Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“Lou Gehrig, Pride of the Yanks”

Since: Aug 08

Washington, DC

#284681 Jul 6, 2013
What a dopey move by Overbay.....its brutally hot on the field they say....110 degrees on the field....starting pitchers will be gassed today

Washington, DC

#284682 Jul 6, 2013
11:21am: Teixeira was transferred over to the 60-day DL to clear a 40-man spot for Eduardo Nunez, in case you were wondering.

11:04am: Phelps has been placed on the 15-day DL with a slight forearm strain, the team announced. He had an MRI yesterday and won’t throw for ten days. I would have preferred an option to an injury, arm trouble is never good no matter how minor it appears.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Washington, DC

#284683 Jul 6, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Moved Texeria to the 60 day DL

good thing...I checked the roster and phelps is missing..i was wondering if they sent him down...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#284684 Jul 6, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
What a dopey move by Overbay.....its brutally hot on the field they say....110 degrees on the field....starting pitchers will be gassed today

he is not the fastest kind of runner...maybe a gards or ichiro..and doubt if they even try it...

bad play.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#284685 Jul 6, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
11:21am: Teixeira was transferred over to the 60-day DL to clear a 40-man spot for Eduardo Nunez, in case you were wondering.
11:04am: Phelps has been placed on the 15-day DL with a slight forearm strain, the team announced. He had an MRI yesterday and won’t throw for ten days. I would have preferred an option to an injury, arm trouble is never good no matter how minor it appears.

thanks for the update..i had just checked the cbs roster and it just showed him gone..

“My girl sure can dance”

Since: Jul 12

Sommersville SC

#284686 Jul 6, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not the sharpest tool in the shed posting like that while the Yanks have won 5 in a row.
How's Lori doing?
He won't tell you but I will Fu, she is doing great thanks. The kids hate fatty and wonder why he is on the computer all day snickering and judging posts all the while me and me buddies have a great time with Lori.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#284687 Jul 6, 2013
Harry-B wrote:
<quoted text>
He won't tell you but I will Fu, she is doing great thanks. The kids hate fatty and wonder why he is on the computer all day snickering and judging posts all the while me and me buddies have a great time with Lori.

great to hear! Hope you are doing well also....

Guy has no life, except for the one he makes up...and prays he fools one..

Not to mention he was a backstabber to a guy who trusted him.
It was good to see bhj expose the bs that has no denials and no retractions.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#284688 Jul 6, 2013
pineda and Derek are starting tonite at triple aaa....

“My girl sure can dance”

Since: Jul 12

Sommersville SC

#284689 Jul 6, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
great to hear! Hope you are doing well also....
Guy has no life, except for the one he makes up...and prays he fools one..
Not to mention he was a backstabber to a guy who trusted him.
It was good to see bhj expose the bs that has no denials and no retractions.
Fatty has no friends, no one likes him or ever will they just use him like my buddies do as a fluffer.

Thank goodness we have a pond near by for him to swim in because he smells really bad in the heat of the summer. Mosquitoes feast on his fat back when in he's in the pond.
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#284690 Jul 6, 2013
Yanks tie it up 4-4......

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#284691 Jul 6, 2013
Harry-B wrote:
<quoted text>
Fatty has no friends, no one likes him or ever will they just use him like my buddies do as a fluffer.
Thank goodness we have a pond near by for him to swim in because he smells really bad in the heat of the summer. Mosquitoes feast on his fat back when in he's in the pond.

I can imagine...they love to bite fat people..ugh.
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#284692 Jul 6, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
I can imagine...they love to bite fat people..ugh.
Lol now we know where those leeches on his hairy chest came from.....
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

#284693 Jul 6, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
Overbay has made more good plays for NYY that bad plays. It was either him or Juan Rivera @ 1B...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#284694 Jul 6, 2013
Nunez!!! wow...2 singles, sac fly and a ribbie

overbay knocked over the catcher...[ 3 hits also]

yanks up 5-4...

gut check game...

who was it who ripped nunez? guess he did not need that much time in the minors...ss position getting some key hits again...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#284695 Jul 6, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Lol now we know where those leeches on his hairy chest came from.....

hahahahahahahaha...exactly..Ha rry would know...
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#284696 Jul 6, 2013
Nunez with the single...... Yanks lead 5-4......

Washington, DC

#284697 Jul 6, 2013
NYStateOfMind wrote:
<quoted text>
Overbay has made more good plays for NYY that bad plays. It was either him or Juan Rivera @ 1B...
100% accurate comment, but still was a dopey play by him to try and tag up on a pop fly to left center for the second out when he was in scoring position. Good players make bone headed plays also
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

#284698 Jul 6, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
100% accurate comment, but still was a dopey play by him to try and tag up on a pop fly to left center for the second out when he was in scoring position. Good players make bone headed plays also
Wouldn't call it bone head. He thought he could make it. Rather have that than a passive player that plays it safe...
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#284699 Jul 6, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
Nunez!!! wow...2 singles, sac fly and a ribbie
overbay knocked over the catcher...[ 3 hits also]
yanks up 5-4...
gut check game...
who was it who ripped nunez? guess he did not need that much time in the minors...ss position getting some key hits again...
Lol we know who that individual was ripped Nunez.....

Andy is now out of the game..... He gave up some hits..... 2 run homer in the 1st..... Kept it close and didn't let it get out of hand.... Another close game......
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#284700 Jul 6, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Cut the old guy a little slack Fu lol...... He is better than some of the 1b we know.... Sometimes you have a brain fart...... Yanks almost there to another win.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
explosion in ny city 14 min Defeat Kristen 19
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 34 min Slip Mahoney 18,893
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 41 min WelbyMD 322,060
"Walking Dead" Starts Feb 9th (Jan '14) 46 min Norman Greenbaum 881
News Pelosi's claim the House GOP is 'inviting' viol... 48 min Say What 1
Global warming starts wildfires 58 min Just My Humble Op... 2
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 1 hr jimi-yank 45,871

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance