Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5
the Don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#310569 May 30, 2014
TMAN_Mets wrote:
<quoted text>Your best post of the year. STRANGERS will never win the cup again...LMAO!
keep up the good work stupid...

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#310570 May 30, 2014
Well this Friday is the same as the previous 2 Fridays. Barring breakdowns by Teheran, Strasberg and Cueto this weekend, this will be win #7 in a row. I am also predicting 3 HR's today from my fearsome foursome who are Cabrera, Puig, Stanton and Encarancion

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#310571 May 30, 2014
the Don wrote:
<quoted text> keep up the good work stupid...
Oh no, the TMAN jinx could strike again

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#310572 May 30, 2014
Oh, just judge me already before I go out for lunch
the Don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#310573 May 30, 2014
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets go Kings!
Yes lets go King....

“Babe Ruth, Yankee Immortal”

Since: Aug 08

Yankee Stadium

#310574 May 30, 2014
CC Sabathia ready to map out recovery plan

by Igor Mello | CBSSports.com
(06:18 pm ET) Yankees starter CC Sabathia is scheduled to visit Dr. Ahmad Friday to map out a plan for his rehabilitation moving forward, the Journal News reports.

Sabathia has been sidelined since May 11 and is not expected back until at least July after undergoing a stem cell treatment injection in his inflamed right knee earlier in the month.

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#310576 May 31, 2014
Very disappointing in the new movie polling. Empire Strikes Back voted #1 all time while Star Wars comes in at 6. Don't see how a Star Wars fan thinks episode 5 is better than 4 but whatever.

On to fantasy. My prediction was 1 HR shy of coming true as the foursome had a combined 2. I am predicting a total of 4 HR's today out of that bunch. However Strasberg and Teheran with very strong starts. Just racking up the points. I may have an all time great CBS team by seasons end. Thats how strong it is
Da GreatDirtyWater

Greenacre, Australia

#310578 May 31, 2014
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
Think the bj Upton signing was a bad one. They looked terrible vs the sox.
Sox get the rays...this weekend should be a fun one for the rays. Yanks and twins...home run Hughes will pitch. Wonder how that plays out.
Rangers in a key game 6. Let's see if there is a handshake line tonight.
Nice prediction for the Rays there moron.

Wow less than 30 posts in 4 days hows it feel to see your dream ,,,your obsession die in front of you? Oh well now I posted so you have weeks of talking about me now I've thrown this forum a lifeline...

Sox rookies putting on a talent display at Fenway eh? Your worst nightmare XB being pitched around Holt takes Bradleys leadoff spot pressure off him and he (can't) hit a HR eh? What was it Rubby Doobie Doo pitches long no runs backing Workmans good outing..even your whippimg boy jonny Herreras killing the ball today...

LMAO
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

#310579 Jun 1, 2014

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#310580 Jun 1, 2014
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow less than 30 posts in 4 days hows it feel to see your dream ,,,your obsession die in front of you? Oh well now I posted so you have weeks of talking about me now I've thrown this forum a lifeline...
Sox rookies putting on a talent display at Fenway eh? Your worst nightmare XB being pitched around Holt takes Bradleys leadoff spot pressure off him and he (can't) hit a HR eh? What was it Rubby Doobie Doo pitches long no runs backing Workmans good outing..even your whippimg boy jonny Herreras killing the ball today...
LMAO

OBSESSED? You hide like the rat coward you are in the losing streak, they win and you need to mention me again? you lurk as you have explained prior and gorilla chest pound, when they win or yankee injuries...

a disgusting, lying hypocrite...and trust me, more then 30 posts..its 20 a page in general.

but, as usual, you lie taunt and show what a hypocrite you are...say, has bradbum hit 230 yet?? ROY...he wont get 5 votes unless its from red sox homer shills like you

effin coward. keep hiding and use cheesey excuses...
Da GreatDirtyWater

Greenacre, Australia

#310581 Jun 1, 2014
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
OBSESSED? You hide like the rat coward you are in the losing streak, they win and you need to mention me again? you lurk as you have explained prior and gorilla chest pound, when they win or yankee injuries...
a disgusting, lying hypocrite...and trust me, more then 30 posts..its 20 a page in general.
but, as usual, you lie taunt and show what a hypocrite you are...say, has bradbum hit 230 yet?? ROY...he wont get 5 votes unless its from red sox homer shills like you
effin coward. keep hiding and use cheesey excuses...
Naw 1st post Thursday May 29 was #310552 mine was #310578 so hats 26 posts including mine so under 30. No lies. Except from you to yourself. Your forum is dying.Your obsession is blowing up in your face.

No hiding because there is nothing to hide from. Just because I choose not to post here doesn't mean I'm hiding anyway and you get no explaination for what I was doing because its none of your business what I do in the first place.

stop obsessing over me and lying to yourself that I "lurk" here. I don't care about your endless whining about Momma so I don't post here or read posts here when I don't feel like laughing at you clowns and your moronic predictions.

REAL FUN ONE FOR THE RAYS eh?

Effin' sweep. Hassan and Cheech make their debuts...more Sox rookies...the farm is a talent machine.

Nice work by Phat Hughes...you miss him more than Nunez? Or Mo?
LMFAO

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#310582 Jun 1, 2014
<quoted text>
Naw 1st post Thursday May 29 was #310552 mine was #310578 so hats 26 posts including mine so under 30. No lies. Except from you to yourself. Your forum is dying.Your obsession is blowing up in your face.
No hiding because there is nothing to hide from. Just because I choose not to post here doesn't mean I'm hiding anyway and you get no explaination for what I was doing because its none of your business what I do in the first place.
stop obsessing over me and lying to yourself that I "lurk" here. I don't care about your endless whining about Momma so I don't post here or read posts here when I don't feel like laughing at you clowns and your moronic predictions.
Effin' sweep. Hassan and Cheech make their debuts...more Sox rookies...the farm is a talent machine.
LMFAO

You admitted the year you hid that you "checked " posts and almost posted. That is lurking you pathetic liar.

Once again you post me showing your obsession. Fact.

I post in the met, jet, giant and ranger forum. Why not stalk there also.

Fact. Sox lose you hide. Fact. Sox win you infest this forum. Gorilla chest pounding.

Your nothing more then a blowhard lying homer. A hypocrite. Sox lose you will run away again. More cheesy excuses.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#310583 Jun 1, 2014
jackie bradbum jr is now batting a robust 207....ROY votes...short list

LMFAO....54 strike outs in 164 at bats, impressive..

oh yeah, so nunez was mentioned...who on earth would want him over solarte?? omg, it appears someone is once again, clueless in baseball...

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#310584 Jun 2, 2014
<quoted text>
LMAO
Welcome back. Sox on a tear but they only picked up 2 games on this 7 game winning streak. Toronto is the class of the division although who knows how long Buerle is going to stay this good

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#310585 Jun 2, 2014
<quoted text>
LMFAO
So far the only Sox rookie doing good is Boaegarts and that was only recently. The real rookie gem of both teams has been Tanaka. The next best rookie of either team has been Solarte. You can't spin it any different

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#310586 Jun 2, 2014
NYStateOfMind wrote:
<quoted text>
To date, ATL in 1st place by 1/2 game. Three game losing streaks aren't uncommon. Upton is what he's always been. Talent that teases a team to believe something more than what he's shown...
BOS needs to get some games back from TB after losing 5 of the 1st 6 games thus far. If HR Hughes actually starts, may buy a ticket just to sit in the OF bleachers to catch a HR...
NYR needs this game tonight. If it goes back to MTL, not sure they have it in them to win another Game 7 on the road...
See the supposed greatest NBA player of all time scored all of 7 points last night & was in foul trouble for most of the game. Before someone proclaims themselves to be on the Mount Rushmore of the greatest NBA players of all time, try staying out of foul trouble...
LeBron when he retires, will be going down as the greatest ever. You're cherry picking a bad game with LeBron. But thats how great he is. You have to cherry pick with him because hes always great most of the time. Its like after a bad game by Tom Brady and then saying hes not the best ever. They'll win this thing in 5 games, which is what I predicted a few years ago. And if LeBron stays with Miami, they'll win it again next year in 5 or 6 games. Thats how great this guy is. However it does appear to me hes leaving Miami after this season

Yankee Stadium

#310587 Jun 2, 2014
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Welcome back. Sox on a tear but they only picked up 2 games on this 7 game winning streak. Toronto is the class of the division although who knows how long Buerle is going to stay this good
A real tear, 6 wins and 10 loses in their last 16 games.

Yankee Stadium

#310588 Jun 2, 2014
jimi-yank wrote:
oh yeah, so nunez was mentioned...who on earth would want him over solarte?? omg, it appears someone is once again, clueless in baseball...
Sox could have used Nuenez at 3rd base.

I love the line he was not hiding....lets start a poll....who believes that he was not sulking?

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#310589 Jun 2, 2014
jimi-yank wrote:
Top rookies this year overall in order are;

Abreu
Tanaka
Springer
Ventura
Solarte
Elias

Maybe Ventura, Solarte and Elias are questionable however its hard to disagree with the top 3 in that order, although if Abreu stays out for a while, Tanaka has a good shot at ROY

Yankee Stadium

#310590 Jun 2, 2014
NYStateOfMind wrote:
Lets go Kings!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 12 min Into The Night 61,076
Did Huma have enough Weiner? 13 min Hills 1
News LETTERS: Tip lines, 'empathy,' and more (May '09) 21 min Newsome 6
News Clinton vs Trump: battle of the New Yorkers 1 hr ClintonRacism 111
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 1 hr Chicagoan by Birth 11,958
Giants talk back (Dec '06) 1 hr jimi-yank 5,120
Time to go? (Jun '15) 2 hr may 12,550

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages