Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#284994 Jul 10, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
C'mon tell me whats wrong. I can tell you're upset about something.
Is it the Jackie Rodgers Jr rumors of the trade for Parnell?
http://www.overthemonster.com/2013/7/9/450791...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Vv-4F9cYAGUXX
You know denial is to be expected in some situations especially when it comes to their team...... Dead bat society is back in action tonight.... Nova is praying for a little run support .......

“Retired from Topix”

Since: Aug 08

Washington, DC

#284995 Jul 10, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> You know denial is to be expected in some situations especially when it comes to their team...... Dead bat society is back in action tonight.... Nova is praying for a little run support .......
Big Sox trade rumors for these stiffs.

http://www.overthemonster.com/2013/7/10/45116...

The Red Sox have some holes to fill in their bullpen, and while adding prospect Brandon Workman is a step in the right direction, there's still work to be done. According to the Boston Globe's Nick Cafardo, that work could come in the form of any number of White Sox relievers, as the Red Sox are reportedly interested in not just Matt Thornton, but also Matt Lindstrom and Addison Reed.

“Unbiased wants to kidnap kids”

Since: Sep 09

no one is afraid of unbiased

#284996 Jul 10, 2013
Yankees suk Os rule wrote:
Hey jerk-offs you're a 4th place team no better then Minnesota, Seattle, the Mets, the Cubs or San Diego, you should all get a grip
Marv is a big Yankee fan and disagrees. He better not get any letters while you are casuing trouble Todd.
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#284997 Jul 10, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Big Sox trade rumors for these stiffs.
http://www.overthemonster.com/2013/7/10/45116...
The Red Sox have some holes to fill in their bullpen, and while adding prospect Brandon Workman is a step in the right direction, there's still work to be done. According to the Boston Globe's Nick Cafardo, that work could come in the form of any number of White Sox relievers, as the Red SoxSox are reportedly interested in not just Matt Thornton, but also Matt Lindstrom and Addison Reed.
They sound like they are in panic mode....... Lol..... Reed should be the choice for them since he is the youngest..... Just my opinion..... Going to be very important for the Sox especially with these new injuries....
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#284998 Jul 10, 2013
Yanks lead 1-0..... Wow I said this last night and it was the only run we scored lol.....
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#284999 Jul 10, 2013
Yanks lead 4-0...... Cano with a 3 run blast......

“Retired from Topix”

Washington, DC

#285000 Jul 10, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
Yanks lead 1-0..... Wow I said this last night and it was the only run we scored lol.....
Cano with the big 3 run homer, Nova sharp early.

Fighting Yanks 4 to 0.

“Retired from Topix”

Washington, DC

#285001 Jul 10, 2013
Wells bating .420 in his last 7 games.
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#285002 Jul 10, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
Wells bating .420 in his last 7 games.
Grandslam by Overbay....... Nova pitching great once again...... All thanks to you lol.....

“Retired from Topix”

Washington, DC

#285003 Jul 10, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Grandslam by Overbay....... Nova pitching great once again...... All thanks to you lol.....
No this ones all on you Dell, you're the man of the people and a true gentleman in the spirit of the great Yankee and original Captain Lou Gehrig.
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#285004 Jul 10, 2013
Yanks win 8-1..... Nova was good.... 8 innings 5 hits 1 run 6 ks...... Cano with 3 hits which brings his avg up to .299.... Overbay with the GS.... Yanks needed this one badly......
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#285005 Jul 10, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
No this ones all on you Dell, you're the man of the people and a true gentleman in the spirit of the great Yankee and original Captain Lou Gehrig.
Lol I appreciate that Fu, but you are the man with the plan.... You are like the Yankee Messiah lol...... Good and much needed win for the Yanks tonight.....
whogoesthere

New York, NY

#285006 Jul 10, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Whoever is in the scouting department needs to go. Horrible drafts. Toss in kevin long also.
Yeah, I totally agree, he is The hitless coach. They aren't scoring a lick and what is he doing, or what has he accomplished with any of them nada, nothing, zilch, what a frigging racket he has going for himself.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#285007 Jul 11, 2013
NYStateOfMind wrote:
<quoted text>
Only Brackman was a 4th year college player. The rest were drafted as juniors...
Well then they were all late bloomers... Blech Kennedy were 22 when drafted, Joba was 21 but born in September.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#285008 Jul 11, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
C'mon tell me whats wrong. I can tell you're upset about something.
Is it the Jackie Rodgers Jr rumors of the trade for Parnell?
http://www.overthemonster.com/2013/7/9/450791...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Vv-4F9cYAGUXX
Why do you even bother posting? We know youre a moron; you don't have to keep proving it.

Here's a tip for you, even when you post from a blog where its just some guys often misguided opinion...read the whole thing:

>>>>>Before you say it sounds like a match made in heaven, though, read this bit from the New York Daily News' Bill Madden:

Still, as one scout who's followed the Mets a lot this season told me: "I'm sure those clubs could really tempt the Mets on Parnell - the Red Sox with the outfielder, Jackie Bradley Jr., and one of their top pitching prospects like (Rubby) De La Rosa..."

Alright, so that's one scout showing why they're a scout, and not a GM. Any team that trades a top-25 prospect and a arm like De La Rosa (ranked #90 before performing well in the majors in 2011) deserves what's coming to them in the future.

And yet...if Mike Francesca is to be believed (and that is not a trivial if--it's worth noting that nobody else seems to have heard about this rejected proposal), this is at least akin to what the Mets are thinking. Francesca said today on his show on WFAN that the Mets went to the Red Sox to suggest a Bobby Parnell - Jackie Bradley Jr. swap.

They were, understandably, rejected.<<<<<

Duh.

"Free falling" Sox win again today...gosh this freefall is so much fun with all the wins and such...
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#285009 Jul 11, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> They sound like they are in panic mode....... Lol..... Reed should be the choice for them since he is the youngest..... Just my opinion..... Going to be very important for the Sox especially with these new injuries....
"free fall" and "panic mode"

You and the Fuloser are made for each other

Hey Goober, did ya notice the Boston Red Sox have the best record in the League?
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#285010 Jul 11, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
Yanks win 8-1..... Nova was good.... 8 innings 5 hits 1 run 6 ks...... Cano with 3 hits which brings his avg up to .299.... Overbay with the GS.... Yanks needed this one badly......
The Yanks need every one badly.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#285011 Jul 11, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
YANKEES 4 LIFE
United States
Reply ยป
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#285005 7 hrs ago
Lol I appreciate that Fu, but you are the man with the plan.... You are like the Yankee Messiah lol...... Good and much needed win for the Yanks tonight.....

Look at you two..passing credit for the win back and forth in a circle jerk...

Hey where was the blame when the Yanks lose?

Yankees 11-16 in June. I blame the Fuloser, his high and mighty predictions might have got in their ears...

SO... I guess 7-3 means the Yanks are top of the division?

Nope.

Second place?

Uh uh.

Surely third?

Guess again.

4th?

Yep. Get use to it.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#285012 Jul 11, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
And by the way calling someone a "gentleman in the spirit of the great Yankee and original Captain Lou Gehrig" is an insult.

Gehrig was a fraud, rep built for the depression masses on skipped rain outs and 1 PA 'consecutive games'.

A gentleman would NOT allowed his name to be used in a farce like that. Gehrig sold out. He was no gentleman.

But he's your scumbag hero isn't he?
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#285013 Jul 11, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
"free fall" and "panic mode"
You and the Fuloser are made for each other
Hey Goober, did ya notice the Boston Red Sox have the best record in the League?
Lol why I'm not surprise that you pop up when the Sox win....... When they lose you don't show and when you do show it not long.....

Yeah I noticed the Sox with the best record which is sad in itself, it kudos to them...... Doubront was ok.... 7IP 5H 1R 6Ks..... Another thing about the best record, to bad thus isn't the end of the season because it would have meant something......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Some Black Harlem Leaders Worried About Electio... (Jul '16) 4 min Blk44 2
TRUMP'S TWEETS - Good Politics - Poor Economics ! 6 min Booger of Boogers... 1
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 7 min Princess Hey 17,207
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... 10 min Booger of Boogers... 1,193
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 21 min Princess Hey 15,788
Madam President 2 hr Ivanta Daddys Girl 445
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr Brian_G 313,191

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages