Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5
Lori G

Herndon, VA

#292712 Sep 29, 2013
Todd(tman,momma) is like a wild man. The jets got killed. He is practicing his excuse for not posting. I got mad at him as he kicked the dog again. He also pooped in the basaement again. He was asking me for 10 bucks for kfc again. He goes crazy with food when the jets lose.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#292713 Sep 29, 2013
Michael Kay wrote:
1 game playoff to get into playoffs is fine, but the wildcard round should be a best of 3. Come on MLB. you've created this artificial post season, you might as well do it right.

Think you have posted this before. I agree. Take it a step further and have the number 1 wildcard team get all the home games.

“Babe Ruth, Yankee Immortal”

Since: Aug 08

Yankee Stadium

#292714 Sep 29, 2013
NYStateOfMind wrote:
<quoted text>
Pitching wasn't consistent in the 2nd half. Either the SP or RP wasn't getting it done when needed. Sabathia & HR Hughes were both disappointments. Kuroda couldn't find the plate after Jul & when he did, he was hit regularly...
No production from 3B until ARod came back. Hafner went south offensively by May 1. Wells went south offensively after mid-May. Lineup couldn't score runs consistently from Jun to Aug until ARod returned. Losing Teixeira for all but 15 games & Granderson for over half the season gave NYY little LH power outside of Cano...
This season exposed the division wasn't that strong to being with. If it was, NYY wouldn't have been anywhere close to where they went in early Sep...
Agreed

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#292715 Sep 29, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> That proves it right there that he's not a real fan..... Real fans don't hide when their team looses..... Take the losses like a man......
I have to say what an awful day today for the Jets and Giants..... Turnovers will kill you everytime..... Geno had turnovers which is expected from a rookie...GMEN defense played well, but the offense couldn't get anything going.....
Ok, you do realize you only had 4 winners so far this week. Considering you don't use point spreads, this is pathetic and unacceptable. Please stop making picks. Yup, my team won, and yours lost today. Can the west have 2 wild cards this year in KC and SD?

And by the way, considering you're from Atlanta, living in West Palm, yet root for the Yankees, Lakers and Jets, you're as fake a fan as there is

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#292716 Sep 29, 2013
Love the Bronto shout out. Whats funny is if its true, which it isn't, but if it is; The guy used his 1st 5 picks on pitchers. Its actually an insult to all the other team owners if one can win a league using that strategy.

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#292717 Sep 29, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
He's always been crafty Bronto. He crushed fattso that one year when fatso sent all our personal information to the Doorman at the River house. He beat fatso one week by 350 points. Something like 433 to 83.
You're blasting someone for sending out personal info? You were the 1st person to say he wasn't going to win after the draft

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#292718 Sep 29, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
I havnt stopped laughing since 1PM watching the worst team in football being humiliated in Kansas City. Juicekees in a huge must win extra inning battle with the always tough Houston Astros trying to finish with sole possession of 8th place in the AL. I can't stop laughing at the g-men game give me a little time to compose myself.
But Cruz was able to do his salsa dance today

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#292719 Sep 29, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
And the Indians are 1-6 vs the Sox this year...thats really stickin' it to them eh?
I have to agree with Paul here. Cle is the hottest team. Sure it was against lesser teams but they did what they're supposed to do then. Winning 10 straight is a great feat no matter who you play. Also think Bos will lose in the ALDS because I don't think they're as good as their record. Like the A's overall to win the pennant

By the way, things have a way of evening out. Boston won 6 of 7 might mean the tide is due to change. Thats baseball

“Babe Ruth, Yankee Immortal”

Since: Aug 08

Yankee Stadium

#292720 Sep 29, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>You're blasting someone for sending out personal info? You were the 1st person to say he wasn't going to win after the draft
Whats the name of that Rugby player?

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#292721 Sep 29, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats the name of that Rugby player?

RUH ROH...good one..

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#292722 Sep 29, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>But Cruz was able to do his salsa dance today
Yes it was a typical Boy Eli TD pass, 6 yards in the air then hope the WR can run. Cruz reminds me alot of Blowjoba he does alot of celebrating doing nothing positive. g-men might be the worst team in the NFL only because they play in the worst division in football and will probably still only win 4 games. This Geno Smith was making me sick today ,still being 2-2 using a back-up rookie QB is a plus. I said before the season started if the Jets can win 4-5 games before the bye then get Mark back they'll be in great shape for a playoff run as the 2nd half of the schedule is very winable every week.

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#292723 Sep 29, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
Wow 13 inn for the Yankees...no quit in this team that quit when they were alive....
What if Mo has to come out of retirement and pitch?
Great win for the highest paid team in sports history and what a great accomplishment sweeping the Houston Astros to finish tied for 8th in the AL, and they did all that without using the biggest statistical compiler in the history of closers, great job !!! I cant wait for next year and Captain Cancers "retirement tour" my sources have told me the juicekees have already approached MLB asking for permission that Cancer be allowed to wear a pinstriped ankle boot while playing.
Paul Yanks

Seychelles

#292724 Sep 29, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Think you have posted this before. I agree. Take it a step further and have the number 1 wildcard team get all the home games.
I think they should eliminate the "wild card game" all together...and just go back to having 3 division champs and a wild card team.....and make the ALCS-NLCS a best of 7......under a 2-3-2 format like the world series......
Paul Yanks

Seychelles

#292725 Sep 29, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>I think they should eliminate the "wild card game" all together...and just go back to having 3 division champs and a wild card team.....and make the ALCS-NLCS a best of 7......under a 2-3-2 format like the world series......
Whoops.....I meant make the ALDS-NLDS a best of 7 under a 2-3-2 format.....
Yanks 56

New York, NY

#292726 Sep 29, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
He's put his foot in his cowardice mouth all weekend.
My Giants suck.
No playoffs for Yanks, and Giants not looking good, but hang in there Fu, still 12 games left, there's time to turn it around, but it has to start in the next game, yet you are probably young enough to have many good years with the G-men, and of course the Yanks also.
Yanks 56

New York, NY

#292727 Sep 29, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Great win for the highest paid team in sports history and what a great accomplishment sweeping the Houston Astros to finish tied for 8th in the AL, and they did all that without using the biggest statistical compiler in the history of closers, great job !!! I cant wait for next year and Captain Cancers "retirement tour" my sources have told me the juicekees have already approached MLB asking for permission that Cancer be allowed to wear a pinstriped ankle boot while playing.
You think cancer is something to joke about, you're a effing retarded MFer, if you think its a joke may your loved ones get it, how about that scumbag.

Since: Aug 13

New York, NY

#292729 Sep 30, 2013
Yanks 56 wrote:
<quoted text>
You think cancer is something to joke about, you're a effing retarded MFer, if you think its a joke may your loved ones get it, how about that scumbag.
Identify yourself you fraud.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#292730 Sep 30, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
pre wild card playoff...advantage clev...
both texas and tampa will use key pitchers and might even burn the pen
a good thing as it makes it interesting..
Advantage Red Sox you mean...thats 2 starters burnt for one team possibly and pen.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#292731 Sep 30, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Hey azzhole.....the O's pounded the sox this weekend you bitter frontrunner idiot.....LMFAO
What are you laughing about? The O's win and the Yanks drop further back.

And the Sox lost AFTER clinching the division? OH no....

and players got rested in meaningless games? OH no....

Youre an idiot.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#292732 Sep 30, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep add his contract and Youks to the list as well as Hafners.
And who plays 3rd base? You wrote off Youk and Arod already....

Youre just a blowhard fool.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Human Sexuality Forum Discontinued 1 hr Sexy babe 51
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 1 hr refugee musain 11,908
Time to go? (Jun '15) 2 hr Patriot 12,533
News Sex in your 40s puts 20-something sex to shame (May '15) 3 hr datingyoungerwomen 2
adult dating site (Dec '10) 3 hr datingyoungerwomen 18
Best UK interracial dating site, CA interracial... (Aug '13) 3 hr datingyoungerwomen 4
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 3 hr momma chamberlin 41,506

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages