Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5
the Don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#310338 May 20, 2014
jimi-yank wrote:
brother todd, since you are lurking, and hiding when is soon? its been a month now. Do I need to post some of the famous dance line to get you motivated?
question 8 chins, will you allow it to go on america's funniest videos? it would be a hit...we can speed it up for max laugh tracks...
oh, thar she blows...moby dick, the great white whale....
you "mushy old fart"...too darn funny, LMAO.
never forget by the way, you told the forum it was fine to go into public sites....
paybacks chubsey obsey....bwaahahahahahaha
personally, i find it a riot you cry and cry yet this is just what you did for years.....
enjoy, more to come...
last time I saw chubby he looked like a beached whale...
the Don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#310339 May 20, 2014
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw that game 7 vs the bruins and loved every second of it...cannot stand the bruins.
as for dw, he has stated prior that he has lurked and checked out posts and not posted...just like his buddy fatty who lurks and judges daily...
dw will be back when the yanks get another injury and lose a few. typical coward stuff.
one things for sure DW is a scumbag.....

“Let's go Yankees”

Since: Jul 08

Long Island

#310340 May 20, 2014
And the Sox sign Stephen Drew...................
the Don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#310341 May 20, 2014
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
cash cannot come on too strong or he will get taken advantage of...i realize he might have to wait at least 3 weeks or so for the market to be out there
and, joe....what a job he has done juggling things...
joe's been great this year and he did a fine job keeping on in the playoff race till well after labor day last year with all the injuries he had to deal with...Glad we got rid of sleeping joe and signed him...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Santa Fe, NM

#310342 May 20, 2014
Sox to sign drew...so much for the rookies and the new model of success.

Bwahahahahaha

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#310343 May 20, 2014
HarleyRyder wrote:
And the Sox sign Stephen Drew..........

We were told they did not need him. So much for that. The highly rated farm had it covered.
the Don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#310344 May 20, 2014
HarleyRyder wrote:
And the Sox sign Stephen Drew..........
Really ain't that a gas....3rd base or SS as they have huge hole's at both..,,,,Maybe now they'll bring back Youkilis from Japan..
Todd Geis

Candler, NC

#310345 May 20, 2014
Anyone see the grease ball hamburger flipper or his pedophile brother ? We're all waiting down here and what a surprise it will be for them. Cant wait

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#310346 May 20, 2014
Todd Geis wrote:
Anyone see the grease ball hamburger flipper or his pedophile brother ? We're all waiting down here and what a surprise it will be for them. Cant wait

Go for a walk.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#310347 May 20, 2014
Its only 3 days but....

someone has not yet left the house....

strange huh??

too funny, LMAO

“Lou Gehrig, Pride of the Yanks”

Since: Aug 08

Washington, DC

#310348 May 20, 2014
the Don wrote:
Rangers beat the Canadiens 3-1 to go 2-0 in the series. Holy shoot!!
How come no sox chit chat on the Drew signing? what a joke

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#310349 May 20, 2014
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
How come no sox chit chat on the Drew signing? what a joke

recall the "new model" and they did not need him, they had rookies...and more rookies and

depth...

total bs, exposed....and deep deep hiding and lurking...just like 2012

lets not forget, ROY bradbum, 205 ba...on and on...
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#310350 May 20, 2014
jimi-yank wrote:
Sox to sign drew...so much for the rookies and the new model of success.
Bwahahahahaha
What a weekend and night in sports...... Congrats to your Rangers for taking the first 2 games on the road.... Great shape for taking the series..... Tonight we have MLB, NBA.....

Omg please tell you laughed when you saw that Bunny break dance lmao..... JBL didn't like that at all and Stephanie doing the Yes chant was straight comedy..... Wyatt family are great.....

If Bad News Barrett arrived at Fenway, he would say "BOSTON, I'M AFRAID I HAVE SOME BAD NEWS FOR YA!!!!!.... Looks like the ghost of SS past has returned, but that still doesn't help the fact youhave no farm system, no depth and no rotation..... 2012 will be here..... Thank you very much".....

First place Yanks in action tonight..... Tanaka have been unreal to start god career and he's turning out to be our best pitcher already..... Losing 3 SPs, injuries and still in 1st place.......

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#310351 May 20, 2014
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> What a weekend and night in sports...... Congrats to your Rangers for taking the first 2 games on the road.... Great shape for taking the series..... Tonight we have MLB, NBA.....
Omg please tell you laughed when you saw that Bunny break dance lmao..... JBL didn't like that at all and Stephanie doing the Yes chant was straight comedy..... Wyatt family are great.....
If Bad News Barrett arrived at Fenway, he would say "BOSTON, I'M AFRAID I HAVE SOME BAD NEWS FOR YA!!!!!.... Looks like the ghost of SS past has returned, but that still doesn't help the fact youhave no farm system, no depth and no rotation..... 2012 will be here..... Thank you very much".....
First place Yanks in action tonight..... Tanaka have been unreal to start god career and he's turning out to be our best pitcher already..... Losing 3 SPs, injuries and still in 1st place.......

I had wrestling on dvr and watched it later...had to see hockey, it was too intense to miss...

sox are a fraud..as paul said..

tanaka the real deal, so much for japan as triple aaa stuff..what bs...
the Don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#310352 May 20, 2014
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
recall the "new model" and they did not need him, they had rookies...and more rookies and
depth...
total bs, exposed....and deep deep hiding and lurking...just like 2012
lets not forget, ROY bradbum, 205 ba...on and on...
Bradley 43 strikeouts in 127 AB...Bogaerts 38 strikeouts in 145 AB, and 4 errors already...Pedroia 2 HR's in 177 AB and a salary of $12,625.000...Pierzynski 3 HR's in 120 AB and a salary..Catching platoon of Pierzyynski and Ross who by the way is batting .182 combined to make 6 errors..This is part of the "new model' which has the Red Sox in 4th place...
the Don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#310353 May 20, 2014
All current members of the Red Sox Batting averages of .235 or lower club..Gomes .233, Sizemore .226, Bradley Jr. .205, Middlebrooks .197, Herrera ,184, Ross .182, Nava .149 and Roberts .105, all part of the Red Sox 'new model' ...
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#310354 May 20, 2014
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
I had wrestling on dvr and watched it later...had to see hockey, it was too intense to miss...
sox are a fraud..as paul said..
tanaka the real deal, so much for japan as triple aaa stuff..what bs...
Omg i'm sorry..... I didn't mean to spoil it for you.... You, Paul, Don and some others called it early with the Sox.....

Tanaka may be ROY if he keeps this pace up and in the process Yanks have a good record.... Guy has been nothing but stellar and worth every penny we paid him.....
the Don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#310355 May 20, 2014
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> What a weekend and night in sports...... Congrats to your Rangers for taking the first 2 games on the road.... Great shape for taking the series..... Tonight we have MLB, NBA.....
The Ghost of 2012 is visiting the Red Sox...
the Don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#310356 May 20, 2014
Jimi, Giants number one pick Odell Beckham Jr. signed with the team yesterday...only pick unsigned is Defensive tackle Jay Bromley a third round choice..
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#310357 May 20, 2014
the Don wrote:
<quoted text> The Ghost of 2012 is visiting the Red Sox...
Lol yeah it's going to pop up and it couldn't have happen to a better team..... Who knows It could be worst than 2012.....

First place Yanks back in action tonight..... Tanaka going for another win and I like his chances against the CHI lineup.... Not taking them lightly, but I expect a good outing.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Skype Names 4 min optokaiba 92
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min Into The Night 63,839
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 22 min let 314,653
Philando Castile and Otto Warmbier Both Citizen... 1 hr friend of ms piggy 7
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... (Nov '16) 1 hr Hillary Lost 4,195
TRUMP TRAVAILS ! - Alternate News Agency ! 2 hr Old Millennia Tramp 2
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 2 hr BHJ Rules 45,039

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages