Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

#301190 Dec 23, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Last time I looked 8 SB titles won between DAL-WAS is way way better than CIN-CLE accomplished since the merger 0 oh okay BAL make it 2 SB wins....oh boy......lmfao
And nothing since 1995 for both. Will be 18 seasons & counting for 2 owners that know N-O-T-H-I-N-G when it comes to building a competent NFL football operation..

Interesting that PIT was left out when they have 6 SB wins not to mention CLE/BAL having 2 SB wins...

Oh boy...
Da GreatDirtyWater

Greenacre, Australia

#301191 Dec 23, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah and what have those Ohio teams accomplish while they play or played there? that's right nothing......Bengals went to and lost 2 SB.....Browns move to Baltimore and finally became something.....but the new Browns nothing since the Jim Brown days.....
All BS aside Pauly

In your opinion have the Bengals played a inspired meaningful game this year? I don't think they're for real. Think DEN is overrated as well...leaves the Colts (choke) and Ravens (suck) against the Pats who seem to wait until the last second to win every week.

Thats why I think they got a good shot this year

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Washington, DC

#301192 Dec 23, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Won't be here tomorrow...so merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to you and the family.
Paul Yanks

Tazewell, TN

#301193 Dec 23, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
No the Giants won't make the Superbowl this year because they suck.
The Pats have a shot. Like they do every year because they don't suck like the Giants.
You can make up as many 10 year claims as you like Shirley BUT the FACT is:
the Giants suck yesterday today and tomorrow.
And you can say that nearly every year.
Any good team that replaced the Pats in the AFC East would dominate that division as well....every year you have 6 easy games on your schedule......Jets, Bills and dolphins twice a piece.......Miami hasn't been anything since Marino and the Mark brothers left......Bills nothing since Jim Kelly....and the Jets since Joe Namath 1969 guarantee.......and your gay pal fatso still thinks Sanchez is beeter than Joe Willie.....how funny and stupid is that moron? LMFAO
Da GreatDirtyWater

Greenacre, Australia

#301194 Dec 23, 2013
NYStateOfMind wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't aware of recruiting issue @ BC during Coughlin's time there but do remember this...
"Not to pick on Boston College, but it's hard to forget the September '95 Boston Globe article about former BC coach Tom Coughlin's hard-nosed football program: of his 24 scholarship recruits in 1990, 16 left the team before seeing out the full term of their eligibility. The team's work schedule was simply too much; the Globe reported that Coughlin's staff routinely exceeded the NCAA limit of 20 hours per week for athletics during the off-season. Meanwhile, BC's football program pulls in between $5 and $15 million dollars a year. Is this a college or a Kathie Lee Gifford sweatshop?"
http://www.bostonphoenix.com/alt1/archive/new...
I'm not talking about NCAA violations or anything. Just an unethical man using 18 year old men and their futures like playing liars poker.
Paul Yanks

Tazewell, TN

#301195 Dec 23, 2013
<quoted text>
All BS aside Pauly
In your opinion have the Bengals played a inspired meaningful game this year? I don't think they're for real. Think DEN is overrated as well...leaves the Colts (choke) and Ravens (suck) against the Pats who seem to wait until the last second to win every week.
Thats why I think they got a good shot this year
Bengals have an around better team than the Broncos and Pats in my opinion......problem is they don't have the QB that NE-DEN have......
Da GreatDirtyWater

Greenacre, Australia

#301196 Dec 23, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Won't be here tomorrow...so merry Christmas
Yeah well hard to believe the day is upon us already... thanks for the reminder..

happy holidays to you ,your family and the rest of the forum.
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

#301197 Dec 23, 2013
<quoted text>
I'm not talking about NCAA violations or anything. Just an unethical man using 18 year old men and their futures like playing liars poker.
Many Division 1 HC's could be accused of that...
Da GreatDirtyWater

Greenacre, Australia

#301199 Dec 23, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Any good team that replaced the Pats in the AFC East would dominate that division as well....every year you have 6 easy games on your schedule......Jets, Bills and dolphins twice a piece.......Miami hasn't been anything since Marino and the Mark brothers left......Bills nothing since Jim Kelly....and the Jets since Joe Namath 1969 guarantee.......and your gay pal fatso still thinks Sanchez is beeter than Joe Willie.....how funny and stupid is that moron? LMFAO
6 "easy games" out of 16? So what? They play those teams in the playoffs?
YANKEES 4 LIFE

Lawrence, MA

#301200 Dec 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Factual? Wanna fact: you can't count to ten
Brady is a top 10 qb, but Montana was the best by far.....
Paul Yanks

Tazewell, TN

#301201 Dec 23, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Bengals have an around better team than the Broncos and Pats in my opinion......problem is they don't have the QB that NE-DEN have......
What I meant was The Bengals have an all around better team defense mainly......than the Broncos or Pats......just that Denver and NE have better QB....
Da GreatDirtyWater

Greenacre, Australia

#301202 Dec 23, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Bengals have an around better team than the Broncos and Pats in my opinion......problem is they don't have the QB that NE-DEN have......
Better balanced perhaps. You're dead on on the QB comment. And CIN doesn't push anyone around they just hang in there..

So I doubt they last. Think DEN goes out early in an upset.

Think the Colts are about the same maybe a tier below. BAL is a mess week to week.

Brady knows where the line is and he will carry the Pats as close as anyone can.

I like their chances
Paul Yanks

Tazewell, TN

#301203 Dec 23, 2013
NYStateOfMind wrote:
<quoted text>
And nothing since 1995 for both. Will be 18 seasons & counting for 2 owners that know N-O-T-H-I-N-G when it comes to building a competent NFL football operation..
Interesting that PIT was left out when they have 6 SB wins not to mention CLE/BAL having 2 SB wins...
Oh boy...
Bring the steelers back into it huh pal......well the Giants won as many SB as the steelers have done the last 7 years or so.....so now it goes back to the original conversation......NFC East won 12 SB.....AFC North only 8.......
Da GreatDirtyWater

Greenacre, Australia

#301204 Dec 23, 2013
NYStateOfMind wrote:
<quoted text>
Many Division 1 HC's could be accused of that...
Possibly. I'm not sure. Without getting into specifics I know of 3 guys he robbed of a year of eligibility. 2 who had to go to second tier programs as a result. I know guys who had their free rides yanked due to academic schedules he set up and approved.

All off of his word.
Paul Yanks

Tazewell, TN

#301205 Dec 23, 2013
<quoted text>
6 "easy games" out of 16? So what? They play those teams in the playoffs?
So what? Any good team would love to have the Jets, Bills and Dolphins in their division.....and playing those cupcakes twice a year as well........takes allot of pressure off a team like NE just knowing that every year going into Sept......stop being a dope....
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

#301206 Dec 23, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Bring the steelers back into it huh pal......well the Giants won as many SB as the steelers have done the last 7 years or so.....so now it goes back to the original conversation......NFC East won 12 SB.....AFC North only 8.......
You left PIT out for some reason...
YANKEES 4 LIFE

Lawrence, MA

#301207 Dec 23, 2013
http://www.pinstripealley.com/yankees-rumors-...

I know the general consensus is to not bring in a closer, but 2yr $15 million for a guy who has had an ERA under 2.6 four years in a row is pretty good..... Proven closers may not be worth as much as they get, but relief pitchers with this sort of consistency are pretty valuable.....

I'm fine with signing Balfour, but if youíre deciding who should be closer by who throws fewer pitches, itís easily D-Rob..... Among all pitchers who threw at least 60 innings last year, Balfour was second-highest in all of baseball with 4.42 pitches per plate appearance..... He walks a lot of people. Robertson finished at 4.02 PPA....NN
Da GreatDirtyWater

Greenacre, Australia

#301208 Dec 23, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Brady is a top 10 qb, but Montana was the best by far.....
Um youre answering donnie dipsh1ts posts Goob.

I know you have the same opinion as the little gay stoner so don't bother jumping into the debate because your opinion as well as his is way too tainted by your overwhelming hatred of everything Boston.

“No Lying”

Since: Oct 07

And Never Fooled

#301209 Dec 23, 2013
<quoted text>
If Eli-te is so good how come he hasn't made the playoffs since the last superbowl they won?
If the Pats D both times held the Giants from not scoring, then Brady wins 2 more SB's. Thats why its being naive just going by wins and losses in SB's. Its hard just to get there and a major accomplishment. I hate when people criticize someone for winning their conference title game but then loses the SB. And Staubach lost twice to Bradshaw in SB's however everyone knows that Staubach was the better QB
Da GreatDirtyWater

Greenacre, Australia

#301210 Dec 23, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>So what? Any good team would love to have the Jets, Bills and Dolphins in their division.....and playing those cupcakes twice a year as well........takes allot of pressure off a team like NE just knowing that every year going into Sept......stop being a dope....
Hell DEN had the Eages Giants and Redskins on their schedule.

Talk about cupcakes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Susanm 341,443
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... (Nov '16) 1 hr Maude 7,517
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 4 hr Paul Yanks 47,558
jets talk back (Dec '07) 7 hr jimi-yank 16,243
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 10 hr Halle Berry Sister 18,531
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 10 hr Halle Berry Sister 19,709
joey d`s pizzeria (Aug '09) Jan '18 Kapowcat1 4

Jackson-Heights Jobs

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages