Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#284867 Jul 9, 2013
TMAN_Mets wrote:
No wonder the best pitcher in the last 20 years gave up 3 runs in 7 innings last night. Bad blister on his finger. He will miss a start but will be ready to start the all star game in the BIG CITI. Mets will make the announcement later and let the media in on this
Oh a Boo Boo for Matt...
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#284868 Jul 9, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
And Ike? Think need over played the Mets desire to keep him down working on his swing...afterall covering injuries is what AAA is for.
And since up last week: 4 for 13 (.307) 4 BB 3 Ks 2 RBIs 2 SB
Which isn't a bad line
did you count his 1 for 6 last night ????

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Santa Fe, NM

#284869 Jul 9, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> did you count his 1 for 6 last night ????

back to normal I see...

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#284870 Jul 9, 2013
And Ike? Think need over played the Mets desire to keep him down working on his swing...afterall covering injuries is what AAA is for.
And since up last week: 4 for 13 (.307) 4 BB 3 Ks 2 RBIs 2 SB
Which isn't a bad line
BIG IKE got his 3 weeks 75 ABs in Vegas hit 7 HRs....Wally worked more on his pitch selection and hitch in his swing that was dropping very very low not allowing him to catch up with a decent fastball....when he saw breaking stuff or a change he was over aggressive regardless of location...he'll be fine....so will Middlebrooks

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#284871 Jul 9, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Wow as a recovering addict I thought you were well, you keep fooling yourself and others though. Is that all you have a couple of made up 'private messages' from me and the Majicrat and T_Man posters ? You're pathetic, but I'm sure your policeman connection has told you that throughout your life. You keep up the lies and BS and i'll repost every single 'private message' you sent me regarding your disdain for the fuloser and jimbo, as you would say why bother with waste products like meth head and donnie. Forget about the 'private messages' maybe i'll just call a friend and put Article Thirteen of the Suffolk County Sanitary Code in action 4 times a week i'll have you in the familiar position of being on your knees everyday only this time you'll have a toothbrush in your hands scrubbing every corner of that greasepit fighting off fine after fine, you keep up the lies Johnny boy and you wont know a customer from an inspection.

"article thirteen"
"greasepit"
"on your knees"
"johnny boy"

lmfao...no threats from you ever happen, why is that? 0-6 years, now with him, Harley, bronto, fu,etr and me

sure tough guy...

picture time, say cheese....[ say it, don't eat it]
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#284872 Jul 9, 2013
the don wrote:
yes

http://www.baseball-reference.com/players/gl....
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#284873 Jul 9, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi tman, good to see you back in your regular profile...actually, any time you are right is strange...very rare.
lets review blockbusters...oh, none. in 6 years.
good call.
say hi to bhj for us, back stabber...
when is article 13 going into effect??
What's up Jim...... Yanks back in action tonight..... What is Cashman waiting on as far as making a trade or acquisition or something ....... C.C on the hill and hopefully the Dead Bat Society can wake up a little to give him some support......
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#284874 Jul 9, 2013
the don wrote:
1 for 6? sounds familiar....

better line than Jeter's 3 rehab games: Jeter has gone 1-for-6 with four walks and one strikeout at the plate
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#284875 Jul 9, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>BIG IKE got his 3 weeks 75 ABs in Vegas hit 7 HRs....Wally worked more on his pitch selection and hitch in his swing that was dropping very very low not allowing him to catch up with a decent fastball....when he saw breaking stuff or a change he was over aggressive regardless of location...he'll be fine....so will Middlebrooks
Well it is the dry air of Vegas and he seems to have worked it out...

think that when you have the option and depth to work a guy out in AAA its alot better than suffering thru Nix style production before dumpster skipping for a Cruz...
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#284876 Jul 9, 2013
the don wrote:
You know Dick Van Ike is a first ballot hall of famer..... Lol.... To funny.......

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#284877 Jul 9, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> What's up Jim...... Yanks back in action tonight..... What is Cashman waiting on as far as making a trade or acquisition or something ....... C.C on the hill and hopefully the Dead Bat Society can wake up a little to give him some support......

they better. he gives up 3-5 runs...

Lets hope cash does something besides waiver wire fodder...its getting old. there is a reason those guys are dumped.

“Lou Gehrig, Pride of the Yanks”

Since: Aug 08

Washington, DC

#284878 Jul 9, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
"Best pitcher in the last 20 years". Lmfao.
Get back in your momma profile you fat coward.
Best pitcher the last 20 years around here? Think he means Mariano Rivera.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#284879 Jul 9, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>BIG IKE got his 3 weeks 75 ABs in Vegas hit 7 HRs....Wally worked more on his pitch selection and hitch in his swing that was dropping very very low not allowing him to catch up with a decent fastball....when he saw breaking stuff or a change he was over aggressive regardless of location...he'll be fine....so will Middlebrooks

http://www.baseballamerica.com/statistics/pla...

since you cannot cut and paste I will help you

he batted 293...in a hitting league. homers fly out there...

yet, he had 18 strike outs in 75 at bats...

normal for him. good deal he can hit kids.
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#284880 Jul 9, 2013
<quoted text>
1 for 6? sounds familiar....
better line than Jeter's 3 rehab games: Jeter has gone 1-for-6 with four walks and one strikeout at the plate
Sox are are in a little funk right now...... Division is tightening up..... Webster on the hill..... That 5 game lead could shrink before the allstar game.....
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#284881 Jul 9, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> What's up Jim...... Yanks back in action tonight..... What is Cashman waiting on as far as making a trade or acquisition or something ....... C.C on the hill and hopefully the Dead Bat Society can wake up a little to give him some support......
Hard to get support from that lineup when James Shields is on the mound....

Yanks have pushed him around pretty hard (7-15 in 27 starts) when they had some bats, think its payback time and he ownes this one.

Then RHP Ivan Nova vs. RHP Wade Davis

Nova needs the run support see how he backs off a CG...

Then LHP Andy Pettitte vs. RHP Ervin Santana

Santana has reinvented himself as a GB pitcher...fair results

Depends on one thing whether the dead bats of KC out dead bat the dead bats of the NYY to see if they can actually split this series

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#284882 Jul 9, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Best pitcher the last 20 years around here? Think he means Mariano Rivera.

lmfao...lets pray he meant ny...if all of baseball it shows how beyond stupid he is...

as for ny, mariano is a surefire hof classy guy...no one will touch his record and no one will come near what he did in the playoffs

funny, he gets the respect of all the other teams, players, coaches and managers...

yet the bitter ones knock him left and right...sad what hate will do for you...

Washington, DC

#284883 Jul 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Hey don't the Yanks have to win 6 straight to get to your predicted 8-2 All Star Break run?
They gotta go .644 on the rst of the season to get to your predicted 95 wins
Only have to go .575 to get to your weaseled out re-predicted 90 wins...
Unbias' prediction has them go a slightly possible .525 but that doesn't even look like its achievable...
Glad you are keeping track. Hey how did your predictions on the Yanks and Sox do last weekend?
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#284884 Jul 9, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
they better. he gives up 3-5 runs...
Lets hope cash does something besides waiver wire fodder...its getting old. there is a reason those guys are dumped.
Joba to the Phils for Ruiz. Walk year for walk year...the sweetener will be the real deal...
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#284885 Jul 9, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.baseballamerica.com/statistics/pla...
since you cannot cut and paste I will help you
he batted 293...in a hitting league. homers fly out there...
yet, he had 18 strike outs in 75 at bats...
normal for him. good deal he can hit kids.
He can hit flat out, he just needs an adjustment to how pitchers have adjusted to him.

Who can't hit kids?

Arod

Jeter

Washington, DC

#284886 Jul 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Might be but I think they tried to depower his swing and work the average up.
Very similiar to Middlebrooks.
For those of you out there in topix who only understand English let me translate.

BOTH MIDDLEBROOKS AND IKE DAVIS ARE BUMS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ismael Gerli, guidelines on forming an offshore... 2 min Ismael Gerli 1
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 28 min cpeter1313 318,389
Giants talk back (Dec '06) 55 min jimi-yank 7,016
NFL attendance - fake news 1 hr Black cntl not gu... 2
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 1 hr jimi-yank 45,770
Women Are Their Own Worst Objectifiers 2 hr Fred 7
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 3 hr SweLL GirL 18,825

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance