Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5
Da GreatDirtyWater

Greenacre, Australia

#305331 Feb 8, 2014
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Arroyo just got over $23mil for 2 years. The price for MLB pitching is very expensive
$23m for Arroyo? ofttttffttttttt....
Da GreatDirtyWater

Greenacre, Australia

#305332 Feb 8, 2014
<quoted text>I agree 100%. This grown man owns a burger place yet was online last nite at 6pm and all day today. This is very strange. And 6pm has been the norm as of late. Very odd and his stalking is out of control too
I was talking about you as well.

What do you get out of jostling BHJ? What does he get out of jostling you?

Nothing.

So a waste of time.

“No Lying”

Since: Oct 07

And Never Fooled

#305333 Feb 8, 2014
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I was talking about you as well.
What do you get out of jostling BHJ? What does he get out of jostling you?
Nothing.
So a waste of time.
Well I have several free passes aimed at Brookhaven and still have plenty left to use. It was him who lied about me to all in here about me wanting to kidnap and hold his daughter down here against her will. It was an outrageous claim and extremely provacative. Sure it can fool Jimi but still. And the fact that he keeps underestimating me works to my advantage. His latest claim of me living in a trailor park being a deadbeat is perfect. Let him think that for the time being

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#305334 Feb 8, 2014
Well Brookhaven has been on non stop since last night until I showed up. Gotta jump in the shower and normally my valet would have my car ready for me. Pretty amusing that this place has no valet parking service. 24 hour service nonetheless.However tonight the Lord of Las Olas shall strike again and not need his vehicle as plenty of places await my arrival just a few blocks away. May Brookhaven stay on here all night and judge away. And wait for me if you wish. Just know this. You gotta continue selling cardboard burgers while paying your girlie staff as well as the rent. I shall go on and laugh at you. Because you and I live in different worlds
Tman

Little Rock, AR

#305335 Feb 8, 2014
<quoted text>Well I have several free passes aimed at Brookhaven and still have plenty left to use. It was him who lied about me to all in here about me wanting to kidnap and hold his daughter down here against her will. It was an outrageous claim and extremely provacative. Sure it can fool Jimi but still. And the fact that he keeps underestimating me works to my advantage. His latest claim of me living in a trailor park being a deadbeat is perfect. Let him think that for the time being
this is way too funny,DW just told you off,and now you are kissing his ass cause you need him on here cause anly me and him are your friends,you sunk low dufus LMAO!
Da GreatDirtyWater

Greenacre, Australia

#305336 Feb 8, 2014
<quoted text>Well I have several free passes aimed at Brookhaven and still have plenty left to use. It was him who lied about me to all in here about me wanting to kidnap and hold his daughter down here against her will. It was an outrageous claim and extremely provacative. Sure it can fool Jimi but still. And the fact that he keeps underestimating me works to my advantage. His latest claim of me living in a trailor park being a deadbeat is perfect. Let him think that for the time being
I don't care.....the whole drama is growing old on those not involved in it.

“That's Un-Possible!”

Since: Jan 08

Brookhaven Hamlet, Long Island

#305338 Feb 8, 2014
<quoted text>
I don't care.....the whole drama is growing old on those not involved in it.
You're absolutely right DW. I'm tired of hearing about it. I'm tired of people crying about it. I'm done with the whole thing. He can carry on all he wants from here on in. It'll be nothing but a waste of time. I'm not taking any more bait. I'm honestly done with him.

Baseball season is right around the corner. Let's concentrate on that from now on...
Da GreatDirtyWater

Greenacre, Australia

#305339 Feb 8, 2014
Brookhaven John wrote:
<quoted text>
You're absolutely right DW. I'm tired of hearing about it. I'm tired of people crying about it. I'm done with the whole thing. He can carry on all he wants from here on in. It'll be nothing but a waste of time. I'm not taking any more bait. I'm honestly done with him.
Baseball season is right around the corner. Let's concentrate on that from now on...
It ain't that easy because you'll also have Jimi's obsession to deal with as well. He won't let you walk away from the crap he stews over. He'll pick pick pick away at you by stirring you with others words, then go with the poor poor Jimi act. finally work you over with the 'you owe me' line..ect ect...

You don't get away that easy with that guy; he's obsessed and all he wants is to draw lines.
YankBall

San Jose, CA

#305341 Feb 9, 2014
A bunch of whiners in here, NY!! Deal with it

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#305342 Feb 9, 2014
<quoted text>
It ain't that easy because you'll also have Jimi's obsession to deal with as well. He won't let you walk away from the crap he stews over. He'll pick pick pick away at you by stirring you with others words, then go with the poor poor Jimi act. finally work you over with the 'you owe me' line..ect ect...
You don't get away that easy with that guy; he's obsessed and all he wants is to draw lines.
You see a recent pic of Ortiz? Him and CC look so skinny now

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Washington, DC

#305344 Feb 9, 2014
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Top of the morning Jim..... Can you believe the Walking Dead returns tonight?.... Can't wait..... Smackdown was good and it had some good matches..... Sheild vs Wyatts will be epic....
Reports are reporting that Jeter looks good and healthy so far.... He's going to be a key for the IF..... 40 years old and may have an impact..... Going to miss him when he retires.....
Tex coming back healthy will be a key as well..... He's upgrade over Overbay.... Hopefully he can hit with some power..... Maybe 20-25 HR.... Wrist is going to be a key......

Great tv with the dead on tonight. As far as our Yanks go I tend to say let's wait and see. We will get the bitter haters praying for injuries.
All I know is baseball is back.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Washington, DC

#305346 Feb 9, 2014
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah unlike you huh moron? with the crying whining bullshit you do all the time when the sox lose......you also hide like the fat coward fatso momma all the time instead of facing the music........you are topix biggest hypocrite.....you azzhole.....

Notice how he mentions my name 24/7. He is obsessed. Of course he hides. Happens all the time with cheesy excuses. Safe to say he is the biggest hypocrite in all of Topix.
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

#305347 Feb 9, 2014
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
Great tv with the dead on tonight. As far as our Yanks go I tend to say let's wait and see. We will get the bitter haters praying for injuries.
All I know is baseball is back.
Fun starts Thursday for NYY...

Just 50 years ago today...

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#305348 Feb 9, 2014
Well Brookhaven has been on non stop since last night until I showed up. Gotta jump in the shower and normally my valet would have my car ready for me. Pretty amusing that this place has no valet parking service. 24 hour service nonetheless.However tonight the Lord of Las Olas shall strike again and not need his vehicle as plenty of places await my arrival just a few blocks away. May Brookhaven stay on here all night and judge away. And wait for me if you wish. Just know this. You gotta continue selling cardboard burgers while paying your girlie staff as well as the rent. I shall go on and laugh at you. Because you and I live in different worlds
No need to respond to him anymore while you were out in the most expensive places in town he was home in greasy clothes throwing up the white flag.....you win again

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#305349 Feb 9, 2014
<quoted text>
******* Nominated Post of the Year ********

“That's Un-Possible!”

#305351 Feb 9, 2014
Matz joins Mets.

http://www.newsday.com/sports/baseball/mets/f...

I love these kind of stories. Hope he does well...

“That's Un-Possible!”

#305352 Feb 9, 2014
<quoted text>
Tell you what, DW. I'll talk to Jimi & see what I can do. I'll be the better man & prove to you what a better man can do. I'll work out a cease fire with Jimi & everybody else on this side of the line somehow. When I get results, we'll see how Un & Momma handle it. And when they continue to carry on with their immature instigating & antagonizing tactics, perhaps you'll see behind the curtain & realize why lines are being drawn in the first place. Deal?

“Lou Gehrig, Pride of the Yanks”

Since: Aug 08

Washington, DC

#305353 Feb 9, 2014
NYStateOfMind wrote:
<quoted text>
Fun starts Thursday for NYY...
Just 50 years ago today...
The Beatles...Ed Sulivan theatre........chanel 2.....I remember, my sisters screaming in front of the black and white TV in the family den. I wanted to watch Bonazna instead...lol

“Lou Gehrig, Pride of the Yanks”

Since: Aug 08

Washington, DC

#305354 Feb 9, 2014
Alex Rodriguez's withdrawal of lawsuit marks end of long battle with baseball.

http://www.nj.com/yankees/index.ssf/2014/02/a...
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

#305355 Feb 9, 2014
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
The Beatles...Ed Sulivan theatre........channel 2.....I remember, my sisters screaming in front of the black and white TV in the family den. I wanted to watch Bonanza instead...lol
Correct, though different channel depending on where you were...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 min Aquarius-WY 340,705
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 3 hr Paul Yanks 47,510
Giants talk back (Dec '06) 4 hr Paul Yanks 7,744
jets talk back (Dec '07) 4 hr Paul Yanks 16,195
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... (Nov '16) 4 hr Dudley 7,495
News Murder suspect claims Morgan Freeman had sex wi... 5 hr TruthandPopeyes 3
News Racial income gap in Monroe County is startling 6 hr IescapedNY 30

Jackson-Heights Jobs

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages