|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

HarleyRyder wrote:
<quoted text>
The Sox were 2-1 against the Dodgers, but they didnt face Kershaw or Grienke
No one will beat the Dodgers now. They'll beat STL in 5 and win the WS in 4 or 5 games

“I am going to Hell”

Since: Oct 07

Anybody want anything?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Great because I didn't want him to go anywhere..... 2 game 5s tonight and Main Event.... I might watch some Duck Dynasty also along with new episode of Law And Order SVU.....
Who do you like tonight?.... I'm going with the Cardinals and Tigers to move on.... Verlander will have a strong game.... Hopefully both games ate close and maybe extra innings.....
No, hopefully tonight is not extra innings. Because hopefully whoever wins tonight wins the ALCS and don't want the winner of this series going in with a tired BP. And there was only 1 game 5 last night.

I'm probably the only person who never watched Duck Dynasty. You watch a lot of TV I notice. Do you ever go out with women?

“I am going to Hell”

Anybody want anything?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Th only things are ahead of are being a free loading jackass and fooling that moron DW..... I forgot that you 2 stick together because he hangs on your balls all the time and believes everything you say..... Mr. 3/15 lol.... Did you get a job yet?....
Wrong! I disagree with DW plenty and vice versa. Only I do it with respect, which is something you know nothing about. I don't resort to childish name calling. DW knows the game more than either of us. But I know more about the game than you do.

Now on that note, DW did post misleading info about the Sox taking 2 of 3 vs the Dodgers. I wasn't aware they missed Kershaw and Greinke. Thats huge. My question is did he realize this about their last matchup?

“Baseball is back!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

http://www.footballlocks.com/nfl_odds.shtml

football odds for this week dell...

If unbiased has not used this or made his picks by 7pm no spreads will be used

all picks on the jet forum...

Chicago -7.5 vs gmen
kc -9 vs oak
philly -1.5 vs tampa
green bay -3 vs balt
Detroit -2.5 vs clev
minny -2.5 vs Carolina
Houston -7.5 vs st Louis
nyj -2.5 vs pitt
seattle - 13.5 vs ten
Denver -27.5 vs jax
san fran -10.5 vs ariz
new England -2.5 vs new Orleans
dallas -5.5 vs wash
indy -1.5 vs san diego

once again, all picks for spreads in by 7pm in the jet forum...no bs, no edits and after the game or during the giant game, as unbiased must be watched carefully...page and post numbers, time lines will be reposted for verification.

I will be all over this for bs, lies and edit jobs.

“Baseball is back!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

http://bleacherreport.com/tb/dbskJ...

looks like its buh bye time for els

no hometown discount...metsies have already been on record with going up to 90 mil in payroll

so much for endless spending as 2 claimed...

2015 anyone...lmfao...

“I am going to Hell”

Anybody want anything?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

jimi-yank wrote:
http://www.footballlocks.com/n fl_odds.shtml
football odds for this week dell...
If unbiased has not used this or made his picks by 7pm no spreads will be used
all picks on the jet forum...
Chicago -7.5 vs gmen
kc -9 vs oak
philly -1.5 vs tampa
green bay -3 vs balt
Detroit -2.5 vs clev
minny -2.5 vs Carolina
Houston -7.5 vs st Louis
nyj -2.5 vs pitt
seattle - 13.5 vs ten
Denver -27.5 vs jax
san fran -10.5 vs ariz
new England -2.5 vs new Orleans
dallas -5.5 vs wash
indy -1.5 vs san diego
once again, all picks for spreads in by 7pm in the jet forum...no bs, no edits and after the game or during the giant game, as unbiased must be watched carefully...page and post numbers, time lines will be reposted for verification.
I will be all over this for bs, lies and edit jobs.
Since you put yourself in this spot being in charge of the lines, you need to specify who is the home team. This is one of the reasons why I wanted to be the one and the only one, who posted the matchups with the lines.

“Baseball is back!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Since you put yourself in this spot being in charge of the lines, you need to specify who is the home team. This is one of the reasons why I wanted to be the one and the only one, who posted the matchups with the lines.
nope...you are involved...I can repost it fully

and idiot

you have the link

try and look for yourself...

must be hard on you to try and cheat...no way should someone involved in a heads up thing be responsible...

but, your call...do not make your picks in the jet forum by 7..and you lose...simple...I will repost the lines, full teams in that forum with the link...you do not have it by 7

you lose..and I will be on line at 701 to declare it...

too bad, so sad

“I am going to Hell”

Anybody want anything?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
nope...you are involved...I can repost it fully
and idiot
you have the link
try and look for yourself...
must be hard on you to try and cheat...no way should someone involved in a heads up thing be responsible...
but, your call...do not make your picks in the jet forum by 7..and you lose...simple...I will repost the lines, full teams in that forum with the link...you do not have it by 7
you lose..and I will be on line at 701 to declare it...
too bad, so sad
I don't think I'll be around this evening at 7pm. Going out for dinner up the street, then from there, going to watch the game. This whole rivalry with picks is really between Dell and myself. Don't really see the need for you to insert yourself into this, besides being nosy.

“Baseball is back!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>I don't think I'll be around this evening at 7pm. Going out for dinner up the street, then from there, going to watch the game. This whole rivalry with picks is really between Dell and myself. Don't really see the need for you to insert yourself into this, besides being nosy.

link up in the jet forum

do it now or lose

no picks in by 7

its over

to bad so sad...you are the last one to be trustworthy

dell is a pal, just like fattie is your pal

either pick em now, or lose

too bad so sad

and

do or do not...there is no try...

picks up ...do it now or lose...I figured you would have girlie crybaby excuses...

the forum has noticed.

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
gards got hurt, you really believe he ducked out? they needed him big time...
please show me the link that agrees with that. I honestly doubt they read topix and did that to protect his average when they were trying for a wild card slot.
don't show hate. enjoy the playoffs and your team which is playing great. I would think that is what you would post about now.
'trying for a wild card slot' that might be the funniest post ever ROTFLMFAO

“Baseball is back!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>I don't think I'll be around this evening at 7pm. Going out for dinner up the street, then from there, going to watch the game. This whole rivalry with picks is really between Dell and myself. Don't really see the need for you to insert yourself into this, besides being nosy.

why? you have inserted yourself in my posts for years..as has fattie

you are on line now...go make your picks tough guy

after all, should be easy, you claim you do it all the time

which of course we know you don't...just another lie exposed

now, make your picks or stfu...

line up...quit crying,stop lying...and make your selections

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

“I am going to Hell”

Anybody want anything?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
link up in the jet forum
do it now or lose
no picks in by 7
its over
to bad so sad...you are the last one to be trustworthy
dell is a pal, just like fattie is your pal
either pick em now, or lose
too bad so sad
and
do or do not...there is no try...
picks up ...do it now or lose...I figured you would have girlie crybaby excuses...
the forum has noticed.
Going to the gym now. Will post after that

Yea the forum notices how you stick up for Dell who is a young kid. Guy is the age where he can be your son in law. Can you imagine that.

“Baseball is back!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Going to the gym now. Will post after that
Yea the forum notices how you stick up for Dell who is a young kid. Guy is the age where he can be your son in law. Can you imagine that.

good for you, have you stalked him also?? must be close to fattie also as he will hit 50 real soon..what, next year?

all I am doing is keeping you from cheating and lying, which is what you want to do

you have hours to make your picks, should take 5 minutes...after all, surely you know football as you claim and do the spread all the time..

and, at least I can imagine...I don't have to stoop to your level of bs you try to pull with him and others daily..fooling one, 24/7...along with the tub family..

“I am going to Hell”

Anybody want anything?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
good for you, have you stalked him also?? must be close to fattie also as he will hit 50 real soon..what, next year?
all I am doing is keeping you from cheating and lying, which is what you want to do
you have hours to make your picks, should take 5 minutes...after all, surely you know football as you claim and do the spread all the time..
and, at least I can imagine...I don't have to stoop to your level of bs you try to pull with him and others daily..fooling one, 24/7...along with the tub family..
I am not the cheater. Dell is. The guy probably had to cheat to get his HS education

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Going to the gym now. Will post after that
Great picks by you....although I disagree on the Arizona-SF game and the Washington-Dallas game....still way too early to release my official picks, how can anyone make educated NFL football selections on a Thursday is beyond me

“I am going to Hell”

Anybody want anything?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Great picks by you....although I disagree on the Arizona-SF game and the Washington-Dallas game....still way too early to release my official picks, how can anyone make educated NFL football selections on a Thursday is beyond me
We shall see. I was pressured by the nosy one to give them now. Save em and compare them to Dells. Dell has never beat me in weekly picks ever in any sport. Gotta run

“Baseball is back!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>We shall see. I was pressured by the nosy one to give them now. Save em and compare them to Dells. Dell has never beat me in weekly picks ever in any sport. Gotta run

nothing to save...you did not make picks as PREDICTED IN THE JET FORUM

as of now, its over and you are exposed for the liar you are and have been

the momma shout outs are just what happened the last time we tried to get you 2 COWARDS TO MAKE PICKS

you have until 7 pm to show your picks in the jet forum...not in, you are once again, proven to be a fraud and a liar

which all of topix knows...

the supposed momma the fat shout outs were expected...hopefully he is not larded out on his spam diet and can help you lose...

game over, the forum has noticed your bs once again, dell will win for fun...

no picks in the jet forum, you lose...see ya...

“Baseball is back!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>I am not the cheater. Dell is. The guy probably had to cheat to get his HS education

no picks in the jet forum, once again, you lied and are trying to cheat

kudos man/child...its all you have...oh, still love the curly hair bs line..and the supposed twin one...

how is the rugby guy doing? does he tip well?
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Good move for the yanks. Now its time to change oppenheimer and others who work with him.

Wonder what the outcome of the arod saga. I think his lawsuits won't work. Did it work for armstrong.
Don't see Hal making any changes to scouting & development this off season. If either Austin, Heathcott or Sanchez plateau in 2014, then I could see changes being made...

To me, all comes down to the arbitrators decision. If goes bad for ARod, then the lawsuit could become relevant. Still say there will be a settlement of some sort...

“Baseball is back!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

NYStateOfMind wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't see Hal making any changes to scouting & development this off season. If either Austin, Heathcott or Sanchez plateau in 2014, then I could see changes being made...
To me, all comes down to the arbitrators decision. If goes bad for ARod, then the lawsuit could become relevant. Still say there will be a settlement of some sort...

Settlement? Mlb after being sued? Think they are pissed off. Think if anything they might go from 211 to a year minimum. Max.

As for the arod lawsuit isn't it like the armstrong one tossed out of court?

Sooner or later it all comes out. Arod stuff and mlb.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 287,361 - 287,380 of302,149
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Jackson-Heights News Video

•••
•••

Jackson-Heights Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Jackson-Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••