Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#290408 Sep 6, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
I enjoyed tna big time...
hey, recall in the jet forum mr 3/14 and his new claim of point spreads??
I can blow that out of the water..i saved all the pages of the posts
no point spreads and if its brought up one more time or other bs, that and many more lies exposed...
Mr. 3/14 was a classic..... We laughed him off the board and he didn't show up for weeks lol.....

The post never lie like the 3 slutateers.... Lol they were beating their chest earlier today I see..... Yanks win tonight the post will disappear....

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#290409 Sep 6, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone knows you'd pummel him
Well thats a really dumb post

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#290410 Sep 6, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
I say in less then 10 seconds it over..i bet on the marine
No, you don't mean that. Tell the truth
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#290411 Sep 6, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Boooooooo whoooooo hooooo a bad a loss....we don't hide, we don't fake heart attacks....WE ARE YANKEE FANS!!!
GO YANKEES!!!
Lol what a coward to fake a heart attack..... For months he hid like a bit-ch... We still represent our team no matters what is said ....... 20 plus mins until the game starts....
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#290412 Sep 6, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Well thats a really dumb post
Did you get a job yet?....... Do you have a valid drivers license?..... You still freeloading off your poor dad?...... Mr. 3/14 lol.....

“Babe Ruth, Yankee Immortal”

Since: Aug 08

Yankee Stadium

#290413 Sep 6, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Lol what a coward to fake a heart attack..... For months he hid like a bit-ch... We still represent our team no matters what is said ....... 20 plus mins until the game starts....
Post of the day!!!
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#290414 Sep 6, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Post of the day!!!
Did I just see Soriano with a 2 run homer?.... Someone said he wouldn't be productive.... Yanks lead 2-0.....

“Babe Ruth, Yankee Immortal”

Since: Aug 08

Yankee Stadium

#290415 Sep 6, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Did I just see Soriano with a 2 run homer?.... Someone said he wouldn't be productive.... Yanks lead 2-0.....
They say a lot of stupid things......

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#290416 Sep 6, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>No, you don't mean that. Tell the truth

The truth? We never met. You admitted in here you never fought. Surely you don't want to see that post. Don is a marine. I say 10 seconds. Tops. He "wins for fun".

If its moochie its 2 seconds.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#290417 Sep 6, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>

All the time! 24/7.
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#290418 Sep 6, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot and it's getting funnier by the minute......

Nunez with a triple.... Wells scores..... Stewart with the SF.... Yanks lead 4-1.....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#290419 Sep 6, 2013
4-1. Always good to see the sori rip. Was it his 30th?
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#290420 Sep 6, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
The truth? We never met. You admitted in here you never fought. Surely you don't want to see that post. Don is a marine. I say 10 seconds. Tops. He "wins for fun".
If its moochie its 2 seconds.
He is afraid to meet you.... How many times has he blown you off with excuses lol....

Yanks lead 4-1..... Rays in Seattle tonight.....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#290421 Sep 6, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> He is afraid to meet you.... How many times has he blown you off with excuses lol....
Yanks lead 4-1..... Rays in Seattle tonight.....

Well mr 3/14 is going to hate some reposts. The easy lie from him today was the point spread.

He hid after that day. Fattie won't dare make picks. They both usually do it on monday after the games or tuesday morning of the week already done. I think he was wrong on every playoff game last year.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#290422 Sep 6, 2013
gards!!!!!! 2 run triple.....

wow...6-2...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#290423 Sep 6, 2013
10th league leading triple for gards..ahead of trout...
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#290424 Sep 6, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Well mr 3/14 is going to hate some reposts. The easy lie from him today was the point spread.
He hid after that day. Fattie won't dare make picks. They both usually do it on monday after the games or tuesday morning of the week already done. I think he was wrong on every playoff game last year.
I can't wait to here their superbowl picks...... We need even more laughs.from these clowns......

Did I see Gardner with a 2 run triple?.... Why yes I did..... Yanks lead 6-2..... If he Yanks win someone won't be on.... Guess who lol.... Doubront is done lol....
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#290425 Sep 6, 2013
Wells with the 1 run single..... Yanks lead 7-3....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#290426 Sep 6, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> I can't wait to here their superbowl picks...... We need even more laughs.from these clowns......
Did I see Gardner with a 2 run triple?.... Why yes I did..... Yanks lead 6-2..... If he Yanks win someone won't be on.... Guess who lol.... Doubront is done lol....

8-3

superbowl picks?? lmao...they all had the niners...one was on record of the nfc winning for months...

the other just does his cha ching after the fact...

3/14...classic, no one was worse all year long..
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#290427 Sep 6, 2013
Sorry make that 8-3..... Reynolds with the 1 run single....Andy has been ok.... Only 3 runs 5 hits 7ks so far....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 4 min met fan 40,294
Time to go? (Jun '15) 10 min Into The Night 12,051
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 37 min Princess Hey 15,494
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 47 min GEORGIA 14,712
Run,Run, Run, The Republicans are Coming! (Jan '11) 1 hr The Honky Tonk Man 2,117
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 2 hr Bloody Bill Anderson 11,046
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr OzRitz 60,188

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages