Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#296120 Nov 6, 2013
NYStateOfMind wrote:
<quoted text>
Drew not worth a 1st round pick. BOS has to know something to tender him the QO...
Make or break year coming up for Nunez. He can hit some & can run but must avoid the defensive lapses. Can't have 12 E's in 75 G @ SS carryover to 2014...

I agree and would not be shocked if he was part of a trade package.

“Local Hookup”

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#296121 Nov 6, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
The time is now. met fans, vulgar fans, proxy fans have invaded the yank talkback 1. it is out of control. this can either be a bruce for real blog, or where yank fans can chat. actually, anyone can come in a forum, yank, met or sox fan. or, baseball fans. but you guys who want to hate, go to the original forum. you now own it.
Be My Guest!
Brookhaven John

Harrison, NJ

#296122 Nov 6, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>615pm now. No dinner crowd tonight?
Any article 13 updates for me to check on?
Brookhaven John

Harrison, NJ

#296123 Nov 6, 2013
<quoted text>I got to laugh at Jimi's ignorance. There is nothing seedy about myself or where i currently live. In fact this is the least seedy place of anyone in here. Just cracks me up that he posts this nonsense. And he lives in Fl, so he should know better about Las Olas
It is true you are the doorman at a nice building. How is Sonya?

“Babe Ruth, Yankee Immortal”

Since: Aug 08

Yankee Stadium

#296124 Nov 6, 2013
NYStateOfMind wrote:
<quoted text>
Drew not worth a 1st round pick. BOS has to know something to tender him the QO...
Make or break year coming up for Nunez. He can hit some & can run but must avoid the defensive lapses. Can't have 12 E's in 75 G @ SS carryover to 2014...
All gamesmanship. They must be thinking there would have been interest in him from the Yankees.

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#296125 Nov 6, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
real brookhaven post, the forum laughs at the "seedy little bastard"
Brookhaven can claim that however you should know better. I'm anything but seedy and Las Olas proves that. He is not going to last. You remember when Fu went golfing at Bethpage and he told me its a state park, etc etc. 1 call is all it took to find out anything. That was my neck of the woods and he realizes that now. Eastern LI is out of my reach and it takes some work but that ball is rolling

Yankee Stadium

#296126 Nov 6, 2013
NYStateOfMind wrote:
<quoted text>
Wouldn't offer both more that $36 million/3 years. That said, they should get close to the numbers being reported...
I want Choo!!!

Yankee Stadium

#296127 Nov 6, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
NO denials
NO retractions
and
unbiased per this post is
"weak stupid and helpless"
too damn funny..
Been a bad couple of weeks for your buddy

Yankee Stadium

#296128 Nov 6, 2013
Brookhaven John wrote:
<quoted text>
It is true you are the doorman at a nice building. How is Sonya?
Who's Sonya?
YANKEES 4 LIFE

Silver Spring, MD

#296129 Nov 6, 2013
NYStateOfMind wrote:
<quoted text>
Four season above .500, 4 below .500 & 1 season @.500. Has a decent SO/BB ratio. WHIP little higher than you'd like. Average ERA. To me, doesn't translate to paying $75 million for 5 seasons. He pitched on some good LAA teams...
If it's a choice between Santana & Matt Garza, flip a coin...
Can't go wrong with either.... Santana has been much more durable than Garza, averaging 210 innings the past 4 seasons..... Signing Gara wouldn't cost us a draft pick though......

Both may be in the same price range.... I agree about $ 75 million for 5 years..... Maybe $ 50-60 million range.... Just throwing a number out and both are not that old either.....
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

#296130 Nov 6, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
http://nypost.com/2013/11/06/t he-past-could-offer-window-int o-yankees-offseason-moves/
Sherman has a good take on what the yanks might do

expect the high bid for tanaka...

but read on...a lot depends on grandy...which should be known soon.
Nothing that hasn't been mentioned in the recent past. Typical Sherman column...
YANKEES 4 LIFE

Silver Spring, MD

#296131 Nov 6, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
that works...think you will like smackdown on Friday bro...I think tonight on main event, some chicks are on, I forgot who...
hughes seemed to just lose it totally at the end...I recall when he was brought in at relief and he just looked lost..
he could no longer pitch for the yanks..
I hope it's not that dike chick snucka lol.... I'll take anyone over Hughes..... Just give him to the Mets .....
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

#296132 Nov 6, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
I want Choo!!!
I know!!!...

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#296133 Nov 6, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm on my way out now. But tell Jimi what you told me about the Brookhaven lies. And tell the truth. Thanks. I'm out the door now

Yankee Stadium

#296134 Nov 6, 2013
<quoted text>Brookhaven can claim that however you should know better. I'm anything but seedy and Las Olas proves that. He is not going to last. You remember when Fu went golfing at Bethpage and he told me its a state park, etc etc. 1 call is all it took to find out anything. That was my neck of the woods and he realizes that now. Eastern LI is out of my reach and it takes some work but that ball is rolling
Really? BS.

Let sleeping dogs lie or do you want to intentionally piss me off?

Yankee Stadium

#296135 Nov 6, 2013
<quoted text>I'm on my way out now. But tell Jimi what you told me about the Brookhaven lies. And tell the truth. Thanks. I'm out the door now
The truth? Ok...the truth is you are an idiot.
Brookhaven John

Harrison, NJ

#296137 Nov 6, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth? Ok...the truth is you are an idiot.
Who's Sonya LMFAO
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

#296138 Nov 6, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Can't go wrong with either.... Santana has been much more durable than Garza, averaging 210 innings the past 4 seasons..... Signing Garza wouldn't cost us a draft pick though......

Both may be in the same price range.... I agree about $75 million for 5 years..... Maybe $ 50-60 million range.... Just throwing a number out and both are not that old either.....
Wouldn't go more than 3 years on both...

“That's Un-Possible!”

Since: Jan 08

Brookhaven Hamlet, Long Island

#296139 Nov 6, 2013
Ol No Name wrote:
<quoted text>
Fuck him. Seedy little bastard. Him and that other fat piece of shit. Irrelevant, weak & stupid.
Anyway, Arroyo would be a nice addition just as long as he isn't the only upgrade in that rotation. Mets need 2 good arms to shore them up until Harvey gets back. I'd like to see them make a run at a legitimate closer too. Parnell doesn't send me. I think Brian Wilson would be a nice fit...
I like what you called him better - Imbecile.

I didn't think you were a Met fan.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#296140 Nov 6, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>

I meet my buddies or chat with them on the phone

not liars who stalk women and children.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will Huma cut off Weiner? 2 hr Huma Dingdong 1
Another reason to vote Trump 2 hr Done press 2
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr mdbuilder 61,095
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 3 hr momma chamberlin 41,542
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 5 hr rainmaker2016 15,187
Kate Wiegel atlantic city public defender a fil... 6 hr Plottmasteram 1
News Donald Trump overwhelmingly wins Hispanic vote ... Apr '16 BS detector 12

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages