|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Play where? DH?

No idea. It just said aaa and 5 innings. Your point?
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Pineda however will be starting at AAA soon and that will be interesting

My prediction: since guys who can hit breaking balls are usually up at the next level he'll do well. If the Yanks hold him there for more than 2 starts then he isn't ready or he'll blow out the arm again.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Football divisions don't mean a thing. they play 37% of their games against division rivals.
That stuff plays up to idiots like donnie dipshit who thinks the Pats play 6 games against the AFC then go straight to the superbowl.
Cute take on division all star teams though.

Football divisions don't mean a thing? Really? Of course they do, its the ticket to the playoffs. You win all 6 games its huge. If you win only 5 of your next 10 your seeding is good with 11 wins. 6 of 10 and with 12 wins home field longer.

So to me winning the division is huge,sweeping great.

I did like the division all star teams also.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Has he taken a groundball in an actual game this season? Even in spring training?

Just cuz Nix hammy lit up grade 2 means he's suddenly ready? Can they backdoor Nunez in as well?

Who gets cut? Luis Cruz and....Hafner?

Nunez and Jeter actually make up a passable SS
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
What's up Jim...... We have Yanks and Smackdown tonight..... Sounds like another good night......

TNA was good last night and Mickie was looking tasty as she slowly walked up that ladder lol..... Aries and Saban had a great main event match and that football shoulder tackle Hernandez did was funny lol.....

Yanks have won 4 in a row, but haters are still complaining..... If they win they complain because they have nothing to complain about...... If they lose they are taunting constantly..... Yanks vs Os....... Nova on the hill tonight..... He is 2-2 with a 4.63 ERA this season..... Hopefully the Yanks bats can keep it going.......
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Football divisions don't mean a thing? Really? Of course they do, its the ticket to the playoffs. You win all 6 games its huge. If you win only 5 of your next 10 your seeding is good with 11 wins. 6 of 10 and with 12 wins home field longer.
OK it means something in playoff seeding but my point was to your point about strength.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> What's up Jim...... We have Yanks and Smackdown tonight..... Sounds like another good night......
TNA was good last night and Mickie was looking tasty as she slowly walked up that ladder lol..... Aries and Saban had a great main event match and that football shoulder tackle Hernandez did was funny lol.....
Yanks have won 4 in a row, but haters are still complaining..... If they win they complain because they have nothing to complain about...... If they lose they are taunting constantly..... Yanks vs Os....... Nova on the hill tonight..... He is 2-2 with a 4.63 ERA this season..... Hopefully the Yanks bats can keep it going.......
Have you seen the pitching matchups? Yanks are gonna get shut down. And the O's score runs and play aggresive baseball, something the Twins haven't done for yonks.
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Pineda however will be starting at AAA soon and that will be interesting
My prediction: since guys who can hit breaking balls are usually up at the next level he'll do well. If the Yanks hold him there for more than 2 starts then he isn't ready or he'll blow out the arm again.
Sox have a 10 game road trip coming up...... Tonight is Doubront who capped June off in which he recorded a 2.75 ERA in six starts.... Let's see if he can keep it up..... He did great in his last start against the Jays who gave up two runs in 6 1/3 innings against them.......

. Also I wasn't bad mouthing Lester like you said I was..... I was only stating the obvious with him on who he was not pitching like he was earlier in the season......

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> What's up Jim...... We have Yanks and Smackdown tonight..... Sounds like another good night......

Mickie was treated like crap in the wwe as was gail kim. Both great wrestlers.

It would be great if the yanks could take 2 of 3. And the twins wins counted. Hell, they could have lost.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Sox have a 10 game road trip coming up...... Tonight is Doubront who capped June off in which he recorded a 2.75 ERA in six starts.... Let's see if he can keep it up..... He did great in his last start against the Jays who gave up two runs in 6 1/3 innings against them.......
. Also I wasn't bad mouthing Lester like you said I was..... I was only stating the obvious with him on who he was not pitching like he was earlier in the season......
For the last time I was only busting balls because the 2 players you mentioned (negatively I might add) won the game for the Sox.

Sox own the Angels. The Angels are on a hot streak though. Sox still playing .550 ball on the road, so not a worry.

Doubront always has one bad inning per start, if he can reduce the damage and it comes early then its all good, if its late then the pen takes it on the chin.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Has he taken a groundball in an actual game this season? Even in spring training?
Just cuz Nix hammy lit up grade 2 means he's suddenly ready? Can they backdoor Nunez in as well?
Who gets cut? Luis Cruz and....Hafner?
Nunez and Jeter actually make up a passable SS
I believe derek did in a game I went to. And got a hit. Big deal. Its what happens now that counts. From what I read nunez doing ok. Both better then anything the yanks have on board. No idea who goes when they come back. Guess away.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Divisional all star teams would be cool, play a quarter each instead of that boring pro bowl...

My point on Jeter is: he hasn't done any field work per say, hasn't faced anything but simulated game pitchers and is well out of game shape...to start him at the AAA level is foolish and smacks of a 'hurry up' given Nix grade 2 hammy...

Didn't they learn their lesson with Youk and Teixi about rushing players?

I wouldn't be surprised if Jeter tags out in AAA and never gets a game in the Bronx this year...

If the prospects of becoming sellers is on the Yanks brass' radar and it has to be...then the hail mary to Jeter is one way of closing the books on fans who will scream if they sell before the return of Jeter and Arod which is the 'plan' the Yanks sold you all season long.

Now that may be blunt, but its honest, and you may not agree or may not want it to be true but it very well may be reality.
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

<quoted text>
Have you seen the pitching matchups? Yanks are gonna get shut down. And the O's score runs and play aggresive baseball, something the Twins haven't done for yonks.
Yeah I saw the pitching mathups and they are tough..... I'm giving them a chance because you just never know whats going to happen...... Gonzalez will be working on two extra days of rest to start this series....... He has a 3.77 ERA in 14 starts...... Again you play who is on the schedule.....
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
I believe derek did in a game I went to. And got a hit. Big deal. Its what happens now that counts. From what I read nunez doing ok. Both better then anything the yanks have on board. No idea who goes when they come back. Guess away.
The Luis Cruz gets cancelled....

After that you can only guess..Jeter and Arod only if healthy project as DHs and part time field players...Hafner's the logical one to go...but if they can't get a bite on him on the trade market and they won't at the deadline...they have to release him because he won't go down...and thats a gamble given your 2 injured guys might not finish the season anyway...

Nunez looks like he's doing it right AA for a few then the step up, Arod seems to be on that track as well, Granderson hasn't swung a bat on dry land so he's mid-late August....
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

And you can't say that Jeter is better in the field than anyone they have now because he hasn't been playing in the field...

Arod let up 2 infield singles off bunts in A ball...you want that repeted on the left side in the majors with those 2 standing next to eachother?

It would be downright cruel to them and to Wells who is a lousy fielder behind them.
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

<quoted text>
For the last time I was only busting balls because the 2 players you mentioned (negatively I might add) won the game for the Sox.
Sox own the Angels. The Angels are on a hot streak though. Sox still playing .550 ball on the road, so not a worry.
Doubront always has one bad inning per start, if he can reduce the damage and it comes early then its all good, if its late then the pen takes it on the chin.
It's not negative when it's the truth lol....... Hey I tip my hat to him for pitching.well....... I give credit when it's due......

Angles have been playing better as of late...... Might be tough for the Sox bats tonight against Wilson...... He has a 2.85 ERA in 20 career appearances against the Red Sox..... The left-hander is 8-5 with a 3.63 ERA in 17 starts this season. He's been much better at Angel Stadium than on the road, going 4-2 with a 2.65 ERA in eight starts at home.........

“2014 Yankees”

Since: Aug 08

We're Back for # 28

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

<quoted text>
Divisional all star teams would be cool, play a quarter each instead of that boring pro bowl...
My point on Jeter is: he hasn't done any field work per say, hasn't faced anything but simulated game pitchers and is well out of game shape...to start him at the AAA level is foolish and smacks of a 'hurry up' given Nix grade 2 hammy...
Didn't they learn their lesson with Youk and Teixi about rushing players?
I wouldn't be surprised if Jeter tags out in AAA and never gets a game in the Bronx this year...
If the prospects of becoming sellers is on the Yanks brass' radar and it has to be...then the hail mary to Jeter is one way of closing the books on fans who will scream if they sell before the return of Jeter and Arod which is the 'plan' the Yanks sold you all season long.
Now that may be blunt, but its honest, and you may not agree or may not want it to be true but it very well may be reality.
Wow you're really going out on a limb....lol.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah I saw the pitching mathups and they are tough..... I'm giving them a chance because you just never know whats going to happen...... Gonzalez will be working on two extra days of rest to start this series....... He has a 3.77 ERA in 14 starts...... Again you play who is on the schedule.....
They won't win today. If they do, well thats good for them but they won't win the series.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

I probably err in saying 'won't win today' and say 'shouldn't win today'

but I said it so I'll take the shots if I'm wrong

“2014 Yankees”

Since: Aug 08

We're Back for # 28

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah I saw the pitching mathups and they are tough..... I'm giving them a chance because you just never know whats going to happen...... Gonzalez will be working on two extra days of rest to start this series....... He has a 3.77 ERA in 14 starts...... Again you play who is on the schedule.....
How you doing buddy? Bet its hotter here then in Florida. Ole Fu burnt to a crisp the past couple of days hacking on the golf course.

Beats work however!!! Go Yankees!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Jackson-Heights News Video

•••
•••

Jackson-Heights Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Jackson-Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE