Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5
Hughessucksabign e

New York, NY

#286903 Aug 4, 2013
Can aliens please grab Hughes and deposit his arrogant, useless ass on another planet, thank you.
Hughessucksabign e

New York, NY

#286904 Aug 4, 2013
SD leads 3 zip, another bomb by [useless]Hughes, they need to ditch this bum asap.

“I'm Fed Up”

Since: Feb 13

New York NY

#286905 Aug 4, 2013
The Red Sox and Rays win again, what a division race this is going to be, read about it and more at www.riveraveblues.com
Hughessucksabign e

New York, NY

#286906 Aug 4, 2013
Joe scumbag coward finally take useless out after it gets to 5 zip.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Washington, DC

#286907 Aug 4, 2013
Disgusted Yankee Fan wrote:
<quoted text>As you know 'momma' and myself are acquaintances that see each other at the ballparks or arenas from time to time. He's told me all about this forum and to be quite honest I couldn't believe it until I read it myself, what a hoot. Of course the messages and posts you're talking about are fraudulent. I've not had the pleasure of meeting the 'unbiased' poster but 'momma' considers him an honest man and that's good enough for me. When you get a chance go to www.riveraveblues.com and drop me a line I'll private message you my e-mail address.'Mommas' told me you're ok.

This is the proof this is momma. This profile came up after slackers left.

Anyone who falls for this is beond stupid. The phony profile day for fattie.

Its killing him about what he and un did. So he drags out the bs to try to fight it.

“Let's go Yankees”

Since: Jul 08

Long Island

#286908 Aug 4, 2013
Hughes cant get out of the 3rd inning....leaves down 5-0. He's just horrible. I cant imagine anyone giving him more than 2M for next year.
YANKEES 4 LIFE

Union, NJ

#286909 Aug 4, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
This is the proof this is momma. This profile came up after slackers left.
Anyone who falls for this is beond stupid. The phony profile day for fattie.
Its killing him about what he and un did. So he drags out the bs to try to fight it.
Momma has been posting to himself for a long time lol.... He is very sick and twisted.....

Yanks down 5-0..... Hughes can't get out of New York quick enough for me..... The guy is a straight bum..... Still have time in this game though..... We have preseason football tonight too and did you are Jerry yesterday?....
YANKEES 4 LIFE

Union, NJ

#286910 Aug 4, 2013
HarleyRyder wrote:
Hughes cant get out of the 3rd inning....leaves down 5-0. He's just horrible. I cant imagine anyone giving him more than 2M for next year.
I don't even want to imagine him on the roster next year...... Watching him paint is like watching paint dry.... I would trade him for one stick of gum just to see him gone.....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Washington, DC

#286911 Aug 4, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Momma has been posting to himself for a long time lol.... He is very sick and twisted.....
Yanks down 5-0..... Hughes can't get out of New York quick enough for me..... The guy is a straight bum..... Still have time in this game though..... We have preseason football tonight too and did you are Jerry yesterday?....

yeah, met jerry yesterday at the fan event in tampa...real, real nice guy...gave me extra time also...

hughes is a waste and doubt if anyone gives him the big contract.

as for jerry, we talked about when he wrestled andy kaufman.
YANKEES 4 LIFE

Union, NJ

#286912 Aug 4, 2013
Watching him pitch.... Auto correct sometimes sucks.....

“Lets go Mets/JETS”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#286913 Aug 4, 2013
Disgusted Yankee Fan wrote:
<quoted text>As you know 'momma' and myself are acquaintances that see each other at the ballparks or arenas from time to time. He's told me all about this forum and to be quite honest I couldn't believe it until I read it myself, what a hoot. Of course the messages and posts you're talking about are fraudulent. I've not had the pleasure of meeting the 'unbiased' poster but 'momma' considers him an honest man and that's good enough for me. When you get a chance go to www.riveraveblues.com and drop me a line I'll private message you my e-mail address.'Mommas' told me you're ok.
I hope 1 day to shake both there hands. Both posters are good honest people.
Hughessucksabign e

New York, NY

#286914 Aug 4, 2013
Yanks made a huge mistake keeping Hughes, and getting rid of Kennedy, there is a bar on 88street and 1st Ave here in Manhattan, it's been there forever and was named Hughes, a couple of years ago they renamed it Phil Hughes, I bet they are sorry for that miscue after seeing this clown pitch the last couple of years.

“Lou Gehrig, Pride of the Yanks”

Since: Aug 08

Washington, DC

#286915 Aug 4, 2013
TMAN_Mets wrote:
<quoted text>I hope 1 day to shake both there hands. Both posters are good honest people.
ROLMFAO.....does Harry know you post in here and make an idiot out of yourself all the time?

Washington, DC

#286916 Aug 4, 2013
HarleyRyder wrote:
No way Yanks should tender him a qualifying offer. Granderson, Hughes no.

xmass sake Hughes makes $7.5 million now, thats a horrible.
Hughessucksabign e

New York, NY

#286917 Aug 4, 2013
If George was still alive, and the owner he would be totally justified if he went into the lockers and ripped the NY off all their uniforms, except for Overbay, Mariano, and Granderson the rest are a total embarrassment.
Nunezsucksabigon e

New York, NY

#286918 Aug 4, 2013
This team reminds me of them in the mid 60s, to the mid 70s, incompetent.

Washington, DC

#286919 Aug 4, 2013
Hughessucksabigne wrote:
If George was still alive, and the owner he would be totally justified if he went into the lockers and ripped the NY off all their uniforms, except for Overbay, Mariano, and Granderson the rest are a total embarrassment.
LOL...You're a Granderson fan all of a sudden?
YANKEES 4 LIFE

Washington, DC

#286920 Aug 4, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, met jerry yesterday at the fan event in tampa...real, real nice guy...gave me extra time also...
hughes is a waste and doubt if anyone gives him the big contract.
as for jerry, we talked about when he wrestled andy kaufman.
Wow that was nice of him to give you some extra time.... He seems like a very nice guy..... Andy Kaufman lol.... That was a long time ago....

Totally agree with you about Hughes..... He's a straight bum and a waste of a MLB uniform.... I will rejoice when he is gone......
YANKEES 4 LIFE

Washington, DC

#286921 Aug 4, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
No way Yanks should tender him a qualifying offer. Granderson, Hughes no.
xmass sake Hughes makes $7.5 million now, thats a horrible.
$7.5 million is what they giving that bum?.... That's like stealing and he is getting it for free because he is.basically doing nothing to earn it.... I want him gone.....

Makes some calls FU to get him out because I know you have connections with the Yanks that you aren't telling us about lol.... Yanks cut the lead down 6-3, but it may be to late for this game....
loriann g

Santa Barbara, CA

#286922 Aug 4, 2013
Todd(Tman,Momma)is lying again.All saw his newest fake profile disgusted dope.Toddy has never gone to florida since years ago.We are too poor for him to do anything.But he lies hoping to fool one person.That wack job from down under.No KFC for him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 min June VanDerMark 336,937
Real news 27 min Marked 1
Giants talk back (Dec '06) 45 min About Face 7,640
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 1 hr So_da_lish_us 19,645
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 1 hr So_da_lish_us 18,494
News ICE arrests 225 immigrants in New York during '... 1 hr Dwight 8
joey d`s pizzeria (Aug '09) Jan '18 Kapowcat1 4

Jackson-Heights Jobs

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages