Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#289543 Aug 27, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Wait!!! He and dw message each other! Well. Momma not tman. Momma convinced him tman is fu. And he is the victim of " highly edited" posts. Slacker is fu also!
What bs. And dw fell for it all.
Bhj once believed them also. Not anymore.
well what can you expect DW is an idiot and a scumbag of the highest order....

“I call it as I see it”

Since: Aug 07

New York

#289544 Aug 27, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Wait!!! He and dw message each other! Well. Momma not tman. Momma convinced him tman is fu. And he is the victim of " highly edited" posts. Slacker is fu also!
What bs. And dw fell for it all.
Bhj once believed them also. Not anymore.
Word has it Momma C has promised DW to go batman and robin costume shopping.
DW is pining to play robin in "big ben's" remake of Batman!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Santa Fe, NM

#289545 Aug 27, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> well what can you expect DW is an idiot and a scumbag of the highest order....
.

So dw and momma message each other. Means he is in on all the games momma/tman play.

No wonder he stays quiet when fattie lies his arse off.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Santa Fe, NM

#289546 Aug 27, 2013
Mets trade byrd and buck for herrera of the pirates and a player to be named later.
He is an infielder.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Santa Fe, NM

#289547 Aug 27, 2013
Funny. Mr so called met exec not in on the trade in advance!!

Where's cargo? Trout? Stanton? Lmao.
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#289548 Aug 27, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
So dw and momma message each other. Means he is in on all the games momma/tman play.
No wonder he stays quiet when fattie lies his arse off.
Not surprised really always believed these two to be one and the same person...
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#289549 Aug 27, 2013
Hey Hey Pettitte vs Happ...this really would have been a game...back in 2009...but today the pens are getting ready...must win for the Yanks...

can't afford another 'avoid the sweep' game from Hiroki...

Jays out for pay back or just going thru the motions we'll see.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#289550 Aug 27, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
So dw and momma message each other. Means he is in on all the games momma/tman play.
No wonder he stays quiet when fattie lies his arse off.
Means nothing to you at all because whatever is said is none of your business. But take another 24 hours stewing over it...one day of obsession is nothing to you....

btw... You'd be surprised who else sends me messages. Ask your pals...see who's been talking...my guess for you is its the guy who denies it the most...
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#289551 Aug 27, 2013
Bronto wrote:
<quoted text>
Word has it Momma C has promised DW to go batman and robin costume shopping.
DW is pining to play robin in "big ben's" remake of Batman!
You sure put the 'babble' in babbling idiot.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Santa Fe, NM

#289552 Aug 27, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text>Not surprised really always believed these two to be one and the same person...


yikes..that would explain the free pass given to every post of bs ignored and free pass given...don't know how he does the specific isp of some tiny district of auzzie world..

it possible

my take is, since he messages him he is in on all the phony profiles, and bs tossed out now...

or, he is the stupidest person on earth and believes all the lies tossed out by fattie swearing he does nothing...no profiles, not married, in ny...has suites...etc

and if anyone falls for all of that, they deserve scorn and to be laughed at as a moron...

bottom line, one guy trusted them and was betrayed...he is next.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#289553 Aug 27, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> well what can you expect DW is an idiot and a scumbag of the highest order....
"highest order"? You NY guys have a ranking system for idiots and scumbags? Guess you'd have to otherwise half the city would walk around in circles all day long calling each other names.

Kinda like you on the bus eh Shirley?
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#289554 Aug 27, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> right now I'd take my chances with Huff over Hughes who has been a huge disappointment..I think youre right put Hughes in the pen...
So youre gonna stretch out Huff to be a starter within a rotation turn and still give relief to Logan which is what Huff is there for in the first place....

You have my 100% support in running the NYY.

If you did they would be 0-131.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Santa Fe, NM

#289555 Aug 27, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Means nothing to you at all because whatever is said is none of your business. But take another 24 hours stewing over it...one day of obsession is nothing to you....
btw... You'd be surprised who else sends me messages. Ask your pals...see who's been talking...my guess for you is its the guy who denies it the most...


you're a liar and a part of the deception...

anyone involved with those 2 are

and, your ex pal bhj was one who believed in them,he found out the hard way and somehow they convinced you that he made up stuff no one else could ever do and do it perfectly

your a huge lying dope and a sucker for having your arse kissed..

oh yeah, you trust them, its all "highly edited"

you are the biggest moron in all of topix if you fall for the lies

hypocrite. deceiver...bullshite artist...

you are in on the games, not one to be trusted..why not start a forum with them and leave...have it called the deceivers...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Santa Fe, NM

#289556 Aug 27, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
So youre gonna stretch out Huff to be a starter within a rotation turn and still give relief to Logan which is what Huff is there for in the first place....
You have my 100% support in running the NYY.
If you did they would be 0-131.


hey phony tough guy

I made the suggestion and he and Harley agreed

you want to rant pos, do it at me...
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#289557 Aug 27, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
you're a liar and a part of the deception...
anyone involved with those 2 are
and, your ex pal bhj was one who believed in them,he found out the hard way and somehow they convinced you that he made up stuff no one else could ever do and do it perfectly
your a huge lying dope and a sucker for having your arse kissed..
oh yeah, you trust them, its all "highly edited"
you are the biggest moron in all of topix if you fall for the lies
hypocrite. deceiver...bullshite artist...
you are in on the games, not one to be trusted..why not start a forum with them and leave...have it called the deceivers...
Man youre reeling ... its eating you up isn't it?

Funny your boy messaged me that he was sick of your obsessions and that youre making a fool out of yourself.

Who's playing the other field Twinki?

Sorry but I won't tell.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#289558 Aug 27, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
hey phony tough guy
I made the suggestion and he and Harley agreed
you want to rant pos, do it at me...
Whats that...suppose to be intimidating?

Hey warm up to the Yanks starters depth is lame, as I said since ST but you clowns railed me on it...now?

Pretty much accepted as fact...except for die hard morons like donnie pauly and the Fuloser

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Santa Fe, NM

#289559 Aug 27, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Man youre reeling ... its eating you up isn't it?
Funny your boy messaged me that he was sick of your obsessions and that youre making a fool out of yourself.
Who's playing the other field Twinki?
Sorry but I won't tell.


you sound just like unbiased...with that "one" person

bottom line, you are in on it

and again

bhj found out the hard way

you cannot deny that. they were in it...

and now you are...kudos

you're a liar...a coward...and a part of the game...

welcome to deceiving the forum

you fit in well with un and momma and whoever...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Santa Fe, NM

#289560 Aug 27, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats that...suppose to be intimidating?
Hey warm up to the Yanks starters depth is lame, as I said since ST but you clowns railed me on it...now?
Pretty much accepted as fact...except for die hard morons like donnie pauly and the Fuloser


lmao...like the open threats your pal has done to me, fu, bronto and Harley??

over 4 years worth

free pass huh liar....

keep deceiving the forum

you're a pos.
YANKEES 4 LIFE

Bronx, NY

#289561 Aug 27, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
hey phony tough guy
I made the suggestion and he and Harley agreed
you want to rant pos, do it at me...
He can't help it.... His hatred and jealous heart makes him do that in a split second he sees Yankee fan talk.... Sounds like he is bi polar lol....

Raw was good last night..... That Yescalade looked great lol and A.J had a nice shoot on the Divas.....

Andy on the hill tonight..... Yanks need every series in my opinion....Hopefully we can get 6 good innings out of him like last game....
YANKEES 4 LIFE

Bronx, NY

#289562 Aug 27, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats that...suppose to be intimidating?
Hey warm up to the Yanks starters depth is lame, as I said since ST but you clowns railed me on it...now?
Pretty much accepted as fact...except for die hard morons like donnie pauly and the Fuloser
Wow you are really losing it now lol.....

Big series with the Os and Sox can help the Yanks out if they take the series..... Get the job done...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who injected politics into football? 2 min WATCHING LIVONIA 8
Bill Clinton married Anthony Weiner 4 min WATCHING LIVONIA 2
What qualities did Huma see in Wiener ? 6 min WATCHING LIVONIA 2
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 14 min Freedomofexpression 317,630
Time to go? (Jun '15) 24 min ThomasA 13,551
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 52 min jimi-yank 45,756
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... (Nov '16) 1 hr NEMO Exalted One 5,243

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages