“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#288941 Aug 21, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
Wow.Soriano with a 2 run homer off of Dickie in the bottom of the 8th..... Way to break out of a slump.... Yanks lead 4-2.....

Mini slump. Yanks win again. So much for last place.

“Let's go Yankees”

Since: Jul 08

Long Island

#288942 Aug 21, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
Dempster said: "It [stinks], any time you get suspended. I've never been suspended in my career so it's not a fun feeling to have, but [I'll] start serving, be done with it on Sunday and get back to trying to help my team."
Man up and take your punishment. which is odd because it was for punishing a guy who didn't man up and take his punishment.
Which guy would you rather cheer for?
Shows what you Yanks fans are made of as well.
Man up? did you say man up??????

"I swear....I wasn't trying to hit him.......you guys know I suck and cant hit water from a boat......I like Arod....even if he doesn't know who I am"

Yea....he manned up alright. If he wants to man up.....he can toss one at Poppi........otherwise he's a gutless bitch......who cost the Sox the game FOR BEING A BITCH!!!!!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#288943 Aug 21, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
Yanks win another close one..... Clutch 2 run homer by Soriano.... Bull pen did their job with keeping it close.... Mo.with save number 37......
It was tough against Dickie, but Yanks beat another good pitcher despite his record this year.... No quit in this team.... Haters will hate.... Cowards will have nothing to say.... Go Yanks!!!!!....

Minimal posts from fattie and his phony profiles. Hiding time !!!!

“Let's go Yankees”

Long Island

#288944 Aug 21, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
Dempster said: "It [stinks], any time you get suspended. I've never been suspended in my career so it's not a fun feeling to have, but [I'll] start serving, be done with it on Sunday and get back to trying to help my team."
Man up and take your punishment. which is odd because it was for punishing a guy who didn't man up and take his punishment.
Which guy would you rather cheer for?
Shows what you Yanks fans are made of as well.
Man up and take your punishment. which is odd because it was for punishing a guy who didn't man up and take his punishment

That's a funny statement. Over 100 players test positive...and some low life hack releases a few names. Arod.....Manny.....and your GF Ortiz.
Arod goes public and admits he did wrong......Poppi stomps his feet saying it was mango juice .....Manny.......well, he's just Manny. And you think AROD should take his punishment??? Your girl Dumpster was a union rep! He should be happy Arod can appeal. He COULD HAVE fought for ALL drugs to be tested....so ALL people using would fail. But no......he'll just choose to be a c*nt like the fans of that losing team.....and throw at him....knowing there are no ramifications. Maybe you could take a lesson in bravery from that c*nt. Or maybe you taught him what he knows about bravery.

PS:FUCKu2

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#288945 Aug 21, 2013
HarleyRyder wrote:
<quoted text>
Man up? did you say man up??????
"I swear....I wasn't trying to hit him.......you guys know I suck and cant hit water from a boat......I like Arod....even if he doesn't know who I am"
Yea....he manned up alright. If he wants to man up.....he can toss one at Poppi........otherwise he's a gutless bitch......who cost the Sox the game FOR BEING A BITCH!!!!!

speaking of bitc/hes...did you get your visit yet from tman/momma?

your "personal" visit? lmao

“Pride of the Yankees”

Since: Aug 08

Lou Gehrig

#288946 Aug 21, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
Wow.Soriano with a 2 run homer off of Dickie in the bottom of the 8th..... Way to break out of a slump.... Yanks lead 4-2.....
Tough injury to Nix, he's a versatile bench guy. Looks like he is out for the season.
Sensible Yankee fan

Weaverville, NC

#288947 Aug 21, 2013
Great win by the Yanks !!! On to Tampa

“Let's go Yankees”

Long Island

#288948 Aug 21, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Greetings from the Saratoga press box beautiful day up here and I'm just waiting for Amberjack to gallop this race. My good friend Jason Blewitt who laughs his azz off at the juicekee fools in here was nice enough to give me access to his laptop. I was at the Travers draw this morning and the barn couldn't have been happier with Orbs draw from the 2 post, we're hoping for 3-1 or better. I'll call the first place Red Sox win now, it was nice taking 2 of 3 from the defending world champions....Well it's 5:19 which means it's almost post time and 2 hours from the juicekees being 1 game closer to elimination Go Rays !!! Go O's !!! ROTFLMFAO
LOL.....Maybe you are the same person as DW. Lord knows neither of you are believable. Should I ask Harry if there's an Aussie accent in there? LOL

“Pride of the Yankees”

Lou Gehrig

#288949 Aug 21, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Minimal posts from fattie and his phony profiles. Hiding time !!!!
Warren and Huff?...Nice to have depth....lol

Congratulations to Ichiro on hit number 4,000.

“Let's go Yankees”

Long Island

#288950 Aug 21, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
speaking of bitc/hes...did you get your visit yet from tman/momma?
your "personal" visit? lmao
Not as of yet. Although I did see 2 men in crocs skipping down the block.....holding hands. One's chin was covered in shiny white stuff.......and the other had a RedSox hat on.

“Let's go Yankees”

Long Island

#288951 Aug 21, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Tough injury to Nix, he's a versatile bench guy. Looks like he is out for the season.
He's on his way to getting the "brittle" rap
Sensible Yankee fan

Weaverville, NC

#288952 Aug 21, 2013
My Bad we still have another game against Toronto, I've never seen that where a team is in a city for 3 games then has an off day then plays another in the same city, good news for us as Toronto threw in the towel months ago

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#288953 Aug 21, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Warren and Huff?...Nice to have depth....lol
Congratulations to Ichiro on hit number 4,000.

exactly...huff a lefty also...as we were told we had none...or any depth...which is what is exactly pushing us forward...kinda hard to have depth when so many are injured and all stars.

the right hand power sori brings is special and he wanted to come home...he fits the team just perfect. he will also be a great addition for next year, taking care of left field and power from the right side.

“Pride of the Yankees”

Lou Gehrig

#288954 Aug 21, 2013
HarleyRyder wrote:
<quoted text>
He's on his way to getting the "brittle" rap
He's a really good bench guy to have. Fractured hand, most likely out for the season.

Jeter (4th try?) could be off the DL this weekend.
mccart

Lagos, Nigeria

#288955 Aug 21, 2013
i never believe in spell casting, until when i was was tempted to try it. i and my husband have been having a lot of problem living together, he will always not make me happy because he have fallen in love with another lady outside our relationship, i tried my best to make sure that my husband leave this woman but the more i talk to him the more he makes me fell sad, so my marriage is now leading to divorce because he no longer gives me attention. so with all this pain and agony, i decided to contact this spell caster to see if things can work out between me and my husband again. this spell caster who was a woman told me that my husband is really under a great spell that he have been charm by some magic, so she told me that she was going to make all things normal back. she did the spell on my husband and after 5 days my husband changed completely he even apologize with the way he treated me that he was not him self, i really thank this woman her name is Dr Aluta she have bring back my husband back to me i want you all to contact her who are having any problem related to marriage issue and relationship problem she will solve it for you. her email is traditionalspellhospital@gmail . com, she is a woman and she is great
Sensible Yankee fan

Weaverville, NC

#288957 Aug 21, 2013
This Angel team is really starting to tick me off what a bunch of quitters against Cleveland. The Indians now go home to face another terrible team in Minnesota at least Oaklands playing Baltimore so something has to give then again Texas is playing the White Sox, this isnt going to be easy for the Yanks not at all
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

#288960 Aug 21, 2013
Hey hey...Looks like the Yanks sewed up the basement series today...

Soriano 1 for his last 3 games...guess he made it count...

Congrats to Ichiro.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

#288961 Aug 21, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
exactly...huff a lefty also...as we were told we had none...or any depth...which is what is exactly pushing us forward...kinda hard to have depth when so many are injured and all stars.
the right hand power sori brings is special and he wanted to come home...he fits the team just perfect. he will also be a great addition for next year, taking care of left field and power from the right side.
Fool, Now this is typical of your twisted posting.

Ive posted on the Yankees NEED for a 2nd LH reliever and when they picked up Huff off the scrap heap I said it was a good move,despite he was the guy Arod nearly killed, then when he was cut for Joba I said it was a bad move to drop him from the 40.

When they put him back on the 40, I said it was a good move, because his dream is to play in Fenway.

See so I know about Huff, and Ive posted plenty on Huff. You just read what you want or expect to hear.

Don't whine about injuries, Sox had plenty as well a season ago , think there was a stretch of one DL every second day. You really cut them some slack for that didn't you.

Soriano? Next Season? Talk to a Cubs fan. Understand why he gets paid by the Cubs to play for the Yankees.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

#288962 Aug 21, 2013
HarleyRyder wrote:
<quoted text>
Not as of yet. Although I did see 2 men in crocs skipping down the block.....holding hands. One's chin was covered in shiny white stuff.......and the other had a RedSox hat on.
Yeah I bet you gave them a long hard look up and down. So butch.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

#288963 Aug 21, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Nix has become a decent utility. Yanks thin depth has been good for his career,he stepped up well over his stock, its a shame.

Hope the guy gets back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 29 min Phil Donahue 306,962
Run,Run, Run, The Republicans are Coming! (Jan '11) 1 hr Guy Wiliford II 1,660
Eric Garner Murdered by Cop 2 hr Loose As A Goose 295
jets talk back (Dec '07) 4 hr jimi-yank 9,957
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 4 hr Analog man 9,441
Would you participate in a class action law sui... (Apr '13) Dec 5 Deneb 58
Any small store owners looking for discounted h... Oct '14 savyseller8 1

Jackson-Heights News Video

Jackson-Heights Dating
Find my Match