Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Santa Fe, NM

#285427 Jul 20, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
The Kid's having a good year, started in AA, then got smacked in AAA before settling in. He was a swing starter in college(3 years so thats why he moved up so quick) and my guess thats where his future lies. So that means he stays up until he goes BOOM or the Sox rotation gets settled.
He's sloppy in nature, with difficulty repeating his motion as he tires.
If your thinking fantasy on him think you might get a start on him, but because of the nature of the swing, you might tip him on the week and he only gets a relief appearance.

He's worth it off a 2 start week. A gamble? No. Lester should go for 2 next week which I need.
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#285428 Jul 20, 2013
Yanks lead 1-0..... Gardner with a single..... Kuroda 1 hitter so far, but Sox are still in it....
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#285429 Jul 20, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
He's worth it off a 2 start week. A gamble? No. Lester should go for 2 next week which I need.
Nice play at home to keep the score 1-0........ I kinda jinx Kuroda when I said he had a 1 hitter because right when I said that the Sox got a couple of hits lol......

I sometimes wonder does Cashman see the same thing we are seeing with this team?..... Defense and pitching can only take you but so far...... You need run support....
Paul Yanks

Houston, TX

#285431 Jul 20, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
Yanks lead 1-0..... Gardner with a single..... Kuroda 1 hitter so far, but Sox are still in it....
Hey whats up Dell? hope all is good with you and the family.....Yanks granted a reprieve after Nunez running blunder.....attempting to score with the infield in on a ground ball....
Paul Yanks

Houston, TX

#285432 Jul 20, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
what is the real deal on workman and please no red sox love...just facts...1 game wonder? a part timer? will he pitch 2 times next week?
or, will go down to the minors soon?
Don't think the Aussie dope is capable......last year he hid after the sox hit rock bottom....lmfao
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#285433 Jul 20, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Hey whats up Dell? hope all is good with you and the family.....Yanks granted a reprieve after Nunez running blunder.....attempting to score with the infield in on a ground ball....
Lol there he is...... Everything is good..... Just taking it one day at a time.... I hear you have been working a lot lately.....At least you earn a living unlike you know who and his life partner lol.....

I know Nunez is fast, but he should have not have tried that..... I completely agree..... Both pitchers have had wild pitches....
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#285434 Jul 20, 2013
Yanks lead 2-0...... Stewart with a single.....
Paul Yanks

Houston, TX

#285435 Jul 20, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Lol there he is...... Everything is good..... Just taking it one day at a time.... I hear you have been working a lot lately.....At least you earn a living unlike you know who and his life partner lol.....
I know Nunez is fast, but he should have not have tried that..... I completely agree..... Both pitchers have had wild pitches....
Yanks up 2-0 Lackey gone.....Kuroda clearly out pitched him....Nunez 3 for 3 today.......Yup working allot of overtime lately......while fatso momma can't even find a job......not even as a busboy....LMFAO
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#285436 Jul 20, 2013
Make that 4-0...... Cano and Overbay with singles......
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#285437 Jul 20, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Yanks up 2-0 Lackey gone.....Kuroda clearly out pitched him....Nunez 3 for 3 today.......Yup working allot of overtime lately......while fatso momma can't even find a job......not even as a busboy....LMFAO
Bustboy? A kid at a lemonade stand has more brains and ambition than that fat slob lol......

Gardner 3 for 4, Overbay 3 for 4...... Kuroda still in through 7......
Paul Yanks

Humble, TX

#285438 Jul 20, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Bustboy? A kid at a lemonade stand has more brains and ambition than that fat slob lol......
It would be funny to see fatso be a sign spinner there in the Carolinas......guaranteed the moron gets hit by a truck being too close to the road like an idiot.....a riot indeed....lmfao
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#285439 Jul 20, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>It would be funny to see fatso be a sign spinner there in the Carolinas......guaranteed the moron gets hit by a truck being too close to the road like an idiot.....a riot indeed....lmfao
Lmao one can only imagine what that sign would say..... It may say "honk if you are a Mets fan".... The truck honks and hit him at the same time..... Fat tub of goo.... Lmao...

Yanks lead 4 -2.... Almost there to a much.needed win....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#285440 Jul 20, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>It would be funny to see fatso be a sign spinner there in the Carolinas......guaranteed the moron gets hit by a truck being too close to the road like an idiot.....a riot indeed....lmfao

Sign spinner? Unemployment. Disability. If the sox lose he will come on late when no one is on line. Like a rat lurking..... Judging. His own pal has not caught on yet. Bhj found out though the hard way. A true backstabber.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#285441 Jul 20, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Bustboy? A kid at a lemonade stand has more brains and ambition than that fat slob lol......

What an athletic play by stewart. Catches a ball in the stands , almost falling in then throws out the runner trying to advance. Wow! Double play!
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#285442 Jul 20, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
What an athletic play by stewart. Catches a ball in the stands , almost falling in then throws out the runner trying to advance. Wow! Double play!
Yanks win 5-2...... Kuroda 7innings 5 hits 4ks..... Save number 31 for Mo....
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#285443 Jul 20, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Sign spinner? Unemployment. Disability. If the sox lose he will come on late when no one is on line. Like a rat lurking..... Judging. His own pal has not caught on yet. Bhj found out though the hard way. A true backstabber.
Don't tell me DW is not on here...... If the Sox would have won he would be on here taunting and posting newspaper articles about the Yanks......
Paul Yanks

Houston, TX

#285444 Jul 20, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Of course fatso momma is a back stabber......and did just that to BHJohn who believed in that fat clown......if DW not careful the same happens to him and of course by junior's stalking out the info......momma is too stupid to accomplish anything......both are scumbags no doubt......
Paul Yanks

Houston, TX

#285445 Jul 20, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Yanks win 5-2...... Kuroda 7innings 5 hits 4ks..... Save number 31 for Mo....
Kuroda was outstanding....and what a double play by Stewart.....incredible.
Paul Yanks

Houston, TX

#285446 Jul 20, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
fatso is way too lazy to go get a job.....bet the fat dope has to fork over most of his unemployment check to Harry......what a buffoon....lmfao

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#285447 Jul 20, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Yanks win 5-2...... Kuroda 7innings 5 hits 4ks..... Save number 31 for Mo....

huge game for the yanks..mo,and some clutch hitting...peds with an error...cano with an error..

but good to see the clutch hits..and huge pitching from kuroda...one of the best free agent signings..momma will judge and hide till late tonight.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do not take a knee on Sunday NFL 23 min Black mom 1
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 34 min Black mom 317,562
News Hillary Clinton fans mob New York bookstore for... 48 min davy 14
Time to go? (Jun '15) 2 hr Blonde bomber 13,546
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 63,981
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... (Nov '16) 4 hr Dudley 5,235
Giants talk back (Dec '06) 5 hr jimi-yank 6,779

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages