Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

#286059 Jul 27, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
unless some big comebacks, rays jump into first and the fall begins...
"the fall"? Yeah right. The Rays are a runaway train....congrats to them they deserve to be where they are and the Sox are banged up at the trade deadline...kinda funny how the Rays blow away the Yanks 'Ace' and all you can muster is a shot at the Sox...

Phils overpay the Cuban the Sox wanted today, but they make Cliff Lee available...

Peavy. Think we all know whats up there, they talked Middlebrooks. I like him but something smacks of Jed Lowrie on him so if he goes Xander Boegarrts who just got tipped as the #6 prospect in baseball might be a 20yo step up...
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

#286060 Jul 27, 2013
•Prior to acquiring Soriano, the Yankees contacted the White Sox to express interest in Alex Rios, according to Joel Sherman of the New York Post (on Twitter). The Yankees are on Rios' no-trade list and were informed that he would not approve a deal to the Bronx.

Soriano left what 6 guys on base in his debut? Gonna have to do alot more to hit that storied .280

Via fangraphs: the $7MM savings alone makes this a good move for the Cubs, pointing out that they signed Scott Feldman for less than that this offseason. The move helps the Yankees as well, he adds, noting that replacing Vernon Wells with a decent player is an upgrade. Cameron goes on to state that while the Yankees are paying Soriano to be exactly what he is ("a useful role player"), the Yankees aren't one useful role player away from making the playoffs, and they're starting to collect a lot of modestly priced, low-value players.

There you have it. Your Ace is toast, no 3rd baseman, no hitting catching,SS shaky 1B a dead bat and youre trading "the best arm of the 2012 draft class" for a platoon player for Vernon Wells.

Tear the bandaid off quick and start selling, the Yanks won't contend in 2013 and if they set themselves up clogging the DH OF spots with has beens like they have without addressing their real needs, they won't contend in 2014
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

#286061 Jul 27, 2013
For all those writting obits for the Sox..ask yourselves whether its more likely that the Sox continue to hit under their weight or the Rays continue to hit over theirs...
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

#286062 Jul 27, 2013
Derek Jeter will take part in simulated game Saturday, the first day he’s eligible to come off DL

What another one? Why doesn't he just take a simulated season?

How about.... and I know this is a stretch...Jeter actually plays 9 innings in any real game...
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

#286063 Jul 27, 2013
Uh oh....return of 1972?

Sherman: Alfonso Soriano trade came from ownership
By Mike Axisa
Via Joel Sherman: Team ownership pulled the trigger on the Alfonso Soriano trade even though Brian Cashman advised against it.“I would say we are in a desperate time. Ownership wants to go for it. I didn’t want to give up a young arm. But I understand the desperate need we have for offense. And Soriano will help us. The bottom line is this guy makes us better. Did ownership want him? Absolutely, yes. Does he make us better? Absolutely, yes. This is what [Hal Steinbrenner] wants, and this is why we are doing it,” said the GM.

Sherman reiterates that ownership was also behind the Ichiro Suzuki re-signing while Cashman preferred to spend the money on the combination of Russell Martin and Nate Schierholtz, who was seriously considering the team’s offer. Since officially taking over for George Steinbrenner in November 2008, the Hal-led regime has been behind the Derek Jeter contract, the Rafael Soriano contract, the Ichiro contract, and now the Soriano trade. Who knows what else. The Soriano trade was fine in my opinion, but I don’t like that ownership has made a habit of going over the baseball ops department’s head. That’s generally bad news.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

#286064 Jul 27, 2013
Who called phantom DL?

•CC Stands For Consistently Crappy: Ninety-four pitchers have thrown enough innings to qualify for the ERA title this year, and CC Sabathia now ranks 78th with a 4.65 ERA. Tampa clobbered the big man for seven runs on nine hits and three walks in five innings, making him the only pitcher in baseball to allow at least seven runs in three straight starts at some point in 2013. That’s very bad. A six-run second inning put this one to bed early, though Austin Romine deserves an assist for an awful throwing error. If the Yankees had a viable alternative, this would be a good time to stick Sabathia on phantom DL so he can straighten stuff out. He’s been atrocious for a two months now.

IF the Yankees had a viable alternative

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#286065 Jul 27, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
•Prior to acquiring Soriano, the Yankees contacted the White Sox to express interest in Alex Rios, according to Joel Sherman of the New York Post (on Twitter). The Yankees are on Rios' no-trade list and were informed that he would not approve a deal to the Bronx.
Soriano left what 6 guys on base in his debut? Gonna have to do alot more to hit that storied .280
Via fangraphs: the $7MM savings alone makes this a good move for the Cubs, pointing out that they signed Scott Feldman for less than that this offseason. The move helps the Yankees as well, he adds, noting that replacing Vernon Wells with a decent player is an upgrade. Cameron goes on to state that while the Yankees are paying Soriano to be exactly what he is ("a useful role player"), the Yankees aren't one useful role player away from making the playoffs, and they're starting to collect a lot of modestly priced, low-value players.
There you have it. Your Ace is toast, no 3rd baseman, no hitting catching,SS shaky 1B a dead bat and youre trading "the best arm of the 2012 draft class" for a platoon player for Vernon Wells.
Tear the bandaid off quick and start selling, the Yanks won't contend in 2013 and if they set themselves up clogging the DH OF spots with has beens like they have without addressing their real needs, they won't contend in 2014
Imagine a bum like Alex Rios with a no trade clause to the juicekees...I refer to it as the "Lee Law" hundreds of players with the same clause in their contracts that's why Cash-man has to go dumpster diving and comes up with Theo's scraps...they have no money to spend no talent to trade... think 1982-1994....Another gem for Matt Harvey last night who's act is getting old...I normally watch until he gives up his first hit he's that good....8 times he's given up 1 run or none and got a ND....that'll all be changing shortly as the deadline looms

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#286066 Jul 27, 2013
For all those writting obits for the Sox..ask yourselves whether its more likely that the Sox continue to hit under their weight or the Rays continue to hit over theirs...
Tampa only had to win 20 of 23 to move a 1/2 game in front, of course playing the losing Juicekees made first place a lock last night....20 of 23, but according to the losers in here the Sox are collapsing, comments like that are why these morons are the most laughed at posters on Topix
Jake Gibbs

AOL

#286067 Jul 27, 2013
Derek Jeter will take part in simulated game Saturday, the first day he’s eligible to come off DL
What another one? Why doesn't he just take a simulated season?
How about.... and I know this is a stretch...Jeter actually plays 9 innings in any real game...
Let's say Jeter does make it back this year, does he suddenly make the Yankees go 20 out of the 23 like the Rays have done? As much as he is the Captain, the player whom Michael Kay says every other athlete in New York is compared to, can he carry a team? Please note, even in his storied career he never has done so. Jeter has always been a sum of the parts player. On the great Yankee teams of the 90s, Jeter was never asked to do anything that wasn't part of his game. They had other players to hit home runs and drive in runs. Now, they are lacking those type of players.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#286068 Jul 27, 2013
<quoted text>
"the fall"? Yeah right. The Rays are a runaway train....congrats to them they deserve to be where they are and the Sox are banged up at the trade deadline...kinda funny how the Rays blow away the Yanks 'Ace' and all you can muster is a shot at the Sox...
Phils overpay the Cuban the Sox wanted today, but they make Cliff Lee available...
Peavy. Think we all know whats up there, they talked Middlebrooks. I like him but something smacks of Jed Lowrie on him so if he goes Xander Boegarrts who just got tipped as the #6 prospect in baseball might be a 20yo step up...

I take a shot at the sox

omg

you have been taking shots at the yanks all year and for over 4 years now

too bad, the fall has begun..and what will happen is a battle for third place soon...orioles will fight for first with the rays..sox and yanks for third...

its great to have depth for the rays...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#286069 Jul 27, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Tampa only had to win 20 of 23 to move a 1/2 game in front, of course playing the losing Juicekees made first place a lock last night....20 of 23, but according to the losers in here the Sox are collapsing, comments like that are why these morons are the most laughed at posters on Topix

too funny...the forum coward and liar known as mr entertainment

did you finally get your lie straight from last night, tulips or fallons??

you don't even live in ny fool...

soon you will jump to the first place rays...its a matter of time..

when the sox fall to third you will bet on it

cha ching..

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#286070 Jul 27, 2013
<quoted text>
That's all they have left...taking shots at the Mets and Sox as the juicekees eventually fall into last place as I predicted in early March

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#286071 Jul 27, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Imagine a bum like Alex Rios with a no trade clause to the juicekees...I refer to it as the "Lee Law" hundreds of players with the same clause in their contracts that's why Cash-man has to go dumpster diving and comes up with Theo's scraps...they have no money to spend no talent to trade... think 1982-1994....Another gem for Matt Harvey last night who's act is getting old...I normally watch until he gives up his first hit he's that good....8 times he's given up 1 run or none and got a ND....that'll all be changing shortly as the deadline looms

I normally watch....wait a second...for months now it was going to every game he pitched

oops, another story change

free pass time liar

right tman??

its good to have depth for the rays

say, what about the yanks in last by july 20th?? or july 30th??

when does cargo come over?? or trout??

aren't you 0 for 4 or is it 5 years??

how did that spring Santana trade while he was on the dl go for you?? shall I repost it....

tman, too funny...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#286072 Jul 27, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>That's all they have left...taking shots at the Mets and Sox as the juicekees eventually fall into last place as I predicted in early March

tman, what met shot?? it was one at the sox....oh yeah, try to suck up again to your sox buddy who you judge and lie to 24/7...its ok, you get the free pass, the don't step on toes rule

yanks will battle the sox for third, as the great fall continues..

you will be a ray fan in 3 weeks...

and as for the mets, its funny seeing a division where every team after the first place teams is games under 500...none have a chance for the playoffs...

what a battle..

tman.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#286073 Jul 27, 2013
Hafnersucksabigone wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, and if we had Ruth, Mantle, and Maris out there you would be still ragging on them, which would make you absolutely, positively wrong.

fattie aka momma/tman hates the yanks...no matter who is on the team...

he hates a team that wins...he is use to losing and choking...a bitter lying met fan.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#286074 Jul 27, 2013
HarleyRyder wrote:
<quoted text>
tulips? TULIPS????????
That's funny.....that's what Harry & his boys call the fluffer

hahahahaha, a good one...it kills him that we know the truth

you wont dare see him post out of profile anymore like he use to do...reason, it expose his Carolina isp...

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#286076 Jul 27, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahaha, a good one...it kills him that we know the truth
you wont dare see him post out of profile anymore like he use to do...reason, it expose his Carolina isp...
But I thought the fuloser and Harley went to Fallons ? wouldn't they know that Fallons along with every other bar in Floral Park worth going to is on Tulip Ave ? how wouldn't they know that ?....lying dopes is why...they ever step foot in Fallons or any other place in Floral Park i'd be told in a heart beat and would have them run out of town

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#286077 Jul 27, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
Message from momma chamberlin to MagickRat, Wednesday Jun 20
Reply »
>Talk to Palpatine…He has ways of finding stuff like that out…i dont even live in NY so i dont know much >about that..
Report Abuse | Block momma chamberlin
Delete
Message from TMAN_Mets to MagickRat, Friday Jun 22
Reply »
>I’ll go along with it if you want…just to let you know I’m also momma chamberlin..I’m supposed to be >at the Met game right now LMAO..if you want to message me later use the momma profile….
Report Abuse | Block TMAN_Mets
Delete
Message from momma chamberlin to MagickRat, Saturday Jun 23
Reply »
>Jimbo won’t help you…you can trust me..Ask Palpatine about me he’ll tell you…you can return the >favor by saying you went to Citi with me and sat in my suite..That will really piss off jimbo….
Delete
Message from momma chamberlin to MagickRat, Saturday Jun 23
Reply »
>No I don’t have a suite for real…I just say I do to piss off jimbo and the Meth head LMAO! But go along >with me anyway and I’ll help you out however I can..say I introduced you to RA Dickey..
Delete
Message from momma chamberlin to MagickRat, Sunday Jun 24
Reply »
>I told you he could find stuff for you..did you see what he found about about ETR? If you need to >message me I’ll be in my TMAN profile..I told them I’m going to Belmont then on to Citi LMAO!
Delete
Message from momma chamberlin to MagickRat, Monday Jun 25
Reply »
>I’ll keep blaming the Meth Head Paul….I don’t care what you do to BHJ or his daughter….but if your >serious about what you just said just keep my name out of it..
Delete
Message from TMAN_Mets to MagickRat, Thursday Jun 28
Reply »
>Did they really get you??
Report Abuse | Block TMAN_Mets
Delete

tman/momma exposed here first....now he admits It..and, lets not forget the other obvious truths...

no ny..no suites..no Belmont...no Saratoga..no jen or Debbie..no jet or met connection

all lies...and for one he fooled...

nice try tman/momma...

so busted...how as tulips last night?? oh, my bad, fallons...

lmfao..no denials, no retractions...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#286078 Jul 27, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Wow as a recovering addict I thought you were well, you keep fooling yourself and others though. Is that all you have a couple of made up 'private messages' from me and the Majicrat and T_Man posters ? You're pathetic, but I'm sure your policeman connection has told you that throughout your life. You keep up the lies and BS and i'll repost every single 'private message' you sent me regarding your disdain for the fuloser and jimbo, as you would say why bother with waste products like meth head and donnie. Forget about the 'private messages' maybe i'll just call a friend and put Article Thirteen of the Suffolk County Sanitary Code in action 4 times a week i'll have you in the familiar position of being on your knees everyday only this time you'll have a toothbrush in your hands scrubbing every corner of that greasepit fighting off fine after fine, you keep up the lies Johnny boy and you wont know a customer from an inspection.

call a friend..who, unbiased?
article thirteen?? when, still waiting..

on your knees with a toothbrush, scrubbing every corner....

when??

and johnny boy was a ripoff of booby red shirt...

another threat, not done

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#286079 Jul 27, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>But I thought the fuloser and Harley went to Fallons ? wouldn't they know that Fallons along with every other bar in Floral Park worth going to is on Tulip Ave ? how wouldn't they know that ?....lying dopes is why...they ever step foot in Fallons or any other place in Floral Park i'd be told in a heart beat and would have them run out of town

Bs. You haven't lived up to one threat in 4 years you fat coward. No sand. No article 13. Or meeting fumanchu. No letterhead. Fat coward.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2 NYPD cops shot a execution stylea in Brooklyn 5 min Ann Roberts 122
'They Deserved It': The Repulsive Reaction to B... 12 min Ronald 23
Protesters to NYPD: We want dead cops 15 min Trinity 61
The American ISIS'' 22 min The phanton Hell ... 22
Giuliani STFU you are not mayor anymore 22 min vergie sentura 8
Fox is going down (Dec '09) 32 min The phanton Hell ... 5,739
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 54 min Ind Thinker 16,685

Jackson-Heights News Video

Jackson-Heights Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Jackson-Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Jackson-Heights News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Jackson-Heights

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:09 pm PST

NBC Sports 2:09PM
Philbin coaching for now despite owner's announcement - NBC Sports
NFL 3:07 PM
Geno Smith: Jets coaching 'change could be good'
ESPN 5:28 PM
Jets' Smith: Coaching change 'could be good'
NBC Sports 5:41 PM
Fisher anticipates no fines from brawl with Giants - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 5:44 PM
Michael Jordan texts with Giants receiver Odell Beckham Jr. about how to be great