Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“That's Un-Possible!”

Since: Jan 08

Brookhaven Hamlet, Long Island

#306829 Mar 11, 2014
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Wow! Talk about a person incriminating himself. Think now if you lay a hand on Mr Geis down in Sommersville, this post alone can net you 5 years in state prison. And to make things worse, the state of South Carolina still uses those chain gangs and they work alongside I95
I'm guessing this is John's way of paying Momma back for Momma not paying John back...

Another "buddy" bites the dust...

“Lou Gehrig, Pride of the Yanks”

Since: Aug 08

Washington, DC

#306830 Mar 11, 2014
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
funny thing about that moron and the low 90's fastball..when I saw him on tv he hit 94 a few times...
and, I had chapmen of cincy last year in fantasy...I saw his 99-100 mph fastball go over the left field wall
and joba hit 96 and teams were ripping it all over the place
I guess he exposed he knows nothing of pitching. Its not having a 97 mph heater...its pitching locations, changing speeds, having 3-4 pitches..and oh, tanaka says he has 7 which the yank catchers confirmed
the dope proves he is just a bitter, hater...full of spite and might not know baseball after all...
Its killing him that all the experts are raving about the Yankees young guns

Washington, DC

#306832 Mar 11, 2014
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Wow! Talk about a person incriminating himself. Think now if you lay a hand on Mr Geis down in Sommersville, this post alone can net you 5 years in state prison. And to make things worse, the state of South Carolina still uses those chain gangs and they work alongside I95
Maybe BHJ can collect they money he owes you...that would be nice.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Santa Fe, NM

#306833 Mar 11, 2014
Brookhaven John wrote:
<quoted text>
Article 13 & The Infamous Toothbrush Line as it's called in my circles, is without a doubt the funniest thing either one of them have ever said. I'm not kidding when I say I have a purple toothbrush taped to the wall next to the cash register as a joke. Still in it's original packaging. Might be worth something someday. We all know it's never going to get opened...

article 13 is one of topix all time classic threats by fatty, then you on your knees scrubbing with a toothbrush.....rumor is a poll of his top ten threats might appear...mr casey of topix has requested some

but, fu has gotten some classics...punch in the face...goons to his house..and the best, letterhead from floral park sent to his job...

I get the sand one where he is supposed to have bags of sand and come over..hell, I will have bags of sand waiting for him here....or he is in Orlando and coming by...his best was he was here for the met/tampa game and was coming over right after the game...2 hours later...he had to cancel coming to florida..whoops, 3 days of lies being in florida...

now, that was funny...but, he is protected and covered for which sometimes is even funnier as the stories get mixed up...its a comedy show.

“That's Un-Possible!”

#306834 Mar 11, 2014
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe BHJ can collect they money he owes you...that would be nice.
I offered. He never answered back...
I'd be more than happy to. I won't even take a cut...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#306835 Mar 11, 2014
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>

actually, a lot of people raving about the home ground talent in the pen...look at killer b betances...on and on...

the catchers of the yanks in demand...we don't hear about that with the soxies..and we get all the same web stories that homer fans do...

I wonder when roy finalist Bradley goes down to the minors...and Webster so he can work on another pitch...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#306836 Mar 11, 2014
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> What's up brother..... Still see the crazy threats going on lol..... Wonder when those things will ever end lol.....
Raw was great last night and the Daniel Bryan segment was great..... I'm going on record now saying that Daniel will win the WWE title at Mania.... This is a perfect time for him...... Real Americans have some problems and Divas were looking good like always......
Bad outing from CC today.... 3IP 4H 3R 3Ks..... Still just ST and it's been only 14 games.... If he can get 89-90 mph on the fast ball then he should be ok.... The cutter was looking good though.....

raw was funny...enjoyed it

and you have to expect a pitcher to have a rough outing or 2...look at Kershaw one of the best got drilled in his first 2 starts...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#306838 Mar 11, 2014
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> I agree..... Big Money Kershaw will be great this season and so will C.C.... Can't see him pitching like he did last season....
Interesting that teams are looking at CervellI.e..... If he has some trade value then maybe we should entertain the possibility..... Even though he's slated to be the #2 catcher we are deep at the C position....

Good point. But Yanks in no rush for a trade. Let the offer get better. It's good to have depth and not old men at catcher.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#306839 Mar 11, 2014
Jets might sign vick. Ruh roh..clown bus getting full.

Washington, DC

#306840 Mar 11, 2014
Brookhaven John wrote:
<quoted text>
I offered. He never answered back...
I'd be more than happy to. I won't even take a cut...
Very generous of you

Washington, DC

#306841 Mar 11, 2014
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> I agree..... Big Money Kershaw will be great this season and so will C.C.... Can't see him pitching like he did last season....
Interesting that teams are looking at CervellI.e..... If he has some trade value then maybe we should entertain the possibility..... Even though he's slated to be the #2 catcher we are deep at the C position....
Good to be 5 deep at this position with most of them under 25 when some teams have 38 year old bums

“That's Un-Possible!”

#306842 Mar 11, 2014
Anybody notice Wilmer Flores playing shortstop for the Mets today & going 2 for 3 with a walk?

Tejada better get it together...
Da GreatDirtyWater

Greenacre, Australia

#306843 Mar 12, 2014
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
funny thing about that moron and the low 90's fastball..when I saw him on tv he hit 94 a few times...
and, I had chapmen of cincy last year in fantasy...I saw his 99-100 mph fastball go over the left field wall
and joba hit 96 and teams were ripping it all over the place
I guess he exposed he knows nothing of pitching. Its not having a 97 mph heater...its pitching locations, changing speeds, having 3-4 pitches..and oh, tanaka says he has 7 which the yank catchers confirmed
the dope proves he is just a bitter, hater...full of spite and might not know baseball after all...
Oh gee sorry my bad ...Tanaka's low 90s fastball actually hit mid 90s by your description...but not often...

Did you know Dice-K has 11 pitches?

See where that gets ya.....
Da GreatDirtyWater

Greenacre, Australia

#306844 Mar 12, 2014
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
actually, a lot of people raving about the home ground talent in the pen...look at killer b betances...on and on...
the catchers of the yanks in demand...we don't hear about that with the soxies..and we get all the same web stories that homer fans do...
I wonder when roy finalist Bradley goes down to the minors...and Webster so he can work on another pitch...
Uh DUH..because the Yankees are shopping catchers and the Sox are not. Only demand where there is supply and the offer is Romine who is crap and no one is talking Romine are they? They prefer Cervelli who is further along or Murphy who the Yankless have overvalued... so its Cervelli because Cashman is desperate to fill those huge IF and BP holes...
Da GreatDirtyWater

Greenacre, Australia

#306845 Mar 12, 2014
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats it been 3 ,,,4 days with no experts saying any thing you say?

Bet you talk up that soft one to the Mrs before you don't provide either.

Washington, DC

#306846 Mar 12, 2014
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats it been 3 ,,,4 days with no experts saying any thing you say?
Bet you talk up that soft one to the Mrs before you don't provide either.
So much for your ROY blabber eh? Don't you feel stupid?

Grady Sizemore is an increasingly plausible option not just to break camp with the Red Sox, but to beat out Jackie Bradley Jr. for the center field job, writes Tim Britton of the Providence Journal. He has shown enough for the club (and, perhaps, Sizemore) to dare to dream, even if manager John Farrell is still preaching caution. But the skipper also joined those offering praise for Sizemore's performance thus far in camp. "The fact that Grady's having encouraging signs in spring training is not a bad thing for Jackie Bradley or for anybody," Farrell said. "It means we've got another good player. Grady gives us the potential to build another talented and deep roster."

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#306847 Mar 12, 2014
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
So much for your ROY blabber eh? Don't you feel stupid?
Grady Sizemore is an increasingly plausible option not just to break camp with the Red Sox, but to beat out Jackie Bradley Jr. for the center field job, writes Tim Britton of the Providence Journal. He has shown enough for the club (and, perhaps, Sizemore) to dare to dream, even if manager John Farrell is still preaching caution. But the skipper also joined those offering praise for Sizemore's performance thus far in camp. "The fact that Grady's having encouraging signs in spring training is not a bad thing for Jackie Bradley or for anybody," Farrell said. "It means we've got another good player. Grady gives us the potential to build another talented and deep roster."

his other good comment was besides ROY finalist was he would have similar stats to els...

gonna be real hard down on the farm to do that...it would be a riot if he is sent down along with fellow superstar in someones mind, Webster...

what other team has 2 , 38 yr old catchers on the roster?

Washington, DC

#306848 Mar 12, 2014
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
his other good comment was besides ROY finalist was he would have similar stats to els...
gonna be real hard down on the farm to do that...it would be a riot if he is sent down along with fellow superstar in someones mind, Webster...
what other team has 2 , 38 yr old catchers on the roster?
Sox are old and fat now, no prospects either. Going to be a long time before they are relevent again unless they bring in some FA's

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#306849 Mar 12, 2014
Brookhaven John wrote:
Anybody notice Wilmer Flores playing shortstop for the Mets today & going 2 for 3 with a walk?
Tejada better get it together...

yes, I read about it...only thing holding him back is defense..but I think tejada has just about run out of chances with the metsies...

will the mets wait till june for the no comp on drew? shame they wont spend the money and just pull the trigger on him...or, trade. a wealth of young arms.

does sandy really run the show or is it still the cheapo wilpons??

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#306850 Mar 12, 2014
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Sox are old and fat now, no prospects either. Going to be a long time before they are relevent again unless they bring in some FA's

I like bogarts. spelled wrong...but I think he will be fine...Middlebrooks is not however...230 batting and an error machine at third...the only youth they have at catcher was so good, they bring in 2 38 yr old guys and prop them up....and tossed the supposed prospect, Laverne and Shirley to first base...to back up some injury prone, 2 bad hips Napoli..with injury prone and broken down bum in center now, and strike out machine gomes in left...victorino who no longer can bat from both sides of the plate due to injuries...

where are the kids we heard about? nava?? no kid no more...will he only platoon?

all we hear about our highly ranked kids....where are they? this story has been played out for years now...

and, just watch the mlb scrawl on the bottom of the tv...more then 60% of the highly ranked kids are sucking right now

so much for rankings...and this holds true for all teams, not the soxies, metsies and yanks...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 min June VanDerMark 320,506
jets talk back (Dec '07) 2 hr Unbiased Chargers... 15,224
Topix Human Sexuality Forum Discontinued (Jun '16) 3 hr alaut 1,809
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Into The Night 64,168
Skype with a 50 something 4 hr Mikebilco 1
News Samuel Stanley brings impressive resume to Ston... (Apr '09) 7 hr unhappy tax payer 7
Giants talk back (Dec '06) 8 hr jimi-yank 7,161

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages