Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#292692 Sep 29, 2013
NYStateOfMind wrote:
<quoted text>
TEX up 6-2. Looks like TB @ TEX tomorrow...

pre wild card playoff...advantage clev...

both texas and tampa will use key pitchers and might even burn the pen

a good thing as it makes it interesting..
Paul Yanks

Secaucus, NJ

#292693 Sep 29, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Who have the Indians been playing numbnuts? MINN HOU and CWS?
Idiot.
Hey azzhole.....the O's pounded the sox this weekend you bitter frontrunner idiot.....LMFAO

“Babe Ruth, Yankee Immortal”

Since: Aug 08

Yankee Stadium

#292694 Sep 29, 2013
NYStateOfMind wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a wrap for 2013...
While a disapointing year the Yanks played well considering the numerous long stints on the DL by Texeria, Granderson, Youk, Jeter and Aroid. Thats half your position players right there.

But to me the biggest disapointment was CC. Had he had a typical CC season chances are the Yanks would have made the playoffs.

Addios and fond farewell to Mariano Rivera and Pettitte.

Just addios to Kuroda and Hughes.

Take off AJ's salary too and probable some of Aroids contract from 2014 and the Yanks have about $30 million to spend on players even factoring resigning Cano.

I hope they use it wisely as they at the least to me need a catcher and 2 veteran starters.

Yankee Stadium

#292695 Sep 29, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Hey azzhole.....the O's pounded the sox this weekend you bitter frontrunner idiot.....LMFAO
He's put his foot in his cowardice mouth all weekend.

My Giants suck.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#292696 Sep 29, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
I havnt stopped laughing since 1PM watching the worst team in football being humiliated in Kansas City. Juicekees in a huge must win extra inning battle with the always tough Houston Astros trying to finish with sole possession of 8th place in the AL. I can't stop laughing at the g-men game give me a little time to compose myself.

speaking of laughing, watching the jet game?? recall last year, 2-1 and then it happened...

and you hid after every loss

you are lurking, judging as usual

its gonna get worse..

big difference with giant fans...we don't hide...ok, we have a bad team...it happens...but we win superbowls...

your coach drives the clown bus...

keep hiding

say, when does article 13 go down?

when do you come down, changed to October??

Yankee Stadium

#292697 Sep 29, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Who was it who made fun of him and his picks?
He's always been crafty Bronto. He crushed fattso that one year when fatso sent all our personal information to the Doorman at the River house. He beat fatso one week by 350 points. Something like 433 to 83.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#292698 Sep 29, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
While a disapointing year the Yanks played well considering the numerous long stints on the DL by Texeria, Granderson, Youk, Jeter and Aroid. Thats half your position players right there.
But to me the biggest disapointment was CC. Had he had a typical CC season chances are the Yanks would have made the playoffs.
Addios and fond farewell to Mariano Rivera and Pettitte.
Just addios to Kuroda and Hughes.
Take off AJ's salary too and probable some of Aroids contract from 2014 and the Yanks have about $30 million to spend on players even factoring resigning Cano.
I hope they use it wisely as they at the least to me need a catcher and 2 veteran starters.

please say good bye to joba too..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#292699 Sep 29, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
I havnt stopped laughing since 1PM watching the worst team in football being humiliated in Kansas City. Juicekees in a huge must win extra inning battle with the always tough Houston Astros trying to finish with sole possession of 8th place in the AL. I can't stop laughing at the g-men game give me a little time to compose myself.

speaking of laughing, did you see the switch hands of the football by geno?

4 turnovers...

oh, its 31-6

lmfao

too damn funny...

they're backkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Paul Yanks

Secaucus, NJ

#292700 Sep 29, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
He's put his foot in his cowardice mouth all weekend.
My Giants suck.
The Aussie frontrunner moron is worried big time.....his sox will get knocked off and when they do the Aussie coward will go into hibernation......much like the fatso quitter.....LMFAO

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#292701 Sep 29, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
He's always been crafty Bronto. He crushed fattso that one year when fatso sent all our personal information to the Doorman at the River house. He beat fatso one week by 350 points. Something like 433 to 83.

I was dying when junior stated his deduction of lem and carlos as the finalists...

it is now "king" bronto and the other person in the finals...was

not lem or bronto, lmfao....

glad for bronto, he lost a heartbreaker to me in year 1...

what a way to end the league..

fattie was the most pathetic fantasy player of all time, proven

he was in no leagues this year

kicked out of both he was in...

Yankee Stadium

#292702 Sep 29, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
please say good bye to joba too..
Yep add his contract and Youks to the list as well as Hafners.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#292703 Sep 29, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>The Aussie frontrunner moron is worried big time.....his sox will get knocked off and when they do the Aussie coward will go into hibernation......much like the fatso quitter.....LMFAO

fattie was on when the gmen lost...but, he is gone now, lurking and judging...

he hides when his jets suck..which is often...

Yankee Stadium

#292704 Sep 29, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>The Aussie frontrunner moron is worried big time.....his sox will get knocked off and when they do the Aussie coward will go into hibernation......much like the fatso quitter.....LMFAO
They get the wild card winner so they could advance but they are the 3rd best team in the AL in my opinion. But thats the rules and kudos to them they had the most wins and deserve the top seed.

Yankee Stadium

#292705 Sep 29, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
speaking of laughing, did you see the switch hands of the football by geno?
4 turnovers...
oh, its 31-6
lmfao
too damn funny...
they're backkkkkkkkkkkkkk
No playoff teams from NY this seasons thats for sure. Giants play is more embarrassing then the Jets to me however. I knew the Jets would be a 4 and 12 team but the Giants play has been pathetic.
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

#292706 Sep 29, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
pre wild card playoff...advantage clev...

both texas and tampa will use key pitchers and might even burn the pen

a good thing as it makes it interesting..
CLE gets the rest though that lineup can get shutdown easily. TEX can play with anybody. Like them to play BOS in the ALDS...
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

#292707 Sep 29, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>

Adios and fond farewell to Mariano Rivera and Pettitte.

Just adios to Kuroda and Hughes.

Pitching wasn't consistent in the 2nd half. Either the SP or RP wasn't getting it done when needed. Sabathia & HR Hughes were both disappointments. Kuroda couldn't find the plate after Jul & when he did, he was hit regularly...

No production from 3B until ARod came back. Hafner went south offensively by May 1. Wells went south offensively after mid-May. Lineup couldn't score runs consistently from Jun to Aug until ARod returned. Losing Teixeira for all but 15 games & Granderson for over half the season gave NYY little LH power outside of Cano...

This season exposed the division wasn't that strong to being with. If it was, NYY wouldn't have been anywhere close to where they went in early Sep...
YANKEES 4 LIFE

Warwick, RI

#292708 Sep 29, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
fattie was on when the gmen lost...but, he is gone now, lurking and judging...
he hides when his jets suck..which is often...
That proves it right there that he's not a real fan..... Real fans don't hide when their team looses..... Take the losses like a man......

I have to say what an awful day today for the Jets and Giants..... Turnovers will kill you everytime..... Geno had turnovers which is expected from a rookie...GMEN defense played well, but the offense couldn't get anything going.....
Michael Kay

AOL

#292709 Sep 29, 2013
1 game playoff to get into playoffs is fine, but the wildcard round should be a best of 3. Come on MLB. you've created this artificial post season, you might as well do it right.
YANKEES 4 LIFE

Warwick, RI

#292710 Sep 29, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
No playoff teams from NY this seasons thats for sure. Giants play is more embarrassing then the Jets to me however. I knew the Jets would be a 4 and 12 team but the Giants play has been pathetic.
Im very surprised that the GMEN are in a bad situation right now..... Their key players aren't playing well right now..... To much pressure is put on Eli to get it done.... Im shocked the Jets are 2-2 at this point in the season..... Like you said though both teams most likely won't make the playoffs.....
Michael Kay

AOL

#292711 Sep 29, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Throw all that stuff out the window ya dope......the Tribe heads into the post season on a 10 game win streak.....the way you wanna head into the post season......they will win the WC game and knock off the sox......Tito will stick it to the sox brass and you are worried big time you frontrunner.....
Haven't you figured this out yet? These two guys chamberlain and dirt whatever know that you guys are Yankee and Giant fans and just to get under your skin, they keep posting negative stuff about your favorite teams. When you react to them they get great pleasure. Ignore them and they go away. I don't know how old all of you guys are but I'm kind of thinking under 40, am I right?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The a filthy Clinton's want me Dead 2 min Plottmaster 1
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 11 min Buddy from Whites... 39,342
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 17 min LIfan 13,316
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 27 min GEORGIA 14,200
Frank P,Brown St.Pauls Methodist filth 40 min Plottmaster 3
Time to go? (Jun '15) 1 hr Transparent 10,991
last post wins! (Jun '10) 1 hr SweLL GirL 26,352
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages