Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

#284796 Jul 8, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
correct, but the sox were on a roll also...and the sox usually play real well vs the angels.
It was a good matchup of 2 teams playing well at the moment.
Yeah 2 of 3...one win one loss and a tossup because a reliever injured himself.

I also said the Angels were hot now.

Yanks in 4th place, said that as well, could be second tomorrow..lets see if the KC starters can live up to their lines, they haven't yet and with the negative run differencial and weak offense its like the Yankees playing themselves
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

#284797 Jul 8, 2013
the don wrote:
Yanks sweep twins (4) and take 2 of 3 from the Orioles now 8 games over .500.....Now begin a four games series with the always tough K C Royals..
Red Sox losers of 2 of 3 to the angels after getting shut out yesterday get to face Hernandez and his career 6-2 record...meanwhile the Mets continue to suck with a 37-48, 11 games under .500 record..
8 over 500...wow...What are the Sox? 18 over 500?
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#284798 Jul 8, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> Outstanding, now we can get ready to play the Super Bowl in Giants Stadium in 2014....
We shall see..... They have a chance if their offensive players can stay healthy....... Especially the receiving core.....
Yanks had a hiccup yesterday in the 9th..... That happens once in a blue moon for Mo..... I'm not mad at him because as much as he has done over the years he has an excuse lol.....Jeter and A Rod are close to coming back.....
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#284799 Jul 8, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you notice Beltran made the NL All Star team?
Did Big Ike make the NL All Star team lol?

“Pride of the Yankees”

Since: Aug 08

Lou Gehrig

#284800 Jul 8, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Giants sign cruz to a 5 year contract. 46 mil.
Like getting an All Star who runs like a Deer.

“Pride of the Yankees”

Lou Gehrig

#284801 Jul 8, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
8 over 500...wow...What are the Sox? 18 over 500?
Soz are the greatest. Best team in baseball in 2013 and all time. No one has a chance.
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#284802 Jul 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Yanks in 4th place, said that as well, could be second tomorrow..lets see if the KC starters can live up to their lines, they haven't yet and with the negative run differencial and weak offense its like the Yankees playing themselves
You play who ever is on the schedule.....

Tonight is Lester vs King Felix..... Should be a good one..... Lester has been pitching well of late...... He is 8-4 and also has gone seven innings in each of his last two starts with a 3.21 ERA....... We shall see what happens...... Division may be a little tighter before the allstar break.....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#284803 Jul 8, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> What's good Jim....... Yanks and WWE tonight..... Sounds like a good night to me....... Yanks took 2/3 from the Os like you said they would..... Sox lost last night..... Mets are floating belly up right now lol......
Home run Hughes is on the hill..... He has pitched better in his last 2 starts....... Glad to see Cruz signed and ready to go.....

will Vickie get fired?? that's the question...money in the bank..and now they have it in 2 divisions?? wtf...

lets go yanks...hughes has been in control lately, but who knows what you get with him...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#284804 Jul 8, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Did Big Ike make the NL All Star team lol?

he almost made the minor league one!!

“Pride of the Yankees”

Lou Gehrig

#284805 Jul 8, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Did Big Ike make the NL All Star team lol?
OMG too funny, Dell with his "A" game zingers right out of the gate.
the don

Franklin Square, NY

#284806 Jul 8, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you notice Beltran made the NL All Star team?
yup, truth is I can't say I'am all that surprised..since he left the Mets he's been outstanding and no big chokes at the plate either.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#284807 Jul 8, 2013
<quoted text>

I thought you implied how the sox always play the angels well and would take this series as you claimed the orioles would take the series, if not sweep...

or, it was the "other" guy who claimed it...

not sure, bottom line, this could be a rough road trip for the sox.

moot point, interesting battle for second. 3 teams within a half game...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#284808 Jul 8, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Soz are the greatest. Best team in baseball in 2013 and all time. No one has a chance.

If its me, I would be careful gorilla chest pounding about my team in the lead...last time that bunch did it, died real, real bad...

no one of any merit picked them for first and it could crumble...pen, issues to starters on and off..

who knows if they want to trade the kids on the farm or hold em...

time will tell...
the don

Franklin Square, NY

#284809 Jul 8, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> We shall see..... They have a chance if their offensive players can stay healthy....... Especially the receiving core.....
Yanks had a hiccup yesterday in the 9th..... That happens once in a blue moon for Mo..... I'm not mad at him because as much as he has done over the years he has an excuse lol.....Jeter and A Rod are close to coming back.....
Receiving core is outstanding and we might get a little surprise from the running game as well...Need the Line to keep Eli on his feet so we can win those 40 to 38 games..lol
the don

Franklin Square, NY

#284810 Jul 8, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
yup they have a winning record before the All star break this year...last year they were about 10 out and he was already hiding...give them another 30 games or so...
the don

Franklin Square, NY

#284811 Jul 8, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
If its me, I would be careful gorilla chest pounding about my team in the lead...last time that bunch did it, died real, real bad...
no one of any merit picked them for first and it could crumble...pen, issues to starters on and off..
time will tell...
farm overrated by him..last year no of these stiff did anything....not much better this year either..Jimi tell me did you ever see fat papi run out a popup or ground out??

“Pride of the Yankees”

Lou Gehrig

#284812 Jul 8, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
time will tell...
Sox are 18 over .500. Yanks have no chance. Farrell way too smart with all his advance scoutting reports plus Sox balance and depth is the greatest. Peds the greatest, Ells ready to sign for the home team discount. Nava a legit triple crown threat and MVP. Gomes the best.
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#284813 Jul 8, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
will Vickie get fired?? that's the question...money in the bank..and now they have it in 2 divisions?? wtf...
lets go yanks...hughes has been in control lately, but who knows what you get with him...
I know right..... I don't remember them starting 2 divisions like that..... So does that mean the Smackdown winner can't challenge the Raw champ and vice versa?.... Omg Vickie better not get fired.....

Hughes scares the hell out of me when he pitches..... Seems like someone is basically saying the Yanks are playing another cupcake team..... Excuses when the Yanks win.....
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#284814 Jul 8, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG too funny, Dell with his "A" game zingers right out of the gate.
According from you know who, Dick Van IKE wax a shoe in for the alllstar team..... His sources and brain were wrong once again.... Lol.....
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#284815 Jul 8, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> farm overrated by him..last year no of these stiff did anything....not much better this year either..Jimi tell me did you ever see fat papi run out a popup or ground out??
That fat bearded sloth only runs when he hears the ice cream truck let alone catching a popup lol..... That's some you would never see..... Sox are the greatest though lol..... They have the beat pen in the MLB lol......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jets talk back (Dec '07) 11 min Younohoo 10,151
NYC's victory over lawlessness being reversed b... 24 min JCK 7
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 27 min Analog man 9,470
White women are devil?!? (Aug '13) 1 hr Females Only 3
Hey Billy Bad ASS AkA Nyc , Ny Police Chief >> 1 hr American_Jihad 2
David Goldstein, doctor in Selden, dies at 49 (Apr '08) 1 hr Former Drug Abuser 232
Don't marry Swedish women or Jewish American Pr... (Jun '11) 1 hr Foo Man Choo 2

Jackson-Heights News Video

Jackson-Heights Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Jackson-Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Jackson-Heights News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Jackson-Heights

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:34 am PST