#291015 Sep 12, 2013
Yankees 56 wrote:
<quoted text>Identify yourself you fraud

lmao....no prob tman!!!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#291016 Sep 12, 2013
http://espn.go.com/mlb/standings/_/type/wild-...

yanks 10 games over 500...so much for balt taking 3 of 4...

yanks 1 game out of wild card...\

recall the claim of Oakland taking the west, who was it, momma the hutt who laughed

ah huh...

also, when do yanks go in last as predicted?? july 15 by mr 3/14?? or is it july 20th and 30th by the forum coward momma??

when do the mets have the better record?? in 2015??

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#291017 Sep 12, 2013
Here is another head scratcher...

"boy sanchise" we were told by the fraud and phony met/jet exec was fine..and going to start week one...

plenty of reposts to verify it...now we hear from dr Andrews he has a torn labrum...

ouch...I guess its "good riddance" time...

almost as hilarious as the revis and reyes good riddance lines and the one upcoming for rex...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#291018 Sep 12, 2013
Yanks 56 wrote:
<quoted text>
No it's not, but you're not intelligent enough to distinguish it's not FU, you, and your phony cronies, or possibly it's all YOU, with your several proxies.

a proxie is when the isp changes and you use what is called a proxy server, which was explained by the king of original proxies his buddy, junior...

he has multiple profiles and we are talking from 10-20. all known as his style of deception lasts about a week.

he only fools one who he lies to on a regular basis

this is what they live by

create doubt
fooled
sarcasm
highly edited posts
deny, deny, deny

all have been mentioned by them one time or another...once you fall for any of those lines...you're a sap.
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#291019 Sep 12, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
http://espn.go.com/mlb/standin gs/_/type/wild-card
recall the claim of Oakland taking the west, who was it, momma the hutt who laughed
ah huh...
also, when do yanks go in last as predicted?? july 15 by mr 3/14?? or is it july 20th and 30th by the forum coward momma??
Love in and what are going to be the haters and hacks excuses?.... They will come up with anything to discredit the Yanks who have been.battling injuries, bad pitching all year long.... Yet they are right there 1.0 games behind in the WC race.... Wow....

Timely hitting, getting injured players back, and better pitching has gotton the ship back on course..... Imagine if we would have had these players early in the season.... Haters are scratching their heads and praying we don't make it to the playoffs.... 16 games to go.... No quit in this team....

“2014 Yankees”

Since: Aug 08

We're Back for # 28

#291020 Sep 12, 2013
Yanks 56 wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no Yanks 56 on this thread until I posted it,Fraud, phony, liar, fake, they all apply to you, you need to get out of the Gene pool, it's much too deep for YOU.
I believe you....everyone does...

“2014 Yankees”

We're Back for # 28

#291021 Sep 12, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Love in and what are going to be the haters and hacks excuses?.... They will come up with anything to discredit the Yanks who have been.battling injuries, bad pitching all year long.... Yet they are right there 1.0 games behind in the WC race.... Wow....
Timely hitting, getting injured players back, and better pitching has gotton the ship back on course..... Imagine if we would have had these players early in the season.... Haters are scratching their heads and praying we don't make it to the playoffs.... 16 games to go.... No quit in this team....
How about them fighting Yanks Dell?

“2014 Yankees”

We're Back for # 28

#291022 Sep 12, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
a proxie is when the isp changes and you use what is called a proxy server, which was explained by the king of original proxies his buddy, junior...
he has multiple profiles and we are talking from 10-20. all known as his style of deception lasts about a week.
he only fools one who he lies to on a regular basis
this is what they live by
create doubt
fooled
sarcasm
highly edited posts
deny, deny, deny
all have been mentioned by them one time or another...once you fall for any of those lines...you're a sap.
There is no doubt with me....GO YANKEES!!!!

No Mets chit chat today?
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

#291023 Sep 12, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Sox even strength not as good as the Yankees
Classic Fuloser:

Yeah ...wins are overrated..head to head..other teams...look at the Sox win tally today...the Yanks won't get there...

"even strength" eh is that your out? Fool what about starting pitching? Yanks opening day staff has been the same. Don't give me that Pineda crap he was done before he stepped off the flight from Seattle. Besides Sox #2 has been out most the year and their starters lead in every catagory over the Yankees.

You're a fool.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

#291024 Sep 12, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm living the dream as a Yankees fan Dell....living the dream!!!
Go Yankees!!
Well enjoy the dream because when you wake up your team is still gonna suck.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

#291025 Sep 12, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
http://espn.go.com/mlb/standin gs/_/type/wild-card
ah huh...
Don't too excited the best team in the WC hunt has been the Royals not the Yankees. KC 24-18 over the last month and a half and the easiest run up from here to boot. Yanks 22-17. Everyone else had losing records (BAL 18-19 CLE 18-20) which is why the Yanks are where they are...and why are they really? Nothing to do with the record they lost ground to the Red Sox...the Rays went 14-22 over the last month and a half.

Someone elses alarm clock is bound to ring soon

ANd who sees the Rays going

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#291026 Sep 12, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no doubt with me....GO YANKEES!!!!
No Mets chit chat today?

2015 now.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

#291027 Sep 12, 2013
Joe Girardi announced that Phil Hughes will get the start over David Huff tomorrow due to “experience”.

So he sat in the naughty corner for one start see if he can play well with others

Does "experience" mean Huff is crap as a starter like I pointed out?

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#291028 Sep 12, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
Joe Girardi announced that Phil Hughes will get the start over David Huff tomorrow due to “experience”.
So he sat in the naughty corner for one start see if he can play well with others
Does "experience" mean Huff is crap as a starter like I pointed out?
Phil Hughes that's some funny stuff...Heading up to Foxboro in a few should be interesting as both teams are very quiet. The guy I'm going with is trying to convince me to pack for the weekend and I'm very tempted to do so....Sox fans getting ready for the 'official' clinching, Sox have made it clear they wont lay down regardless of having already won the division weeks ago so they should continue to put the finishing touches on the juicekees who cant compete with them.

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#291029 Sep 12, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Well enjoy the dream because when you wake up your team is still gonna suck.
I'm glad they're getting so close courtesy of the best team in baseball the Red Sox,,,,it's gonna make the reality of being eliminated that much better...like this year they won't contend for years and years and that's the best part.

“I hate math”

Since: Oct 07

But I love counting money

#291030 Sep 12, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Love in and what are going to be the haters and hacks excuses?.... They will come up with anything to discredit the Yanks who have been.battling injuries, bad pitching all year long.... Yet they are right there 1.0 games behind in the WC race.... Wow....
You fat fool! You're the only guy I know that considers a large meat lovers pan pizza from Pizza Hut a personal pizza. My picks will be in shortly and I expect to build on my 12 winners from last week.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#291031 Sep 12, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Phil Hughes that's some funny stuff...Heading up to Foxboro in a few should be interesting as both teams are very quiet. The guy I'm going with is trying to convince me to pack for the weekend and I'm very tempted to do so....Sox fans getting ready for the 'official' clinching, Sox have made it clear they wont lay down regardless of having already won the division weeks ago so they should continue to put the finishing touches on the juicekees who cant compete with them.

How's life in the carolinas? Ever message about the conviction? Lmfao.

“I hate math”

#291032 Sep 12, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Phil Hughes that's some funny stuff...Heading up to Foxboro in a few should be interesting as both teams are very quiet. The guy I'm going with is trying to convince me to pack for the weekend and I'm very tempted to do so....Sox fans getting ready for the 'official' clinching, Sox have made it clear they wont lay down regardless of having already won the division weeks ago so they should continue to put the finishing touches on the juicekees who cant compete with them.
Have a great time. Where you sitting tonight? You guys should stick around and catch a Yankee/Sox game in that dump stadium Fenway. I'd love to sit above those green monster seats personally

“I hate math”

#291033 Sep 12, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
How's life in the carolinas? Ever message about the conviction? Lmfao.
Isn't it time to stop being a dope? I figured by now you'd realize the Carolinas has nothing to do with him
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

#291034 Sep 12, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
Get out there early and follow your nose in the parking lot to a winnebago with a big Irish flag and flaming BBQ. Ask for Gerry tell him the word from Australia is his steak sandwich is slipping.

He's a retired meat guy, and an old friend's dad...never missed a Pats home game...ever. In his 70s slipped out of hospitals, funerals, major business meetings even the birth of his daughter who laughs about it today. Great guy. Best steak you'll ever have.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black Girls: Would you meet a white guy? (Feb '09) 31 min sexy chocolate an... 333
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 59 min cpeter1313 305,668
MARK POTOK from the SOUTHERN POVERTY LAW CENTER... 1 hr The GOAL of ZION 1
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 2 hr Bloody Bill Anderson 15,086
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 3 hr Suffolk dad 10,596
the U.S Bisexual Dating (Jun '13) 4 hr claire grace 7
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Twisted Nixon 46,707
•••

Jackson-Heights News Video

•••
•••

Jackson-Heights Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Jackson-Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Jackson-Heights News, Events & Info