Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#295100 Oct 26, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
Damn.... Peavy got out of a bases loaded jam.... Hope that doesn't come back to bite the Cards....
All said Iggy wasn't worth giving up for Peavy...that might change..

Here come the Sox just before halftime
Da GreatDirtyWater

Bayonne, NJ

#295101 Oct 26, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah but saying I'm not a Sox fan was just such a great way to start off your new attitude. Geez Goob..how about you tell the Fuloser to knock it off.
It doesn't bother me, he's only fooling you, and with good buddy Jimi supporting him making a jerk out of you well..why should I care?
Just want you to know whats up...what your friends REALLY are.
Yeah he needs to REALLY know who his buddy is. Someone like me who puts him down all the time and calls him goober. That's FU I bet that calls him those names?

Oh

That's you who does that not FU.

You need professional help.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Santa Fe, NM

#295102 Oct 26, 2013
<quoted text>
I am posting on the other forum shitforbrains.
I know its hard for you to believe but there are other baseball forums on the internet where they talk about baseball not about other men thay are obsessed with....but you wouldn't know about that.
Now get out.
Go away.
lmao you really run the show here don't you? With Fuloser cutting your buddies off at the knees..he even takes cracks at your wife and you buy it.
Youre retarded

other forums?bs...here you are when you said you were out..a lie from the biggest liar of all. a pathetic sick coward. keep up lying. there are no other forums..another lie...

you're out .....never happen..you will infest this forum
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#295103 Oct 26, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Now he's fixed on that FU is doing proxy posts..... I don't know who is doing what, but that's been going on all year.....
Workman is warming up ..... Bases loaded at the moment....
Its the Fuloser, it has been all year, making jerks out of his own pals to try a slingshit

And you guys don't have the balls to address him.

Heads up Goob he ran away from me like a little girl last time I was in the states.

He knows it, everyone does.

But like his proxys Jimbo can't man up to it...wonder if thats cuz he knows the Fuloser will give up more stuff to Unbias on the sly eh?
Da GreatDirtyWater

Bayonne, NJ

#295104 Oct 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Go to the Globe forum Fuloser..see if you can get run out faster than Jimi did...which is why he has such a 'tossed out of the Sox forum' hangup.
Not my post knock it off FU. I'm I'm the globe forums
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#295105 Oct 26, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
other forums?bs...here you are when you said you were out..a lie from the biggest liar of all. a pathetic sick coward. keep up lying. there are no other forums..another lie...
There are no other forum? What on the entire internet there is only this one?

You are obsessed.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Bayonne, NJ

#295106 Oct 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Its the Fuloser, it has been all year, making jerks out of his own pals to try a slingshit
And you guys don't have the balls to address him.
Heads up Goob he ran away from me like a little girl last time I was in the states.
He knows it, everyone does.
But like his proxys Jimbo can't man up to it...wonder if thats cuz he knows the Fuloser will give up more stuff to Unbias on the sly eh?
Is that you FU? Knock it off I'm posting in the globe and not in here every 4 minutes
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#295107 Oct 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Ah but saying I'm not a Sox fan was just such a great way to start off your new attitude. Geez Goob..how about you tell the Fuloser to knock it off.
It doesn't bother me, he's only fooling you, and with good buddy Jimi supporting him making a jerk out of you well..why should I care?
Just want you to know whats up...what your friends REALLY are.
Me saying that you are not real fan shouldn't effect you at all if you were a real fan.... Like I said before let's talks sports.....All this other stuff I'm not interested in.....
Da GreatDirtyWater

Bayonne, NJ

#295109 Oct 26, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
Me, FU and Yankees 4 life are in the globe forum
Da GreatDirtyWater

Bayonne, NJ

#295110 Oct 26, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Me saying that you are not real fan shouldn't effect you at all if you were a real fan.... Like I said before let's talks sports.....All this other stuff I'm not interested in.....
Is that really you goober or is that FU?
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#295111 Oct 26, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Me saying that you are not real fan shouldn't effect you at all if you were a real fan.... Like I said before let's talks sports.....All this other stuff I'm not interested in.....
Alright youre on. Just ignore the Fuloser trying to make a jerk out of you, which you'd do anyway...

Sox not getting the outside corner like the Cards, hard to get into rythem. They need to take advantage as Kelly usually can't finish 6. Never know with his low pitch count though...Sox have to protect the poor strikezone which is never good.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#295112 Oct 26, 2013
<quoted text>
There are no other forum? What on the entire internet there is only this one?
You are obsessed.

ah, your the one who claimed he was out

and within a few minutes back arguing and fighting

that proves you are obsessed with us and cannot leave even when you claim you will go

its also called

lying. something you do quite often and well...
Da GreatDirtyWater

Bayonne, NJ

#295113 Oct 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Alright youre on. Just ignore the Fuloser trying to make a jerk out of you, which you'd do anyway...
Sox not getting the outside corner like the Cards, hard to get into rythem. They need to take advantage as Kelly usually can't finish 6. Never know with his low pitch count though...Sox have to protect the poor strikezone which is never good.
Not my post. Sox are getting all the calls from the umps
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#295114 Oct 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Umps are missing some strikes tonight for both sides.... Very questionable in my opinion.... Still a long game though and they are only down 1 run..... Could have been more, but Peavy got them out of a bases loaded jam.....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#295115 Oct 26, 2013
hmmmm
stick around here and follow the Fuloser proxy meltdown of jealousy and spite...or go camp in the Sox forums with the winners....
see ya

see ya??

huh??

another lie

it grows old.
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#295116 Oct 26, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
ah, your the one who claimed he was out
and within a few minutes back arguing and fighting
that proves you are obsessed with us and cannot leave even when you claim you will go
its also called
lying. something you do quite often and well...
Someone is posting as another Dirtywater.... Lol the freaks are really coming out since Halloween is upon us ......

Cards and Sox tied up 2-2.... Might be a close finish.....
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#295118 Oct 26, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Umps are missing some strikes tonight for both sides.... Very questionable in my opinion.... Still a long game though and they are only down 1 run..... Could have been more, but Peavy got them out of a bases loaded jam.....
Outside corner with Kelly's breaking ball had the umps eye.

Peavy did well to hang on. Doubront is cold, a starter sitting too long.

Sox even it up as Kelly checks out at his usual time.

Don't think the Cards pen is as good as the Sox. BUT the Cards do have homefield advantage and can play for extras and advantage.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#295119 Oct 26, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Someone is posting as another Dirtywater.... Lol the freaks are really coming out since Halloween is upon us ......
Cards and Sox tied up 2-2.... Might be a close finish.....

agreed...nothing unusual...we have had different posters in the same name prior..fattie has a profile in my name and has used it..

good game and its close...goes later then 9, edge and the win to the cards...lets see how it plays out

that bases loaded and hold up of Molina was huge..els has no arm and he could have scored. close but again his arm is weak..
Da GreatDirtyWater

Bayonne, NJ

#295121 Oct 26, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
see ya??
huh??
another lie
it grows old.
That's FU, the real DW is in the Sox forum
Da GreatDirtyWater

Bayonne, NJ

#295122 Oct 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Outside corner with Kelly's breaking ball had the umps eye.
Peavy did well to hang on. Doubront is cold, a starter sitting too long.
Sox even it up as Kelly checks out at his usual time.
Don't think the Cards pen is as good as the Sox. BUT the Cards do have homefield advantage and can play for extras and advantage.
Is that really you Mr 3/13? What a jinx

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NBC fake news 15 min Media expert 3
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... (Nov '16) 42 min NEMO 4,262
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 1 hr SweLL GirL 18,137
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 1 hr SweLL GirL 16,770
Time to go? (Jun '15) 1 hr truth be told 13,392
Whine and Cheese: Where are the crackers (Dec '09) 1 hr truth be told 1,464
potus 2 hr truth be told 2

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance