Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“Lou and the "Babe"”

Since: Aug 08

Yankee immortals

#304625 Jan 26, 2014
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text> No doubt
Which means you better pay off that loan he gave you fattso.

“Lou and the "Babe"”

Since: Aug 08

Yankee immortals

#304626 Jan 26, 2014
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah must be another blockbuster huh fatso? more like the muts raked in a boatload of bums like Colon.....dice k and Lannan.......yeah what a job that idiot Sandy is doing huh......going after bargain basement deals after the Wilpons got raked over hardcore from Bernie Madoff.......ROTFLMFAO
Whats you take on Fatty not paying off a loan from Unbiased?

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#304627 Jan 26, 2014
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Which means you better pay off that loan he gave you fattso.

momma has given orders to ignore these statements..i sure hope junior listens to him

or else...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#304628 Jan 26, 2014
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah must be another blockbuster huh fatso? more like the muts raked in a boatload of bums like Colon.....dice k and Lannan.......yeah what a job that idiot Sandy is doing huh......going after bargain basement deals after the Wilpons got raked over hardcore from Bernie Madoff.......ROTFLMFAO

Rodney?? booted out on his ear from tampa as fast as possible...they would rather take a guy with possible injuries in balfour then Rodney again....when he starts in with the walking of players, giving up key hits....fatty will be screaming at the black and white tv..

then again, what would be funny is if junior lent him enough money and he lied why he needed it and got a big screen tv....

that is more then likely what happened...

lmfao...what a dope to lend a guy who got busted for bad checks and has a record...

how stupid can one be...

“That's Un-Possible!”

Since: Jan 08

Brookhaven Hamlet, Long Island

#304629 Jan 26, 2014
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>I'm just going to save anyone the trouble about acquiring and translating IP addy's. I'm right there and I can either leave your name with the front desk people or you can be downstairs whenever I come down. I'm pretty sure though no one would dare have the guts to confront me regardless of whatever I may have done or said in here. My left fist would put them in the hospital and my right fist in the morgue
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Las_Olas_River_H...
I don't care about you, John. I have fatter fish to fry...

But I have to say, your "Left Fist/Right Fist" schtick is going to make the girls at the store laugh their cute little asses off tomorrow...

“That's Un-Possible!”

#304630 Jan 26, 2014
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text> No doubt
No doubt you're a dead man...

Pay your debts, Todd. I'm coming for you soon. After we meet, you won't be able to...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#304631 Jan 26, 2014
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text> No doubt

hey fatty...you have been leaving off the "hey buddy" bs line

I swear, I can see him asking when you are paying him back and you do the "hey buddy", as soon as lori gets her money...as you are watching tv on your new big screen tv you bought with his money

what a complete moron he is to trust you....then again, did you drop any hints? the 100 grand drop in price was classy

nice going fatty...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#304632 Jan 26, 2014
Brookhaven John wrote:
<quoted text>
But I have to say, your "Left Fist/Right Fist" schtick is going to make the girls at the store laugh their cute little asses off tomorrow...

"fatter" fish to fry

lets clear this up about him.....one if he says he will meet you, you will wait for anywhere from 3-4 hours as I did....or, the bs about waiting for him at his so called daddy condo paid for by adopted dad?? simple, you or whoever will wait for hours...and he will instruct the doorman to call when whoever leaves....and then he appears...

its what the coward always does...

as for fatty, you missed the post they lie about with him and guns...or, next will be the state police protection...or now neighbors...I bet honestly the neighbors would pay to be rid of him

neither will show or meet...fatty besides afraid of any poster in here, knows full well pics will be taken proving he is around 280-320....

both lie and hide..that will never change..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#304633 Jan 26, 2014
Brookhaven John wrote:
<quoted text>
No doubt you're a dead man...
Pay your debts, Todd. I'm coming for you soon. After we meet, you won't be able to...

he knows and as tman he even posted you begging...soon his worker bee will be begging a few people to ask you to stop....with the family man line...or its just a forum...its all a joke...

but, he just ordered the extra large depends....he is getting ready...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#304635 Jan 26, 2014
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly......Rays didn't want that bum Rodney back.....I think its funny fatso said Sandy would be spending at will this winter....so far all he has done was reel in bums from the dumpster.....Colon, Lannan, Granderhorrible the strike out machine and dice k........Sandy has no money to spend.....Wilpons got raked over hardcore too funny.......lmfao

both fatty and his fellow taunter said the mets spend big and shot me down big time...I told them no way...that's what dw gets for once again listening to fatso and his stupid non met info...

“That's Un-Possible!”

#304639 Jan 26, 2014
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Left fist right fist bullshit.......coming from a roid freak that never fought anyone ever as he once said.....too scared of getting the shit beat outta him.......that's a riot.......no one lies more than junior and fatso that's for sure.....
I honestly can't wait to show the girls that post tomorrow. Un is like our own little stand-up comic. The girls at the store laugh at him on a regular basis. They even have a nickname for him. Little Chip. As in "Little man with a chip on his shoulder". You can't make this shit up...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#304640 Jan 26, 2014
Brookhaven John wrote:
<quoted text>
I honestly can't wait to show the girls that post tomorrow. Un is like our own little stand-up comic. The girls at the store laugh at him on a regular basis. They even have a nickname for him. Little Chip. As in "Little man with a chip on his shoulder". You can't make this shit up...

omg...little chip....the whole of topix will love this nickname

it is so written...henceforth, unbiased fan is now known as little chip...not junior...

kudos to the gals at work..my compliments to them....

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#304643 Jan 27, 2014
Brookhaven John wrote:
<quoted text>
You're all working in a fast food place. If anyone is laughing, its me

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#304644 Jan 27, 2014
Brookhaven John wrote:
<quoted text>
Well if you get lost in the Carolinas, you may come down here anytime. Lot more to do down here anyhow than over there. Surprise visits are also welcome and encouraged. This way I cannot be accused of hiding. Its been boring around here lately

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#304645 Jan 27, 2014
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah and right back in the newly paneled cesspool Friday, they've already beaten them 2 out of 3 times with the last being a laugher, if not for Talbot standing on his head for a period and a half they may have scored 8 goals instead of 5....Hope Lundquist is net for one of them this week, guys losing it by the game. Like the Nets in basketball the Isles may be the hottest team in hockey, road warriors
Are you going on Wed?

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#304646 Jan 27, 2014
530 am as the forum including the judger sleeps. Well responsibility is calling so have to start my day earlier than usual this morning. I have the rest of my life to be an adult

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#304648 Jan 27, 2014
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Are you going on Wed?
I have a hard enough time walking into that sheethole when the Mets play...certainly not going for hockey

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#304649 Jan 27, 2014
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text> I have a hard enough time walking into that sheethole when the Mets play...certainly not going for hockey
It might be cool for a hockey game if you don't mind the cold.

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#304650 Jan 27, 2014
Brookhaven John wrote:
<quoted text>
You do not own Burger Shack. Note I'm saying Burger Shack and not The Burger Shack. Burger Shack is owned by a guy named Brian, despite it being protected by LLC. You can maybe get away talking to some people in here saying its your place but it isn't. My friends stopped up there this weekend. That place and a place in Mastic they been to at my request to try the food. This is going to be interesting as to which happens first. You going to the Carolinas to take care of your business or my people trying your burgers? Keep in mind, I promise, absolutely no physical violence. They just want to talk and try one of your burgers and nothing more

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#304651 Jan 27, 2014
This is great. I have reduced Jimi to judging while hiding. I win again

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is There Still Time For Hillary To,Make This Ha... 3 hr WATCHDOG 2
Electors need to stop the lunatic Trump 5 hr Build the wall 3
Trump will complete his first 100 days in 68 days! 5 hr Build the wall 1
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 5 hr Antti Raanta 15,657
We VS We (Nov '09) 5 hr 2 Dogs 2,296
Run,Run, Run, The Republicans are Coming! (Jan '11) 6 hr 2 Dogs 2,148
Ode to Bush (Mar '09) 6 hr 2 Dogs 2,065

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance