Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#291871 Sep 20, 2013
Asked for a comment about Pettitte, A-Rod said "tell me what happened." Reporters pointed to retirement presser on overhead TV. Didn't know.

Whatta teammate....
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#291872 Sep 20, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Funny listening to delusional juicekee fans ranting on NY sports radion that he's a HOFer meanwhile he's just another pinstriped steroid infested creep that will come nowhere near Cooperstown. I can't wait till the Captain Cancer news breaks, I have a feeling with all his bogus injuries he thinks investigators will just go away.
Staring down the double barrel of a legal team armed with questioned that can't be blocked won't be fun for him.

Civil case means everythings on the table.

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#291873 Sep 20, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Staring down the double barrel of a legal team armed with questioned that can't be blocked won't be fun for him.
Civil case means everythings on the table.
I hope he continues to perjure himself. He'll get his in the end.

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#291874 Sep 20, 2013
Asked for a comment about Pettitte, A-Rod said "tell me what happened." Reporters pointed to retirement presser on overhead TV. Didn't know.
Whatta teammate....
He's the type of guy that was probably hoping he was busted with steroids again.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#291875 Sep 20, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>I hope he continues to perjure himself. He'll get his in the end.
Whats he suppose to do...Cano and Soriano were noted by Girardi for not hustling...team has just quit...4th place battle with SF meaningless ....

I think they drop at least 5 of their remaining 9.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#291876 Sep 20, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>He's the type of guy that was probably hoping he was busted with steroids again.
He was playing it coy...probably thought the roids trail led back to him as well.

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#291877 Sep 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Whats he suppose to do...Cano and Soriano were noted by Girardi for not hustling...team has just quit...4th place battle with SF meaningless ....
I think they drop at least 5 of their remaining 9.
I figured they'd be lot's of playoff talk today, didn't the Fuloser say last week this was the easy part ?

“No Lying”

Since: Oct 07

And Never Fooled

#291878 Sep 20, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>If you're going where I think you are call first, rumor has it he's close to being out of business....I'll text you with the details
My brothers know the owners of Max's which is right around the corner. So I'll know for sure in Nov whats good or not then. Can you imagine Don face to face with me? I have given him my home address with detailed online directions with pics to my home along with what I look like to meet me in the bar in Hunt. Don would be scared to look at me the wrong way. I cannot make it any easier for him. Then on Monday night, Rose and I enjoy some burgers. Its going to be a productive trip for me. Of course the #1 reason I have to go up there is to take care of some personal issues. You can't chose your family and you only can avoid not picking up the phone for so long

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#291879 Sep 20, 2013
Houston Chronicle with a great little article headlined:
Steroid abuser, perjurer and former Astro Pettitte retires

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#291880 Sep 20, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Funny listening to delusional juicekee fans ranting on NY sports radion that he's a HOFer meanwhile he's just another pinstriped steroid infested creep that will come nowhere near Cooperstown. I can't wait till the Captain Cancer news breaks, I have a feeling with all his bogus injuries he thinks investigators will just go away.
He cannot make the HOF because of PED's however did you hear that River Ave will be renamed to Rivera Ave in recognition of Mo in the blocks around Yankee stadium
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#291881 Sep 20, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>I figured they'd be lot's of playoff talk today, didn't the Fuloser say last week this was the easy part ?
Yup...only 10 more wins in 9 games to get to his pussyout 90 win re-prediction.

With deep deep starters Kuroda and CC throwing such fire its gonna be a hard decision which to use in the WC playoff game vs the Red Sox he predicted.

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#291882 Sep 20, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>He cannot make the HOF because of PED's however did you hear that River Ave will be renamed to Rivera Ave in recognition of Mo in the blocks around Yankee stadium
Didn't hear that I'll call Ben at River ave blues for the scoop
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#291883 Sep 20, 2013
<quoted text>He cannot make the HOF because of PED's however did you hear that River Ave will be renamed to Rivera Ave in recognition of Mo in the blocks around Yankee stadium
When do they dedicate Vernon Wells Street?

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#291884 Sep 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Yup...only 10 more wins in 9 games to get to his pussyout 90 win re-prediction.
With deep deep starters Kuroda and CC throwing such fire its gonna be a hard decision which to use in the WC playoff game vs the Red Sox he predicted.
I forgot all about his 'Red Sox will collapse' prediction.....Too funny

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#291885 Sep 20, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>If you're going where I think you are call first, rumor has it he's close to being out of business....I'll text you with the details
And thanks for the generous Floral Park treatment in Nov. You really have those powers to be wrapped around your finger. Much appreciated

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#291886 Sep 20, 2013
<quoted text>
When do they dedicate Vernon Wells Street?
Its what my brother told me about Rivera Ave where its River Ave now. Should Fenway be on Williams St instead of whatever street its on in respect for Ted Williams?
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#291887 Sep 20, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>I forgot all about his 'Red Sox will collapse' prediction.....Too funny
Because the "yankees are a better team"

Yeah they sure have a firm hold on 4th place....

He's probably putting on his kilt for the Scotland trip lie as we speak

Maybe donnie can lend him some panty hose

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#291888 Sep 20, 2013
<quoted text>And thanks for the generous Floral Park treatment in Nov. You really have those powers to be wrapped around your finger. Much appreciated
No problem I just wish you liked horse racing I'd have you treated like a king at Belmont
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#291889 Sep 20, 2013
Off to the diamonds...

which give up more runs...CC or donnie's pantyhose?
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#291890 Sep 20, 2013
<quoted text>My brothers know the owners of Max's which is right around the corner. So I'll know for sure in Nov whats good or not then. Can you imagine Don face to face with me? I have given him my home address with detailed online directions with pics to my home along with what I look like to meet me in the bar in Hunt. Don would be scared to look at me the wrong way. I cannot make it any easier for him. Then on Monday night, Rose and I enjoy some burgers. Its going to be a productive trip for me. Of course the #1 reason I have to go up there is to take care of some personal issues. You can't chose your family and you only can avoid not picking up the phone for so long
Is ya brother as big a punk as you pinky? Whats his name lol...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why didn't Obama take care of North Korea? 3 min Receipt Candy 1
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 12 min Lem 44,163
Giants talk back (Dec '06) 28 min Paul Yanks 6,511
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 38 min rainmaker2016 17,858
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 40 min rainmaker2016 16,235
Gay Teens NYC (Manhattan, Bronx, Queens, Brooklyn) (Jun '16) 1 hr Quick meetup 175
Topix Human Sexuality Forum Discontinued (Jun '16) 2 hr Ben 1,573

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages