Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#304298 Jan 24, 2014
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text> With the disabled lists waiting to happen that they signed and the lower end Triple A pitcher the Juicekees have already locked themselves into 471 million dollars worth of trash...but as you told the forum months ago they're still after Drew..it's being reported that Cash-man is in heated talks with him at the moment on orders from Hal...he figures they'll get 20-40 games from Cancer before he goes away...Hal wants to play it safe
don't know where you get ya information moron but as usual its wrong...you three little ladies having fun today..
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#304299 Jan 24, 2014
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah well thanks for the tale of stupidity from the FuGraphs baseball encyclopedia but a pitch out of the strike zone is called a 'ball'.
And a spliter can end up in the strike zone as a knee buckler or fall out...for a ball
So Tankaka has a good one eh? Never tested outside of Japan...no wait..he threw in the WBC...and got rocked...by Brazil..
Whats the FuGraphs predictons for Brazil? Um does anyone with a singleA year under his belt actually play for Brazil?
at least eight teams bid to try and get him and several including the yankees bid over 100 million to get him ...But you know more then all those baseball people susie..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Port Saint Lucie, Florida

#304300 Jan 24, 2014
the don wrote:
<quoted text> don't know where you get ya information moron but as usual its wrong...you three little ladies having fun today..

since he is lurking on line, 24/7 with no job, its simple..

he lives on cnn, yahoo, cbs,sny and espn....he might even once in a while read the ny daily news on line or the post....

ny times?? nah, it costs money....

since fatty is out of work, he is constantly on here judging and waiting for his 2 buddies to come on....

zero life for fatso...what I enjoy are his predictions, blockbusters, etc

all are always wrong...
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#304301 Jan 24, 2014
<quoted text>
How come you left off the best bit? "I want to be here 'til they rip this jersey off my back." says Lester Like Pedy taking a discount. Have fun with the FA guy not on the team bus...
>>Lester recalled the extension inked by Dustin Pedroia -- an eight-year,$110MM deal (seven years,$100MM of new money) that was dwarfed by the 10-year,$240MM contract Robinson Cano signed with the Mariners this offseason: "That's what he wanted to do. I understand that. That's my choice, that's his choice." That agreement was reached in Spring Training. As ESPNBoston.com 's Gordon Edes writes, Lester said he is hopeful that the he and the Red Sox can also work out a deal in the near future, but he wouldn't put any sort of deadline on extension talks. However, he added that he's yet to personally speak to GM Ben Cherington about an extension.
The 30-year-old Lester is currently set to earn $13MM this coming season after the Red Sox exercised a club option on him following the 2013 campaign. That option came at the tail-end of a five-year,$30MM contract extension Lester signed at age 25. Though he's headed for a significant pay increase even if he takes a hometown discount, Lester stated that the Red Sox are his No. 1 priority and added, "I want to be here 'til they rip this jersey off my back." Lester is represented by ACES, who negotiated Pedroia's extension last year.<<<
"I want to be here 'til they rip this jersey off my back." says Lester
So..Cano takes a walk...."I want to be here 'til I rip the wallet off Hal."
Given us the little ladies perspective again Susie...Do you really think lester deserves to be paid like an ace by the sox..he wasn't when you had the fat Beckett with the sox...In 8yrs (2006-2013) with boston lester hasn't won 20 games with the sox once or had an era under 3.20 and those were some good teams..He had one losing season in 2012, 9-14 as the Red Sox finished in last place with a 69-93 and 26 games behind the 1st place Yankees..
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#304302 Jan 24, 2014
Jon Heyman
Baseball Insider
Yankees now looking closely at Drew with tax no longer an issue
http://www.cbssports.com/mlb/writer/jon-heyma...
Uh huh
this guy last week said the Red Sox wanted to resign him LMAO..by the way who is the Red Sox SS anyway?

“Retired from Topix”

Since: Aug 08

Washington, DC

#304303 Jan 24, 2014
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
Next guy posting after Unbiased is the judger. Busted again fatty. Thanks for clearing it up.
Too freaking funny. Hey how did BHJ get information that Momma owes UN money?

Noticing no denials there....not even a sniff of one

“Stay cool!!!!!”

#304304 Jan 24, 2014
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Too freaking funny. Hey how did BHJ get information that Momma owes UN money?
Noticing no denials there....not even a sniff of one

Not to mention fatty is scared stiff of him. They pull the ignore stunt when it's true hoping that it goes away. Fatty won't dare post BHJ or challenge him on that.
No shock to us as the criminal has had money issues for years.
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#304305 Jan 24, 2014
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text> Forget him he's a punk.....Anyway as Ive told you in conversations and also told the forum last September that Matt would be pitching this year has finally leaked to the slime known as the NY press.....don't read to much into it, Matt is raring to go but Sandy and the doctors are trying to put a hold on it......Matts been soft throwing for about a month now and feels great but Sandy doesn't want to rush it......bottom line is as a competitor and a guy looking for the payday Matt wants to get back ASAP...he knows if he's out to long he'll end up exactly where the Mets had slotted him last year for 2015...as a 3or4 pitcher behind Montero, Syndergaard and Wheeler...I'll keep you posted
sure ya will you fat dope...How's sandy doing in his attempt to trade Lil Ike Davis Brewers walked away..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

#304306 Jan 24, 2014
the don wrote:
<quoted text> sure ya will you fat dope...How's sandy doing in his attempt to trade Lil Ike Davis Brewers walked away..

Milwaukee tossed sandy out on his ear...no one wants that stiff...they are begging duda to take the job in spring training...
Wun Hung Lo

New York, NY

#304307 Jan 24, 2014
the don wrote:
<quoted text> sure ya will you fat dope...How's sandy doing in his attempt to trade Lil Ike Davis Brewers walked away..
Ret's Go Mets !!!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

#304308 Jan 24, 2014
http://bleacherreport.com/tb/dcgCX...

sooooo, the mets tried to get balfour...and now Rodney

phony met exec was left clueless...expect lying shoutouts to cover it up....

lmfao....busted again..and again...

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#304309 Jan 24, 2014
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
since he is lurking on line, 24/7 with no job, its simple..
he lives on cnn, yahoo, cbs,sny and espn....he might even once in a while read the ny daily news on line or the post....
ny times?? nah, it costs money....
since fatty is out of work, he is constantly on here judging and waiting for his 2 buddies to come on....
zero life for fatso...what I enjoy are his predictions, blockbusters, etc
all are always wrong...
NY Times costs money to read online? You mean you're one of the few that doesn't know the trick to bypass it. I never read the NY Times before but I do read newsday and a few other California newspaper sites. They allow you a few free articles but then you need to pay to continue reading. Here is the trick. You copy the link of the story you want to read. Then paste that link on the yahoo home page search engine and click search. On the next page, click on the icon that says "cached". It should be right under the clickable news story on the right side. You will be able to read any story from any news site. Now you can read Newsday or any other pay site. You're welcome

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#304310 Jan 24, 2014
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text> Forget him he's a punk.....Anyway as Ive told you in conversations and also told the forum last September that Matt would be pitching this year has finally leaked to the slime known as the NY press.....don't read to much into it, Matt is raring to go but Sandy and the doctors are trying to put a hold on it......Matts been soft throwing for about a month now and feels great but Sandy doesn't want to rush it......bottom line is as a competitor and a guy looking for the payday Matt wants to get back ASAP...he knows if he's out to long he'll end up exactly where the Mets had slotted him last year for 2015...as a 3or4 pitcher behind Montero, Syndergaard and Wheeler...I'll keep you posted
I know the punk is on your list when he least expects it. But as soon as I find his place, hes getting visitors very shortly who want to try his burgers. Thats going to be a fact. He can say I'm irrelevant all he wants to. The fact remains hes terrified when the day comes that I find it. I do know the place isn't in his name, despite what he says
MetsMole

Anonymous Proxy

#304311 Jan 24, 2014
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
Milwaukee tossed sandy out on his ear...no one wants that stiff...they are begging duda to take the job in spring training...
All Sandy the Savior heard was a click after Melvin couldn't stop laughing off his chair when he heard the Big Oink was available. Available??? NO ONE WANTS HIM!!! Not even his own team!!! BWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH.

So Lulu Dudu was going to go to arbitration? That STIFF??? BWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH HHHHHH.

Don't follow AL much (I think the DH is a gimmick) but paying Curtis Granderson 60 million dollars shows how cheap both Sir Frederick and Master Jeffrey Clipon are when Ellsbury and Choo who are better players were available. What's the over on how many strikeouts for Granderson? 200? Wait until Davey Boy Wright gets no pitches to hit and Granderson strikesout. That's worth watching for comedic relief. If they think they got a bargain with Chris Young, wait until they see him swing at just about everything. Guess that's all Sandy the Savior could get since they don't have any outfield prospects.

What may funnier than watching Granderson striking out with runners on base is when Bloatolo Colon waddles to first base.

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#304312 Jan 24, 2014
Nothing like a Fri night staying home and judging posts on Topix. You must feel like a loser. Instead of taking the family to dinner, see a movie, etc, you just keeping refreshing this page waiting for my posts. Simply pathetic. Well to keep you guessing, am not going to say a word what time I'm going out. If I even go out that is. So you have no choice but to do nothing but stare at this screen and refreshing the page. Enjoy

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#304313 Jan 24, 2014
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text> With the disabled lists waiting to happen that they signed and the lower end Triple A pitcher the Juicekees have already locked themselves into 471 million dollars worth of trash...but as you told the forum months ago they're still after Drew..it's being reported that Cash-man is in heated talks with him at the moment on orders from Hal...he figures they'll get 20-40 games from Cancer before he goes away...Hal wants to play it safe
I forgot to ask you what happened with Balfour and the Mets. It was either Mon or Tues you said the Mets and him were talking

“Stay cool!!!!!”

#304314 Jan 24, 2014
MetsMole wrote:
<quoted text>
All Sandy the Savior heard was a click after Melvin couldn't stop laughing off his chair when he heard the Big Oink was available. Available??? NO ONE WANTS HIM!!! Not even his own team!!! BWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH.
So Lulu Dudu was going to go to arbitration? That STIFF??? BWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH HHHHHH.
Don't follow AL much (I think the DH is a gimmick) but paying Curtis Granderson 60 million dollars shows how cheap both Sir Frederick and Master Jeffrey Clipon are when Ellsbury and Choo who are better players were available. What's the over on how many strikeouts for Granderson? 200? Wait until Davey Boy Wright gets no pitches to hit and Granderson strikesout. That's worth watching for comedic relief. If they think they got a bargain with Chris Young, wait until they see him swing at just about everything. Guess that's all Sandy the Savior could get since they don't have any outfield prospects.
What may funnier than watching Granderson striking out with runners on base is when Bloatolo Colon waddles to first base.

post of the day....oh, a nickname by one of the so called met fans for grandy is granderhorrible...that was when he was a yank....bet he is happy now.

what a phony....I will say this, and this shows how bad they are, is..grandy is by far the best outfielder on the team and anywhere in the minors...

but, they could have signed els, choo or ever nelson cruz....

and, they should sign steve drew asap..as the other ss is horrible...

wright will be going nuts when he is walked almost everytime...I agree...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

#304315 Jan 24, 2014
jimi-yank wrote:
http://bleacherreport.com/tb/d cgCX?utm_source=newsletter &utm_medium=newsletter &utm_campaign=new-york-met s
sooooo, the mets tried to get balfour...and now Rodney
phony met exec was left clueless...expect lying shoutouts to cover it up....
lmfao....busted again..and again...

please note...I called the lying shout outs on this...

bingo...busted again..

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#304316 Jan 24, 2014
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>I forgot to ask you what happened with Balfour and the Mets. It was either Mon or Tues you said the Mets and him were talking
Damaged goods....buyer beware...hey did you see Johnny Gomes comments on the juicekees spending spree ? pretty funny when he said they spend almost 500 million and still have lots of holes , he said the Sox feel even better about themselves that a division opponent has to spend all that money to try and get what the Red Sox have....went on to talk about the Sox deep system and how they're not worried about the juicekees in the least....funny stuff

“That's Un-Possible!”

Since: Jan 08

Brookhaven Hamlet, Long Island

#304317 Jan 24, 2014
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>So far you have eluded connections and its looking more and more likely the place is not in your name. Which makes sense since you really didn't have a lot of money to begin with. No shame in that. Most people your age don't have a large bank account to open their own business. But check in daily here because when I do solve the case, I'm going to be the biggest di/ck possible to you after the stunt you pulled in here. Your business is open to the public and several people I know love a great burger, Stay tuned
Yawn.....B-O-R-I-N-G...

Wait a minute... You're GOING TO BE the biggest dick possible? Got some new for ya, little boy, you're already there....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 51 min John-K 313,657
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... 7 hr Boycott Hawai shy... 2,917
The United Hates of America (Sep '10) 9 hr Minuet 2,825
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 10 hr Princess Hey 16,150
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 10 hr Princess Hey 17,800
Reasons to cheer For President Obama One, Two..... (Apr '12) 11 hr Boycott Hawai shy... 1,332
Fox is going down (Dec '09) 11 hr 2 Dogs 6,975

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages