Since: Jan 08

brooklyn

#284460 Jul 2, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
velvet will be jealous!! yanks have life..they can get on a streak...sooner of later...not out of anything.
I thought it was a good raw....and bully must be mad as guess who got really married to some dallas cowboy...
How u doin Jimbo? Wheres your mutt sidekick?
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#284461 Jul 2, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
velvet will be jealous!! yanks have life..they can get on a streak...sooner of later...not out of anything.
I thought it was a good raw....and bully must be mad as guess who got really married to some dallas cowboy...
Lol Velvet knows she is my number one..... Daniel Bryan is going to win MITB...... Omg I heard about Brooke.....

Yanks are down 1-0......
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#284462 Jul 2, 2013
Yanks up 2-1 now....... Gonzalez with a two run double......
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#284463 Jul 2, 2013
Make that 3-1........ Ichy with a single......

“Pride of the Yankees”

Since: Aug 08

Lou Gehrig

#284464 Jul 2, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
Make that 3-1........ Ichy with a single......
Break up the Yankees!!! Adams and Gonzalez with the big nights at the bottom of the order.
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#284465 Jul 2, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Break up the Yankees!!! Adams and Gonzalez with the big nights at the bottom of the order.
Lol break them up....... Bats are stating to wake up these past couple of games.....

. Gonzalez and Adams with a couple of hits so far..... Cano..... Wow is all I have to say..... I know it's against Minnesota, but like you said.we need wins ........ Home run Hughes was just lucky tonight lol......

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#284466 Jul 3, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Lol break them up....... Bats are stating to wake up these past couple of games.....
. Gonzalez and Adams with a couple of hits so far..... Cano..... Wow is all I have to say..... I know it's against Minnesota, but like you said.we need wins ........ Home run Hughes was just lucky tonight lol......

"good" hughes shows up...and bottom bats wake up....

its the twins, but it count...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#284467 Jul 3, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>

It was overdue...a good thing

arod finally played a game in the minors and was right back to normal, well, playoff normal...no hits and striking out...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#284468 Jul 3, 2013
Yanks lose and we get the momma rat at night posts...yanks win and its judge and hide..
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

#284469 Jul 3, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>

MIN staff ERA of 4.43 isn't going to hold many teams from scoring runs. Ichiro seems to be seeing the ball better at the plate. HR Hughes actually went through a game without give 1 up. If he can be moved for a bat to the NL, seriously should be considered as long as the cost is reasonable...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#284470 Jul 3, 2013
Rick Asadoorian wrote:
<quoted text>
But he is a knowledgeable Red Sox fan

boneheads!! lol...why sure he is...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#284471 Jul 3, 2013
NYStateOfMind wrote:
<quoted text>
MIN staff ERA of 4.43 isn't going to hold many teams from scoring runs. Ichiro seems to be seeing the ball better at the plate. HR Hughes actually went through a game without give 1 up. If he can be moved for a bat to the NL, seriously should be considered as long as the cost is reasonable...

hughes just might fit in a team out west with a big park...joba? who knows...but those should be the 2 sent packing.

I noticed 2 teams trading for international money as parts of deals...smart move and maybe yanks can at least get that in part of any deal.

“clown bus is back !!!!”

Since: Jan 08

New York, NY

#284472 Jul 3, 2013
http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/yankees/cf_pro...

pretty good and accurate info on gards...and he and els have the same WAR number...

bet many never thought they would see this out of him.

“Pride of the Yankees”

Since: Aug 08

Lou Gehrig

#284473 Jul 3, 2013
NYStateOfMind wrote:
<quoted text>
Post of the day!
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

#284474 Jul 3, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> football yup..did you see this "It's still labeled a dynasty in a lot of corners,but that label is now long in the tooth in Foxborough. Not only was New England's last Super Bowl win during the 2004 season but Belichick's team is just 8-7 in the playoffs sincethen including an unsightly three postseason losses at home, all in the past four years. Even more outdated is Belichick's reputation as a defensive genius. Despite a lineup of high choices hand-picked by their con-trol-freak head coach, Belichick's defenses ranked a dismal 25th, 31st and 25th in the NFL in total yards the past three seasons. What has largely kept the pats "dynasty" tag afloat has been the inability of the jets, dolphins or bills to mount any consistent threat to the pats stranglehold on the division..
I opened the page to this old one...

Are you really this fuckinstupid? Pats over the past 10 years are 126-34 ...that means 60 divisional games. So even if they break in the AFC even how do you explain the OTHER 100 VICTORIES...against NON DIVISION OPPONANTS?

Your Giants are 87-73 over the same time frame...

Fuckwit they play 10 more games per season against the rest of the league than they do against the 6 in their own division.

BOSTON: CITY OF CHAMPIONS

choke on it.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

#284475 Jul 3, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Lol break them up....... Bats are stating to wake up these past couple of games.....
Problem is theyre going nowhere no matter how good taking 2 on the Twins feels after a sweep.

And if you don't break up the team early... you get no value. Look at the Cubs....theyre restocking the entire farm in one hit.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

#284476 Jul 3, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
GOOD HUGHES!

Like the scratch ticket I mentioned this morning...you get a free ticket...cool...

Count me in as a Zoilio guy.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

#284477 Jul 3, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
hughes just might fit in a team out west with a big park...joba? who knows...but those should be the 2 sent packing.
I noticed 2 teams trading for international money as parts of deals...smart move and maybe yanks can at least get that in part of any deal.
Braves are on Joba like stink on ...um...Joba...
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

#284478 Jul 3, 2013
jimiyank wrote:
http://www.nypost.com/p/sports /yankees/cf_proves_he_was_yank s_best_option_VyDAVBDSmxKhb57b 0Ml1uK
pretty good and accurate info on gards...and he and els have the same WAR number...
bet many never thought they would see this out of him.
Um. No. But lets face it he's Gardner.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

#284479 Jul 3, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Post of the day!
Yeah trade Hughes...that could work...gotta replace him though...and trading pitching for pitching is stupid...and the Yanks need bats..

Jays just gave Chin-Mein Wang the arse...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 min IBdaMann 49,209
2 NYPD cops shot a execution stylea in Brooklyn 14 min joey 34
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 22 min SobieskiSavedEurope 306,987
Protesters to NYPD: We want dead cops 29 min VeganTiger 16
Eric Garner Murdered by Cop 32 min VeganTiger 326
Rev. Al Sharpton to meet with Sony Pictures on ... 37 min VeganTiger 23
jets talk back (Dec '07) 1 hr TMAN_Mets 9,985

Jackson-Heights News Video

Jackson-Heights Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Jackson-Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Jackson-Heights News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Jackson-Heights