Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#306886 Mar 12, 2014
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure if Lackey's record wasn't set back by pitching thru the need for TJ any it was his call and now he plays next year for league minimum for it...
And last year he pitched pretty good in the world series didn't he?
Papi's numbers sure looked fat last year.
World Series MVP.
Think if youre concerned about weight loss you could get CC to talk to McFatCann.. hasn't done much for CC's pitching but who cares really both are on fat contracts, and in decline anyway
so now you're trying to claim his .500 record for his career with the Sox and his 4.67 career era was because he pitched thru TJ....comeon Susie you can do better than that...

“Let's go Yankees”

Since: Jul 08

Long Island

#306887 Mar 12, 2014
the don wrote:
<quoted text> ya right it is just you...never saw you once say this to DW ...But hey....that's just me
Well Donnie. you just keep right on breaking his balls about his teams pitching, while Kuroda gives up 6 in 3. And while you're at it, why not find a Seahawks fan to insult.

“Babe Ruth, Yankee Immortal”

Since: Aug 08

Yankee Stadium

#306888 Mar 12, 2014
the don wrote:
<quoted text> I would as well but Reese doesn't place a high value on TE it would appear...look how many we have had over the years...
At tight end, the Giants have shown interest in Andrew Quarless of the Packers, Brandon Pettigrew of the Lions and Ed Dickson of the Ravens. Of the three, Pettigrew is the most proven player and would undoubtedly cost the most money. Pettigrew, 29, is a former first-round draft pick with 284 career receptions for 2,828 yards and 16 touchdowns. His best season was 2011 (83 catches for 777 yards) and 2013 was not one of his best years (41 catches for 416 yards). He’s also big enough (6-foot-5, 265 pounds) to be an effective blocker, something the Giants view as a prerequisite for the position.

http://nypost.com/2014/03/10/giants-intereste...
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#306889 Mar 12, 2014
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonder if his ex wife who he dumped for a stripper when she got breast cancer sold the house in NH yet?
Real stand up guy is Lackey
sounds a lot like susie
Da GreatDirtyWater

Greenacre, Australia

#306890 Mar 12, 2014
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
Kuroda was fine first start. He busts Yankees and fans every day.
However. For a change yankee youth has actually looked good in spring training. Usually they dont.
Guess thats the benefits of having such an old team coming off injuries...the kids HAVE to play
Da GreatDirtyWater

Greenacre, Australia

#306891 Mar 12, 2014
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonder if his ex wife who he dumped for a stripper when she got breast cancer sold the house in NH yet?
Real stand up guy is Lackey
For a stripper? Never heard that one...gotta link or is it your normal BS?
Da GreatDirtyWater

Greenacre, Australia

#306892 Mar 12, 2014
the don wrote:
<quoted text> and that won't happen again..Our team won in 2009...nothing else matters since you weren't here before 2009..
Ah so now nothing matters before 2009...

and the Red Sox ownership group has a formula that has got them 3 WS victories in 10 years... so why won't that happen again?

Go bark at people on the subway some more. Youre just an angry little bitter cowardfag.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Greenacre, Australia

#306893 Mar 12, 2014
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
How's Jackie Rodgers Jr ROY quest going? The two 38 year old fat catchers? Fat Napoli and Ortiz? Lester and Buchholtz can lift their arms over his head? Sox SS is? Sox 4th and 5th starter is?
Sox are old and fat and have no prospects. Going to be a tough 10 years ahead for them.
Wait a sec...this is a post from a Yankee fan calling the Sox old with no prospects...

Youre delusional. Youre describing your Yankees.

Yankee Stadium

#306894 Mar 12, 2014
<quoted text>
Guess thats the benefits of having such an old team coming off injuries...the kids HAVE to play
As opposed to the Red Sox signing a 38 old fat FA Catcher and a retread CF who's beating your 2014 AL ROY annointment?

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#306895 Mar 12, 2014
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
At tight end, the Giants have shown interest in Andrew Quarless of the Packers, Brandon Pettigrew of the Lions and Ed Dickson of the Ravens. Of the three, Pettigrew is the most proven player and would undoubtedly cost the most money. Pettigrew, 29, is a former first-round draft pick with 284 career receptions for 2,828 yards and 16 touchdowns. His best season was 2011 (83 catches for 777 yards) and 2013 was not one of his best years (41 catches for 416 yards). He’s also big enough (6-foot-5, 265 pounds) to be an effective blocker, something the Giants view as a prerequisite for the position.
http://nypost.com/2014/03/10/giants-intereste...

I think gmen want a blocking tight end and a good hands guy..any of those 3 work. The new offensive Co ordinator uses that position. I still see a free agent center coming.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Greenacre, Australia

#306896 Mar 12, 2014
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't ever remember the Yanks having so many young starters under 25 that have this high level of talent.
Bestances/Phelps/Warren/Robert son all young in the pen too.....wow.....
yeah and all are crap except for Robertson whose about to prove for the 2nd time that he isn't a closer

“That's Un-Possible!”

Since: Jan 08

Brookhaven Hamlet, Long Island

#306897 Mar 12, 2014
the don wrote:
<quoted text> If the mets are really interested in trying to contend this year they should stop fooling around with Flores and tejada neither one is the answer, drew played in the NL for years and couldn't hold a starting SS job he's not the answer to the mets SS problems...Sandy should get off his ass and find a long term answer by trading some of this young pitching talent he claims he has...
Totally agree. Tejada doesn't have the talent to be a backup player on the AAA team. Cut him & Big Strike, bite the bullet & trade some of those young arms for some players that are going to make a difference today. All that pitching talent is going to mean nothing without a lineup to back it up...

Yankee Stadium

#306898 Mar 12, 2014
<quoted text>
Ah so now nothing matters before 2009...
and the Red Sox ownership group has a formula that has got them 3 WS victories in 10 years... so why won't that happen again?
Go bark at people on the subway some more. Youre just an angry little bitter cowardfag.
An impressive run indeed, but they could never win 2 in a row.

Yankee Stadium

#306899 Mar 12, 2014
<quoted text>
Wait a sec...this is a post from a Yankee fan calling the Sox old with no prospects...
Youre delusional. Youre describing your Yankees.
We agree, Sox are old and have no prospects. If the Sox had prospects why is Siezmore going to beat out your 2014 ROY pick Jackie Bradley Jr, sign a 38 year old fat FA Catcher, and the Sox need Drew to come back to play SS?

Yankee Stadium

#306900 Mar 12, 2014
<quoted text>
yeah and all are crap except for Robertson whose about to prove for the 2nd time that he isn't a closer
All the fella's at Fallons are laughing at what a dope you are.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Greenacre, Australia

#306901 Mar 12, 2014
the don wrote:
<quoted text> so now you're trying to claim his .500 record for his career with the Sox and his 4.67 career era was because he pitched thru TJ....comeon Susie you can do better than that...
He's the #3...so I don't care...but the point is his record would probably be better if he had the TJ then pitched like he did last year for the last 2 seasons.

Why am I explaining this to you? Youre an idiot who only posts me to spray your anger at the world because youre such a loser
Da GreatDirtyWater

Greenacre, Australia

#306902 Mar 12, 2014
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
As opposed to the Red Sox signing a 38 old fat FA Catcher and a retread CF who's beating your 2014 AL ROY annointment?
Look up the numbers AJ has put up better numbers than McFatCann for years and is the most durable catcher in the league...oh and btw he costs half of what McFatCann does and his one year won't block the Sox farm guys.

Are you trying to prove you know nothing, are lost at the realization the Yankees are no better than last year possibly worse..and post like a jaded moron hell bent at destroying any credability you might have?

Cuz youre succeeding big time.
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#306903 Mar 12, 2014
HarleyRyder wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Donnie. you just keep right on breaking his balls about his teams pitching, while Kuroda gives up 6 in 3. And while you're at it, why not find a Seahawks fan to insult.
If you spent more time reviewing stats and posting factual information instead of posting ya usual yankee and Giant BS,,,"seahawks fan" they have a good team why would I insult him...Save that for NE and the Jets...

Yankee Stadium

#306904 Mar 12, 2014
<quoted text>
He's the #3...so I don't care...but the point is his record would probably be better if he had the TJ then pitched like he did last year for the last 2 seasons.
Why am I explaining this to you? Youre an idiot who only posts me to spray your anger at the world because youre such a loser
Yeah and if he had a 120 MPH he'd have an even better record.

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......i 'm laughing at you.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Greenacre, Australia

#306905 Mar 12, 2014
Brookhaven John wrote:
<quoted text>
Totally agree. Tejada doesn't have the talent to be a backup player on the AAA team. Cut him & Big Strike, bite the bullet & trade some of those young arms for some players that are going to make a difference today. All that pitching talent is going to mean nothing without a lineup to back it up...
could be worse.... the Mets pitching could be as bad as the Yankees backed by their sh1thouse IF defense.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 21 min jimi-yank 40,995
Time to go? (Jun '15) 1 hr sweetcaroline 12,386
News Bloomberg: Trump "risky, reckless and radical" 1 hr Refugee Musain 28
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 1 hr Nemo 11,378
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 1 hr Princess Hey 15,909
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 1 hr Princess Hey 15,008
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 13 hr Air quality scien... 60,667

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages