Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

Since: Aug 13

New York, NY

#290028 Sep 2, 2013
This is why sometimes it's embarrassing to be a Yankee fan. Michael Kay is actually talking about the Red Sox and the loss column. He should be talking about why the Yankees have no youth and why the Steinbrenner's refuse to spend inherited money. Catch the Red Sox ? After todays games they just get closer to elimination, I wonder how much YES pays him for comments like that?
Paul Yanks

Germany

#290029 Sep 2, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Wow what an inning for the Yanks..... They now lead 9-0..... That Kangaroo jackass is now throwing things at his tv like someone we know lol.... Mets are losing also.... Sox aren't going anywhere..... Wonder will he show up today.... Lmao.....
The Aussie moron is hiding like the little giddy girl coward he is.....he can't take much shit never could he's a pussbag fa ggot.....LMFAO

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Santa Fe, NM

#290030 Sep 2, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>He's the most easily fooled poster on Topix..of course TMANs me i'd always use the phrase 'juicekees' to try and fool someone, jimbos a boob...Tough day for Zack hitting the gun at 96-100 won't cut it until he stops telegraphing his pitches. The only guy that could get away with that was Doc Gooden in 84, every batter he faced knew what was coming and still couldn't touch him the curveball being the difference...Another nice win for the first place best record in the AL Red Sox..funny knowing Juicekee fans are rooting for them when they play Toronto and Tampa but last place is calling and it wont be long

of course tman is me

now expect the following...

"fooled"
"sarcasm"
"create doubt"
"highly edited"
"deny, deny, deny"

its all they have left.

but he is busted and known as the forum liar. oh, fat and coward also

New York, NY

#290031 Sep 2, 2013
We just need to win this game and keep pace with Kansas City
Paul Yanks

Germany

#290032 Sep 2, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Yanks now lead 4-0.... Great inning so far.... Sox.losing 3-0... Lol ....
Good day thus far......Yanks winning big 9-1....sox got shut out at fenway by the Tigers....and the muts got pummeled in Atlanta......didn't stupid fatso say over and over muts have pitching? where is it? ROTFLMFAO
YANKEES 4 LIFE

Darby, PA

#290033 Sep 2, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Good day thus far......Yanks winning big 9-1....sox got shut out at fenway by the Tigers....and the muts got pummeled in Atlanta......didn't stupid fatso say over and over muts have pitching? where is it? ROTFLMFAO
Lmao fatso said the Mets would have a better record than the Yanks...... He also said Yanks would come in last place.....

I'm sure that Aussie Kangaroo ass is hurting right now since the Tigers took a bite out of it today..... Lmao to funny..... He hasn't shown up yet.... May not show up until tonight when everyone is off the forum..... Coward and snake.... Lol.....
YANKEES 4 LIFE

Darby, PA

#290034 Sep 2, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
of course tman is me
now expect the following...
"fooled"
"sarcasm"
"create doubt"
"highly edited"
"deny, deny, deny"
its all they have left.
but he is busted and known as the forum liar. oh, fat and coward also
Huge liar.... By far the biggest liar on topix.... DW and Unbiased are up there also lol....

Yanks win..... 9 games over .500.... Huff did great and Hughes needs to be back in the BP collecting dust... Indians are losing... As are winning.... Rays play later tonight..... Sox and Mets lose.... Lol... Hiding, excuses and judging....
Paul Yanks

Germany

#290035 Sep 2, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Lmao fatso said the Mets would have a better record than the Yanks...... He also said Yanks would come in last place.....
I'm sure that Aussie Kangaroo ass is hurting right now since the Tigers took a bite out of it today..... Lmao to funny..... He hasn't shown up yet.... May not show up until tonight when everyone is off the forum..... Coward and snake.... Lol.....
Sounds like the Aussie moron up to that one.......although both stupid idiots as they come.......Aussie moron says the sox will win the WS how stupid is that? LMFAO
Paul Yanks

Germany

#290036 Sep 2, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Huge liar.... By far the biggest liar on topix.... DW and Unbiased are up there also lol....
Yanks win..... 9 games over .500.... Huff did great and Hughes needs to be back in the BP collecting dust... Indians are losing... As are winning.... Rays play later tonight..... Sox and Mets lose.... Lol... Hiding, excuses and judging....
The three fucketeers.....fatso....the roid freak....and the Aussie dope......all 3 do nothing but spew lies.....bitter hate.....and all their stupidities......and all 3 are back stabbers and clueless morons to boot.......sickening indeed......

New York, NY

#290037 Sep 2, 2013
So the day games are over and we're still a 4th place team moving another day closer to elimination.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#290038 Sep 2, 2013
http://espn.go.com/mlb/standings/_/type/wild-...

yanks 3 out of the wild card...

gotta love the new tman/momma profile...

free pass time.
The Boss

Los Angeles, CA

#290039 Sep 2, 2013
Yankees 56 wrote:
This is why sometimes it's embarrassing to be a Yankee fan. Michael Kay is actually talking about the Red Sox and the loss column. He should be talking about why the Yankees have no youth and why the Steinbrenner's refuse to spend inherited money. Catch the Red Sox ? After todays games they just get closer to elimination, I wonder how much YES pays him for comments like that?
When I get back from my trip I'm going to personally drive up to that dump you live off the tax payers with my tax dollars and SSI and look you straight in the eye and ask you why you sold me out to Bronto and Fu.

Bring that idiot that you begged to drive you down to mooch of me and Tony that time also. He won't dare show up since he knows what I look like we both know.
Unbiased

Los Angeles, CA

#290040 Sep 2, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Wow what an inning for the Yanks..... They now lead 9-0..... That Kangaroo jackass is now throwing things at his tv like someone we know lol.... Mets are losing also.... Sox aren't going anywhere..... Wonder will he show up today.... Lmao.....
Dell you still eat that lousy pizza hut?
Unbiased

Los Angeles, CA

#290041 Sep 2, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
http://espn.go.com/mlb/standin gs/_/type/wild-card
yanks 3 out of the wild card...
gotta love the new tman/momma profile...
free pass time.
Three back means only one thing, fear the Yankees as they will make the playoffs. You heard it here first.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#290042 Sep 3, 2013
Unbiased wrote:
<quoted text>
Three back means only one thing, fear the Yankees as they will make the playoffs. You heard it here first.

2.5 out. rays going down hard.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#290043 Sep 3, 2013
Oakland beat texas...tied for first...

well well..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#290044 Sep 3, 2013
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/je...

the clown bus makes a wrong turn!!

rex not around for cut down day, leaving the gm to do it

first time he has not been around

another gm thinks its crazy...wow...soon it will be "good riddance" time...
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#290045 Sep 3, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
2.5 out. rays going down hard.
Thought you had he Rays in first now....Yanks and O's go 500 ball and move up on your Rays kicking the bucket losing 8 of their last 10...

Funny if the Yanks actually get the pipe dream WC on the back of a Rays and O's collapse it means the Sox have an easier walk...
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#290047 Sep 3, 2013
Hard luck loss for the Sox today but given the Rays are tanking they got a few to give and still maintain the top spot stranglehold...

Great effort by Lackey today but he blinked first...Lester has his work cut out for him Tigers crush LHP...

OAK TEX the must watch series...Rays will rebound on the Angels back and the O's have a tight one with CLE...Kuroda vs Sale a tossup
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#290048 Sep 3, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
Oakland beat texas...tied for first...
well well..
As I said.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 1 hr Paul Yanks 45,365
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr weaponX 315,162
Time to go? (Jun '15) 3 hr ThomasA 13,426
pardon me but you have my tax returns 3 hr whalewatcher 1
Trump pardons himself and family in advance 4 hr Justice 1
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... (Nov '16) 4 hr NEMO 4,547
Older lady looking !! 6 hr Grandma Jean 4

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance