Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#289236 Aug 24, 2013
Derek Jeter confirmed he will rejoin the Yankees on Monday for their series opener against the Blue Jays in Toronto.“I’m not concerned about running,” said the Cap’n

Yeah? I don't think anyones concerned about him running...2 GIDPs and a K in a short rehab AA game...
momma chamberlin

Little Rock, AR

#289237 Aug 24, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
Derek Jeter confirmed he will rejoin the Yankees on Monday for their series opener against the Blue Jays in Toronto.�I�m not concerned about running,� said the Cap�n
Yeah? I don't think anyones concerned about him running...2 GIDPs and a K in a short rehab AA game...
hey buddy, unbiased and me did help out magicrat seek out brookhaven 16 year old daughter, we were scumbags but we had fun in doing so oh well see you buddy.
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#289238 Aug 24, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
Derek Jeter confirmed he will rejoin the Yankees on Monday for their series opener against the Blue Jays in Toronto.“I’m not concerned about running,” said the Cap’n
Yanks lead 1-0...... Also congrats to your Sox for winning today jerk.... So that means you will be on here all night lol.....

“Babe Ruth, Yankee Immortal”

Since: Aug 08

Yankee Stadium

#289239 Aug 24, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Nice try fatso......but you just made an even bigger idiot outta yourself over there on the mut forum you moron......just starving for attention huh fatso? LMFAO
Great at bat by Romine and base running on the base paths.

Not exactly the Bronx Bombers tonight but its a 2-0 lead never the less.

How you been Paulie?
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#289240 Aug 24, 2013
Yanks lead 2-0... Nice chopper by Ichy..... Let's see if they can hold on because it's still early....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#289241 Aug 24, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>hey buddy, i'm really tman, slackers and yankees 56 no sense in trying to fool you anymore.

what next, is it the jet game that made you do this??

will it be sarcasm again...

Yankee Stadium

#289242 Aug 24, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Yanks lead 1-0...... Also congrats to your Sox for winning today jerk.... So that means you will be on here all night lol.....
Probable hear about all the make believe "great" prospects the Sox have....lol....those are my favorite posts by that idiot.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#289243 Aug 24, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Yanks lead 1-0...... Also congrats to your Sox for winning today jerk.... So that means you will be on here all night lol.....

tuff for the jet defense to give up an 84 yard run with the first string defense..

sure glad rex is in charge of the d..
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#289244 Aug 24, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Probable DW, he's the head troll
C.C is looking good so far thru 5.....1 hit 5ks..... Very important game like you said earlier Fu....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#289245 Aug 24, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Great at bat by Romine and base running on the base paths.
Not exactly the Bronx Bombers tonight but its a 2-0 lead never the less.
How you been Paulie?

supposed horse of the year orb almost got nailed for 4th...

guess he likes third place..human jinx is back in fine form...

lets see his lying excuse

Yankee Stadium

#289246 Aug 24, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
Yanks lead 2-0... Nice chopper by Ichy..... Let's see if they can hold on because it's still early....
Baltimore loses another...Rays go on a long 10 game west coast road trip next weekend and still have 4 games at home vs Texas

Yankee Stadium

#289247 Aug 24, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> C.C is looking good so far thru 5.....1 hit 5ks..... Very important game like you said earlier Fu....
He's laying off the slider tonight which he's been hanging. Lots of low change ups. So far he's sharp north and south in the strike zone. Maybe you can explain what that is to DW since he's a moron.
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#289248 Aug 24, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
tuff for the jet defense to give up an 84 yard run with the first string defense..
sure glad rex is in charge of the d..
Very sloppy game especially offensively from both teams.. Just preseason though.....

Yankee Stadium

#289249 Aug 24, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
supposed horse of the year orb almost got nailed for 4th...
guess he likes third place..human jinx is back in fine form...
lets see his lying excuse
Only he can ever pick with any success is his nose.
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#289250 Aug 24, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Probable hear about all the make believe "great" prospects the Sox have....lol....those are my favorite posts by that idiot.
Great prospects?..... Top five post from him..... Sox are the greatest and have set themselves up to contend for the next 10 years lol....

Since: Aug 13

New York, NY

#289251 Aug 24, 2013
We moved 2 games closer to elimination last night and have already moved a game closer this afternoon and we won't touch Cobb tomorrow this is a must win game now. I just hope squinty eyes has the bullpen ready before Sabathia collapses.

Yankee Stadium

#289252 Aug 24, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> C.C is looking good so far thru 5.....1 hit 5ks..... Very important game like you said earlier Fu....
Take him out NOW!!!
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#289253 Aug 24, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Baltimore loses another...Rays go on a long 10 game west coast road trip next weekend and still have 4 games at home vs Texas
Sounds like they will have some losses coming.....We could catch them and the Os who I think will lose tomorrow.against Tillman.....

Time to get C.C out of there.... Damn..... Rays lead 3-2....

Since: Aug 13

New York, NY

#289254 Aug 24, 2013
I can't wait for squinty eyes to be shown the door. Sabathias been garbage for the last year and a half and he has no one ready in the bullpen ?
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#289255 Aug 24, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Take him out NOW!!!
Omg I was thinking the same thing right when he walked the second guy.... Should have got him out then.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The United Hates of America (Sep '10) 4 min Yankee Ship of Fools 2,323
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 7 min RangerYanksJets66 39,396
South Jersey Mass Murder Capitol 7 min Plot master 7
Time to go? (Jun '15) 9 min State of Florida 11,087
last post wins! (Jun '10) 33 min SweLL GirL 26,358
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 51 min SweLL GirL 15,056
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 59 min Roxie Darling 14,219
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages