Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#286009 Jul 26, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Els will be leaving also.
So they say. Even Henry said he isn't confident in resigning him. Good thing they got JBJr and Kalish around still.

I'm starting to doubt the Sox will even make a serious offer for Ellsbury...

They'll probably resign Salty and Napoli, trade Middlebrooks, bring up Bogarrts and kick the tyres on pitching all over the place.

And thats it...because they don't need to do much else.

“Lou and the "Babe"”

Since: Aug 08

Yankee immortals

#286010 Jul 26, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Think I said a couple of weeks ago the Yankees will make a PR trade then either stand pat or slip in the standings then they will fold the tent on the season around the trade deadline and sell...
Soriano is a PR trade, he doesn't add anything to the team other than a few few more big hacks and alot more Ks. He'll be green lighted at every AB...look for him to push 180 Ks plus on the year.
And the Yanks WON'T contend in 2013.
Nah, Soriano is a proud player. There are probable a ton of articles back in his homeland a ton of phone calls.

He's pumped going back the center of the baseball world A K A Yankee Stadium.

No projections about 2014, but FuGraphs (Patent Pending) projects he will bat .280, 320 OBP, 810 OPS along with 7 home runs and 23 RBI's in his first 100 at bats back in the Bronx.

“Lou and the "Babe"”

Yankee immortals

#286011 Jul 26, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Either a hack, a hater or a fat jobless, clueless, jealous, bitter, uni-tit moron.... Lol....
Speaking of fatty, how far back and below 500 these days?

Do you think the Jets will win 2 games this year?

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#286012 Jul 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Think I said a couple of weeks ago the Yankees will make a PR trade then either stand pat or slip in the standings then they will fold the tent on the season around the trade deadline and sell...
Soriano is a PR trade, he doesn't add anything to the team other than a few few more big hacks and alot more Ks. He'll be green lighted at every AB...look for him to push 180 Ks plus on the year.
Contend this year ? they won't contend for many many years....no money to spend, no talent to trade....as I predicted the Mets will finish with a better record then them, that's not saying much though
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#286013 Jul 26, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you are REALLY nervous tonight.
No I'm excited. O's are a hot/cold team who have had their way with the Sox so good baseball you can add the Rays makeup game another Price start (ooofffttt) on Monday...

Great stuff ...walking a tightrope....

Sox tank and they will be huge buyers, if not they make some minor moves, if they get hot, well Buch is throwing long toss and Wilson and Morales are rehabbing next week so things probably stabilize.

Alot of Boston Media talk on Xander Boegarrts being this years Manny Muchacho... guess theyre spinning Middlebrooks exit and that probably means Peavy.

And that could be a lock, maybe not a deadbolt but a lock on a playoff spot.

“Lou and the "Babe"”

Yankee immortals

#286014 Jul 26, 2013
And Cashman's real big move of the day:
•The Yankees have signed infielder Brendan Harris, and have assigned him to Triple-A Scranton/Wilkes-Barre, writes Bryan Hoch of MLB.com
Another dumpster dive for 3rd basemen which the team really needs as they have too many DHs already.
When's Hafner's number going in the Gully of Heroes? Will he get released by gametime? Remember when you guys all thought you'd get something for him?
Hafners a bum, everyone knows it so stop obsessing.

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#286015 Jul 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Theyve spent $235m or so...with a LuxTax bill of about $23m...
So a quarter of a billion dollars of assets gets you a firm lock on 4th place.
Soriano is a Vernon Wells clone....see how that bat goes moving out of the NL Central.
Does FuGraphs note Soriano's OBP is .287?
Why don't you explain to me how that number rates a clean up batting position...
What's hysterical is they havnt spent a nickel since the convicted felon went to hell....unless you count the publicity money Captain Cancer holds them hostage for

“Lou and the "Babe"”

Yankee immortals

#286016 Jul 26, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Contend this year ? they won't contend for many many years....no money to spend, no talent to trade....as I predicted the Mets will finish with a better record then them, that's not saying much though
I agree Mets have not contended and won't for years.

Did Harry come home yet?
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#286017 Jul 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Sox down 2-0...... Still early.... It's never to late to stop.taunting.....
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#286018 Jul 26, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, Soriano is a proud player. There are probable a ton of articles back in his homeland a ton of phone calls.
He's pumped going back the center of the baseball world A K A Yankee Stadium.
No projections about 2014, but FuGraphs (Patent Pending) projects he will bat .280, 320 OBP, 810 OPS along with 7 home runs and 23 RBI's in his first 100 at bats back in the Bronx.
Oh come on...youre not serious...Soriano is gonna hit .280 in the ALE is your claim? In the last 2 weeks he's hit .172 .250 .698 with 2 HRs and 3RBIs...he's hitting .239 against RHP on the year...

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#286019 Jul 26, 2013
<quoted text>
I'm hoping for a FuGraphs prediction that the Rays will sweep...so the Rays drop a few...
You see that clown taking credit on the shift stats, I knew it was info far beyond him ...love when he tries to puff himself up as a knowledgable poster and shoots himself in the foot...
There's only one Fuloser.
Why respond to someone who claims and claimed Hafner, Wells and Overbay were great acquisitions by Cash-man and the juicekees would win 95 games ?....plenty of his posts on it... maybe Jimbo can bring them up he's good at that stuff...no matter what proxy he posts under he can't hide the fact that he's a fool
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#286020 Jul 26, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of fatty, how far back and below 500 these days?
Do you think the Jets will win 2 games this year?
Lol Jets will win 5-6 games I think..... I'm already prepared, Momma will hid like a coward.... REAL fans don't hid...Sanchez will be benched and Rex will be fired hopefully before the season ends..... Oh those tricky Jets lol....

“Lou and the "Babe"”

Yankee immortals

#286021 Jul 26, 2013
<quoted text>
No I'm excited. O's are a hot/cold team who have had their way with the Sox so good baseball you can add the Rays makeup game another Price start (ooofffttt) on Monday...
Great stuff ...walking a tightrope....
Sox tank and they will be huge buyers, if not they make some minor moves, if they get hot, well Buch is throwing long toss and Wilson and Morales are rehabbing next week so things probably stabilize.
Alot of Boston Media talk on Xander Boegarrts being this years Manny Muchacho... guess theyre spinning Middlebrooks exit and that probably means Peavy.
And that could be a lock, maybe not a deadbolt but a lock on a playoff spot.
Sox get Peavy they should be OK all things being equal. But CHW are couging up any $$$.

If they can get Peavy for Middlebrook then what are they waiting for? Do the deal or is there another team and mix driving up the price?

Think Sox will need to chip in Webster.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#286022 Jul 26, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Contend this year ? they won't contend for many many years....no money to spend, no talent to trade....as I predicted the Mets will finish with a better record then them, that's not saying much though

Tman!!! No money to spend? Huh? Payroll over 230 mil and counting and paying 5 mil for sori.

Stop the bitterness and lying. Say when does article 13 go down??.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#286023 Jul 26, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
But they will finish with "tons of phonecalls back in their home countries" and Soriano hitting .280...

LMAO...

Mets are well out of it but they might finish in second place.

Yankees won't finish at the top.
Hafnersucksabigo ne

New York, NY

#286024 Jul 26, 2013
The Yankees outfield in tonight's game looks like the UN, LF-Latino, Center-Caucasian, RF-Asian. lol

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#286025 Jul 26, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Why respond to someone who claims and claimed Hafner, Wells and Overbay were great acquisitions by Cash-man and the juicekees would win 95 games ?....plenty of his posts on it... maybe Jimbo can bring them up he's good at that stuff...no matter what proxy he posts under he can't hide the fact that he's a fool

Tman!!! Like the posts of you and junior backstabbing bhj? Or your lies you get a free pass?

Good post, its been noticed.

Now reply back. When does article 13 go down.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#286026 Jul 26, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Sox down 2-0...... Still early.... It's never to late to stop.taunting.....
And the Yankees score?
Hafnersucksabigo ne

New York, NY

#286027 Jul 26, 2013
6 zip already in the 2nd get that big smoke the eff out of NY. He should be made to give some money back.
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#286028 Jul 26, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree Mets have not contended and won't for years.
Did Harry come home yet?
A 6-0 hole for the Yanks.... C.C giving up runs like crazy..... Still a long game, but my God with this offense might as well be down 13-0....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is There Still Time For Hillary To,Make This Ha... 3 hr WATCHDOG 2
Electors need to stop the lunatic Trump 5 hr Build the wall 3
Trump will complete his first 100 days in 68 days! 5 hr Build the wall 1
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 5 hr Antti Raanta 15,657
We VS We (Nov '09) 5 hr 2 Dogs 2,296
Run,Run, Run, The Republicans are Coming! (Jan '11) 6 hr 2 Dogs 2,148
Ode to Bush (Mar '09) 6 hr 2 Dogs 2,065

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance