Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#297678 Nov 23, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Sox and Mets should sign him then he's so good. I like our chances just fine with Jeter and Ryan
Yeah combined theyre a 3 tool player.

“Lou and the "Babe"”

Since: Aug 08

Yankee immortals

#297679 Nov 23, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
No but told you and others that the Yankee rotation was never gonna be a strength didn't I?
The only prediction I got wrong on the Yanks starters was that Pettitte wouldn't make it thru the year...
The rest of your post is babble.
I don't really know what you said about the Yankees rotation last April. Most of the time I don't read your posts to be honest because of all the name calling.

You want to play it straight or do you want me to start ignoring you again. Others in here should not be name called or disrespected by you. Your choice.......

“Lou and the "Babe"”

Yankee immortals

#297680 Nov 23, 2013
<quoted text>
This coming from a guy with Fatty Arbuckle next to his name...really why do you always want to identify yourself in profile with frauds rapists and murderers?
You disagree? about what? All the dumb arse things NYSOM has posted today? You think he could back one of them with fact eh?
You outta get him a fraud,rapist or murderer piccy because he's beginning to sound just like you.
Does anyone know what you are talking about? I sure as heck don't.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#297681 Nov 23, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
lmfao...think you had some issues in judgement,predictions on crawford,gonzo,beckett to put it mildly
Yeah? really? How about you post some of my predictions on Beckett.

And what does that have to do with the present discussion anyway?

But don't worry about backing your word..we'll wait until we see the beckett posts
Da GreatDirtyWater

Jersey City, NJ

#297682 Nov 23, 2013
<quoted text>
This coming from a guy with Fatty Arbuckle next to his name...really why do you always want to identify yourself in profile with frauds rapists and murderers?
You disagree? about what? All the dumb arse things NYSOM has posted today? You think he could back one of them with fact eh?
You outta get him a fraud,rapist or murderer piccy because he's beginning to sound just like you.
Not my post I post with honor
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#297683 Nov 23, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Does anyone know what you are talking about? I sure as heck don't.
Then how can you agree with him if you have no idea about what youre agreeing with?

Are you really as stupid as you prove yourself to be?
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#297684 Nov 23, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't really know what you said about the Yankees rotation last April. Most of the time I don't read your posts to be honest because of all the name calling.
You want to play it straight or do you want me to start ignoring you again. Others in here should not be name called or disrespected by you. Your choice.......
don't care if you ignore me or not. Won't stop me from showing what a complete clueless moron you are about baseball going back to your Honus Wagner never played a game at SS post...

Musta been fun for you back then ..y'know when your idiot buddies actually thought you knew what you were talking about...

“Lou and the "Babe"”

Yankee immortals

#297685 Nov 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Yeah? really? How about you post some of my predictions on Beckett.
And what does that have to do with the present discussion anyway?
But don't worry about backing your word..we'll wait until we see the beckett posts
Or the Crawford bats 3rd post, or the Sox in 2011 are better then the 1927 Yankees etc etc etc etc....or the Twins sweep the Yanks etc etc etc....taunts and more taunts.

But what does that have to do with your contrived posts today?

“Lou and the "Babe"”

Yankee immortals

#297686 Nov 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Then how can you agree with him if you have no idea about what youre agreeing with?
Are you really as stupid as you prove yourself to be?
Get some help buddy, feel better.

“That's Un-Possible!”

Since: Jan 08

Brookhaven Hamlet, Long Island

#297687 Nov 23, 2013
McCann is the best improvement the Yanks could have made this offseason. But 6/100 hurts. Cano's chances of remaining in pinstripes is getting slimmer...
YANKEES 4 LIFE

Norcross, GA

#297688 Nov 23, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Too cold here today, mid 40's and brezzy. Maybe next weekend. Don't get me wrong he's a good player but this can't be the end of the road of this year FA signings. Rather have signed Choo....and we need pitching.
Yanks don't have $80 million coming of the books with players retiring etc next season so this group starting in 2014 we'll be looking at for the next 2/3 seasons.
Rather have taken Salty for the half the price, signed Choo, Tanaka and perhaps Haren or Halladay for one year deals......kept some money on the side for 2014 FA's which has some interesting SP FA's
Yanks get better next season with Texeria playing as well as Jeter. Thats two good ones right there.
I agree with some players for half then.price, but at then same time you don't want then best or close to a good product on then field..... It's not a bad signing and it's a instant upgrade at that position.....

In they short term, it's perfect for them Yanks.... In them long run it all depends on how his body holds up.....$80 million plus was the amount that was expected to be given to obtain him.....

Injuries happens, but he's been ok in that department..... The only years he played less than 130 games were 2005 (first time in the big leagues) and then 2012/2013 (after suffering through pain for the last two months of the 2012 season and impacting his playing time/performance and then in 2013, due to recovery from shoulder surgery to deal with the 2012 injury).....
Da GreatDirtyWater

Jersey City, NJ

#297689 Nov 23, 2013
<quoted text>
don't care if you ignore me or not. Won't stop me from showing what a complete clueless moron you are about baseball going back to your Honus Wagner never played a game at SS post...
Musta been fun for you back then ..y'know when your idiot buddies actually thought you knew what you were talking about...
Not my post

“That's Un-Possible!”

#297690 Nov 23, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Sox and Mets should sign him then he's so good. I like our chances just fine with Jeter and Ryan
Not a big fan of Peralta on the Mets. They should go after Salty & Grandy, then they can even gamble on Furcal at short.

“Lou and the "Babe"”

Yankee immortals

#297691 Nov 23, 2013
<quoted text>
You feel better now? I apologize on behalf of the entire human race the Yankees signed McCann and not Drew tonight.

“Lou and the "Babe"”

Yankee immortals

#297692 Nov 23, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> I agree with some players for half then.price, but at then same time you don't want then best or close to a good product on then field..... It's not a bad signing and it's a instant upgrade at that position.....
In they short term, it's perfect for them Yanks.... In them long run it all depends on how his body holds up.....$80 million plus was the amount that was expected to be given to obtain him.....
Injuries happens, but he's been ok in that department..... The only years he played less than 130 games were 2005 (first time in the big leagues) and then 2012/2013 (after suffering through pain for the last two months of the 2012 season and impacting his playing time/performance and then in 2013, due to recovery from shoulder surgery to deal with the 2012 injury).....
Thats how you argue, make your points and but treat others with respect.

Kudos Dell.....maybe someone noticed

“That's Un-Possible!”

#297693 Nov 23, 2013
Peralta close to signing with Cards...

http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article/mlb/cardinals...

“Lou and the "Babe"”

Yankee immortals

#297694 Nov 23, 2013
Brookhaven John wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a big fan of Peralta on the Mets. They should go after Salty & Grandy, then they can even gamble on Furcal at short.
You'd like both those players, good character guys. Proven winners...mets should sign both
YANKEES 4 LIFE

Norcross, GA

#297695 Nov 23, 2013
NYStateOfMind wrote:
<quoted text>
NYY has no 1 in their system that's close to ready to play SS. Most I think makes sense is $45 million /3 years with a player friendly vested option on the 4th year. Word is he's been offered $52 million/4 years from STL...
I'll pass on the 4yr $52 million dollar deal..... Your 3yr $45 million dollar deal for him would have been perfect for the Yanks..... Earlier the Yanks said no to him wanting $75 million.....

Totally agree about the SS spot..... Jeter won't play that much there and Ryan, even though he is good defensively, can't produce on the offensive end.....
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#297696 Nov 23, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Or the Crawford bats 3rd post, or the Sox in 2011 are better then the 1927 Yankees etc etc etc etc....or the Twins sweep the Yanks etc etc etc....taunts and more taunts.
But what does that have to do with your contrived posts today?
I guess six packs of stupid are on sale in NY today
YANKEES 4 LIFE

Norcross, GA

#297697 Nov 23, 2013
Brookhaven John wrote:
Peralta close to signing with Cards...
http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article/mlb/cardinals...
Would not have mind getting him, but he was asking for to much money...... I agree with you about McCanns 6yr $100 million deal, but im not mad because it had to be done and what other catcher is out there......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 21 min TMAN_Mets 42,106
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 3 hr rainmaker2016 15,631
Why do FOX News woman dress like hookers (Jul '15) 4 hr Jack 137
News Home Depot worker's 'America Was Never Great' h... (May '16) 6 hr Well Well 35
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 7 hr Princess Hey 16,759
Gay Teens NYC (Manhattan, Bronx, Queens, Brooklyn) 7 hr empty_sockets 76
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 hr Moans6157 62,300

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages