Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#283345 Jun 19, 2013
Ortiz got his weight down to .303 ups sorry thats his BA thats falling a lot during the month of june...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Santa Fe, NM

#283346 Jun 19, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah he's been stellar, so stellar sox want to trade for Paplebon.
http://www.sbnation.com/mlb/2013/6/17/4438098...

4 blown saves?
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

#283347 Jun 19, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats great Fu...now do Ed Sullivan.
???...
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#283348 Jun 19, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
So Buch going on the DL is good news?
No its just for the roster move though. They get add the extra starter for the DH by league rules, so why wouldn't they make that move? Buch has been the best pitcher in the league so far, why push him?
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#283350 Jun 19, 2013
the don wrote:
Ortiz got his weight down to .303 ups sorry thats his BA thats falling a lot during the month of june...
WHats Travis Hafner hitting these days? Y'know before he hits the unemployment line...

How about those Bruins? City of Champions Baby....

“Lou Gehrig, Pride of the Yanks”

Since: Aug 08

Washington, DC

#283351 Jun 19, 2013
NYStateOfMind wrote:
<quoted text>
???...
He thinks I'm you and vice versa.....he gets like this when he wants to deflect from something or try and get a "sense of control" over the forum.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranoia
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#283352 Jun 19, 2013
NYStateOfMind wrote:
<quoted text>
???...
Hey the link to Cano's fat secretary excuse...NYDN Yankees beat reporter gets told by a fat Cano exectutive that Cano not involved but it was his fat secretary...and she didn't even go to the clinic...just flew to Miami to talk to Boesh's secretary (no report if she's fat) and her boyfriend went as well a month later...but they all say no connection to Cano...though there might be to his buddy Arod...and his buddy Frankie...and his buddy Melky...

No reports from their fat secretaries. Or from investigators who usually blather outloud about ongoing investigations into paid coverups and taking illegal drugs across state lines...

Yeah that works for me. And the NYDN apparently.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#283354 Jun 19, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
He thinks I'm you and vice versa.....he gets like this when he wants to deflect from something or try and get a "sense of control" over the forum.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranoia
Don't miss your stop.

Funny all those posts will end when you get home eh? Like the past 3 times.

Why don't you work on your Ed Sullivan impression on the rtrain tomorrow...duck between cars and have a Kool...so you don't put on a really big shoe...

Washington, DC

#283355 Jun 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Don't miss your stop.
Funny all those posts will end when you get home eh? Like the past 3 times.
Why don't you work on your Ed Sullivan impression on the rtrain tomorrow...duck between cars and have a Kool...so you don't put on a really big shoe...
Get some help, we're all pulling for you.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#283356 Jun 19, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah he's been stellar, so stellar sox want to trade for Paplebon.
http://www.sbnation.com/mlb/2013/6/17/4438098...
The Sox do not want to trade for Papelbon.

Only dumbarse bloggers and you would think they would...

“No Lying”

Since: Oct 07

And Never Fooled

#283357 Jun 19, 2013
<quoted text>
And to Fu's LIRR schedule as well.
Just read a bunch of posts of Fu and NYSOM. I'm telling you that they are 2 different posters today on here. They are not the same poster. Trust me on this

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#283358 Jun 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Bailey blew the save? didn't really notice as he got the win.
And what a blast by Johnny Gomes who was built for that park, Sox pick up a 1/2 game and it's not even 7 o'clock. What did you think of Zack last night ? Kids off the charts even with the adrenaline sky high and the homeplate ump squeezing him all game he was lights out. The kids a class act I left the park about 2 hours after the game and he's still signing autographs for his faithful in Atlanta. Class act by the Mets making sure he made his debut in his hometown. Nice line yesterday for the two future Cy Young award winners
IP HITS ER Ks
13 7 3 20

I cant wait for Montero who's better then both of them with Snydergaard right behind the 3 of them...although he might be going in the Cargo deal

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#283359 Jun 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Hey the link to Cano's fat secretary excuse...NYDN Yankees beat reporter gets told by a fat Cano exectutive that Cano not involved but it was his fat secretary...and she didn't even go to the clinic...just flew to Miami to talk to Boesh's secretary (no report if she's fat) and her boyfriend went as well a month later...but they all say no connection to Cano...though there might be to his buddy Arod...and his buddy Frankie...and his buddy Melky...
No reports from their fat secretaries. Or from investigators who usually blather outloud about ongoing investigations into paid coverups and taking illegal drugs across state lines...
Yeah that works for me. And the NYDN apparently.
It's just a matter of time for Wittle Wobbie...are buying the rumors circulating that the Juicekee front office is keeping this news active to try and keep his bloated asking price down ?

Washington, DC

#283360 Jun 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Yeah who needs him when you have Bailey.

“No Lying”

Since: Oct 07

And Never Fooled

#283361 Jun 19, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>And what a blast by Johnny Gomes who was built for that park, Sox pick up a 1/2 game and it's not even 7 o'clock. What did you think of Zack last night ? Kids off the charts even with the adrenaline sky high and the homeplate ump squeezing him all game he was lights out. The kids a class act I left the park about 2 hours after the game and he's still signing autographs for his faithful in Atlanta. Class act by the Mets making sure he made his debut in his hometown. Nice line yesterday for the two future Cy Young award winners
IP HITS ER Ks
13 7 3 20
I cant wait for Montero who's better then both of them with Snydergaard right behind the 3 of them...although he might be going in the Cargo deal
Yea they were great. About your question the other day about if any team ever started 2 Cy Young guys on a doubleheader; I'm sure the Braves did with Glavine, Maddux or Smoltz. Smoltz will get in as soon as hes eligible

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#283362 Jun 19, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Yea they were great. About your question the other day about if any team ever started 2 Cy Young guys on a doubleheader; I'm sure the Braves did with Glavine, Maddux or Smoltz. Smoltz will get in as soon as hes eligible
I'm sure it's happened with two guys who had already won the award, I was wondering if it ever happened with two guys who are going to win the award...I'm gonna check Elias

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#283363 Jun 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Papelbon was one of the cancers in the Red Sox clubhouse who the new regime couldn't get rid of fast enough...trading for him is one of the funniest things I've ever read in here.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Santa Fe, NM

#283364 Jun 19, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Papelbon was one of the cancers in the Red Sox clubhouse who the new regime couldn't get rid of fast enough...trading for him is one of the funniest things I've ever read in here.

really? one of the funniest things ever read in here?

try these

bourne will be a nice xmas present
beltran to the rockies
mets in first by Friday, yanks in last
bobby v for manager of the year.
I will bet the house and dog on the pats over the gmen
trout to the mets
Stanton to the mets
jets jv will beat the giants on xmas eve
its gonna be a great year[ jets finish 6-10]
just left the office with rex [ rex in the Bahamas]
Phillies will win for fun [world series, yanks win]
Marcum looked great on the video [he is 0-8]
big ike is an all star
juicekees will finish 4th [ last year, yanks win divison]
packers will score 55 points against the giants
niners will win by 20 vs the giants [ championship game]
krod is better then mo
krod will finish with more wins then mo
I get paid by the mets
Santana looked great in preseason
Santana will be traded to the angels.[ while on the dl ]

get the idea? that is just a partial list..

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#283365 Jun 19, 2013
<quoted text>Yea they were great. About your question the other day about if any team ever started 2 Cy Young guys on a doubleheader; I'm sure the Braves did with Glavine, Maddux or Smoltz. Smoltz will get in as soon as hes eligible
That was some game last night as much as Lebron tried to lose it San Antonio wouldn't let him...a very simple thing in basketball hit a foul shot win a game. I think tomorrow nights game will be even better

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#283366 Jun 19, 2013
Time to head up to Fallons for cocktails and Mets baseball

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 22 min Dudley 64,116
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... (Nov '16) 28 min Dudley 5,714
Jesse Rishel Threatened by Freemasons with huma... 1 hr Jesse Rishel 3
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 2 hr Maude 20,343
The United Hates of America (Sep '10) 2 hr THrilLa 3,172
Whine and Cheese: Where are the crackers (Dec '09) 2 hr THrilLa 1,589
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr Bruddah Z 319,969

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages