Comments
289,021 - 289,040 of 305,788 Comments Last updated 7 hrs ago
the don

Plainview, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#295319
Oct 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>I think we should back off I just noticed it's the end of October so the Hamptons are locked tight, which means Suffolk County's finest have nothing to do with all the DWI stops being closed for the season. Little John, through his policeman acquaintance, might have all the detectives working hard to crack this case and we know how efficient and honest they are.
fat boy I do hope youre coming into huntington with pinky ...be ya first trip to LI I'am sure..do stop at stella and ask the bartender his name this way you'll get it right when you try to pretend your a regular..hint its not billy ya fat dope..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#295320
Oct 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

the don wrote:
<quoted text> fat boy I do hope youre coming into huntington with pinky ...be ya first trip to LI I'am sure..do stop at stella and ask the bartender his name this way you'll get it right when you try to pretend your a regular..hint its not billy ya fat dope..


notice, no meeting between them? maybe now I spoiled it and they will play off it and lie

but, if he lives in the island, why not go with unbiased to meet you and say hi

reason, fattie lives in the Carolinas...

just like when for "years" he went to port st lucie which is less then 90 minutes away from junior and NEVER met...

and of course when I busted him for not even knowing the exit or any restaurant, mcdonalds by it was proof enough he was not there

and offered to meet him as we were doing a small project at that time

besides a coward, a liar...

and has fooled one person, over and over again for years.

“2014 Yankees”

Since: Aug 08

We're Back for # 28

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#295321
Oct 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
That link doesn't mention Mrs Fu
Get some professional help for these delusions you have I am every poster or unknown proxy on Topix. You're going to feel really stupid one day when you find the fake DW is not me. Will you apologize to me when you do?

In the meantime get some much needed professional help.

“2014 Yankees”

Since: Aug 08

We're Back for # 28

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#295322
Oct 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
notice, no meeting between them? maybe now I spoiled it and they will play off it and lie
but, if he lives in the island, why not go with unbiased to meet you and say hi
reason, fattie lives in the Carolinas...
just like when for "years" he went to port st lucie which is less then 90 minutes away from junior and NEVER met...
and of course when I busted him for not even knowing the exit or any restaurant, mcdonalds by it was proof enough he was not there
and offered to meet him as we were doing a small project at that time
besides a coward, a liar...
and has fooled one person, over and over again for years.
You don't honestly believe that either one will follow up on their huffing and puffing do you? I certainly don't.

“2014 Yankees”

Since: Aug 08

We're Back for # 28

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#295323
Oct 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

the don wrote:
<quoted text>sure he does and the Moon is made of cheese...LMAO at that dope!
Nice review below of the Yankees arbitration eligible players for 2014. This is still a Yankees forum right?

Arbitration Eligibles: New York Yankees

By Tim Dierkes [October 22, 2013 at 8:43am CST]

Matt Swartz has developed a very accurate model that MLBTR uses to project arbitration salaries, as explained in this series of posts. We've heard from many MLB teams and agencies that reference the projections in their work. The Yankees are next in our series. Estimated service time is in parentheses, and estimated 2014 salary follows.
•David Robertson (5.070):$5.5MM
•Brett Gardner (5.072):$4MM
•Ivan Nova (3.024):$2.8MM
•Shawn Kelley (4.128):$1.5MM
•Jayson Nix (4.127):$1.4MM
•Francisco Cervelli (3.146):$1MM
•Chris Stewart (3.091):$1MM

With 97 holds over the last three seasons, Robertson is tied with Joel Peralta for the most in baseball. Arbitration will reward him with a true setup man salary, and if he takes over the team's closing role in 2014 and succeeds, he'll do well in free agency.

Gardner enters his contract year as well, after posting a career-best 609 plate appearances in 2013 while also establishing personal bests in doubles, triples, home runs, and as you might expect, slugging percentage and isolated power. His first full-time season in center field went well, and he adds value in a lot of different ways. Though Gardner is 30 years old and has yet to earn even $3MM in a season, free agent years could reasonably cost as much as $10MM apiece. If Gardner is amenable to a team-friendly pact in the vein of Carlos Gomez's three-year,$24MM deal, the Yankees should jump on it, but they seem likely to keep with their policy of waiting.

Nova broke camp as in the Yankees' rotation, hitting the DL in April for a triceps injury. Shortly after his return in late May, he was optioned to Triple-A. After being recalled in late June, Nova posted a 2.70 ERA in 116 2/3 innings, locking in a rotation spot for 2014. At this stage, only he and C.C. Sabathia are penciled in.

Kelley didn't start or finish strong, but for the bulk of the season he was the Yankees' seventh inning guy and has a bullpen spot for next year. Cervelli had a rough year, breaking his hand on a foul tip in late April and then getting slapped with a 50-game suspension in August for ties to Biogenesis. The silver lining was that he was able to serve the suspension while on the DL. For a million bucks, I think the Yankees will keep him around for 2014.

Nix and Stewart are backups who both played more than the Yankees planned this year, and are non-tender candidates.

Assuming the Yankees tender contracts to Robertson, Gardner, Nova, Kelley, and Cervelli, they're looking at an estimated $14.8MM for five arbitration eligible players.

“2014 Yankees”

Since: Aug 08

We're Back for # 28

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#295324
Oct 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

the don wrote:
<quoted text> fat boy I do hope youre coming into huntington with pinky ...be ya first trip to LI I'am sure..do stop at stella and ask the bartender his name this way you'll get it right when you try to pretend your a regular..hint its not billy ya fat dope..
Ignore those idiots we all now you'd pummel them. Starting to get a clearer picture now on the Yankees landscape I think as to whats possible in scope FA wise for the Yankees. This plans better then nothing I guess but they need to start producing guys via the farm system Don.

http://www.pinstripealley.com/2013/10/18/4853...

After missing the playoffs for the second time in six seasons, the Yankees may be willing to go on another spending spree like they did after missing the playoffs in 2008 when they brought in CC Sabathia, Mark Teixeira, and A.J. Burnett. Andrew Marchand of ESPN New York writes that sources tell him that the team believes it can cut payroll while spending money on the available big name free agents.

The Yankees obviously are interested in bringing back All-Star second baseman Robinson Cano, as well as competitively bidding for Japanese phenom Masahiro Tanaka. Marchand's sources also believe the Yankees could pursue Brian McCann and Carlos Beltran. The team is set to trim $85-$90 million off of 2013's payroll with the retirements of Mariano Rivera and Andy Pettitte coupled with free agent departures of Joba Chamberlain, Phil Hughes, Hiroki Kuroda, and Curtis Granderson. The Yankees could also gain some extra payroll flexibility from Alex Rodriguez's suspension that would free up at least part of his $25 million to be spent elsewhere.

Whether or not you believe Hal Steinbrenner's claims that the goal of a $189 million payroll won't come at the expense of fielding a competitive team is another matter entirely, but the Yankees really cannot afford to spend themselves into more trouble. Giving Brian McCann a six-year deal worth $100 million, as Marchand speculates he might receive, seems like a classic Yankees move that would only spell trouble down the road. Beltran, coming off a good season for the Cardinals, is an older player who will likely receive a deal that exceeds his worth going forward. That is the price you pay on the free agent market, however, and the Yankees have little choice if they hope to compete in the near future.

Standing pat with what they have would likely result in another disappointing season that falls short of a playoff run. The Steinbrenners are surely aware of the fact that attendance plummeted and that their plans for 2013 were not good enough to put the team in a place to make the playoffs, even aside from the flood of injuries. Putting together a smarter plan for the offseason while using some of their deep pockets to make smart decisions may just get the team back to where fans and the front office want it to be. A huge shopping spree can certainly help move them toward that goal, but spending with reckless abandon just to prove to a fan base that they're willing to make some moves would be as foolish as it is harmful to the future. Being willing to open their pockets to make necessary moves is the first step, and if Marchand is correct, the Yankees plan to do just that.

Do you want the Yankees to make a big splash this offseason, or do you think another 2008-esque spending spree would do more harm than good?

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#295325
Oct 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Get some professional help for these delusions you have I am every poster or unknown proxy on Topix. You're going to feel really stupid one day when you find the fake DW is not me. Will you apologize to me when you do?
In the meantime get some much needed professional help.


of course he wont...it does not help his 2 buddies blame you for everything...

it gets old.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#295326
Oct 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't honestly believe that either one will follow up on their huffing and puffing do you? I certainly don't.


of course not

bhj still waiting on article 13...fattie threatened you years ago and has not shown up...he threatened Harley to meet him on his driveway at least 2 times..bronto has been threatened, me for over 5 years

and forget junior...he is 0 for 5 years also...

but it is funny

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#295327
Oct 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice review below of the Yankees arbitration eligible players for 2014. This is still a Yankees forum right?
Arbitration Eligibles: New York Yankees
By Tim Dierkes [October 22, 2013 at 8:43am CST]
Matt Swartz has developed a very accurate model that MLBTR uses to project arbitration salaries, as explained in this series of posts. We've heard from many MLB teams and agencies that reference the projections in their work. The Yankees are next in our series. Estimated service time is in parentheses, and estimated 2014 salary follows.
•David Robertson (5.070):$5.5MM
•Brett Gardner (5.072):$4MM
•Ivan Nova (3.024):$2.8MM
•Shawn Kelley (4.128):$1.5MM
•Jayson Nix (4.127):$1.4MM
•Francisco Cervelli (3.146):$1MM
•Chris Stewart (3.091):$1MM
With 97 holds over the last three seasons, Robertson is tied with Joel Peralta for the most in baseball. Arbitration will reward him with a true setup man salary, and if he takes over the team's closing role in 2014 and succeeds, he'll do well in free agency.
Gardner enters his contract year as well, after posting a career-best 609 plate appearances in 2013 while also establishing personal bests in doubles, triples, home runs, and as you might expect, slugging percentage and isolated power. His first full-time season in center field went well, and he adds value in a lot of different ways. Though Gardner is 30 years old and has yet to earn even $3MM in a season, free agent years could reasonably cost as much as $10MM apiece. If Gardner is amenable to a team-friendly pact in the vein of Carlos Gomez's three-year,$24MM deal, the Yankees should jump on it, but they seem likely to keep with their policy of waiting.
Nova broke camp as in the Yankees' rotation, hitting the DL in April for a triceps injury. Shortly after his return in late May, he was optioned to Triple-A. After being recalled in late June, Nova posted a 2.70 ERA in 116 2/3 innings, locking in a rotation spot for 2014. At this stage, only he and C.C. Sabathia are penciled in.
Kelley didn't start or finish strong, but for the bulk of the season he was the Yankees' seventh inning guy and has a bullpen spot for next year. Cervelli had a rough year, breaking his hand on a foul tip in late April and then getting slapped with a 50-game suspension in August for ties to Biogenesis. The silver lining was that he was able to serve the suspension while on the DL. For a million bucks, I think the Yankees will keep him around for 2014.
Nix and Stewart are backups who both played more than the Yankees planned this year, and are non-tender candidates.
Assuming the Yankees tender contracts to Robertson, Gardner, Nova, Kelley, and Cervelli, they're looking at an estimated $14.8MM for five arbitration eligible players.


that is the group they tender..simple..and a good group.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#295328
Oct 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

so much for the press conference, fattie enraged, hiding and judging like mad...

too damn funny..

“I hate math”

Since: Oct 07

But I love counting money

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#295329
Oct 29, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>I think we should back off I just noticed it's the end of October so the Hamptons are locked tight, which means Suffolk County's finest have nothing to do with all the DWI stops being closed for the season. Little John, through his policeman acquaintance, might have all the detectives working hard to crack this case and we know how efficient and honest they are.
I'll try a burger and fries and give my general opinion of the food and entire place overall. It would be funny if the convicted sexual predator is working there. I'll know if he is when we visit for dinner. Both of them would be extra respectful of us when we're there. I assure you

Thanksgivings a month away. Thats some proud family around the table that day

“I hate math”

Since: Oct 07

But I love counting money

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#295330
Oct 29, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
of course he wont...it does not help his 2 buddies blame you for everything...
it gets old.
Nope. Fu sent me a message yesterday and cleared up some things, so I'm not blaming him. And it kills you I bet that you weren't part of the message

“I hate math”

Since: Oct 07

But I love counting money

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#295331
Oct 29, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>I'm out .. Tuesday press conferences are about to start we just hope Rex will bite his tongue regarding Geno and Marty...both on thin thin ice
I have Drew Brees so I'm hoping he throws 5 TD's like he did this past week. I also have the Jets D but no way will use them. I like the Browns D this week at home vs Balt. Don't see how the Jets can win this game to be honest. Brees will put points on the board and cannot expect a rookie to keep up.

Its funny but all the real Giant fans should be huge Charger fans this week

“I hate math”

Since: Oct 07

But I love counting money

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#295332
Oct 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll hear John out before I make any comments.
That in itself will twist a knife in Jimbo's guts because he won't have control.
Fuloser's lost it big time. Is that clown gonna be that way until Yankees opening day 2014? And then when they tank next season as well?
Ask him if he has a convicted sexual predator brother. If he denys it, and only if he denys, I will show absolute proof that hes lying.

“I hate math”

Since: Oct 07

But I love counting money

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#295334
Oct 29, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

The 1st rule of business is that the customer is always right. Any small business owner can tell you this. And they must show respect and thank all customers for their business

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#295336
Oct 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Nope. Fu sent me a message yesterday and cleared up some things, so I'm not blaming him. And it kills you I bet that you weren't part of the message


why? you were according to you, "great buddies" before...it would tick off momma who is not pals with him at all and jealous of him and you

I could care less. I am sure your fat pal is not a happy camper though.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#295337
Oct 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Ask him if he has a convicted sexual predator brother. If he denys it, and only if he denys, I will show absolute proof that hes lying.


good for you and your stalking info...and no doubt, free pass on getting that info...

“I hate math”

Since: Oct 07

But I love counting money

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#295340
Oct 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

DirtyWater Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever is said is in full confidence and will not be revealed to anyone.
As I've done before.
Jimi hates that but he has no clue which one of his pals I extended that courtesy to before does he?
You've always been a strong man of principal. And thats a great thing. Now onto the WS. I didn't realize the other 2 WS wins was done on the road.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#295341
Oct 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

DirtyWater Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever is said is in full confidence and will not be revealed to anyone.
As I've done before.
Jimi hates that but he has no clue which one of his pals I extended that courtesy to before does he?


you are in love with yourself so much, you think I really think that?

get a life

but, if and when you chat with the real brookhaven, you will be disgusted.

It wont be me he will be chatting about and even if he does

I am not like you, some woman who cares...and has to mention it

you saw your 2 buddies in full panic mode, declaring lies, edits and no trust

my take was

just read his posts

no denials from me

strange huh?

then again, you need your 2 buddies so bad, you will free pass them to death, even as they lie...

I pray he writes you and could care less what you think after it

you have your own twisted hatefilled agenda.

“I hate math”

Since: Oct 07

But I love counting money

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#295342
Oct 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
good for you and your stalking info...and no doubt, free pass on getting that info...
Its actually public info though. You do realize the tough laws imposed on these kinds of people when they get released from prison. You should be grateful to me by the way since you're the one who uses social media to communicate with him. You are putting your family at risk just by being friends with him

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Jackson-Heights News Video

•••
Jackson-Heights Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Jackson-Heights Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Jackson-Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Jackson-Heights News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Jackson-Heights
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••