Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#287123 Aug 5, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
You're obtuse and a hack. What is your point? Manny, Ortiz and Ellsbury are all squeaky clean?
How old are you, did you ever say? Early dementia perhaps?
You think someone actually believes this BS you post?
Isn't it time for you to get out the pinstripe pajamas and dream of Yankee legends believing anything you post is remotely true?

Lets all take the proven liar and plagerists words on who posts more trustworthy...you the guy that never backs anything up.... or me...the guy who always backs what he says with facts from real sources.

“Let's go Yankees”

Since: Jul 08

Long Island

#287124 Aug 5, 2013
See what happens when you get the locker next to Manny?

http://www.baseball-reference.com/players/o/o...
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#287125 Aug 5, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
END OF SUBECT!!
Agreed. I already shot down your unsupported argument.

New subject lets move on to:

How stupid are you to claim Grandy Arod and Soriano save the Yankees season by going 1 for 11 so far in an 8-1 losing effort.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#287126 Aug 5, 2013
HarleyRyder wrote:
See what happens when you get the locker next to Manny?
http://www.baseball-reference.com/players/o/o...
Yeah shocking how his numbers jump after Manny leaves town eh?

“Retired from Topix”

Since: Aug 08

Washington, DC

#287127 Aug 5, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
When this whole suspension thing went down so did his numbers eh?
You're officially nuts now saying Ped was on roids.

“Retired from Topix”

Washington, DC

#287128 Aug 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Agreed. I already shot down your unsupported argument.
New subject lets move on to:
How stupid are you to claim Grandy Arod and Soriano save the Yankees season by going 1 for 11 so far in an 8-1 losing effort.
ROLMFAO.....this all makes up for the Manny for Jason Bay trade.

“Retired from Topix”

Washington, DC

#287129 Aug 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Isn't it time for you to get out the pinstripe pajamas and dream of Yankee legends believing anything you post is remotely true?
Lets all take the proven liar and plagerists words on who posts more trustworthy...you the guy that never backs anything up.... or me...the guy who always backs what he says with facts from real sources.
Lets start from the beginning, what fact have you posted today? That Pedroria is on roids now too since his stats dropped since July?

You're nuts or drunk, probable both. You've been posting non stop for 24 hours, you get laid off from your job? Take a midol and sleep it off.

END OF SUBJECT!!

“Let's go Yankees”

Long Island

#287130 Aug 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Yeah shocking how his numbers jump after Manny leaves town eh?
LOL

Yea....his career SOARED once that bad influence left town. LOL

“Retired from Topix”

Washington, DC

#287131 Aug 5, 2013
HarleyRyder wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Roids or not the guys a great hitter, but he juiced in the 2000's. Funny a couple of years ago when he was slumping bad at the beginning of the season they wanted to run him out of town, now he's DW poster boy for the "clean" MLB players association.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#287132 Aug 5, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
ROLMFAO.....this all makes up for the Manny for Jason Bay trade.
Jason Bay played great for the Sox. 274 .380 .534 .915 45 HRs 156 RBIs.

Craig Hanson did nothing and Brandon Moss has been good but not an everyday player.

Anthony Ranaudo (the Bay pick) just got off 3 injury years getting promoted to AAA...great numbers

Anything that got Manny out of Boston would have been OK. Nice return though.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#287133 Aug 5, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets start from the beginning, what fact have you posted today? That Pedroria is on roids now too since his stats dropped since July?
You're nuts or drunk, probable both. You've been posting non stop for 24 hours, you get laid off from your job? Take a midol and sleep it off.
END OF SUBJECT!!
Your all twisted up now that your savior is getting whipped by the pathetic White Sox.

Where did I even mention Pedroia?
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#287134 Aug 5, 2013
HarleyRyder wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Ortiz is odd...needs constant adjustments at the plate...look at his swing from the Minny days..then in 2004...and today...not alot of similiarity..guess he evolves for his physical condition and age...wish I could learn that...

“Let's go Yankees”

Long Island

#287135 Aug 5, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Roids or not the guys a great hitter, but he juiced in the 2000's. Funny a couple of years ago when he was slumping bad at the beginning of the season they wanted to run him out of town, now he's DW poster boy for the "clean" MLB players association.
Arod was a STUD from the first day he stepped on the field. Everyone on the planet knew Cano was going to be a stud after his first year.

Who in this room ever heard of Big Bobblehead before he got the locker next to Manny?
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#287136 Aug 5, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
"they" might have. I didn't. Same to be said for Lowell, Youk, Tinlids...list goes on and on down to Lackey, I was never a Lackey fan but I knew he would snap back hard this year.

Ah well tonight was the Ober kid's night and he got no support again....

“Retired from Topix”

Washington, DC

#287137 Aug 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Jason Bay played great for the Sox. 274 .380 .534 .915 45 HRs 156 RBIs.
Craig Hanson did nothing and Brandon Moss has been good but not an everyday player.
Anthony Ranaudo (the Bay pick) just got off 3 injury years getting promoted to AAA...great numbers
Anything that got Manny out of Boston would have been OK. Nice return though.
You're bitter still the Sox in their glory days never could win 2 WS in a row. Get some counseling.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#287139 Aug 5, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
You're bitter still the Sox in their glory days never could win 2 WS in a row. Get some counseling.
1914 1915 Too frigging easy.

You lose again.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#287140 Aug 5, 2013
Yanks fans all in a wash...caught up in their paradox of hating the steroid guys except when they help the Yankees win. Aw shucks...no 3 HR heroics for Arod tonight...just more of the 2013 season getting done no vaseline by the pathetic Chicago White Sox.

Note how fast Jeter passed on being part of the Arod frenzy in Chicago...

Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#287141 Aug 5, 2013
HarleyRyder wrote:
<quoted text>
Arod was a STUD from the first day he stepped on the field. Everyone on the planet knew Cano was going to be a stud after his first year.
Who in this room ever heard of Big Bobblehead before he got the locker next to Manny?
Who heard of Bautista? Who heard of Stanton? Ive never seen either linked to drugs but there is plenty out there on adjusting their approach.

Since: Aug 13

New York, NY

#287142 Aug 5, 2013
Good grief Toronto won again we're now 5 from the cellar.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#287143 Aug 6, 2013
<quoted text>
1914 1915 Too frigging easy.
You lose again.

glory days...

1914 and 1915

omg.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... 12 min Where is my love ... 1,443
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr DAVID27 313,226
The United Hates of America (Sep '10) 4 hr MAGA 2,653
News Actors, mayors rally at inauguration eve Trump ... 4 hr TRUMPTRAIN 75
AMERICA - Somebody's Lyin " ! 4 hr American Gothic G... 3
last post wins! (Jun '10) 4 hr Princess Hey 26,703
Winnipeggers unite for anti-Trump march 4 hr ThomasA 2

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages