Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#291167 Sep 13, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
on page 13373, how is it "highly edited"
where is the proof? blaming me?? I just gave the page
monster number 2...caught
Brookhaven continues to laugh at you behind your back. Trust me on this. Momma never posted any of this and its all edited. Another thing is the regs in here are also laughing at you I bet. Why do you constantly bring up BS over and over? You never move forward

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#291168 Sep 13, 2013
http://espn.go.com/mlb/standings/_/type/wild-...

yanks 11 games over 500...

79 wins...according to one phony...they will get only 83 wins

mr prediction, aka mr 3/12...the forum loon toon..

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#291169 Sep 13, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
the forum monster, liar and stalker
watch the crying begin and the usual..."highly edited"
yet...note the "deny" line
that is him, thru and thru
busted, an animal pig...effin cowardly liar.
Still stuck on these lies? Its unreal how pathetic you prove yourself to be and how you refuse to move on with all these lies and edited posts. Can't you read between the lines? Re read Brontos post yesterday. It was directed towards you more than anything else

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#291170 Sep 13, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Still stuck on these lies? Its unreal how pathetic you prove yourself to be and how you refuse to move on with all these lies and edited posts. Can't you read between the lines? Re read Brontos post yesterday. It was directed towards you more than anything else


bronto? the guy you stalked and make fun of?

no denials, no retractions

enjoy mr 3/12

you're the forum liar...

keep up the good postings, its noticed

ps, I chatted with bronto on a few messages

we are fine

are you??

oh, I forgot...mommie said you're a nut case..with all that money you have, see a shrink.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#291172 Sep 13, 2013
highly edited

the motto of the 2 liars

zero proof

but its all about deny, deny deny

create doubt

or its fooled or sarcasm

watch the same reply over and over again

no proof...no denials, no retractions...ps, today at 6pm if someone did not come on with a retraction, it was fact...

game over for the liars...I am sure junior can create a phony profile of him like he did with carlos..that will really piss someone off

create doubt...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#291173 Sep 13, 2013
wonder how mr 3/12 is doing today..roid red face I do believe

jets 2-14 prediction will not work for mr 3/12

shall we review some of his classic ones

point speads Monday night...wash and tex...whoops, both lost

yanks in last by july 15th

whoops wrong

yanks with 83 wins...

ruh roh...

but he is on a roll...

losing...I wonder what kind of meds he is on...must not be working...

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#291174 Sep 13, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
bronto? the guy you stalked and make fun of?
no denials, no retractions
enjoy mr 3/12
you're the forum liar...
keep up the good postings, its noticed
ps, I chatted with bronto on a few messages
we are fine
are you??
oh, I forgot...mommie said you're a nut case..with all that money you have, see a shrink.
Yes, that Bronto. But as long as he ignores me and absolutely never laughs at me, I'm fine with him. You may be fine with Bronto however trust me, I can read his mind. He shakes his head while reading your posts. So does Fu and so does Harley. And I know DW and Momma do. You constantly have to bring up the same ole tired BS every day over and over. I was hoping after I got back, you'd have learned your lesson already. No one cares anymore what you have to say

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#291175 Sep 13, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, that Bronto. But as long as he ignores me and absolutely never laughs at me, I'm fine with him. You may be fine with Bronto however trust me, I can read his mind. He shakes his head while reading your posts. So does Fu and so does Harley. And I know DW and Momma do. You constantly have to bring up the same ole tired BS every day over and over. I was hoping after I got back, you'd have learned your lesson already. No one cares anymore what you have to say


yet, you reply...

part of the obsession?? the sickness per mommy??

deny, deny deny....

momma does?? lmfao....thanks...dw? I care about that taunting dope??

get real loony...

deny deny deny

so, 3 guys in my league disagree with me? fine...do I need to agree with them?

personally, I swore to harass you 2 scumbags, liars for what you have done

I will never stop...pos. I don't stop or complain about what they post...its called moderating...they wish to be one, fine.

but coming from the judging crybaby, its funny

go cry about judging again, maybe you get 14-16 more from your pal...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#291176 Sep 13, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, that Bronto. But as long as he ignores me and absolutely never laughs at me, I'm fine with him. You may be fine with Bronto however trust me, I can read his mind. He shakes his head while reading your posts. So does Fu and so does Harley. And I know DW and Momma do. You constantly have to bring up the same ole tired BS every day over and over. I was hoping after I got back, you'd have learned your lesson already. No one cares anymore what you have to say


let it go tard man...

lets talk your predictions, I need a good laugh...jets, 2-14??

yanks in last july 15th...

were do we begin?? last Monday night?

those are recent jokes...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#291177 Sep 13, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
yet, you reply...
part of the obsession?? the sickness per mommy??
deny, deny deny....
momma does?? lmfao....thanks...dw? I care about that taunting dope??
get real loony...
deny deny deny
so, 3 guys in my league disagree with me? fine...do I need to agree with them?
personally, I swore to harass you 2 scumbags, liars for what you have done
I will never stop...pos. I don't stop or complain about what they post...its called moderating...they wish to be one, fine.
but coming from the judging crybaby, its funny
go cry about judging again, maybe you get 14-16 more from your pal...


quit crying...go stalk or lie again...

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#291178 Sep 13, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
yet, you reply...
part of the obsession?? the sickness per mommy??
deny, deny deny....
momma does?? lmfao....thanks...dw? I care about that taunting dope??
get real loony...
deny deny deny
so, 3 guys in my league disagree with me? fine...do I need to agree with them?
personally, I swore to harass you 2 scumbags, liars for what you have done
I will never stop...pos. I don't stop or complain about what they post...its called moderating...they wish to be one, fine.
but coming from the judging crybaby, its funny
go cry about judging again, maybe you get 14-16 more from your pal...
Those 3 guys more than disagree with you. They shake their heads every time they read one of your posts. You never move forward and repeat the same ole tired BS over and over non stop. I want to move on but you keep sucking me back in. DW tries his best also to move on. Momma constantly makes you out to be a fool. Word of advice; Stop bringing up the sale ole same ole nonsense. No one cares. I'm even getting tired of it. I'm running out for the better part of the day so stay in here and repeat the same nonsense over and over. I have reached a point with you that I don't even laugh anymore. Its really pathetic how you act. Maybe in pvt, some of the regs including Fu, Harley or Bronto can tutor you on how to move forward. Your buttons gets pushed too easily and you can never let something go.

This is just my guess but I bet a long time ago, some girl really broke your heart. It happens to most of us at some point, except me of course. While most times, the guy is sad but eventually moves on and looks for another woman. My guess is you haunted, obsessed and stalked her to no end wishing her to take you back. I see a direct parallel to that with your actions in here

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#291179 Sep 13, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, that Bronto. But as long as he ignores me and absolutely never laughs at me, I'm fine with him. You may be fine with Bronto however trust me, I can read his mind. He shakes his head while reading your posts. So does Fu and so does Harley. And I know DW and Momma do. You constantly have to bring up the same ole tired BS every day over and over. I was hoping after I got back, you'd have learned your lesson already. No one cares anymore what you have to say
you gave orders to bronto?? ignore you and don't laugh at you?
really? a man listens to some coward telling someone what to do??
wtf...who the hell are you...what balls
but hey, if it works, more power to you
it never seemed to work prior...he's a man, something you are not.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#291180 Sep 13, 2013
http://www.giants101.com/2013/09/13/16-former...

16 gmen in the list for modern era hall of fame nominees

gee...lomas brown? sam Madison....they will go in as a member of another team...as for Madison, at least he got a ring as a gman...

arnsbarger?? dolphin...

will strahan get in this year...bet on it, cha ching....

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#291181 Sep 13, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
yet, you reply...
part of the obsession?? the sickness per mommy??
deny, deny deny....
momma does?? lmfao....thanks...dw? I care about that taunting dope??
get real loony...
deny deny deny
so, 3 guys in my league disagree with me? fine...do I need to agree with them?
personally, I swore to harass you 2 scumbags, liars for what you have done
I will never stop...pos. I don't stop or complain about what they post...its called moderating...they wish to be one, fine.
but coming from the judging crybaby, its funny
go cry about judging again, maybe you get 14-16 more from your pal...
While I don't have much to say about Bronto or Harley because you don't tell much, Fu is very hot and cold. I recognize a few key terms or phrases you post that many probably don't get. Fu is the type of guy who would stab someone in the back and then ask them why they are bleeding

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#291182 Sep 13, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Those 3 guys more than disagree with you. They shake their heads every time they read one of your posts. You never move forward and repeat the same ole tired BS over and over non stop. I want to move on but you keep sucking me back in. DW tries his best also to move on. Momma constantly makes you out to be a fool. Word of advice; Stop bringing up the sale ole same ole nonsense. No one cares. I'm even getting tired of it. I'm running out for the better part of the day so stay in here and repeat the same nonsense over and over. I have reached a point with you that I don't even laugh anymore. Its really pathetic how you act. Maybe in pvt, some of the regs including Fu, Harley or Bronto can tutor you on how to move forward. Your buttons gets pushed too easily and you can never let something go.
This is just my guess but I bet a long time ago, some girl really broke your heart. It happens to most of us at some point, except me of course. While most times, the guy is sad but eventually moves on and looks for another woman. My guess is you haunted, obsessed and stalked her to no end wishing her to take you back. I see a direct parallel to that with your actions in here


I can see why your mommy says you are nuts...

take meds...and, you can "see" people on the internet shaking their heads

go back to predictions, they are terrible...and funny for the whole forum

please enjoy wherever you go, as no doubt its alone...

keep up the obsession with me, as I was told by one of your buds...

keep up the good postings, its noticed.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#291183 Sep 13, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>While I don't have much to say about Bronto or Harley because you don't tell much, Fu is very hot and cold. I recognize a few key terms or phrases you post that many probably don't get. Fu is the type of guy who would stab someone in the back and then ask them why they are bleeding


obsessed...still on your rants...let it go dude

chill

I gotta check, mommy might have said more...

we know the crazy line is and has been verified..

go leave..relax...stop with the fu nonsense

you are jumping all over the place..bronto, Harley, fu and me

sheesh

let it go dude

lets chat predictions...lmfao....2-14 jets...3/12 football picks...

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahaha

I am laughing at you..again and again...tard.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#291184 Sep 13, 2013
so sorry for arguing with junior nut job

but, yanks 1 game out,its a pennant race

huge, huge series with the soxies...

yanks have shown, no quit like some other team did 2 years in a row...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#291186 Sep 13, 2013
Texas am vs bama tomorrow. Great game! Yanks sox part 2.

Great tv.
el cid 777

Scranton, PA

#291187 Sep 13, 2013
Hi! I am not on the right forum again. It is too
bad about The New York Yankees. Maybe they will
win a wild card slot and play in the play offs.
They are only one game behind for the wild card.
I usually talk about religion and politics, but
now, I am interested in space aliens! Are they real? We are NOT alone in the universes...Notice
I said universes? They are from different planets
and have different names for themselves, according
to the internet...Their names are...Pleaidians...
Sirians...among others. They come from the stars!
I am only telling you what is on the internet.
A good web site is...put this address in your top
browser line...alaje777....and click on enter.
ENJOY! I must sign off now.
Love, el cid 777
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#291188 Sep 13, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
Texas am vs bama tomorrow. Great game! Yanks sox part 2.
Great tv.
Jets threw another stinker on the board against a crappy Patriots effort....Brady needs to learn to grow up has no business belittling his teammates on national tv...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min Serratus Anterior 61,011
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 40 min John-K 311,599
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 1 hr NEMO Proud RINO 11,885
News 3rd suspect in murder of 2 men found dismembered (Aug '08) 1 hr Dindu Nuffin 181
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 1 hr jimi-yank 41,473
Donald Trump Close His factory to go to India,... 2 hr Wall Street 2016 2
Hang Julian Assange From The NYSE Balcony 2 hr Wall Street 2016 32

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages