfriend 1
Ne-mbutal,Xa-nax,add-erall,H, B/lk 2 hr Best 1
jets talk back (Dec '07) 4 hr Paul Yanks 16,210
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 hr FARTS BLAKE 64,679
CAITLYNN JENNER = SINNER = REPENT repent 7 hr lake of fire 1
joey d`s pizzeria (Aug '09) Jan '18 Kapowcat1 4

Jackson-Heights Jobs

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages