Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#291520 Sep 16, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>If Max wins tonite, hes 20-3. Max will win the award anyway. Hard to give it to a guy who missed much time with injury
I think Max pitched yesterday...Tigers score a ton of runs for him and his ERA doesn't impress me. Buchs whole body of work has been outstanding
YANKEES 4 LIFE

Hyattsville, MD

#291521 Sep 16, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Well my web browsing as I call it was done in self defense of what was already done to me by him. Thats how I got the idea to do it back. Maybe it was poor judgement on my part though. I should have been the better man but I stooped as low as he did
How old was that guys daughter you were as you say browsing her?..... Im sorry, but if she's under age or even looks like a little girl you should be ashamed of yourself...... That's disgusting and they put people under the jail cell from.messing with little girls.... That's why I found it kinda suspicious that you found AJ hot despite her looking like a little girl.....
YANKEES 4 LIFE

Hyattsville, MD

#291522 Sep 16, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Not over til eliminated. That simple. Too many jumped ship on this team. I won't.
I agree with you because only 3 games out.... Both the Rangers and Rays aren't playing well at all..... Also.it's not like that Indians and Os are way ahead of us either....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Santa Fe, NM

#291523 Sep 16, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Well your teying to meet is suddenly going to become very easy. My trip is already booked. Looking now into some of the attractions this year and will give you the time and place. If you no show, its no biggie for me. I'll still enjoy all the perks of the park.


you hid like a girl between 15-19 times...you should know when the reposts come back out, a lot of times and dates will be shown

how will you explain it? more lies like the one you pulled about me stalking you and then you did it to my daughter? how you gave that info to fattie and he came up with blade?

you deserve every single bit of grief I can toss at you..you own it

but cry and lie to dw left and right...jimi did this and did that

and 90% are outright lies...but hey, he is on your side and will back you

good for you....

but at some point, there will be a time, unlike fattie and his bs visits...who needs you

you will make a mistake. I promise it.

so, get your 5 buck pizza...do some more crack...in the safety of your broward blvd home...and your new gal pal...is she coming in October?? I hope so...

“No Lying”

Since: Oct 07

And Never Fooled

#291524 Sep 16, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>I think Max pitched yesterday...Tigers score a ton of runs for him and his ERA doesn't impress me. Buchs whole body of work has been outstanding
Yea, meant to say hes 1 win shy of 20. Whether he gets it or not, he'll be the cy young winner with the year he had. Unless MLB chose to give to Mo as tribute?

“No Lying”

Since: Oct 07

And Never Fooled

#291525 Sep 16, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> How old was that guys daughter you were as you say browsing her?..... Im sorry, but if she's under age or even looks like a little girl you should be ashamed of yourself...... That's disgusting and they put people under the jail cell from.messing with little girls.... That's why I found it kinda suspicious that you found AJ hot despite her looking like a little girl.....
The woman was in college

AJ is awesome and exactly my type. Love athletic women like she is

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Santa Fe, NM

#291526 Sep 16, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> How old was that guys daughter you were as you say browsing her?..... Im sorry, but if she's under age or even looks like a little girl you should be ashamed of yourself...... That's disgusting and they put people under the jail cell from.messing with little girls.... That's why I found it kinda suspicious that you found AJ hot despite her looking like a little girl.....


did you see how he says how he likes her bounce walk?

that is skipping like a 10 yr old girl

give you any ideas?? he has stalked several young girls of posters in here thru facebook and down loaded pictures of them

he has several of my daughter...and one with her and me

a sick pos who one day regrets it

too bad fattie is scared stiff to live up to his threats...

for him its picture and eating dirt time. he knows it and wont dare come down unless he is with someone...another pathetic slob.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Santa Fe, NM

#291527 Sep 16, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> How old was that guys daughter you were as you say browsing her?..... Im sorry, but if she's under age or even looks like a little girl you should be ashamed of yourself...... That's disgusting and they put people under the jail cell from.messing with little girls.... That's why I found it kinda suspicious that you found AJ hot despite her looking like a little girl.....
the pic he posted of me and my daughter was when she was 16 from an aerosmith concert
told you, he is a disgusting pervert, that gets the free pass
not for long.

he will screw up sooner or later.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Santa Fe, NM

#291528 Sep 16, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> I agree with you because only 3 games out.... Both the Rangers and Rays aren't playing well at all..... Also.it's not like that Indians and Os are way ahead of us either....


rangers here for a 3 game set with the rays...someone takes 2 or sweeps and gets 3...

someone under them will move up.

“No Lying”

Since: Oct 07

And Never Fooled

#291529 Sep 16, 2013
A word of advice to save any good posters time; Ignore any and all reposts. Many if not all I can assure you are edited and reposted out of context. Who has the time or cares to look up past old pages anyways

Going out in a few and for the judgers well being, no idea when I'll be back if its tonite or tomorrow or the day after that. The poor judger will just have to refresh the page and find out

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Santa Fe, NM

#291530 Sep 16, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>The woman was in college
AJ is awesome and exactly my type. Love athletic women like she is


a freshman at college

and the pic you put on topix she was 16

underage u scumbag

I never forgot and will never forget...imagine, I should have sent that package...your lying stalking and perversions would be all done with

and dead broke...

go get your crack and not the 5 buck pizza...
YANKEES 4 LIFE

Hyattsville, MD

#291531 Sep 16, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>The woman was in college
AJ is awesome and exactly my type. Love athletic women like she is
You are a very sick individual..... If you didn't know how old she was you would still come on to her despite her looking like a little kid??????? Are you crazy and sick????? You are a scumbag and people like you will burn in hell..... Gets someone your own age pervert..... God that's is disgusting......
YANKEES 4 LIFE

Hyattsville, MD

#291532 Sep 16, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
did you see how he says how he likes her bounce walk?
that is skipping like a 10 yr old girl
give you any ideas?? he has stalked several young girls of posters in here thru facebook and down loaded pictures of them
he has several of my daughter...and one with her and me
a sick pos who one day regrets it
too bad fattie is scared stiff to live up to his threats...
for him its picture and eating dirt time. he knows it and wont dare come down unless he is with someone...another pathetic slob.
I noticed that when he said that...... He actually thinks that is a cool and sexy that she acts like a 10 year old..... Very sick and he gets a pass from his buddies..... They are more pathetic than he is.... If he has posters of little girls on Facebook then that confirms he has a problem.....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Santa Fe, NM

#291533 Sep 16, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> You are a very sick individual..... If you didn't know how old she was you would still come on to her despite her looking like a little kid??????? Are you crazy and sick????? You are a scumbag and people like you will burn in hell..... Gets someone your own age pervert..... God that's is disgusting......


of course he is a pervert...its obvious...guy is sick a wack job..his own mommie dearest called him crazy and the reason he is alone in florida...

the whole family knows he is a loon. its been proven over and over..
YANKEES 4 LIFE

Hyattsville, MD

#291534 Sep 16, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
the pic he posted of me and my daughter was when she was 16 from an aerosmith concert
told you, he is a disgusting pervert, that gets the free pass
not for long.
he will screw up sooner or later.
That's what of the main reasons why I don't have any kids... Guys like him need to be shot on sight because it's disturbing and disgusting..... Im hoping and praying he gets what is coming to him......

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Santa Fe, NM

#291535 Sep 16, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> I noticed that when he said that...... He actually thinks that is a cool and sexy that she acts like a 10 year old..... Very sick and he gets a pass from his buddies..... They are more pathetic than he is.... If he has posters of little girls on Facebook then that confirms he has a problem.....


all facts and of course he gets the free pass....its part of the deal..he can hide for years, and one guy who know is his biggest defender ripped him, refuses to acknowledge it...

the forum knows...

and his thing for young girls will get him tossed in jail sooner or later...who knows how many pictures he has in his files of young girls

its very disturbing...
YANKEES 4 LIFE

Hyattsville, MD

#291536 Sep 16, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
rangers here for a 3 game set with the rays...someone takes 2 or sweeps and gets 3...
someone under them will move up.
Sox also take on the Os in a 3 game set.... I could see the Sox taking 2/3 from them.....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Santa Fe, NM

#291537 Sep 16, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> That's what of the main reasons why I don't have any kids... Guys like him need to be shot on sight because it's disturbing and disgusting..... Im hoping and praying he gets what is coming to him......
.

That almost happened. Still might. No one will ever talk me out of it again.

“Lou Gehrig, Pride of the Yanks”

Since: Aug 08

Washington, DC

#291538 Sep 16, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
you hid like a girl between 15-19 times...you should know when the reposts come back out, a lot of times and dates will be shown
how will you explain it? more lies like the one you pulled about me stalking you and then you did it to my daughter? how you gave that info to fattie and he came up with blade?
you deserve every single bit of grief I can toss at you..you own it
but cry and lie to dw left and right...jimi did this and did that
and 90% are outright lies...but hey, he is on your side and will back you
good for you....
but at some point, there will be a time, unlike fattie and his bs visits...who needs you
you will make a mistake. I promise it.
so, get your 5 buck pizza...do some more crack...in the safety of your broward blvd home...and your new gal pal...is she coming in October?? I hope so...
Why do you even post those idiots is beyond me Jimmy.

“Lou Gehrig, Pride of the Yanks”

Since: Aug 08

Washington, DC

#291539 Sep 16, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Sox also take on the Os in a 3 game set.... I could see the Sox taking 2/3 from them.....
Yanks no matter what need to sweep the Rays.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Skype Names 4 min optokaiba 92
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min Into The Night 63,839
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 22 min let 314,653
Philando Castile and Otto Warmbier Both Citizen... 1 hr friend of ms piggy 7
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... (Nov '16) 1 hr Hillary Lost 4,195
TRUMP TRAVAILS ! - Alternate News Agency ! 2 hr Old Millennia Tramp 2
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 2 hr BHJ Rules 45,039

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages