Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“Babe Ruth, Yankee Immortal”

Since: Aug 08

Yankee Stadium

#289361 Aug 25, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Its hate. Bitterness. He and fattie have always pulled for teams they are fighting in their own division over the yanks. Or teams like the rays who are a first place team.
Sad. Hate rules for him. A spiteful poster. A proven liar who deceives or attempts it daily.
He's and the other troll exposed today as fraud. Their catfish troll to post no matter what happened backfired on them today. He's clearly cooo cooo for coco nuts in the head saying the new red sox fan was from Bethpage NY, everyone knows I live there. It's more BS and desperation shout outs from the troll. Or does he really believe he saw Bethpage NY ROLMFAO????, Guys a lunatic Jimmy and needs meds.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#289362 Aug 25, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Its hate. Bitterness. He and fattie have always pulled for teams they are fighting in their own division over the yanks. Or teams like the rays who are a first place team.
Sad. Hate rules for him. A spiteful poster. A proven liar who deceives or attempts it daily.
Post him in his new Red Sox profile...thats funny...wonder if he does a pahk da cah in Hahvahd Yahd accent when he posts...

Pick your favorite tooth
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#289363 Aug 25, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah you noticed that too? Lol.....he had a bad day.....lol.... and the FUNNY thing is he could not even make friends with the new Red Sox guy in here.
You mean the guy from Bethpage who knows Jack wants Mo to be a Sox player and thinks the Yanks have a shot at the playoffs?

Youre SOOOOOOO clever aren't you?
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#289365 Aug 25, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Believe it or not Papi has stole 3rd 3 times this year.
Wow that's impressive..... Lol.....

“Hope my dad raises my kid”

Since: Aug 13

Boston

#289366 Aug 25, 2013
<quoted text>
I said the Rays were getting the brooms ready. I didn't predict anything because as I explained the result means very little.
You are a fraud and no one respects yous so stop pretending you do matter. I bet even your family hates you and you have no friends. If you have kids I bet they would call you a bad father and would go to bed and pray every night their father was the mailman.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#289367 Aug 25, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Funny how easily fatso momma fools you with his tman and. other phony profiles you moron......LMFAO

Exactly. A hypocrite who plays the game with momma/tman/yankees 56. And they have posted each other.

Here is what it is. He is a liar and tries to deceive the forum. He helps them by acting as they are a "real" profile.
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#289368 Aug 25, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah tell your pal fatso momma that.....that stupid moron talks to all his phony profiles including tman you chickenshit coward......LMFAO
Lol he's.kinda upset at the moment because the Yanks spoiled his day..... Momma is judging as we speak.... Good win by the Yanks today.... No sweep like the hacks and haters said it would....
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#289369 Aug 25, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
He's and the other troll exposed today as fraud. Their catfish troll to post no matter what happened backfired on them today. He's clearly cooo cooo for coco nuts in the head saying the new red sox fan was from Bethpage NY, everyone knows I live there. It's more BS and desperation shout outs from the troll. Or does he really believe he saw Bethpage NY ROLMFAO????, Guys a lunatic Jimmy and needs meds.
Busted Fuloser. And as far as your Catfish obsession thing goes..tell her to keep her legs crossed until you can get a cupla those little pine trees up her skirt.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#289370 Aug 25, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Wow that's impressive..... Lol.....
I think no one expects it so he can get away with it.
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#289371 Aug 25, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah you noticed that too? Lol.....he had a bad day.....lol.... and the FUNNY thing is he could not even make friends with the new Red Sox guy in here.
That new Red Sox guy sounds like a cool guy and he put DW in his place....He said DW is a fraud and wouldn't even show up to Fenway.....

He's so predictable..... Watch what happens tonight.... Sox win he is on here beating his chest after everyone is asleep and getting ready for the work week....

Sox lose we will see maybe 2 post and hear nothing from him all day until the Yanks Jays game.... Very typical of him....
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#289373 Aug 25, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Lol he's.kinda upset at the moment because the Yanks spoiled his day..... Momma is judging as we speak.... Good win by the Yanks today.... No sweep like the hacks and haters said it would....
No sweep is a good thing when your team is hanging by a thread
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#289375 Aug 25, 2013
<quoted text>
I said the Rays were getting the brooms ready. I didn't predict anything because as I explained the result means very little.
Getting the brooms ready is the same as saying they will get swept Einstein.... God you are full of lies.... No wonder everyone laughs at you.....

I know you are getting your chest ready..... You are more like Jane than Tarzan.....

Yankee Stadium

#289376 Aug 25, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Exactly. A hypocrite who plays the game with momma/tman/yankees 56. And they have posted each other.
Here is what it is. He is a liar and tries to deceive the forum. He helps them by acting as they are a "real" profile.
Yep he's a hypocrite. Guess he holds you to higher standards then for himself. However, I for one like this new Red Sox poster and hope he sticks around.
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#289377 Aug 25, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
The posting to each other like they are having a real conversation is very disturbing..... Makes you think what goes on in their households or in mommas case his basement.... Very sick..... DW was caught in another lie as we speak....
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#289378 Aug 25, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Getting the brooms ready is the same as saying they will get swept Einstein.... God you are full of lies.... No wonder everyone laughs at you.....
I know you are getting your chest ready..... You are more like Jane than Tarzan.....
RAYS getting the brooms ready...not me...as I said it meant very little.

Wonder why you guys have to lie so much about me when you talk endlessly about me...guess I make quite the impression

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#289379 Aug 25, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Gotta love that article in the post today ripping Rex...."wrecks Ryan" what a clown for putting his starting QB sanchez in the 4th quarter......a fat clown like momma

Put in your starter. Pre season. 4th quarter. 3rd string offensive line. Why? Really? Wtf. He was asking for trouble. Rex was desperate to beat the gmen. In the third game you don't put your starter in the 4th quarter with scrubs. What a dope.

Silence from the dopes pal. The lying hypocrite.
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#289380 Aug 25, 2013
<quoted text>
No sweep is a good thing when your team is hanging by a thread
At least I have confidence in my team.... You finally had the balls to say the Sox will be in the World Series AFTER we said your "I don't care about winning the big one" was BS.... LOL..
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#289381 Aug 25, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Funny thing is Dell....a smart sox fan should of wanted a Yanks sweep......Rays are right there with the sox for 1st place....what a dope he lets bitterness and Yankee hate get in his way......more and more DW is another fatso momma......lmfao
Exactly.... Even the new Sox guy called him out on his BS and he didn't even defend himself.... Typical coward and he hides from the truth..... Him and Momma are just alike.... Only difference is the weight..... Momma is over 300lb and DW is 120 soaking wet.... Lol....

Yankee Stadium

#289382 Aug 25, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> That new Red Sox guy sounds like a cool guy and he put DW in his place....He said DW is a fraud and wouldn't even show up to Fenway.....
He's so predictable..... Watch what happens tonight.... Sox win he is on here beating his chest after everyone is asleep and getting ready for the work week....
Sox lose we will see maybe 2 post and hear nothing from him all day until the Yanks Jays game.... Very typical of him....
Very true, I think he's jealous of the new Sox poster to be honest. Guys sounds smarter and is not some re-todd
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#289383 Aug 25, 2013
<quoted text>
RAYS getting the brooms ready...not me...as I said it meant very little.
Wonder why you guys have to lie so much about me when you talk endlessly about me...guess I make quite the impression
To be honest with you, I'm sure some would want you to stop your taunting and talk sports in a classy manner despite the difference in teams..... Others would rejoice at the fact that you left the forum completely..... It's your choice and you taunt expect people to defend themselves...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 2 min jimi-yank 40,886
Hillary can't win 10 min Tom Clancey 4
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 21 min SweLL GirL 15,813
Obama's own words 31 min American citizen 1
Topix Human Sexuality Forum Discontinued 32 min Joi C 25
"Walking Dead" Starts Feb 9th (Jan '14) 39 min jimi-yank 728
News Democratic National Convention 2016: Everything... 51 min American citizen 6

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages