Comments
279,461 - 279,480 of 306,121 Comments Last updated 21 min ago
Paul Yanks

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#285477
Jul 21, 2013
 
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Kuroda had a day for sure. Lackey pitched well, needed some run support... good to see him pitching up the order...
Anyhow I'll give you the tip for the right call on Teixi, even I was reluctant to call for the surgury ASAP after the injury..you did and it was the right call.
So given that, and Arod's quad tweek and struggles in the minors...do you still call him up?
T-Daddy baby ...he needs the starts.
Kuroda clearly out pitched Lackey......I've told you many of times Lackey is washed up goods.....sox pitching is not that good overall including pen.....
Paul Yanks

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#285478
Jul 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Kuroda had a day for sure. Lackey pitched well, needed some run support... good to see him pitching up the order...
Anyhow I'll give you the tip for the right call on Teixi, even I was reluctant to call for the surgury ASAP after the injury..you did and it was the right call.
So given that, and Arod's quad tweek and struggles in the minors...do you still call him up?
T-Daddy baby ...he needs the starts.
Thanks for the acknowledgement of the injury......when it comes to the wrist or any jointed areas you don't take chances.......besides had he not came back.....WBC would of been liable to pay Tex salary for all of 2013.....or until he came back.....
Paul Yanks

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#285479
Jul 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

TMAN_Mets wrote:
The mayor of Floral Park better get here fast. This is why I hate taking limos to the game from my house. I wanted to see all 9 innings of Matts big start today. Now by the time I get there, it will be the 3rd inning. Fallons will be rocking tonite when the FIRST PLACE BEST RECORD Sox take the series as the JUICEKEES GET CLOSER TO THE CELLAR...LMAO!
What would you care fatso momma/tman you live in the Carolinas without a job.....you even admitted on some forum recently about mayor Bloomberg and his outlawing of big gulp soft drinks that you and your kids live far away from NYC you lying hypocrite moron.....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#285480
Jul 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>What would you care fatso momma/tman you live in the Carolinas without a job.....you even admitted on some forum recently about mayor Bloomberg and his outlawing of big gulp soft drinks that you and your kids live far away from NYC you lying hypocrite moron.....


it was the chestnut downs 69 hot dog forum...lol...tman/momma was complaining...and thought he would not get caught..
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#285481
Jul 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Kuroda clearly out pitched Lackey......I've told you many of times Lackey is washed up goods.....sox pitching is not that good overall including pen.....
Washed up? 2.95 ERA after 106.2 IP with a 1.16 WHIP?

I like that kinda washed up.

Isn't his fault he only gets 3.74 runs in support per start. Checking his game log if you line his ERA vs RA he should have flipped 4 of his losses into wins and 2 no decisions should be wins as they were lost by the pen.

Thats a 13-3 clip not 500...hes gone 7 or more in his last 6 and 6 or more in 13 of his 17 starts.

That ain't washed up.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#285482
Jul 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

MLB clears Ortiz et al of the storied list allegations:

In addition, Major League Baseball and the MLB Players Association each released statements on Saturday, warning that any conclusions reached about the 104 names on a list of players who allegedly tested positive for performance-enhancing drugs in 2003 may be subject to conjecture.

The warnings came hours before Ortiz met with the media to address the issue prior to Saturday's game between the Red Sox and the Yankees.

"The number of players on the so-called 'government list' meaningfully exceeds the number of players agreed by the bargaining parties to have tested positive in 2003," said Michael Weiner, the incoming executive director of the union, who was present with Ortiz at the news conference. "Accordingly, the presence of a player's name on any such list does not necessarily mean that the player used a prohibited substance or that the player tested positive under our collectively bargained program."

MLB reiterated that position, as follows:

"It should be pointed out that the names on the list, which was prepared by the federal government and not by anyone associated with our Joint Drug Prevention and Treatment Program, are subject to uncertainties with regard to the test results. There are more names on the government list (104) than the maximum number of positives that were recorded under the 2003 program (96). And, as the Mitchell Report made clear, some of the 96 positives were contested by the union.

"Given the uncertainties inherent in the list, we urge the press and the public to use caution in reaching conclusions based on leaks of names, particularly from sources whose identities are not revealed."

http://mlb.mlb.com/news/print.jsp...
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#285483
Jul 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

After the news conference, the Red Sox responded with their own statement, saying in part:

"David vigorously denied ever buying or using steroids. As important, Major League Baseball has informed us that David has been tested every year since the implementation of the MLB/MLBPA program in 2004 and, under the program, he has been tested 15 or more different times. We have been informed that, during this entire six-year period [2004-2009], David has never tested positive for a steroid.

"Also during this period, David voluntarily submitted himself to the Olympic standard of drug tests administered in connection with the World Baseball Classics in 2006 and in 2009. We are informed he did not test positive for steroids under those tests either, and he participated actively in both international tournaments."

And that closes the book on the Ortiz allegations once and for all.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#285484
Jul 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
it was the chestnut downs 69 hot dog forum...lol...tman/momma was complaining...and thought he would not get caught..
the chestnut downs 69 hot dog forum?

I never realized there was one...what the hell are we all doing wasting our time in here?
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#285487
Jul 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Gotta say it doesn't look all rosy for the Sox as of today, no one seems to be cooling down the Rays who have gone something like 17-3 in their last 20...Sox staff banged up pretty bad...

Gotta say the odds favor the Yanks today with CC on heavy rest and Dempster has the worst first pitch peripherals in baseball. Waiting him out or take him out a good strategy...get the Sox pen early and they might drop this AND the Rays series.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#285488
Jul 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Yankees sign Polish left-hander Artur Strzalka
By Mike Axisa
Via Matt Eddy: The Yankees have signed Polish left-hander Artur Strzalka. He is the first player born and raised in Poland to sign a professional contract with one of the 30 MLB clubs. No word on his signing bonus, but I assume it is relatively small. There would have been a ton of reports had it been significant.

Good luck to the kid, maybe he turns into the Yankees version of the pesky Pole.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#285490
Jul 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Kevin Long is such a great hitting coach that his son is the best pitcher in the Cape Cod League.

>>>BREWSTER Jaron Long hasn't had a stretch quite like this in his career.

The Ohio State right-hander tossed his fourth shutout in five starts for the Bourne Braves, allowing just three singles and two walks, in a 7-0 blanking of the Brewster Whitecaps at Stony Brook Field on Thursday night.

With the win, Long became the Cape League's first five-game winner this summer and lowered his ERA to a league-leading 0.32. He's held opponents to a paltry .167 average

http://m.capecodonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/arti...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#285491
Jul 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
the chestnut downs 69 hot dog forum?
I never realized there was one...what the hell are we all doing wasting our time in here?
.

Usually your buddy goes in obscure forums and posts the truth. We just noticed his name and checked it out. In it he admitted what we knew. More proof of old lies. Like living in ny. He does not. A single guy. He is not and has kids.

He has lied, deceived for years. Belmont. Citi and met life. Saratoga.( You fell for that ).

But hey if you hate the yanks its ok. Bhj found out the worst way possible. Backstabbbed.

It was never not about posting them. Taking sides.

Ever. It was just knowing they iied and deceived for years.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#285492
Jul 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Jimi-

Just announced: Workman scheduled to go Monday vs Matt Moore.

Guess we'll find out if he was a one game wonder pretty quick.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#285493
Jul 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Farrell says Buchholz to see Dr James Andrews, get "verification and clarification to get some peace of mind." and that the famed pitching surgeon has seen the MRI results.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#285494
Jul 21, 2013
 
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Usually your buddy goes in obscure forums and posts the truth. We just noticed his name and checked it out. In it he admitted what we knew. More proof of old lies. Like living in ny. He does not. A single guy. He is not and has kids.
He has lied, deceived for years. Belmont. Citi and met life. Saratoga.( You fell for that ).
But hey if you hate the yanks its ok. Bhj found out the worst way possible. Backstabbbed.
It was never not about posting them. Taking sides.
Ever. It was just knowing they iied and deceived for years.
I fell for what?

Dude I don't care if a guy on here tells his own story or claims to be the King of Spain as long as he doesn't step on my toes.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#285495
Jul 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
After the news conference, the Red Sox responded with their own statement, saying in part:
"David vigorously denied ever buying or using steroids. As important, Major League Baseball has informed us that David has been tested every year since the implementation of the MLB/MLBPA program in 2004 and, under the program, he has been tested 15 or more different times. We have been informed that, during this entire six-year period [2004-2009], David has never tested positive for a steroid.
"Also during this period, David voluntarily submitted himself to the Olympic standard of drug tests administered in connection with the World Baseball Classics in 2006 and in 2009. We are informed he did not test positive for steroids under those tests either, and he participated actively in both international tournaments."
And that closes the book on the Ortiz allegations once and for all.
.

Not really. It did not clear anyone by name. Some did. Some did not. They should have cleared this up years ago. All names. Who did it and who did not. End it. That statement is vague.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#285496
Jul 21, 2013
 
Here's the definition of sportsmanship.

A must watch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#285497
Jul 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
Jimi-
Just announced: Workman scheduled to go Monday vs Matt Moore.
Guess we'll find out if he was a one game wonder pretty quick.
.

Thanks! I have moore also. Hate using both guys in the same game. But will he get sent down or start again? That is huge. He could be worth it if he does have 2 starts. So does he go again or go down?
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#285498
Jul 21, 2013
 
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Not really. It did not clear anyone by name. Some did. Some did not. They should have cleared this up years ago. All names. Who did it and who did not. End it. That statement is vague.
No not at all, the testing was never to be published and the list in part was leaked by unnamed people with unnamed agendas.

The statement clearly says that the list was never in anyway a reflection of who tested positive for steroids.

You cannot clear anyones name because technically there are no names to clear. This does what can be done and clears the allegation from the rumored names.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#285499
Jul 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I fell for what?
Dude I don't care if a guy on here tells his own story or claims to be the King of Spain as long as he doesn't step on my toes.
.

I know. They knew that also. Hence the lying and deceiving.

Lately with junior gone and momma/tman hiding and judging its been about sports. Very little bs.

The game plan was for us to fight. 24/7.

Like I said. See what happened to bhj. They screwed him. Not me. Not paul. Not fu. Not don

Your buddies. The real low lifes.

Ask bhj sometime. Its scary. That was what we warned about since day 1.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Jackson-Heights Discussions

Search the Jackson-Heights Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 25 min Community Disorganizer 45,894
On the Upper West Side, a House Divided by Income 40 min Tina 1
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 1 hr Oyes 14,417
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 68,440
my photo (Sep '12) 2 hr The Phanton Hell Rider 12
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 10 hr Go Blue Forever 6,370
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) Tue Gravity Pete 670
•••
•••

Jackson-Heights News Video

•••
Jackson-Heights Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Jackson-Heights Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Jackson-Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Jackson-Heights News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Jackson-Heights
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••