Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#294581 Oct 21, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
hell no...he did a great job for the tigers
sox won on its own merits...who the hell if they looked at the pitching stats would think the sox won
sox a darn good team. several yank fans have stated that, unlike 2009 were it was hate and bitterness all year long
enjoy the ride...you never know when it ends.
When it ends?

I think some GMs were saying the AL CHAMPION Boston Red Sox farm talent will filter thru for about 5 more years...

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#294582 Oct 21, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Press conferences done...always great watching the slime known as the NY Press mumble as they ask questions and Rex laugh at them telling him whatever he wants and them wandering if it's true or not...priceless. Here's a story you may read about that goes back a few weeks...Guy named Steve works in the Jets PR dept, nothing big just an office worker but he can request comp tickets to visiting games through their PR departments. Anyway a few weeks ago he requests 6 tickets for the NE game.. after getting the run around from the Patriot offices for days he finally gets the tickets and is billed for them 2 weeks later, which is unheard of. Woody caught wind of this and of course picked up the tab then made a few calls himself and was given the run around, he was furious. This Sunday he gave the visitors box to the PR office workers and their families in Jet Life and put the Patriots people all over the stadium saving the worst seats for Kraft who was furious sitting field level, sun blinding him views obstructed by his own team and the Jets band The Aviators right next to him playing loud music all day, to top it off when he went up to the NFL suite at halftime Jet security made him wait outside because he couldn't produce the correct NFL credentials. Kraft was furious.
That is funny

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#294583 Oct 21, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Press conferences done...always great watching the slime known as the NY Press mumble as they ask questions and Rex laugh at them telling him whatever he wants and them wandering if it's true or not...priceless. Here's a story you may read about that goes back a few weeks...Guy named Steve works in the Jets PR dept, nothing big just an office worker but he can request comp tickets to visiting games through their PR departments. Anyway a few weeks ago he requests 6 tickets for the NE game.. after getting the run around from the Patriot offices for days he finally gets the tickets and is billed for them 2 weeks later, which is unheard of. Woody caught wind of this and of course picked up the tab then made a few calls himself and was given the run around, he was furious. This Sunday he gave the visitors box to the PR office workers and their families in Jet Life and put the Patriots people all over the stadium saving the worst seats for Kraft who was furious sitting field level, sun blinding him views obstructed by his own team and the Jets band The Aviators right next to him playing loud music all day, to top it off when he went up to the NFL suite at halftime Jet security made him wait outside because he couldn't produce the correct NFL credentials. Kraft was furious.

lmfao....as if.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#294584 Oct 21, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
I don't think its a real bright idea for the Jets to piss off Kraft.

Anyway congrats on the win...seems the rulebook is getting riddiculously thick these days...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#294585 Oct 21, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>All that was prior to HHN. Since I came back, I haven't stuck my nose in anyones business. And what do you care what I post to the Long suffering jet fan in that forum? It does not concern you in any way

because you lied for the fat pig...

you lie, you get busted

simple

don't lie for fattie.

I am telling you right now, every single time you lie for him, you will be exposed

this I promise.

works for the jets and mets...

look, he fools one in here, let it go...that is just too funny anyway..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#294586 Oct 21, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
When it ends?
I think some GMs were saying the AL CHAMPION Boston Red Sox farm talent will filter thru for about 5 more years...

talent yes

injuries, wrong projections...

and do you think papi does this for 5 years??

who replaces him??

he is irreplaceable

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#294587 Oct 21, 2013
<quoted text>
When it ends?

oh, and gms have never been wrong before?? only right when it comes to the red sox? no one has been wrong on talent prior?

time will tell.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#294588 Oct 21, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>That's old news...the funny part is Aroid is claiming he did it for his defense LMAO
It ain't old news they are gonna rule on it.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#294589 Oct 21, 2013
<quoted text>Biggest reason why they will contend is because the division is going to suck. Tampa will be trading away Price this off season, so they'll be taking a step back but can still be decent. Jays, Yankees and O's just blow and will blow over the next few years
I think the Jays bounce back some...Rays as well...O's got issues...Yanks heading for last...

of course its too early to even be called early

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#294590 Oct 21, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
because you lied for the fat pig...
you lie, you get busted
simple
don't lie for fattie.
I am telling you right now, every single time you lie for him, you will be exposed
this I promise.
works for the jets and mets...
look, he fools one in here, let it go...that is just too funny anyway..
He fools one in here? I assume the one you're talking about is DW. Problem is DW is one of the more intelligent posters in here. He's hardly fooled by anything or anyone in here. In reality, you're fooled that you think he is fooled

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#294591 Oct 21, 2013
<quoted text>
No one could he's a HOFer best DH of all time.
besides no ONE will replace him; day of the bat only DH is done...
Only team signed one of those last year was the 4th place Yankees.
One of the best things about watching games at Fenway is seeing the AL East standings on the Green Monster...all during the WS we can see New York...4th place LMAO

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#294592 Oct 21, 2013
<quoted text>
No one could he's a HOFer best DH of all time.
besides no ONE will replace him; day of the bat only DH is done...
Only team signed one of those last year was the 4th place Yankees.

papi gone is huge...literally

but you will lose a big bat, that will change the dynamic of the sox...

take that into account for all the rings you dream about...one of the best clutch hitters gone...

and regression happens to the best of them. sooner, rather then later...

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#294593 Oct 21, 2013
<quoted text>
It ain't old news they are gonna rule on it.
Old news that Aroid purchased documents on his guilt,,,now he's claiming that he did it for his defense...guys a slimeball and deserves to play for the juicekees the biggest slimeball operation in sports

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#294595 Oct 21, 2013
<quoted text>He fools one in here? I assume the one you're talking about is DW. Problem is DW is one of the more intelligent posters in here. He's hardly fooled by anything or anyone in here. In reality, you're fooled that you think he is fooled

right...he is in on the joke of fattie with jen/Debbie...horses, gambling, travel, he works for the mets and jets

my bad...he is in on the deception

or...

fooled...

as you have been fooled...

paul was lori for 5 months??

fu, for 6 months and still is

FOOLED AHOLE...YOU HAVE BEEN FOOLED AND ABUSED...

again.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#294596 Oct 21, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
oh, and gms have never been wrong before?? only right when it comes to the red sox? no one has been wrong on talent prior?
time will tell.
Get a tissue box.

I told you this was coming.

Just like I told you the Yanks problems would come to a head.

You waffle along as usual, then act surprised when my predictions come to reality.

OK. Go stick your head in the sand.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#294597 Oct 21, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>One of the best things about watching games at Fenway is seeing the AL East standings on the Green Monster...all during the WS we can see New York...4th place LMAO

bet you enjoyed watching the standings the past 2 years at fenway, huh fattie??

what was it, bobby v for manager of the year??

or, enjoyed the standings of your team, right??

is the chant 2015 now??
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#294598 Oct 21, 2013
<quoted text>He fools one in here? I assume the one you're talking about is DW. Problem is DW is one of the more intelligent posters in here. He's hardly fooled by anything or anyone in here. In reality, you're fooled that you think he is fooled
No I'm fooled.

All the time by their kindergarden antics.

Since: Oct 13

Plainview, NY

#294599 Oct 21, 2013
I'm in South Carolina golfing and looking for you know who, did the Jets win ?
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#294600 Oct 21, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>One of the best things about watching games at Fenway is seeing the AL East standings on the Green Monster...all during the WS we can see New York...4th place LMAO
Yeah thats great... wonder if they even get to 4th next year?

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#294601 Oct 21, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
right...he is in on the joke of fattie with jen/Debbie...horses, gambling, travel, he works for the mets and jets
my bad...he is in on the deception
or...
fooled...
as you have been fooled...
paul was lori for 5 months??
fu, for 6 months and still is
FOOLED AHOLE...YOU HAVE BEEN FOOLED AND ABUSED...
again.
I gotta run. Have a good night. Gotta have an early dinner, then get comfortable and laugh at tonights game. I do feel like I am losing brain cells when I post back to you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
new to this 46 min crazy 1
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 54 min Little Joe 11,368
GREAT WALL of MEXICO - PLAGIARIZED ! - China ! 2 hr Pilaster Apocalyp... 6
TRUMP to Hillary - Where's Policy ? I will Plag... 2 hr TRUMP ADMENSTRUAT... 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr El Padre 60,664
jets talk back (Dec '07) 4 hr YANKEES 4 LIFE 11,760
News Bloomberg: Trump "risky, reckless and radical" 5 hr Lawrence Wolf 15

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages