Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#291233 Sep 13, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Loved the fact that you put Unbiased aka Shemale in his place earlier.... He sounded as if he was getting upset because you was proving once again he was liar with old post..... Guy has so many free loading skeletons in the closet lol.....
Great night ahead once again..... College Football, Smackdown and most importantly Yankees... Sounds like a great night... Hope you enjoyed TNA.... A.J kicked as-s... Great matches.... ODB is funny as hell "BAM!!!!!!".... Lol.....
Kuroda vs Lackey..... We have to be in that dump.Fenway.... That place is a real cesspool lol..... Someone thinks it's heaven.... Yanks played well in their last visit up here.....

junior is so easy its not funny...that hair plugged fraud was exposed today as the crackhead he is

he lives off of broward blvd and was caught in the crack sting in the papers...he did several months of rehab and was gone from here...
YANKEES 4 LIFE

Union, NJ

#291234 Sep 13, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
your gonna love smackdown tonight...promise...but it gives the wrong idea for sunday...
looking forward to seeing that and yankee baseball
then tomorrow..more baseball and texas am vs bama
wow...
santino wins a match so damn fast tonight, its not funny...shield rules again...orton/danny boy...isis going to be good at the end..
edge is on again, andand I cant wait for that.
Wow I can't for that..... This us how TV is suppose to be.... Sports everywhere and all day long.... Yanks are in the race makes it even better.....

Santino is just to damn funny.... The power walk lol..... Daniel Bryan vs Orton is going to be a great match....

As for the Yanks Gardner may be out... More people are going to have to step up like they have been..... A Rod is hitting .294....

Kuroda has a 4.26 ERA in five starts against the Red Sox this season, while Lackey owns a 5.79 mark in three outings against the Yankees..... Like I said earlier Lackeys era is going up after tonight.....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#291235 Sep 13, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Wow I can't for that..... This us how TV is suppose to be.... Sports everywhere and all day long.... Yanks are in the race makes it even better.....
Santino is just to damn funny.... The power walk lol..... Daniel Bryan vs Orton is going to be a great match....
As for the Yanks Gardner may be out... More people are going to have to step up like they have been..... A Rod is hitting .294....
Kuroda has a 4.26 ERA in five starts against the Red Sox this season, while Lackey owns a 5.79 mark in three outings against the Yankees..... Like I said earlier Lackeys era is going up after tonight.....

just saying, you will love smackdown..Vickie and edge will be funny...

as for yanks, the taking of 3 from balt was laughed at by the 3 haters and liars...

1 game out...just win...
YANKEES 4 LIFE

Union, NJ

#291236 Sep 13, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
junior is so easy its not funny...that hair plugged fraud was exposed today as the crackhead he is
he lives off of broward blvd and was caught in the crack sting in the papers...he did several months of rehab and was gone from here...
Lmao hair plugged fraud..... Wow he is really a train wreck...... No wonder his own mom said he was crazy....

Indians won earlier.... Yanks have to win no matter what.... Winning will take care of the rest in the end.....

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#291237 Sep 13, 2013
Hey Fu, you have anything to say? Send me a message and I'll try and help you beat him in the playoffs. It all starts on Monday. I gotta head out now but be back tomorrow, as long as I don't get arrested tonight
Lori G

Herndon, VA

#291238 Sep 13, 2013
Todd(tman,momma) is going wild over the jet loss. He was almost crying last night. It was funny about him traveling to the game. He was here chasing the dog.He might log on tomorrow.He was so mad at rex.Cursing all night.I need Harry to stop by and calm him down.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#291239 Sep 13, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>If you stab me in the back, don't ask me why I'm bleeding. Just 2 or 3 days ago, you were upset with him in your silly league. Now you're buddies?? Its ok, hes weak and won't and cannot stand up to me

Surprise!!!!

“Lou and the "Babe"”

Since: Aug 08

Yankee immortals

#291240 Sep 13, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
sad story...
the los olas thing has gone on enough
actually, there is no john m listed anywhere...
its a front...there was no Hawaii...it was drug rehab..i was sworn to secrecy from his good pal and he lives on broward blvd
a famous crack house
he keeps mentioning some black woman who would come over
its his girlfriend
no shame, its ok
there was a story in the sun sentinel about the crackdown and arrests...his picture is in there
why do you think he gets $5 pizza for someone so wealthy?
its ok for him to go on with the fantasy...but he needs help.,..a longer stay in rehab might help...
never help him out by buying his drugs...
lets all wish him well in his..."night out" on broward blvd and his crack houses he frequents
its good to have happy hour with boones farm.
That explains it.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#291241 Sep 13, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
That explains it.

Sigh. Dude lost it. Going out and thinking of being arrested. Sure aint getting the 5 buck pizza tonight. What happened to lem and carlos coming over? Canceled? Or the happy hour party.

Drugs does this to you. Let's all hope he can recover.
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#291242 Sep 13, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Sigh. Dude lost it. Going out and thinking of being arrested. Sure aint getting the 5 buck pizza tonight. What happened to lem and carlos coming over? Canceled? Or the happy hour party.
Drugs does this to you. Let's all hope he can recover.
Lol that clown is bipolar, lazy, crazy and on roids.... He's all messed up lol....

Yanks down 4-0, but plenty of time left....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#291243 Sep 13, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Lol that clown is bipolar, lazy, crazy and on roids.... He's all messed up lol....
Yanks down 4-0, but plenty of time left....

cano!!!! 4-4....yanks comeback!!
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#291244 Sep 13, 2013
Wow Yanks tie it up 4-4.... Cano with a 2 run double.... He's also 4 for 4 with 2RBI....

“Lets go Mets/JETS”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#291245 Sep 13, 2013
LMAO! LMAO! LMAO!
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#291246 Sep 13, 2013
SALTALA-MAGGIO!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#291247 Sep 13, 2013
yikes...salty hits a grand slam....too bad kuroda could not go deeper...

joba was warming up, that meant instant runs anyway..
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#291248 Sep 13, 2013
This pen really disgust me sometimes.... Tie the score up and you give up a grand slam.... Walks and hitting batters.... Just can't do it....
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#291249 Sep 13, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
SALTALA-MAGGIO!
Why am I not shocked you and momma pop up at the same..... Typical lol....
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#291250 Sep 13, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
cano!!!! 4-4....yanks comeback!!
Once again the Bullpen is full of bull.... Lol.....Sox made the plays.... Still time, but damn.....
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#291251 Sep 13, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Why am I not shocked you and momma pop up at the same..... Typical lol....
I just got in turned on the TV and boom. I missed the rest of the game...how'd Lackey go?

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#291253 Sep 13, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Once again the Bullpen is full of bull.... Lol.....Sox made the plays.... Still time, but damn.....

It happens...u know full well, tied or yanks ahead they are not on...fattie was judging anyway, lurking as usual

sox deserve it. on a roll.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 4 min Princess Hey 16,753
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 26 min mdbuilder 62,296
jets talk back (Dec '07) 48 min jimi-yank 13,271
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... 51 min NEMO 21
Giants talk back (Dec '06) 2 hr Paul Yanks 5,673
Madam President 2 hr doomed newt 171
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 2 hr FORREST 15,625

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages