Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#294848 Oct 23, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
As long as its not the Yankees.
Where will Phil Hughes end up? Probably not in SD
Posted on October 22, 2013 by Delia Enriquez.
http://bronxbaseballdaily.com/2013/10/where-w...
I totally agree...... Get him and Jaba Walker out of NY...... Anything is a upgrade from these 2.....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#294849 Oct 23, 2013
http://www.bing.com/videos/search...

too funny, George carlin...baseball football...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#294850 Oct 23, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> I totally agree...... Get him and Jaba Walker out of NY...... Anything is a upgrade from these 2.....

joba and phil are gone...and doubt if they get many sniffs...
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#294851 Oct 23, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
mouse knows he was known as the "proxy king" and was proud of it..
I always knew that Momma The Hut moron was the biggest dope on topix.... He's rooting hard for the Sox and his Mets are the laughing stock of the MLB.....

“RIP Arnold Palmer”

Since: Aug 08

Big Fairway in the sky

#294852 Oct 23, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks Fu and I was just being honest with him..... What he displayed last year and this year proves he's no REAL Sox fan.... Just my opinion..... Also hope your golf swing is still up to par lol...... I'm sure you can beat Unbiased easily.....
I doubt he plays. But if he did I'd deny him the priveledge of accompanying me on a course.

“RIP Arnold Palmer”

Big Fairway in the sky

#294853 Oct 23, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> I totally agree...... Get him and Jaba Walker out of NY...... Anything is a upgrade from these 2.....
No ones going to pay Hughes close to the $7 million he got from the Yankees in 2013. Perhaps the Yanks will offfer him a bone as a bullpen guy.

It kills me to say this but there will be more teams interested in taking a flier on Joba as a starter then on Hughes.

“RIP Arnold Palmer”

Big Fairway in the sky

#294854 Oct 23, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
agreed and known thru out topix...he has even admitted his"business" is lying..
I found him!!! The Real Tman below.

http://www.cbssports.com/mlb/eye-on-baseball/...

“The One & Only”

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#294856 Oct 23, 2013
Jealous Loser wrote:
<quoted text>
I know it was years ago, but Sox farm produced Mo Vaughn. Of course when he went to the Mets his career was over.
Vaughn's career was over long before he went to the Mets. Retarded Mets team signed him on a batting cage session.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#294857 Oct 23, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt he plays. But if he did I'd deny him the priveledge of accompanying me on a course.

good move...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#294858 Oct 23, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
I found him!!! The Real Tman below.
http://www.cbssports.com/mlb/eye-on-baseball/...

omg...good catch...weight wise, close to momma...

we knew he would go off sooner or later...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#294859 Oct 23, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> I always knew that Momma The Hut moron was the biggest dope on topix.... He's rooting hard for the Sox and his Mets are the laughing stock of the MLB.....

he's a bandwagon fan...his teams are terrible so he jumps aboard..

sap has had to do this for years..
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#294860 Oct 23, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
No ones going to pay Hughes close to the $7 million he got from the Yankees in 2013. Perhaps the Yanks will offfer him a bone as a bullpen guy.
It kills me to say this but there will be more teams interested in taking a flier on Joba as a starter then on Hughes.
That's a scary thought because having either one next year would be a mistake..... No one in their right mind would pay him more than $7 million...... Offer him something and it's up to him to take the offer...... Thought for sure we would get rid of this problem.....
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#294861 Oct 23, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
he's a bandwagon fan...his teams are terrible so he jumps aboard..
sap has had to do this for years..
Sox are up 5-0..... 1st inning had a little drama, but the umpire got the call right..... Cards didn't make the play that could have stopped a bases loaded situation.....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#294862 Oct 24, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> That's a scary thought because having either one next year would be a mistake..... No one in their right mind would pay him more than $7 million...... Offer him something and it's up to him to take the offer...... Thought for sure we would get rid of this problem.....

neither will be on the yanks next year. both horrible..

although watch the haters say how great they are when they are on a new team

it always happens...its a riot.

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#294863 Oct 24, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks Fu and I was just being honest with him..... What he displayed last year and this year proves he's no REAL Sox fan.... Just my opinion..... Also hope your golf swing is still up to par lol...... I'm sure you can beat Unbiased easily.....
He also has been playing much longer than I have. Golf is a very enjoyable game to play. You should try it sometime. Do you do anything that requires any athleticism? I already know you don't exercise

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#294864 Oct 24, 2013
Just a horrible game last night. Sloppy defense and now Beltran probably done for the series. I'm going to be sick if that no good Boston team wins this thing

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#294865 Oct 24, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
Just a horrible game last night. Sloppy defense and now Beltran probably done for the series. I'm going to be sick if that no good Boston team wins this thing
You should stock up on Pepto ....Sox are rolling I'm heading up around noon Yawkey Way will be jumping

“world champs, 3 in 9 years”

Since: Mar 13

Boston, Ma

#294866 Oct 24, 2013
I will be the first to tell you crappy fans the great Boston red sox will sweep and be world champions. This will be the 3rd in 9 years, a dynasty. Look for the 4th next year. Boston is the sports capital of the world. Look for more championships in other sports.

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#294867 Oct 24, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>You should stock up on Pepto ....Sox are rolling I'm heading up around noon Yawkey Way will be jumping
You and DW have been good sports all year and both loyal to the Sox. If the Sox win, I'll be happy for you 2 guys because you both deserve it. And you did call it during spring training

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#294868 Oct 24, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>You and DW have been good sports all year and both loyal to the Sox. If the Sox win, I'll be happy for you 2 guys because you both deserve it. And you did call it during spring training
That's how DW, you and myself roll in here. Our posts are respectful and informative while rooting for our teams.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 9 min Paul Yanks 41,881
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 14 min De Oppresso Liber 12,336
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 29 min Mothra 61,479
Giants talk back (Dec '06) 1 hr reddevil76 5,289
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr zef 311,873
jets talk back (Dec '07) 2 hr Paul Yanks 12,356
Knicks talk back (Dec '06) 2 hr Ricky D 6,600

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages