Since: Aug 08

Washington, DC

#284641 Jul 5, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
Yankees win
Yankees win
omg...wells and haffner come thru in the 9th
nova, super game
hide you fat slob....judge away...1/2 game from second place..
Big win for the 27 World Time Champions tonight.

Yanks still have Rivera......any other team have a closer like him?

No need for a response we all know the answer.

“Lou Gehrig, Pride of the Yanks”

Washington, DC

#284642 Jul 5, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Yankee could be in second place and not far from first before the allstar break..... Great game and come back when things looked bleek...... Wow..... Lol.....
Like we discussed Dell, the games played on the field and there a lot of games left.

Seems Giradi's demotion of Nova to the minors paid off. It's helped remind the kid perhaps of what it means to be a MLB pitcher? hmmmmm...perhaps....O's are the best hitting team in AL right now....kudos to Nova.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Washington, DC

#284643 Jul 5, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> No doubt it will be after midnight....... Also his Mets are winning so he is pounding his hairy leech invested chest as we speak lol...... Then he hangs on the Dead Sox when they win..... Typical......
What a game by the Yanks...... I wonder what the excuse will be them winning...... Keep it rolling Yanks because Tillman will be even tougher......

omg..."hairy leech infested chest"...too funny, lmao

what a nickname for fattie...love it

one game at a time...yanks winning 5 in a row, is huge..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#284644 Jul 5, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Big win for the 27 World Time Champions tonight.
Yanks still have Rivera......any other team have a closer like him?
No need for a response we all know the answer.
great game, great comeback for the 27 time world champs...

Washington, DC

#284645 Jul 5, 2013
NEW YORK (CBSNewYork/AP)ó New York Yankees shortstop Derek Jeter will play start playing in minor league games on Saturday as he works his way back from an ankle injury.

The team announced on Friday that Jeter, who hasnít played this season due to a broken left ankle, has been cleared to begin a rehab assignment and is scheduled to join Triple-A Scranton/Wilkes-Barre Railriders. The Yankees captain is scheduled to play at least five innings in Saturdayís game.

Washington, DC

#284646 Jul 5, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
great game, great comeback for the 27 time world champs...
While not the best team they've had over the last 18 years its got good pitching an guy name Rivera on it and guy name Jeter looking to make a come back.

With so many games left only those rooting against the 27 time WS champs really don't believe they are in the hunt for number 28.

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#284647 Jul 5, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Still give them a chance? They have the best record in the AL by 3 wins AND 2 loses...
The Yankees lineup sucks. Make Gardner go after junk or walk him. Groundball whoever Giradrdi hits on the dartboard to bat 2nd. Pitch around Cano. Throw to Wells/Hafner in the 4 spot. End of the inning.
Try not to giggle when pitching to the rest of the lineup.
The Angels are 8-2 last 10...OAK has 50 wins. Hardly cupcakes Goob.
Juicekees have no chance none at all did you see the way they lucked out last night ? Walks and errors they're the laughing stock of NY sports. Rays and Jays getting healthy and starting to heat up as the first place best record in the AL Red Sox cool off the red hot Angels in Anahiem...did you see that blast by Big Papi ?...I can't wait till the Red Sox get healthy they'll run away with that division
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#284648 Jul 6, 2013
<quoted text>
The Yankees lineup sucks. Make Gardner go after junk or walk him. Groundball whoever Giradrdi hits on the dartboard to bat 2nd. Pitch around Cano. Throw to Wells/Hafner in the 4 spot. End of the inning.
Ho Ho...really put my foot in my mouth with this one...

>>Right fielder Ichiro Suzuki bunted Adams and Gardner over, and Johnson intentionally walked second baseman Robinson Cano to bring Hafner up with the bases loaded for the second time of the night. Hafner worked a walk to tie the game, and Wells drilled a single through the left side of the infield to bring in the winning run.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#284649 Jul 6, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
8 innings, 3 hits, 2 runs...10 strike outs...
dead bat society is back...
outstanding pitching by nova...
Unreal pitching by Nova...and got just enough support for the win...bet he was passing a brick in the bottom of the ninth.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#284650 Jul 6, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> I will always give them a chance because anything can happen...... Sox could have some losses on this.road trip...... Which is a good thing........
Did you see crappy Wells with the single in the bottom of the 9th to win the game?..... Never talk until the game is over with lol..... You were stating the obvious like I did with Lester and they ended up winning the game..... Good job and keep up the good posting lol..... Go Yanks......
Yeah I get it ...sorry foot in mouth time...I did say also if they win today they still won't win the series...lets see how that goes....

But yeah I just didn't see Nova going a strong nine...in fact I doubt anyone anywhere would have predicted that....
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#284651 Jul 6, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Juicekees have no chance none at all did you see the way they lucked out last night ? Walks and errors they're the laughing stock of NY sports. Rays and Jays getting healthy and starting to heat up as the first place best record in the AL Red Sox cool off the red hot Angels in Anahiem...did you see that blast by Big Papi ?...I can't wait till the Red Sox get healthy they'll run away with that division
Yeah well 5 in a row for the Yankees...thats all the feel good vibe they need...don't really tend to notice it offsets the 5 games they tanked before to go 500 on their last 10...

Sox are 9-1 in their last ten...

next up:

>>As one of Boston's most reliable pitchers this season, Dempster (5-8, 4.11 ERA) has five quality starts in his last six outings and hasn't given up more than three earned runs in a start since May 23.<<<

He's pitching against a Taiwan/Indy league journeyman.

Sox aren't a long ball team (papi's was huge today), but theyre a hitting team and West Coast stadiums favor that.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#284652 Jul 6, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Yankee could be in second place and not far from first before the allstar break..... Great game and come back when things looked bleek...... Wow..... Lol.....
Rays are half a game behind the Yankees and have 7 games against the Twins and Astros and 2 against the White Sox...

blink or just continue with 500 ball and the Yanks are in 4th...
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#284653 Jul 6, 2013
HHHHHMMMMMMM...wonder why I'm not that concerned about the timing of Buch's return?

>>Since Buchholz last pitched on June 8, Dempster, Doubront and Lackey have made 15 starts for the #RedSox and have a 2.81 ERA<<<

Yeah...that could be it....

How's Hoki Kuroki's hip?

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#284654 Jul 6, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Juicekees have no chance none at all did you see the way they lucked out last night ? Walks and errors they're the laughing stock of NY sports. Rays and Jays getting healthy and starting to heat up as the first place best record in the AL Red Sox cool off the red hot Angels in Anahiem...did you see that blast by Big Papi ?...I can't wait till the Red Sox get healthy they'll run away with that division

say, why didn't you say hi to your ex pal, bhj?

you know, the one you stabbed in the back...

but, we do know tman, that you don't live in ny, don't go to citi or Belmont thanks to him

good of you to appear like a rat after midnight again, when no one is on...

keep on judging...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#284655 Jul 6, 2013
HHHHHMMMMMMM...wonder why I'm not that concerned about the timing of Buch's return?
>>Since Buchholz last pitched on June 8, Dempster, Doubront and Lackey have made 15 starts for the #RedSox and have a 2.81 ERA<<<
Yeah...that could be it....
How's Hoki Kuroki's hip?

why the kindergarden nick names??

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#284656 Jul 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Rays are half a game behind the Yankees and have 7 games against the Twins and Astros and 2 against the White Sox...
blink or just continue with 500 ball and the Yanks are in 4th...

so, the rays are only a game behind the orioles ??

thanks. In other words, the orioles could be in 4th in a blink?

unlikely, but it could happen...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#284657 Jul 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Yeah I get it ...sorry foot in mouth time...I did say also if they win today they still won't win the series...lets see how that goes....
But yeah I just didn't see Nova going a strong nine...in fact I doubt anyone anywhere would have predicted that....

kinda nice no one really took your prediction and shove It back in your face...like you would do

outside of your buddy,who is beyond bitter and full of hate, most of us have been trying to post sports.

I refrained from that with a few of your recent posts. could have easily took a legit shot at your typical taunt..

you want to gorilla chest pound on your sox, good for you...

but, why not try and see if we can go back to some basic sports posting and leave the bitterness to the one liar who comes on after midnight. the fraud tman/momma...

lastly, on nova...no one saw that...doubt if the yanks did either...

but, fu has brought up a legit and good point...wanna bet nova does not want to go back to the minors...and even hughes has gotten better knowing his butt is a hair away from a trade, or long relief..

If those 2 can keep it up, good things will happen for the yanks...rays have won showing good pitching and good defense will win a lot of games..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#284658 Jul 6, 2013
http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/yankees/to_com...

the second paragraph is hilarious about arod

he is in playoff form..a perfect fit for the anemic yanks...he is ready to be booed at yankee stadium...

I think if the yanks got a 260-270 hitter, it would be a good thing..I doubt if he turns into the 2009 version where he came back on fire.

Washington, DC

#284659 Jul 6, 2013
by Jeff Lippman | CBSSports.com
(11:07 am ET) Yankees starter Hiroki Kuroda will take the mound Sunday against the Orioles, MLB.com reports. Kuroda (hip) was cleared to resume throwing Friday.
Kuroda originally was scheduled to pitch Friday against the Orioles, but he was moved back just two days after being scratched. He is 7-6 with a 2.95 ERA in 17 starts.

Washington, DC

#284660 Jul 6, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
kinda nice no one really took your prediction and shove It back in your face...like you would do
outside of your buddy,who is beyond bitter and full of hate, most of us have been trying to post sports.
I refrained from that with a few of your recent posts. could have easily took a legit shot at your typical taunt..
you want to gorilla chest pound on your sox, good for you...
but, why not try and see if we can go back to some basic sports posting and leave the bitterness to the one liar who comes on after midnight. the fraud tman/momma...
lastly, on nova...no one saw that...doubt if the yanks did either...
but, fu has brought up a legit and good point...wanna bet nova does not want to go back to the minors...and even hughes has gotten better knowing his butt is a hair away from a trade, or long relief..
If those 2 can keep it up, good things will happen for the yanks...rays have won showing good pitching and good defense will win a lot of games..
The more nervous he gets the more immature his posts. It's nice of you to read his posts actually, for good reason I usually ignore them.

Big game for "Big" Ike last night going 3 for 5 and knocking in a couple of runs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 min American Independent 326,439
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 24 min Hooplah 46,175
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 31 min Thor156 17,977
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 32 min Thor156 19,169
News No longer on a pedestal: New York debates Chris... 37 min The Last Warrior ... 12
no one cares what is going on in manhattan? 43 min illegalisillegal 1
jets talk back (Dec '07) 1 hr jimi-yank 15,487

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages