Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#292655 Sep 29, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Theme park day for me yesterday. A lot of upset usf fans. Oh good seeing lane kiffin dumped. Buh bye USC. Bet the vols are happy.
Great game for andy. What a way to go out. Never a losing season. Classy guy.
Let the haters rant.
Very classy guy and one of the best despite what the haters are saying..... I saw that Lane Kiffin axe coming because USC has been real bad..... Lol Vols are very happy.....

USF don't have any fans..... I remember not long ago they were ranked number 2 in the.country with Matt Groathe as their qb..... Fans popped up and I didn't even know they exists.... Lol typical..... Morris needs some rest for that ankle..... Next up is GA Tech.....
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#292656 Sep 29, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>No Jets or Chargers on TV here at 4pm. Only 1 game being televised and its the Eagles/Broncos.
My picks are in and stop thinking or looking for them. You had a bad week last week. When I get home after the Charger game, I will compare picks and see who had more winning picks
Nothing out if you mouth will be believed..... Also I can see any game with NFL Sunday Ticket..... So I will be watching Jets Titans and Chargers Cowboys..... Something you can do if you had a job and your own place..... Mr 3/12......

Broncos will best the Eagles and you aren't comparing nothing because if I don't see he picks then there us nothing to discuss..... It's ok because this proves that you are a Obama loving, lazy, good for nothing, free loading, thieving, cowardly, clown who can dish it out, but can't take it..... Mr. 3/12.....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Santa Fe, NM

#292657 Sep 29, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Very classy guy and one of the best despite what the haters are saying..... I saw that Lane Kiffin axe coming because USC has been real bad..... Lol Vols are very happy.....
USF don't have any fans..... I remember not long ago they were ranked number 2 in the.country with Matt Groathe as their qb..... Fans popped up and I didn't even know they exists.... Lol typical..... Morris needs some rest for that ankle..... Next up is GA Tech.....

Was chatting with a grad of usf yesterday. They were quick to remind me of the beating they put on the U recently.

This area a huge FSU and Gator fan town. Fine with me.

Trying to find 2 other fans of hockey to get season tickets for the lightning. Each gets certain teams games. I want the rangers,devils and islanders. Toss in some west coast teams.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#292658 Sep 29, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Nothing out if you mouth will be believed..... Also I can see any game with NFL Sunday Ticket..... So I will be watching Jets Titans and Chargers Cowboys..... Something you can do if you had a job and your own place..... Mr 3/12......
Broncos will best the Eagles and you aren't comparing nothing because if I don't see he picks then there us nothing to discuss..... It's ok because this proves that you are a Obama loving, lazy, good for nothing, free loading, thieving, cowardly, clown who can dish it out, but can't take it..... Mr. 3/12.....

Wow. How did you know?
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#292659 Sep 29, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
Since 2009 we have heard the "yanks will not compete". Going to the alcs does not count. Winning a world series does not count.
It gets old the 24/7 taunt.
Like always and that that envy and jealously does to an individual..... For years it's been going on and on...... It's real sad..... That's what happens when you are a great franchise..

DW is not a real fan.... No real fan I know will quit on his team, disrespect great players and taunt.players of have injuries.... I don't care what no one says, but I don't respect people like that..... He will never get my respect....
Michael Kay

AOL

#292660 Sep 29, 2013
HarleyRyder wrote:
<quoted text>
franchise record? What about MLB records? I wonder how many NON red sox players did that
This coming from the franchise that promoted Jeter getting more hits than Lou Gehrig as a Yankee as one of the greatest accomplishments ever? Come on, I'm not defending anything about the Red Sox. but the Yankees do promote Yankee franchise records as if they were MLB records and you can't deny that.
YANKEES 4 LIFE

Bronx, NY

#292661 Sep 29, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Was chatting with a grad of usf yesterday. They were quick to remind me of the beating they put on the U recently.
This area a huge FSU and Gator fan town. Fine with me.
Trying to find 2 other fans of hockey to get season tickets for the lightning. Each gets certain teams games. I want the rangers,devils and islanders. Toss in some west coast teams.
Lol FSU fans are everywhere down here also.... Gator have some fans down here, but this is Hurricane Country.....

Hockey tickets should not be that much in Florida.... Im not a hockey fan, but they kill each other..... You should get some tickets at a reasonable price for the lightning...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#292662 Sep 29, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Lol FSU fans are everywhere down here also.... Gator have some fans down here, but this is Hurricane Country.....
Hockey tickets should not be that much in Florida.... Im not a hockey fan, but they kill each other..... You should get some tickets at a reasonable price for the lightning...

Season tickets. Depends on the level. A lot already sold out. We did that with the panthers along time ago when I lived there. 4 of us split up seasontickets for 2 years.

“Lets go Mets/JETS”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#292663 Sep 29, 2013
LMAO! 0-4! gmen worst team in the NFL and a complete laugfing stock of the league and will be for a long long time...LMAO!

“Lou Gehrig, Pride of the Yanks”

Since: Aug 08

Washington, DC

#292664 Sep 29, 2013
Congratulations to the Earl Weaver of Topix and the forums FBB league....that being the great Bronto.

Congratulations on winning this years forum FBB League Bronto

Bronto is the champ.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#292665 Sep 29, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
Congratulations to the Earl Weaver of Topix and the forums FBB league....that being the great Bronto.
Bronto is the champ.

Who was it who made fun of him and his picks?
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#292666 Sep 29, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
Bronto is the champ.
Earl Weaver? Did he ever win anything? Maybe once...

Besides Bronto doesn't post here anymore. He left because he was sick of listening to Jimi whine like a littlebitch.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#292667 Sep 29, 2013
TMAN_Mets wrote:
LMAO! 0-4! gmen worst team in the NFL and a complete laugfing stock of the league and will be for a long long time...LMAO!

whats the score of the jet game?
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#292668 Sep 29, 2013
Rays dangling by a thread as are the Rangers..
Looks like Tito's tribe might have a reservation in the postseason....

I was hoping for the 3 team tie...
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#292669 Sep 29, 2013
Webster gets the start for the Sox...0R 0H 3BB 2K in 3 innings...see ya in spring kid.

Sox continue their O's trouble...good think they aren't innit.
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

#292670 Sep 29, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
Rays dangling by a thread as are the Rangers..

Looks like Tito's tribe might have a reservation in the postseason....

I was hoping for the 3 team tie...
Think there will be a 3 way time...
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

#292671 Sep 29, 2013
NYStateOfMind wrote:
<quoted text>
3 way tie...
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#292672 Sep 29, 2013
Whoa Rays are in. TEX holding on ...Tribe in the drivers seat...

Anybody notice Hafner is hitting .204 and Wells is hitting .235...remember when you clowns thought they were the greatest pickups since Babe Ruth?
Paul Yanks

Seychelles

#292673 Sep 29, 2013
NYStateOfMind wrote:
<quoted text>
If the Tribe win they're in and will host the WC game.....they're up 5-1 through 8......I think the Tribe will go on and win the WC game.....and beat Boston in the ALDS.....as Tito will stick it to the sox brass.....
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#292674 Sep 29, 2013
NYStateOfMind wrote:
<quoted text>
Not likely CLE is up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 35 min Agents of Corruption 63,948
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... (Nov '16) 2 hr Maude 4,844
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 3 hr Princess Hey 17,382
Time to go? (Jun '15) 3 hr King 13,461
Giants talk back (Dec '06) 4 hr Paul Yanks 6,664
jets talk back (Dec '07) 4 hr Paul Yanks 14,118
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 5 hr weaponX 316,364

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages