Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#286134 Jul 27, 2013
Hey Hey Sox finally score...Yanks fans boasting that would never happen ever again or some crap like that...well thats a little overboard...

AH well Sox usually win when they score first
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#286135 Jul 27, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
What Jeter WAS doesn't mean squat for what he IS today.
Sox aren't falling at all...Os same number of games behind... Rays surging is all.
You are just shots at him while he is in the tail end of his career..... I understand though because he is what a baseball player should be.... People that disrespect him are haters, hacks and just don't like baseball.....

Sox up 1-0..... Don't start beating your chest.... Lol.....
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#286136 Jul 27, 2013
<quoted text>
What Jeter WAS doesn't mean squat for what he IS today.
Sox aren't falling at all...Os same number of games behind... Rays surging is all.
Lol all I have to say is you better hope and pray they win the World Series..... If they don't you already know what's going to happen......
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#286137 Jul 27, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> You are just shots at him while he is in the tail end of his career..... I understand though because he is what a baseball player should be.... People that disrespect him are haters, hacks and just don't like baseball.....
Sox up 1-0..... Don't start beating your chest.... Lol.....
I'm taking shots at him because he has no right to be on the field.

He's just there to sell tickets to the back-slappers....he's done.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#286138 Jul 27, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Lol all I have to say is you better hope and pray they win the World Series..... If they don't you already know what's going to happen......
Huh? What the Red Sox have to win a WS this year? Why?

If they contend and fail they reload and go again.
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#286140 Jul 27, 2013
<quoted text>
Huh? What the Red Sox have to win a WS this year? Why?
If they contend and fail they reload and go again.
Huh? Are you kidding me?..... Every good teams goal is to win the World Series....The Sox have a good team.... All year long you have been raving about them......

Im sorry but if you don't win it's a fail.... Winning is everything in sports and if you have a opportunity to win you better do it..... If you don't think they can win then it seems like you are putting on a front of how confident you are in them.....
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#286141 Jul 27, 2013
Sox opening it up on Feldman now 4-0
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#286142 Jul 27, 2013
<quoted text>
I'm taking shots at him because he has no right to be on the field.
He's just there to sell tickets to the back-slappers....he's done.
That's a lack of respect on your part.... A lot of people don't need to be on the field, but they are there and there is nothing we can do about it.....

Sox up 4-0.... Thank God they aren't in first place anymore....
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#286143 Jul 27, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Huh? Are you kidding me?..... Every good teams goal is to win the World Series....The Sox have a good team.... All year long you have been raving about them......
Im sorry but if you don't win it's a fail.... Winning is everything in sports and if you have a opportunity to win you better do it..... If you don't think they can win then it seems like you are putting on a front of how confident you are in them.....
Don't try and rub that winning it all or you fail BS. No one had the Sox in first or with the best record in baseball for 2 months.

They have played over expectations which of course makes me happy. I thought they would press a WC spot but thats it. I think they will win the division if they make a decent trade.

Its your 'If they don't you know what is gonna happen' line that puzzles me...Sox arent the Yankees ...they didn't morgage their future for one banner and now pay the bill for 3 years and counting

The Sox farm is loaded and they have cash on hand...and that won't change...

Fans like you should learn a lesson that that attitude of yours and your team is setting you up for years of failure....because the Yankees haven't won a thing in years and won't for anytime in the near future.
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#286144 Jul 27, 2013
<quoted text>
Don't try and rub that winning it all or you fail BS. No one had the Sox in first or with the best record in baseball for 2 months.
They have played over expectations which of course makes me happy. I thought they would press a WC spot but thats it. I think they will win the division if they make a decent trade.
Its your 'If they don't you know what is gonna happen' line that puzzles me...Sox arent the Yankees ...they didn't morgage their future for one banner and now pay the bill for 3 years and counting
The Sox farm is loaded and they have cash on hand...and that won't change...
Fans like you should learn a lesson that that attitude of yours and your team is setting you up for years of failure....because the Yankees haven't won a thing in years and won't for anytime in the near future.
Lmao omg you have no confidence in your team what so ever...... None and it's sad.... As a fan if your team is over .500 you always give them a chance because you never know what's going to happen........

If the Yanks were 15 plus games over .500 I would be even more confident in them.... All this crap you been spewing about the Sox all year long, night after night and you don't give them a chance? Wow that's being a coward because you don't want to take the backlash of them failing like they most likely will......

Also it's not BS because ask any coach and general manger..... If they have a good team they want them to win it all...... Not settle for anything less..... Im not shocked that you don't have any confidence in the Sox because it's expected..... Especially when you are seeing them slip once again..... When they fail don't hide for months like you did last year because that was pathetic.....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Port Saint Lucie, Florida

#286145 Jul 27, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Lmao omg you have no confidence in your team what so ever...... None and it's sad.... As a fan if your team is over .500 you always give them a chance because you never know what's going to happen........
If the Yanks were 15 plus games over .500 I would be even more confident in them.... All this crap you been spewing about the Sox all year long, night after night and you don't give them a chance? Wow that's being a coward because you don't want to take the backlash of them failing like they most likely will......
Also it's not BS because ask any coach and general manger..... If they have a good team they want them to win it all...... Not settle for anything less..... Im not shocked that you don't have any confidence in the Sox because it's expected..... Especially when you are seeing them slip once again..... When they fail don't hide for months like you did last year because that was pathetic.....

of course its every teams goal to make the playoffs and win the series...total bs if he were to say anything else...what the gm says we are gonna lose...hey, maybe if seattle or the mets...doubt if anybody in Beantown wants to think that

his contend line is comical....his sox will contend but not make the finals...bs, yanks won in 09 and made the championship round, that is contending, last year...he changes the rules for what is contending all the time to suit his sox

no matter they issues and depth is one of them. no matter what the outcome, no first place again...and they face price on Monday. rays pitching staff much better and pen. not even close...its been fun for him taunting with his buddy who lies to him 24/7 and accepts it.

taunt away, no more first place...contend for third.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#286146 Jul 27, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Lmao omg you have no confidence in your team what so ever...... None and it's sad.... As a fan if your team is over .500 you always give them a chance because you never know what's going to happen........
Goober I said I thought they'd win the division. If not they lock a WC spot.

Youre not very bright are you?
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#286147 Jul 27, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
of course its every teams goal to make the playoffs and win the series...total bs if he were to say anything else...what the gm says we are gonna lose...hey, maybe if seattle or the mets...doubt if anybody in Beantown wants to think that
his contend line is comical....his sox will contend but not make the finals...bs, yanks won in 09 and made the championship round, that is contending, last year...he changes the rules for what is contending all the time to suit his sox
no matter they issues and depth is one of them. no matter what the outcome, no first place again...and they face price on Monday. rays pitching staff much better and pen. not even close...its been fun for him taunting with his buddy who lies to him 24/7 and accepts it.
Yeah fire up the boo hoo crew.

If the Sox play well and contend then I am happy. Don't need to freak out like you clowns are now because the season is 2/3s over and your team is out of it. Get use to it. Theyve overspent and the farm is empty. Yankees won't contend next year either.

I'm happy the Sox rebuilt right have a loaded farm... rookies streaming thru and cash to buy what they want, they will be in the playoffs and if Buch is healthy and/or they pick a decent starter and another lock reliever they will contend for the title.

If not they don't need much to contend the next year with the same blueprint or the next.

Yanks had a good first month Rays had a good month last month whats the diff? Teams like water find their level. Surging teams rarely win it all ...its teams that play steady like the Sox have that do.
Paul Yanks

London, UK

#286148 Jul 27, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Lmao who knows what else that pig is into.....
Omg Yanks dead bats were in full force today..... A great outing from Nova and you can't even get 1 run?..... Yeah Archer had a great outing too, but come on.... 2 hits in the whole game from the Yanks..... Just not going to cut it.....
Yeah that fat pig momma is one strange efin character......a sicko indeed.....

Yup I thought Nova had another great outing.....no run support as usual.......again adding a 37 year old Soriano isn't the answer either......need a 3B or a catcher not another old guy....sh it never stops......
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#286149 Jul 27, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh and Jimi... I doubt the Yankees have even a shot at 3rd place.
Paul Yanks

London, UK

#286150 Jul 27, 2013
<quoted text>
Yeah fire up the boo hoo crew.
If the Sox play well and contend then I am happy. Don't need to freak out like you clowns are now because the season is 2/3s over and your team is out of it. Get use to it. Theyve overspent and the farm is empty. Yankees won't contend next year either.
I'm happy the Sox rebuilt right have a loaded farm... rookies streaming thru and cash to buy what they want, they will be in the playoffs and if Buch is healthy and/or they pick a decent starter and another lock reliever they will contend for the title.
If not they don't need much to contend the next year with the same blueprint or the next.
Yanks had a good first month Rays had a good month last month whats the diff? Teams like water find their level. Surging teams rarely win it all ...its teams that play steady like the Sox have that do.
Yanks have had allot of injuries out most of the year a fact you keep ignoring......of course they won't make the playoffs this year.....I called it from the get go.......they will see their payroll go down allot after this year is up.......Pettitte, Mo, Grandy all gone and if Jeter comes back on his option it will be far less......Yanks have talent in the minors.....its just mostly in the lower levels.......still have talent on the team.....just needs to go after younger talent......but you keep saying sox are loaded on the farm......funny never see any of it......all the clowns you get excited about all turn out to be duds.....and this year's sox might be better than last year's sox.....but they don't scare anyone.......right now I think the Rays and O's are the AL East best 2 teams.....like it or not.....
Paul Yanks

London, UK

#286154 Jul 27, 2013
<quoted text>
Yanks are old...old equals injuries...do the math yourself
Every team has injuries Sox have lost a frontline starter and 5 relievers and their backup catcher...
and they still are in it. Why? The farm idiot. They haven't gone dumpster diving once and only made one trade.
Then you blather on about the Sox farm like it produces nothing ignoring the facts...you expect every rookie to win the ROY?
CC is cooked, Kuroda Pettitte shot no contract Hughes gone Nova unreliable..and you think the Yanks are gonna be better without the names you named? Same contract obligations next season...with an empty farm and no cash to spend.
Yanks also have far more injuries than any team this year.......4 guys outta the starting lineup all year......Jeter, Tex, Grandy and Aroid.....that would cripple any team in the majors......Yanks still have a winning record.......sox were riddled with injuries like this last year......and where did they finish? dead last 2nd worst record in the AL and you hid for the rest of the year even before they hit rock bottom......sox SP and bullpen mostly sucks.....lineup isn't all that good.....sox if they make it to the playoffs....will be gone in the 1st round bank on it pal....
Paul Yanks

London, UK

#286155 Jul 27, 2013
<quoted text>
Yanks are old...old equals injuries...do the math yourself
Every team has injuries Sox have lost a frontline starter and 5 relievers and their backup catcher...
and they still are in it. Why? The farm idiot. They haven't gone dumpster diving once and only made one trade.
Then you blather on about the Sox farm like it produces nothing ignoring the facts...you expect every rookie to win the ROY?
CC is cooked, Kuroda Pettitte shot no contract Hughes gone Nova unreliable..and you think the Yanks are gonna be better without the names you named? Same contract obligations next season...with an empty farm and no cash to spend.
Don't make me laugh ya moron.....your starting staff is a total joke......Buch is the best one and like I keep telling you he can't stay healthy.......Lester is too much up and down......not as good as he once was......Lackey is washed up....damaged goods.....Dubront sucks....your pen has been a disaster ever since Pappy left.....crap ever since.....you look at it through your bullshit rosy glasses ya dope along with your pathetic farm system.....every time we see a new guy from the sox farm system.....they suck crapola all over your team mate......get real ya dooooooshbag......LMFAO
Hafnersucksabigo ne

New York, NY

#286156 Jul 28, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
fattie aka momma/tman hates the yanks...no matter who is on the team...
he hates a team that wins...he is use to losing and choking...a bitter lying met fan.
So are you saying he posts with different aliases?
Hafnersucksabigo ne

New York, NY

#286157 Jul 28, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Sox fall from first, wonder how that impacts their thinking for the July 31st trading deadline? Or is a WC spot OK for them instead of trading away AAA players (Middlebrooks and Webster for Peavy would be a good trade for the Sox as neither have big upsides).
Imagine a Yankee and Sox wild card one game show down? OMG.....now that would be fun!
A one game playoff game between the Yanks, and Sox would be a nail biter at least, especially with all the dead bats on the Yanks for the last month, I wouldn't/couldn't watch it, old heart couldn't take it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CHIQUITA BANANA DEPORTED from MIAMI ! 6 min you lose 6
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... 15 min EL NEMO the Brill... 2,397
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 29 min jimi-yank 42,991
Zeal for Life Challenge potential side effects:... (Sep '13) 1 hr Zurvitatherisenlife 92
Why not medicare for all? 1 hr Utopitarian 2
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 63,409
TRUMP SIGNS EXECUTIVE ORDERS for PIZZA ! 1 hr Krusty the Trump 12

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages