Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#283812 Jun 24, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong fool! I was at the gym. Something you apparently stopped doing. I got the pic sent to me from Fri night

Ok ratso. What shirt did I have on? I asked this question friday. You claimed you didn't.

Simple reply back.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#283813 Jun 24, 2013
No denials. No retractions. As expected.

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#283814 Jun 24, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> Mets still 15 games out of 1st place with 30-42 record fewest amount of wins is baseball besides Miami who has 25 wins 8 of these wins at the mets expense LMAO.....Yankees one game out of first place in the ALE, Mets 15 games out of First place in the weak NLE..LMAO
Dude, Yankees are 2.5 games out of 1st

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#283815 Jun 24, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Ok ratso. What shirt did I have on? I asked this question friday. You claimed you didn't.
Simple reply back.
Dude, I deleted the pic already. I just remember seeing that gut and laughing as was he
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#283816 Jun 24, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
spam and hot dogs? whew...
thats why he's so fat cause he eats that sh it.....
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#283817 Jun 24, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
Juicekees now 2 1/2 from the basement
Mets 12 games under .500...Yanks 7 games over .500..ya dope!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#283818 Jun 24, 2013
<quoted text>Dude, I deleted the pic already. I just remember seeing that gut and laughing as was he

Just remember rat. 3 steps ahead. You have been set up. Almost time to shove the lies in your plug haired face.

No denials. No retractions. You're a proven low life.
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#283819 Jun 24, 2013
Pinky yanks are one out in the Loss column...Red sox played three more games then the yanks dude, get ya head out of ya a ss pinky..
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#283820 Jun 24, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Just remember rat. 3 steps ahead. You have been set up. Almost time to shove the lies in your plug haired face.
No denials. No retractions. You're a proven low life.
and a chickenshit little punk as well..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#283821 Jun 24, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text>and a chickenshit little punk as well..

agreed...good post.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#283822 Jun 24, 2013
http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2013/06/24/h...

melt down in philly..will there be a fire sale soon? looks like cliff lee made a bad choice...

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#283823 Jun 24, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Harvey on his worst day is better then all of them...he'll get the well deserved start, when it comes to a pitchers stats other then wins and loses the numbers don't lie
I'm coming back into Lauderdale on Sept 9th. If by chance a certain someone interferes himself in my personal business and I come back early, I want you to meet me at Tampa airport. Because thats where I'll be flying in to. And don't forget to bring with you an empty bag of luggage. We will need it to fill with sand when we get to Tampa. However if he minds his business, he has nothing to worry about

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#283824 Jun 24, 2013
<quoted text>I'm coming back into Lauderdale on Sept 9th. If by chance a certain someone interferes himself in my personal business and I come back early, I want you to meet me at Tampa airport. Because thats where I'll be flying in to. And don't forget to bring with you an empty bag of luggage. We will need it to fill with sand when we get to Tampa. However if he minds his business, he has nothing to worry about

hahahahahahaha, you will be coming back much earlier, or someone else will

the cowards cannot meet me alone..both need help....

I begged momma to come alone...no way..he has an invite

and plug roid boy hid from me close to 20 times in his own backyard

now, they need 2 to meet one

cowards....

nice try roid freak..but your vacation is being cut short..my bet is one of the 2 is back in town within 2 weeks...

see you ALONE...then...and at a meeting place of my choice....what a lying rat coward...needs help...

what a tough guy...why not cry to dw that you need help

coward....rat...liar...
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#283825 Jun 24, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
http://philadelphia.cbslocal.c om/2013/06/24/howard-eskin-cha rlie-manuel-is-afraid-to-yell- at-his-players/
melt down in philly..will there be a fire sale soon? looks like cliff lee made a bad choice...
he sure did and from what I'am reading he's not looking to leave the city of brotherly love..

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#283826 Jun 24, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
cowards....
nice try roid freak..but your vacation is being cut short..my bet is one of the 2 is back in town within 2 weeks...
see you ALONE...then...and at a meeting place of my choice....what a lying rat coward...needs help...
coward....rat...liar...
You have given Momma an open invitation anytime to your home. Your words, not mine
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#283827 Jun 24, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
cowards....
coward....rat...liar...
like I said a chickenshit little punk and his fat friend momma and the other clown just like him..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#283828 Jun 24, 2013
<quoted text>You have given Momma an open invitation anytime to your home. Your words, not mine

Agreed. Momma. Alone. No one else. I understand he needs help as do you.

Momma. Alone. Anytime. You rats need to double team.

I want him alone. You had your chance coward.

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#283829 Jun 24, 2013
This luggage bag has more secret compartments than I thought. I want to make sure this luggage bag is filled 100% with sand. I don't want any compartments empty

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#283830 Jun 24, 2013
This luggage bag has more secret compartments than I thought. I want to make sure this luggage bag is filled 100% with sand. I don't want any compartments empty

28th.

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#283831 Jun 24, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Agreed. Momma. Alone. No one else. I understand he needs help as do you.
Momma. Alone. Anytime. You rats need to double team.
I want him alone. You had your chance coward.
Dude, trust me. If anyone actually has the ba/lls and nerve to interfere in my personal life, I am left no other choice to to be at that persons home so he can explain their actions to my face. Whether anyone wants to come with me, thats their business. But no one has any right to ever interfere in any of my business outside of this forum.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 12 min rainmaker2016 14,651
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 18 min OzRitz 60,105
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 26 min rainmaker2016 15,442
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 54 min Bloody Bill Anderson 10,980
Vote Hillary 1 hr arrest hillary 2
If you have no borders, you have no country 2 hr Nonlib 2
Turkey airport - does Hillary STILL want more i... 2 hr No Hillary No 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages