Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Santa Fe, NM

#284056 Jun 26, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Still no sighting of fatty at Fallons.

If you were at the one in the Carolinas, you would see him...cleaning the toilets...he cannot afford to buy a drink...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#284057 Jun 26, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you bother the clown dosent have a clue...Nice job by Lackey today who's been just about unhittable his last 7 starts he's finally getting healthy as is all the Sox who have been riddled by injuries all year but just keep on winning now with a 3 game bulge and way ahead in the all important win column, nothing like having wins in the bank......I see Lackeys ERA is now 2.99 not bad for a number 4 or 5 starter....it's nice to have depth

dosent? or is it doesn't?

lawyer, lmfao...as if..
Nix sucks a big one

New York, NY

#284058 Jun 26, 2013
I hope Nix walks out of the stadium and gets hit by a speeding cab, he is 0 for 9 with the bags full, and he almost hurt Pettite, his mother should not have been with his father on the night he was conceived, or perhaps the Dr threw out the baby and kept the afterbirth.

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#284059 Jun 26, 2013
The Juicekees lose as HGH Andy and Blowjoba get their brains beat in they'll also lose tomorrow they're the laughing stock of NY

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#284060 Jun 27, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
The Juicekees lose as HGH Andy and Blowjoba get their brains beat in they'll also lose tomorrow they're the laughing stock of NY

once again, after all gone, you come out of hiding for your posts. safe to say, the mets are the laughing stock of ny with that record and attendance

say, when does big ike come back? didn't you claim he is an all star?

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#284061 Jun 27, 2013
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/06/27/report...

will arod try the retirement game??

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#284062 Jun 27, 2013
http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/22702430/201...

it just gets worse for this guy...too bad he did not do a car chase like OJ...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#284063 Jun 27, 2013
Hey buddy![momma] how's my favorite racist and coward doing today? Remember, your pal laughs at those who judge 24/7...

he did tell several of us he meant you also...

enjoy!!! see you on line and no longer lurking when your 2 pals come on...

no denials, no retractions.

“Lou Gehrig, Pride of the Yanks”

Since: Aug 08

Washington, DC

#284064 Jun 27, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/20 13/06/27/report-a-rod-told-yan kees-hes-not-ready-for-rehab-a ssignment/
Let's hope so.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#284065 Jun 27, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's hope so.

Think we will find out soon.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#284066 Jun 27, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Still no sighting of fatty at Fallons.

this happened 2 yrs ago...for a supposed local should be a quickie...and with all the venom, hate and smash in face taunts, a logical yes...

but, we all know the real reason as his maniac buddy tries lie after lie and shout out to cover for him...

what is funny is the reference to his kids and wife from him in here and yet...

Debbie [made up by un and admitted.] jen [engaged and would have nothing to do with some low end fat pig who is married and broke] matter of fact he would be arrested for stalking...

so, if no shows at fallons when some of you go...why? afraid?

or, the truth is, so far down south its not funny and his shout out king doing whatever it takes to keep it that way...

hope the check comes in this week.
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

#284067 Jun 27, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/20 13/06/27/report-a-rod-told-yan kees-hes-not-ready-for-rehab-a ssignment/
If ARod gets all his guaranteed money, he could walk away if there's going to be a lengthy suspension as long as he's medically unable to play. There's merit to that idea...

Interesting with Teixeira out for the rest of the season, think of all the insurance money Hal will collect between the 2 if ARod doesn't play this season...

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#284068 Jun 27, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Yes when they re make The Longest Yard again, he'll be offered a starring role
Hey buddy on my way to the stable to pick up Jen then over to the track for some lunch and wagering. Got two nice live one's in the 6th and 8th Cha Ching !!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#284069 Jun 27, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Hey buddy on my way to the stable to pick up Jen then over to the track for some lunch and wagering. Got two nice live one's in the 6th and 8th Cha Ching !!
Tman!!! How's the wife and kids?

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#284070 Jun 27, 2013
NYStateOfMind wrote:
<quoted text>
If ARod gets all his guaranteed money, he could walk away if there's going to be a lengthy suspension as long as he's medically unable to play. There's merit to that idea...
Interesting with Teixeira out for the rest of the season, think of all the insurance money Hal will collect between the 2 if ARod doesn't play this season...

Up to 80% of the salary?

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#284071 Jun 27, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Hey buddy on my way to the stable to pick up Jen then over to the track for some lunch and wagering. Got two nice live one's in the 6th and 8th Cha Ching !!

2 things. Love the shout after I mention you are married. Actually its in an old post by you and unbiased. Jen is engaged. And to a stud not some fat married man like you.

As for the track. Its like your football winners. Named after the fact.

Why not meet fu or harley at fallons? Reason, carolinas life and a coward.

Say. Here is an idea. Post out of profile. Show us the isp.

Not done anymore like you use to do. Why? Afraid?

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#284072 Jun 27, 2013
http://espn.go.com/boston/mlb/story/_/id/9426...

ruh roh...mri time...not a good sign...
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#284073 Jun 27, 2013
Wow its Good Hughes! Take a piccy!

Oh my ...no run support...but hey thats the only reason he ever won 18 games and why I said he wouldn't again...Yanks down 2-0...

Want an easy BA calculation? Vernon Wells is 11 for his last 99...
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#284074 Jun 27, 2013
ah Aaron Hernandez shooting 2 buddies in the head might just be cleaning up old witness'....gangsta!

Get comfy Aaron, youre never getting out.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-co...
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#284075 Jun 27, 2013
Buchholz calls off Bullpen session because of pain says a new approach may be necessary...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The United Hates of America (Sep '10) 6 min The Big Cat 3,086
Giants talk back (Dec '06) 1 hr jimi-yank 6,775
News Hillary Clinton fans mob New York bookstore for... 1 hr soldnobooks 9
Free enterprise? London fires Uber 1 hr George Washington 1
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr weapon X 317,482
TRUMP to have REPUBLICAN GUARD at WHITEHOUSE ! 3 hr TRUMP WALL a NO-GO 13
NORF KOREA to Invent FUSION POWER Next ! 3 hr STEVEN COLD BEAR ... 12

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance