Da GreatDirtyWater

Bexley, Australia

#306799 Mar 11, 2014
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
heck even the sox know Middlebrooks has issues...and any moron that claims Napoli is a good defender is a homer or drunk....
Middlebrooks has ? Think his problem is he struggled then got jumped by Boegarrts in the depth chart even though he hit .275 when he got back...without Drew there is more space though.

Whats wrong with Napoli's defense?

See if you can answer the question without smearing other posters
Da GreatDirtyWater

Bexley, Australia

#306800 Mar 11, 2014
Wow no chit chat about CC getting smacked around today...was it an A team?

Yanks fans rambling on about spring stats but I guess their ace stats don't count...

but was it an A team?

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#306801 Mar 11, 2014
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonder if he's used to the size of the new baseballs yet?
How low do you think he'll be drafted in FBB if he keeps this up?
The sizes of the ball are different?

I personally have no interest in taking a pitcher before round 4. My top 3 picks are always offense at the least who have power. I usually use 4 pitchers who have 2 starts a week. Sometimes I even go to 5 two start guys. Someone will probably take him in round 3 or 4 I bet in my league. Most of the guys are in NY so the hometown guys usually get picked earlier than most

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#306802 Mar 11, 2014
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Good question.
I bought a whole big bag of strawberry flavored and its almost done. They are addicting. I'll never buy Twizzlers again
Da GreatDirtyWater

Bexley, Australia

#306803 Mar 11, 2014
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonder if he's used to the size of the new baseballs yet?
How low do you think he'll be drafted in FBB if he keeps this up?
Still waiting on your experts....

here's an expert:

An argument could be made that despite all the struggles and injuries last year, the Yankees still won 85 games, so they're not far away from getting back to the postseason. It's worth noting that Cashman doesn't buy that argument, as he saw his club's 2013 record as a fortunate overachievement and thus felt it necessary to spend big. With how much of that money went towards reloading instead of actually adding talent, however, it's possible the Yankees may have only bought themselves a "real" 85-win talent level (by Pythagorean record standards) and could still fall short in the tough AL East.

http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2014/03/offseas...

And thats if everything goes their way.....4th place awaits...

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#306804 Mar 11, 2014
<quoted text>
In a simulated game called by the catcher. Wow...they gonna pay him in simulated money?
Think he throws 170 innings this season?
What do you mean by simulated game?

“Mickey Mantle”

Since: Aug 08

565 foot home run ball

#306805 Mar 11, 2014
<quoted text>
Tanaka is really killin it this spring ....was it a simulated game against an A team?
Wonder what happens when the advance scouts get a look at him....
They'll say what everyone says who faces him says, "don' let him get two strikes on you, he has the best forkball I ever saw"

“Mickey Mantle”

565 foot home run ball

#306806 Mar 11, 2014
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>What do you mean by simulated game?
He's nervous is what it means.

Sox fans are in shock over the Yanks having the best rotation in the AL East....5 blue chip youngsters...Tanaka, Nova, Pineda, Phelps and Nuno.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Bexley, Australia

#306807 Mar 11, 2014
The pitcher either stands on a mound or bullpen. He has batters in the box, if in the BP they don't swing. The catcher or coach calls balls and strikes. If he's on a field he has to hold the runners.

So who friggin cares if Tanaka's catcher give him a g- up by punching out half the batters...and why are the Yankee team press guys running to get it published.

JPL balls are smaller and have less pop than mlb balls. The mounds are also softer and some say lower
Da GreatDirtyWater

Bexley, Australia

#306808 Mar 11, 2014
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
They'll say what everyone says who faces him says, "don' let him get two strikes on you, he has the best forkball I ever saw"
Yeah thats what they'll say until they see enough of him

then they'll say 'how many rows up did that low 90s fastball land?'

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#306809 Mar 11, 2014
<quoted text>
The pitcher either stands on a mound or bullpen. He has batters in the box, if in the BP they don't swing. The catcher or coach calls balls and strikes. If he's on a field he has to hold the runners.
So who friggin cares if Tanaka's catcher give him a g- up by punching out half the batters...and why are the Yankee team press guys running to get it published.
JPL balls are smaller and have less pop than mlb balls. The mounds are also softer and some say lower
Oh ok. I wasn't aware of that. So big deal about anyones stats in those kinda games really

Also wasn't aware Japan uses smaller balls compared to over here. You would think because of their slanted eyes, if anything they'd make a round ball bigger and not smaller so its easier to hit
the don

Franklin Square, NY

#306810 Mar 11, 2014
<quoted text>
Middlebrooks has ? Think his problem is he struggled then got jumped by Boegarrts in the depth chart even though he hit .275 when he got back...without Drew there is more space though.
Whats wrong with Napoli's defense?
See if you can answer the question without smearing other posters
Oh please stop ya BS Susie does he get paid for the week or two he hit .275 Or does he get paid for the .227 BA he hit in in the 348 AB ya dope...Napoli got his multi year deal so he can rest and get his Fatass on the DL....Dopey how many times has Napoli got 400 or more AB's in a season???
the don

Franklin Square, NY

#306811 Mar 11, 2014
<quoted text>
This is funny as he ll you and Pinky talking BS a lot like pinky and fatty use to do Susie...
the don

Franklin Square, NY

#306812 Mar 11, 2014
<quoted text>Oh ok. I wasn't aware of that. So big deal about anyones stats in those kinda games really
Also wasn't aware Japan uses smaller balls compared to over here. You would think because of their slanted eyes, if anything they'd make a round ball bigger and not smaller so its easier to hit
oh my god you really are stupid pinky...

“That's Un-Possible!”

Since: Jan 08

Brookhaven Hamlet, Long Island

#306813 Mar 11, 2014
<quoted text>Think Momma was giving someone a gun lesson down in Sommersville. Somebody might be in for a surprise if he follows thru in May
LMAO!

Whatever. Guess we'll see come May...
the don

Franklin Square, NY

#306814 Mar 11, 2014
Only you or Momma posts this kind of dopey shite!! How long you been posting?
the don

Franklin Square, NY

#306815 Mar 11, 2014
<quoted text>Still waiting on your experts....
here's an expert:
An argument could be made that despite all the struggles and injuries last year, the Yankees still won 85 games, so they're not far away from getting back to the postseason. It's worth noting that Cashman doesn't buy that argument, as he saw his club's 2013 record as a fortunate overachievement and thus felt it necessary to spend big. With how much of that money went towards reloading instead of actually adding talent, however, it's possible the Yankees may have only bought themselves a "real" 85-win talent level (by Pythagorean record standards) and could still fall short in the tough AL East.
http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2014/03/offseas...
And thats if everything goes their way.....4th place awaits...
who the Red Sox..naw I think they finish third..

“Mickey Mantle”

565 foot home run ball

#306816 Mar 11, 2014
<quoted text>
Yeah thats what they'll say until they see enough of him
then they'll say 'how many rows up did that low 90s fastball land?'
This will be a keeper post, you're saying he's no good.

Kudos

“That's Un-Possible!”

Since: Jan 08

Brookhaven Hamlet, Long Island

#306817 Mar 11, 2014
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
good reason not to pay you the money he owes you to buy a gun...I heard a funny story from billy about some of his pals walking by him in town...
why don't you check out the law in the Carolinas for gun carrying and shooting...not to mention when the other person does not have a gun or weapon and is not on anyones property...
but, fatty at best has a bb gun he got for the kids...he is nothing more then a harmless coward who lives by his keyboard.
and, this you know.
I find it hilarious that he's so much of a pussy & he's so friggin scared of me that the mere mention of me coming down to SC to meet him (which is obviously where he lives if he's playing the gun card, otherwise he wouldn't be so worried if he actually DID live in NY) has him scurrying around & making his little bitch crony post vague petty worthless threats to me. You know damn well he's walking around with eyes on the back of his head right now. Wait till May comes around. He knows I know where he lives in SC. Unbiased pretty much spilled the beans anyway. Gave away his exact location to me. I'll bet he gets so nervous, he goes into a diabetic shock...

I really hope he pulls a gun on me. I'll take it from him & shove it up his ass & he knows it. They both know it...

“Mickey Mantle”

565 foot home run ball

#306818 Mar 11, 2014
the don wrote:
<quoted text> This is funny as he ll you and Pinky talking BS a lot like pinky and fatty use to do Susie...
Tanaka is exceeding all expectations and looks great. Experts are drooling over all the young Yankee SP and propsects. Team lined up all along 95 scouting the Yankee catchers....going to be a great year Don.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 min OzRitz 52,839
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 19 min -Sprocket- 11,117
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 45 min Lorianne G 35,571
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER 47 min De Oppresso Liber 3,198
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr EasyEed 309,670
last post wins! (Jun '10) 2 hr Malignant Tendencies 25,895
News Ben Affleck and the debate for Reparation conti... 2 hr Oh No You Di-nt 26
More from around the web

Jackson-Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]