Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“Let's go Yankees”

Since: Jul 08

Long Island

#309315 Apr 23, 2014
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't ever recall myself comparing Granderson to Ellsbury, Gardner yes perhaps. Who are you saying in here compared Granderson to Ellsbury?
It was Grandy vs Els, as they were both CF's, and at the time I believe they were both in the discussion for MVP (at least in our discussions LOL)
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#309316 Apr 23, 2014
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't ever recall myself comparing Granderson to Ellsbury, Gardner yes perhaps. Who are you saying in here compared Granderson to Ellsbury?
I agree with you two completely different type of players...I love to see this post myself the skill sets of these two guys is so different..I'd really like to see what they were comparing..
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#309317 Apr 23, 2014
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I did a few years ago...when grandy first came over...not sure if anyone else did...maybe one more person....
I am pretty sure I am one to raise his hand..
I'am a big believer in Power HR's eguals RBI's and Runs scored..BA may not....But I don't ever remember comparing Els and grandy...
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#309318 Apr 23, 2014
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
the game last night was huge...tanaka the rookie vs the supposed ace of the sox...who had beaten the yanks last time out
and we know from "homer" fan...what he thinks he knows about tanaka
tanaka out performed, out pitched and showed up huge in that small bean bag of a stadium...
great game..and last year, while being taunted as the yanks went 6-13 vs the soxies...its all new for this year and it appears the yanks want some payback time...keep em in the basement, where they belong and were in 2012...
yup funny shite as the yankees lost early and often and Susie DW would taunt us fans how important they were.Now since the Red Sox have lost FOUR out of the first Five they mean nothing...Just more of Susie BS!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Santa Fe, NM

#309319 Apr 23, 2014
the don wrote:
<quoted text> I'am a big believer in Power HR's eguals RBI's and Runs scored..BA may not....But I don't ever remember comparing Els and grandy...

I did...and took credit for it, lol...but i think some one else also..did not say who...

but, i know i chatted it

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#309320 Apr 23, 2014
HarleyRyder wrote:
<quoted text>
It was Grandy vs Els, as they were both CF's, and at the time I believe they were both in the discussion for MVP (at least in our discussions LOL)

not sure but didnt grandy tie a mantle record, 40 homers, and 20 steals...in a season

“Lou Gehrig, Pride of the Yanks”

Since: Aug 08

Washington, DC

#309321 Apr 23, 2014
HarleyRyder wrote:
<quoted text>
So Yankee fans can now admit Ells is better than Granderson and that Cano is better than Ped......and that tanaka is better than Lester in 2014.....and that the Sox suck and the Yanks are in first place.

“Lou Gehrig, Pride of the Yanks”

Since: Aug 08

Washington, DC

#309322 Apr 23, 2014
the don wrote:
<quoted text> I agree with you two completely different type of players...I love to see this post myself the skill sets of these two guys is so different..I'd really like to see what they were comparing..
You can compare DW to the mooch. Both are cyber trolls....and probable smell
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#309323 Apr 23, 2014
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
The big last test for Pineda is tonight to me, lets see. But so far so good for Tanaka who was not really sharp last night.
Think the sox miss Ellsbury and Salty now? Even Drew is better than the bums they are rolloing out at 3rd base
Well this will be the second time in two weeks that Pineda pitches against Boston who he beat 4-1 the first time...Yup team chemistry was destroyed by letting those guys go to other teams and look at the shite they tried to replace them with ...Guess they didn't learn from Manny..Look at these dogs (Bradley Jr, Gomes, Nava, Pierzynski, Herrera, Sizemore) none of these players is hitting .240 or more....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#309324 Apr 23, 2014
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
You can compare DW to the mooch. Both are cyber trolls....and probable smell

we all know the mooch needs baby powder, you think dw does also? wow...I think one of his pics he has on his infamous habbands slacks..lol...
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#309325 Apr 23, 2014
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
I did...and took credit for it, lol...but i think some one else also..did not say who...
but, i know i chatted it
well tell me what was the chat about as I'am curious as to what you guys were comparing....
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#309326 Apr 23, 2014
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
So Yankee fans can now admit Ells is better than Granderson and that Cano is better than Ped......and that tanaka is better than Lester in 2014.....and that the Sox suck and the Yanks are in first place.
good post...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#309327 Apr 23, 2014
the don wrote:
<quoted text> well tell me what was the chat about as I'am curious as to what you guys were comparing....

Don, it was years ago when grandy first came over...and had a super year...that is about all i recall...

we compared stats...i know i did....but not much more...
YANKEES 4 LIFE

Hyattsville, MD

#309328 Apr 23, 2014
the don wrote:
<quoted text> good post...
How about those Yanks Don... First place , 4/5 from the Sox and the new additions were on display at Fenway...... Tonight Pineda is up and hopefully we can jump on Lackey early......

“No Lying”

Since: Oct 07

And Never Fooled

#309329 Apr 23, 2014
Poor Cubs. Samardiza gets robbed again of a win. And who the heck is Charlie Blackmon

“No Lying”

Since: Oct 07

And Never Fooled

#309330 Apr 23, 2014
the don wrote:
<quoted text> your funny Mr Bul lsh it thats you...
Just interested in knowing which Yankee org guy he was chatting with

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#309331 Apr 23, 2014
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> How about those Yanks Don... First place , 4/5 from the Sox and the new additions were on display at Fenway...... Tonight Pineda is up and hopefully we can jump on Lackey early......

Yanks win...Rangers win and nets lose...a good night

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#309332 Apr 23, 2014
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
Poor Cubs. Samardiza gets robbed again of a win. And who the heck is Charlie Blackmon

I have Blackmon on both my teams and the cincy catcher...
YANKEES 4 LIFE

Hyattsville, MD

#309333 Apr 23, 2014
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
Wow and they were up 5-2... ARI scoring 5 runs in the 9th..... That's sad..... Will CHI finish with the worst record in the MLB when the season ends?.....
YANKEES 4 LIFE

Hyattsville, MD

#309334 Apr 23, 2014
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
Yanks win...Rangers win and nets lose...a good night
Congrats to your Ranges for that win last night..... I'm actually pulling for Raptors, but the Nets have more experience..... Pinedas turn to face the Fenway fateful tonight.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 2 min Hooplah 45,662
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 8 min SweLL GirL 18,529
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 10 min SweLL GirL 17,305
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 24 min weaponX 316,311
jets talk back (Dec '07) 39 min Paul Yanks 14,091
TRUMP sends Military to South Pole ! 2 hr Samuel-7g-Jackson 9
Maxine Waters hears dog whistles 2 hr American public 1

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance